Journey to Another Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers

He broke into a smile then, and suggested they go on deck for some breakfast, even though it was closer to lunchtime.

"Good idea," she said. "Charles is up there right now putting together some breakfast for us."

Once again, Charles showed no signs of embarrassment or guilt, and conversation flowed naturally and freely among the three of them. Ed avoided all temptations to recall Charles's monster cock in his wife's mouth. He did his best not to think about what it must be like to captain a ship where the wife of the man who hired you drank your urine, licked your asshole, and took every bit of your enormous manhood up any and every hole.

They sailed right after breakfast, with Ed at the helm and Charles tending sails. Nikki sunbathed, her presence a quiet but unrelenting reminder of the real reason both men felt alive. The atmosphere among them continued to feel relaxed and free of anxiety.

"I do so like having both my men here looking after me," Nikki said when Charles handed her a drink at the same moment that Ed blew her a kiss.

It seemed a situation uniquely suited to Nikki, and both men seemed to understand that instinctively. She was a woman of powerful hungers, capable of accepting as much pleasure as she gave. And so it was only fitting that she needed more than one man to keep her happy. What was most interesting to Ed, however, was that she had the ability to make both men feel that they were inexpressibly special—probably because, to her, they were. Ed was her cherished love, the one she had opted to spend the rest of her life with, the one with whom she shared her secrets. Charles, on the other hand, was the one with whom she'd decided to be her most carnal.

In the past, Ed would have wished that he could be all men to her. Now, however, he felt a slow-burning fire in him that was fueled by expectation. What would she do next? Who would she do next? And how would she share the experience with him? He felt simultaneously off-balance and centered, and didn't regret a second of it.

He could have been offended by the handful of intimate touches that transpired between Charles and Nikki as he watched from the helm. The kiss on the forehead, the cupping of a breast, the nibble of an ear—these took place under his nose and although they rankled him, he understood that they represented affection rather than love. He knew they did not signal cause for alarm.

Except ... now that he'd seen the two of them engaged in that marvelously filthy interaction that morning, whenever they were close to each other, his dick stiffened in a matter of seconds. He could hide his excitement well enough in his current position, but what about later when he couldn't hide behind anything?

No sense worrying about it, he decided. If history was any indicator, these silly problems had a way of working themselves out.

And so he relaxed, telling Charles sailing stories and teasing Nikki about her former fear of the ocean. Laughter brought them closer still, and when Nikki opted to sit next to him instead of Charles when lunchtime rolled around, Ed felt a small but undeniable sense of victory.

The sexual tension in the air was no less thick for the camaraderie. When Ed caught a glimpse of the tumescence in Charles pants, it was his first indication that Charles, too, might be deriving some pleasure from the unorthodox arrangement. Maybe each time the black man poured Nikki some coffee or served her a sandwich, he thought to himself, "this woman has had her tongue on virtually every accessible part of my body and her husband condones it." Ed had been thinking that Charles would feel uneasy with that kind of lopsided power, but now he questioned his earlier assumptions. Not that Charles's delight would disappoint him at all, but it gave Ed a new vantage point from which to view his seemingly respectful demeanor.

"I think I need to get out of this heat," Nikki said, getting to her feet. She stretched her long, tanned limbs in such a way that the men could not look elsewhere. Her tangerine-colored bikini offset her tan beautifully and every inch of her flesh promised succulence. "Ed, will you join me in the cabin?"

Ed found himself hoping that Charles felt left out by her question. "Sure, honey," he told his wife, trying not to look too smug as she led him to their cabin.

Once in the relative sanctity of the cabin, she unleashed the sexual tension that had built up on deck. Kisses dotted his face and neck. And while she relieved him of his shirt, she tongued his nipples and traced the outline of his pecs. Not until he was entirely naked did she step back and strip off her bikini.

"And now, my darling, your wife's got a very naughty story to tell you," she said, eyes sparkling.

"I'm all ears," he replied, willingly being led to the bed where she promptly straddled him.

He loved her this way, all excitement and promise. It was at these moments—when she divulged what had happened with another man—when he felt almost unbearably close to her.

"Do you want to hear about my exploits?" she growled as her warm, wet pussy lips grazed his engorged cock.

He chuckled. "I think it's safe to say that that's the only thing I want to hear about."

"Good," she said. He imagined she reserved this conspiratorial tone for her girlfriends only, so it felt as if she were breaking yet another taboo by sharing what she was about to share with him. Had she ever told a female friend about him with this same level of exhilaration? He hoped so.

Her hands were busy yet their movements didn't distract her from her tale. Her left hand stroked his abdomen while her right diddled her clit. His cock rested between the folds of her outer labia, increasingly wet and slick. In seconds, he couldn't distinguish sweat from pussy juice and didn't care about trying.

"I just can't believe the size of him, sweetie. So incredibly huge! I thought that after the first time, I'd know what to expect. But this second time ... I don't know. It was even better somehow!"

Her eyes shut and the fingers between her legs worked a little faster. She rocked forward and back to slide his dick over and through her wetness. The sensation, designed to tease, pushed him solidly past arousal and into torture.

"I love his huge dick," she gasped. "I love how wide open it spreads me. It's pain and it's pleasure and sometimes I can't even tell them apart. He goes so deep, Ed." Her eyes opened wide as she looked down into his face. "So deep. I didn't know it was possible. I didn't know I could take it."

"But you can."

"Oh yeah! And I love it so much. It's like all of a sudden getting everything stimulated when all along, you thought you already were."

