Journey to Another Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers

He could barely focus on her fingers or her pussy. She weaved slightly as she stood over him, dangerously close to succumbing to the orgasm that threatened to consume her.

He beat his meat faster, harder. He could barely wait to hear her answer to his question.

"Yes!" she replied, nearly frantic with need. "I want you to do that!"

Her busy fingers got busier as her knees fought to keep her standing—her come thundered through her body and made her call out. Ed slowed his own strokes, mostly to keep from coming but also so he could observe his beautiful wife in all her varying stages of release and recovery. As she plateaued, she fixed her eyes on his and asked with breathless anticipation: "Oh baby. this is so good! Can you imagine watching me with him?"

Her question, so guileless and sincere, sent him over the edge. A fountain of jizz spewed upward, spraying her shins and the insides of her thighs, just short of her crotch. Some of it splattered on his belly. His head spun with thoughts and feelings he couldn't sort out, let alone articulate.

He heard himself answer Nikki in a voice strangely disassociated with his own. "Yes. I can imagine, it frightens me and arouses me all at once, but it arouses more then frightens now."

He was too tired and too emotionally raw to pretend or deny his true feelings. He wanted to watch her to have Charles without her actually having him.. He wanted her to get what she craved without doing it. And he wanted to imagine every second of their encounter. The time had come for him to embrace his fantasy in a harmless way. For both of them to experience their respective fantasies together, but with each other.

She fell to her knees finally and licked his come from his body, her hair tickling him as she moved along his torso. Silence hung between them for several minutes, as the gravity of what had just transpired between them sunk in. She sat next to him now, legs curled up and tucked beneath her.

"I love you," she said softly as she stroked his shrunken but happy cock.

"I love you."

"Did you enjoy it?"

He paused. Had he meant it? The whiskey had worn off, the passion had subsided. Yet he still wanted her to partake of the biggest, blackest man they knew in his mind. What he would say in the next moment, he could never take back. He thought for another moment before answering.

"Yes, I did. I can see its for us really. Its actually nothing about Charles. I imagined it and yes it did it completely for me."

She got to her feet quickly, beaming her gratitude to him. "Thank you! I think I have got myself a absolutely wonderful husband." She kissed him on the mouth and slid into the bed beside him, wrapping herself around him. He relaxed and drifted off to sleep almost immediately. She felt wonderful wrapped in her husbands arms and thought about how close they had both come to ruining things. She didn't think it was possible to love anyone more then she loved Ed at that moment and she felt thankful for that love. She knew as she went to sleep that everything would be ok.

He awoke to the morning light streaming in through the overhead hatch, he noticed Nikki still soundly asleep beside him. He thought about waking her but decided to allow her to sleep and took a shower before heading up on deck. Charles was down in the galley preparing breakfast and he had the deck to himself. He stretched out on the lounge enjoying the morning sun before he heard Charles voice.

"Good morning Ed, How are you feeling?"

Ed knew Charles was referring to his alcohol intake the previous evening and he was surprised to find that he felt completely fine. not a hint of a hangover headache to be found. "I'm good actually, Charles. Didn't think I would be but I feel fine"

"Its the sea air, would you like some breakfast?" Charles inquired

Ed declined telling Charles he'd wait for Nikki but asked for some coffee which Charles brought quickly. He looked at him and gestured for him to join him. "Wind's up today Charles, I wonder what its like outside the lagoon in the passage?"

Charles grinned at him "I wondered if you might notice, you know we have a race rig spinnaker." he said with a conspiratorial wink. "If you felt like it we could go for a bit of a serious sail outside in the passage."

Ed thought about it for a split second and smiled "I think that would be a great idea, show that wife of mine the difference between cruising and sailing!"

"Speaking of Nikki Ed I wanted to talk to you about her, thats if its not too personal" Charles's voice had some trepidation which intrigued Ed greatly. He looked at the man with interest and raised his eyebrow to get him to continue.

"Nikki is wonderful Ed your a very lucky man and I guess you are aware of her ...umm physical charms and the way she carries them."

Ed nodded wondering just where this was going.

"Well Ed I think you might have noticed that she likes to flirt, to be honest it made me uncomfortable at first but I've noticed you don't seem perturbed. All I am saying is that if you wanted I could arrange for someone else another older married couple perhaps to take over on the boat if having me here was in any way uncomfortable."

Charles looked positively terrified he obviously was worrying that Ed might take offense at Nikki's flirtatious behaviour and become upset. Ed was actually touched by the mans concern and found it amusing that Nikki could have such a affect on the man.

"Well Charles thats just Nikki, at first I was uncomfortable with her behaving like that but after a while I got used to it. She's just teasing us ...well me mostly actually. You do know that don't you?" Ed's last question was said in a friendly but authoritative tone that left no room for misunderstanding.

Charles found himself spluttering "Oh god yes Ed. I realize that! I hope you don't think that I would ever ... well you know? I mean I'd never allow anything that I might think you would consider inappropriate to occur!"

Ed smiled at him, he liked where this conversation was going. "I think I know that Charles, as for me I honestly enjoy your company and I know Nikki does. So I would like you to stay. If I notice you doing anything I might consider inappropriate I'll let you know!"

"Thank you Ed ... its just difficult with her sometimes"

Ed finally burst into laughter "You think its difficult for you? Try being on MY side of the fence! You just have to look and flirt a bit! I've got to cover everything and its nearly a full time job some days!"

Charles laughed " Its problem many men would love to have Ed, as I've said your a very lucky man"

"I know Charles, but what do we say in business? Luck is just good management disguised."

"Yes well if you ever get tired of that management job mon, you know who to call" Charles exclaimed jokingly

Ed was surprised Charles called him by the Caribbean slang for buddy and felt glad they had had this conversation. It empowered him as Nikki's husband and made him proud of her that she had obviously affected Charles in such a way. He was also now understanding that for all his feelings of lacking control that in fact he had all the control he'd ever need. And he realized that he really liked Charles quite a lot the man was indeed wise and perceptive and he knew that as equally as Nikki had shown she could resist the Charms of the Captain that Charles would resist her charms as well. And that suddenly made the boat a extremely safe and relaxed place to be.

"How about we catch some sun this morning then perhaps I might take Nikki to the island for lunch? Then you know what Charles?"

Charles grinned "No sir, what?"

"I think you and me might rig up that racing sheet and take her out to the outside passage! We can give that wife of mine a little payback for her behaviour and show her just how fast this baby can go?"

Charles beamed "Really Ed, that would be fantastic we could go to St Pauls around the other side!"

"Sounds good! I'd better go and wake the sleeping beauty" Ed got up and headed to the cabin to get Nikki but found her coming up the stairs as he went down them. She kissed him deeply and asked him if he had a hangover.

"No I'm fine, fabulous in fact. I've just been planning our day with Charles!"

"That's great" she smiled. What are we doing?

"We are going sailing after lunch Nikki" he grinned.

"Haven't we been sailing for a while?" she giggled

"No darling, we haven't.... you'll see." he said with a wink.

For lunch Ed and Nikki went to the island that Nikki had visited the previous day with Charles. Ed made sure to get Nikki to demonstrate the methods she used to skinny dip and after a while he teased her deciding Charles could not have avoided looking.They walked and talked and flirted never once discussing Charles. After their picnic lunch they lay on the sand and watched the world go by. Nikki noticed Charles on the boat in the distance doing something major to the boats sails.

"What's he doing. Is something broken?"

Ed grinned back at her "Nope he's just making some ...adjustments for this afternoon"

She laughed "Now are you going to tell me what is so special about this afternoon?"

"Nope, you'll find out" he grinned back at her.

"Ed when we were on the island sitting on the beach yesterday could you see us clearly?"

He wondered why she would ask and decided to play along slightly "I could see you but not clearly" he lied.

"So Charles could see me if I did this?" she asked as she shrugged off her beach wrap, she was totally naked underneath.

Ed was only slightly taken back "Probably not"

"What about this?" she asked as she climbed on top of him and began removing his shorts.

"Perhaps but unlikely" he smiled back at her.

"This?" she enquired as she lowered herself onto his raging hard on.

"Never!" he exclaimed as they found a new way to enjoy a deserted beach.

Meanwhile Charles looked up from fixing the racing spinnaker and smiled. He could see everything and out loud murmured to himself .