Her wetness was spreading quickly now, moving to coat the insides of her thighs and his entire sac. With her slippery fingers, she stuffed him inside her, squeezing him with her cunt in a hearty welcome.

"When he fucks me like this, I think maybe he'll pop out of my throat. Like maybe I'll gag. The pressure is everywhere. So much of him...."

At her words, she began bobbing up and down on her husband, landing on him as if to underscore her point. He met her slams with small upward thrusts. As she talked of getting more of Charles's cock, he tried to give her more of his.

Now she suddenly moved both hands to her breasts, grabbing them roughly. Like Charles did?

She rose and fell on him with more gusto. "I don't know what it is, exactly, that makes me want him so much, but it seems like the more I get, the more I need. All that smooth, black skin." Her eyes opened still wider and she looked at him with an expression that looked as imploring as it did earnest. "He makes me wish I could get every hole fucked at once. The deeper he goes, the wider he spreads me, the more cock I want!"

She rode him now in jagged sweeps up and down the length of his very thick cock. He became the black meat that thrilled her, the dark dick that filled her. The more he imagined the ebony girth pushing its way into whatever orifice she offered, the bigger he felt.

She was grabbing her tits hard now. The nipple of the left one pushed itself between two of her fingers, hard and pink and somehow knowing. It taunted Ed, pointing at him as if to emphasize that it had been in Charles's mouth, had witnessed everything Nikki spoke of.

Her cunt had never been hotter. He could tell by the crazed look in her eye that her orgasm wasn't far off. She ground her pussy into him, then leaned forward to deliver a long, wet kiss. He still pumped away at her, even as she whispered in his ear, "Baby, this morning, I did a very nasty thing."

Her voice was husky and he suspected he knew why. If she was about to relay the scene he'd witnessed, he understood her enthusiasm. But he didn't want to tell her he already knew what she'd done—he didn't want to spoil her excitement. Neither did he want to deny himself the pleasure of hearing her describe it.

"Do you remember how I got very nasty with those guys on the island?" She didn't really wait for him to respond. "Well, I did the same thing with Charles this morning."

She rode him faster now, slapping herself hard against him as she took him as deep as she possibly could. "Oh, baby, this feels so good. God, I love you so much," she whispered, kissing his ear.

He grabbed her ass cheeks, both to control her slams and to find yet another way to experience her anew. He pushed up inside her as hard as he could, not holding back at all. If she'd taken the big, black dick, she could damn well take whatever he wanted to give her now. Besides, he needed the force of it, the unmitigated thrust and power of taking his wife fully and completely.

"Even though I'd tasted his cum, I wanted to taste more of him. Oh, God, Ed, I drained his bladder this morning. Mmmmm....." Slam, slam. She was beyond slippery now, yet the walls of her cunt clutched him tight. "I took all of it down my throat, baby. I drank his piss! Aren't I a dirty little slut?"

Ed came instantly in a tempest of hot, white explosions. He heard and felt her come, too, and that only made him more oblivious to anything that wasn't between his legs. Their shouts co-mingled and blended into one continuous expression of joy. They subsided in tandem and soon she rolled off him, giggling a little.

"I think you like me being a dirty slut with our big black captain, don't you?" she asked him, breathless and energized.

He didn't need to answer her and they both knew it. In response, he beckoned her to nestle into the crook of his arm. They stayed that way, cocooned in each other's warmth, as their heartbeats slowly returned to normal.

With lucidity came memory. He wanted to ask her why she hadn't returned to their cabin last night, but he couldn't think of how to phrase the question so as not to sound like a petulant spouse. The oppressive silence tested his patience, however, and soon the words were out of his mouth.

"Why did you spend the whole night with him, Nikki? I thought you'd come in this morning before I woke up like yesterday."

She was immediately attentive, sensing that his question was more than mere curiosity. "Oh, I'm sorry, darling. I meant to come in earlier but I was asleep. You did you say that you didn't mind if I spent the night with him?"

"Yes I did say that. Is it going to happen again?"

She paused, clearly considering the possibility but also looking somewhat embarrassed, which made Ed feel a little better. Suddenly, though, she brightened with a new thought. "Well, there's no doubt that I'd always prefer to sleep with my wonderful husband who I love and adore," she said, kissing the part of his chest nearest her face, "and that's never going to change."

Ed waited. He sensed there was more.

"But if I did want to spend another night or two with him in private before we leave, do you think you could handle it? I mean, maybe I'd want to do it to thank him or something. I don't know. Having the option would be nice, though. However it will be in here. I think you've had enough of being relegated to the guest cabin" She tried to brighten it for him.When she felt him closing emotionally, she continued. "I've got some great plans for the three of us for the next week," she said, bright-eyed. "I picture Charles and me entertaining you lots, and then you and I are going to match that ourselves. Just like we did now."

He stroked her arm, still unable to come up with a response that didn't ring untrue. He didn't know what he wanted, but he felt reasonably certain that what he'd heard so far wasn't exactly it.

"I'm going to love having both the man I love and our Captain Charles to have as my toys, but there may be nights when I might like to go back with him and make love in private and sleep in this room."

He couldn't look at her at first but then forced himself to do so. He saw fear mixed with teasing fighting for dominance on her face. Could it be she didn't know how he would react? He hadn't felt in control of the conversation prior to this point, but now he did. That look of uncertainty on her face was his chance to enforce his will on her. Could he seize the moment?

"Darling, I love you so much for letting me