"Your a lucky man Ed "

Afterwards they made their way back to the boat and Ed was happy that he felt no embarrassment from Charles having probably seen more then he ought to have. Nikki settled into a sun lounge on the front deck. She had dressed in infamous white bikini and Ed noticed Charles couldn't help but steal a few glimpses. He found it amusing instead of disconcerting and laughed to himself, amazed at how much he had changed from only a week before. Together Ed and Charles manoeuvred the boat out of its anchorage and hoisted the sails for the run down the Anguilla channel to the main passage in the open ocean. It was the first time in this cruise the yacht had been "outside" and as the boat turned into the North Atlantic Nikki immediately felt the difference of the ocean swell to the protected waters they had been cruising in. She looked over and noticed that it was Ed not Charles that was at the helm, she wondered why and saw Charles up the bow raising another large sail she hadn't seen before. The boat picked up speed and soon she was experiencing ocean sailing for the first time. Ed was giving Charles instructions as they tacked the boat downwind and soon they were surfing along the waves, going faster then Nikki thought a sailing yacht could ever go. She watched the men all afternoon, Ed seemed in his element and she noticed that Charles was impressed by Ed's handling of the yacht. As they sailed north Charles came to offer her a drink, her bikini had become wet and very see through from the spray and she smiled inwardly as she noticed that Charles couldn't help buy look at her nipples straining to get out of her wet top. She caught him looking and he gave her a slightly guilty look that soon transformed into a wide smile. "Yes I was looking and I am not apologizing" his face seemed to say and she felt herself getting turned on yet again by this fine specimen of a man. As Charles went to fetch her drink she turned her eyes towards her husband at the helm. He looked stronger to her then he ever had, his eyes and manner had a purpose, a serious purpose as he sailed the boat into the swells. She didn't notice Charles had reappeared beside her with her drink.

She took it and thanked him and then observed "He loves it doesn't he?"

"Yes he does, I can't say I blame him. You know being out here like this, the ocean...its different" Charles replied.

"Yes I can see and feel that too Charles. Tell me something? Why aren't you steering the boat?" she wanted to know out of curiosity.

"Oh I think Ed wanted to, he's doing a great job of it. I wanted to see him do it anyhow." Charles said almost wistfully.

"He's good at it isn't he?" Nikki enquired.

Charles looked at her then back at Ed. "Yes Nikki he is, he's very good at it indeed. In fact you might not realize it but Ed is one of the best ocean racing skippers in the world" the admiration in his voice was clear.

"Really? I knew he loved it but I didn't know he was that highly regarded. He doesn't talk about it"

"Oh he's good Nikki, quite famous in fact amongst certain circles. Many yacht owners have professional racing skippers and crew. Ed doesn't need it himself. He's better then most all of the pro's anyhow."

"You love this too?" she asked him

"Oh yes Nikki, being out here and watching Ed sail its a great way to spend a afternoon"

"Where are we sailing too?" she asked innocently

Charles burst out laughing "Nowhere! We are just going north and then east, afterwards no doubt Ed will take us into Prickly Pears."

"Prickly Pears?" Nikki exclaimed. "That doesn't sound very inviting."

Charles laughed "Oh I think you will like it, probably one the most romantic spots in the whole Caribbean. They are tiny islands with a beach restaurant and bar."

They were interrupted by Ed calling for a sail adjustment and Charles scurried off to attend to it as if he was shot with a jolt of electricity. Nikki watched the tow men interacting as they sailed away. It really was both exhilarating and relaxing at the same time to watch them sail the boat. She lay back and enjoyed the scene and learned that she loved watching them sail, she watched Ed closely and never had she seen him enjoying himself so much while he still had his clothes on.

That night dinner was a quiet and romantic affair with Charles serving them a sumptuous meal and Nikki enjoying snuggling up to Ed and thinking how marvellous the whole honeymoon had become. She was surprised by Ed insisting Charles join them for a drink in the cockpit lounge and even more so by Ed and Charles's conversation. They had obviously bonded during the sailing that afternoon even though curiously to her recollection they didn't really talk that much to each other but now they they were chatting like long time friends. Nikki found herself feeling left out, when she tried to interject with either man they smiled and nodded but then went back to talking about ...boats. It was the talk of seman, she laughed inwardly and went down to the bathroom. When she returned the tow men were still involved in to her mind mindless yachting banter.

"Are you two still going on about the sailing, it was nice but my god. You two are like a couple of old ladies!" she smiled. They turned to her and by the tone of Ed's voice she could tell the rum they had suddenly taken to drinking was having a effect.

"Sorry darling, Just catching up on some boat talk." Ed laughed and turned back to Charles. They had obviously progressed to another boating issue.

"Charles, you're an excellent captain. You even read minds! I was just thinking it would be nice to anchor there for dinner tomorrow."

"Well, I guess if you work as many boats as I have, you start to develop a sixth sense," he said as he prepared to pour them yet another rum.

Nikki watched with a bemused expression on her face. Ed noticed and knew she found their banter surprising, given the somewhat stilted aura that existed between the men earlier when Charles arrived.

"You've sailed with Pratuch, haven't you?" Charles asked. "The guy who insists on owning boats that have been resurrected?"

Ed laughed because he had indeed sailed once with the old man who took in boats like teenaged girls took in lost kittens. "Oh lord, yes! Rigging circa Christopher Columbus!"

The men chuckled. "Well, remind me to tell you how I had to anchor a certain Grecian wreck he got at some insurance salvage auction," Charles said. "You won't believe it. It's amazing he doesn't kill himself or his crew with the chances he takes."

"And he always thinks the latest find is some gem that time forgot."

"Well, he's half right—time forgot it but with good reason!"

They laughed throughout the process of swigging their rum, drinking together as if they'd done it for years. When the laughter died down, Charles excused himself to the galley for a minute to fetch some more ice.

"Am I in a parallel universe?" Nikki asked after Charles had left.

"What do you mean?" Ed asked, knowing full well that the men's camaraderie surprised her.

"You two are like old college chums all of a sudden!"

"Is that bad?"

"It's fabulous! I'm just confused about how it happened."

Ed sat across from her. "Well while had a little sail today while you might not have noticed."

Amusement turned to apprehension on her face. "What happened? Did you say something to him?"

Now it was Ed's turn to be amused. He looked her up and down before he answered. "No," he finally said. "Actually, it was he who said something to me afterwards."

Her eyebrows jumped upward. "Do tell."

"He said that was the best time he'd had in ages," Ed explained. "Sailing does that Nikki, even you noticed the difference." he broke into a wide smile. "I am having a fabulous time here you know?"

"Thats wonderful darling, I am too. Are you two going to be sitting up all night drinking rum and talking? Because a girl might get lonely" she grinned.

"Won't be a real late one, we've got to go ashore for breakfast tomorrow" but I'd like to chat a while longer if its ok.

"Sure, I might go for a little night swim, its warm" she teased him.

"Not such a good idea after eating" Ed replied

"That doesn't put me off honey. But I'll wait a while and see how I feel then" ok?

Ed was about to reply but was interrupted by Charles returning with more ice and a folder of old yachting photos. They soon continued with their sailing chat and neither noticed that Nikki had disappeared downstairs. After a good twenty minutes Ed looked up and wondered where Nikki had got to. He asked Charles but he too had no idea. They soon found their answer when Nikki appeared up the companionway onto the deck. She had changed out of her clothes into what appeared to Ed to be her short white silk robe paired with her high heeled cork and leather sandals, she had tied her hair in a single pony tail. The robe appeared to be totally see through but neither man could tell if it was or if it was the deck lights playing tricks on their eyes.She looked to both their eyes amazing. Ed was stunned his pulse started racing and he thought he would have to say something.

"We were wondering where you went to?" he asked mildly

"Well" she giggled "I wasn't sure you guys would notice but I'm going to take that dip. It so nice and warm tonight and with the underwater lights on it looked so inviting and seeing as you two were being so boring I thought I'd have to entertain myself."

She had a grin like a Cheshire cat as she looked them up and down. She could see them both staring at her robe wondering if she was naked underneath just as she thought they would. With the play of the lights on the deck she knew that they couldn't quite tell and it excited her to tease them. She noticed the differences in their expressions. Ed's face looked intrigued but slightly concerned while Charles simply stared with a open amusement as if he knew already. She strutted to the stern of the boat towards the swimming platform but did not open the stair gate and descend it to the waters edge. Instead she looked back at them still openly watching her smiled and with her back to them undid her robe and let it fall to the deck. She heard almost collective audible gasp from the men as she did so and both men realized she was indeed completely naked except for her shoes. She bent over her legs slightly apart and undid the stair gate latch giving the men a perfect view of her delectable ass, stepped out of her sandals and turned to give the men her dazzling smile before going down the stairs to the water. Ed and Charles simply stared open mouthed at the empty stern that only seconds before had been filled with a vision of mens dreams, they heard a splash and a giggle as she dived into the water. Ed and Charles turned to each other ,both knowing full well she had upstaged anything they had done with their days sailing and in spite of themselves the only thing they could do was break out laughing. Charles was first to speak.

DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers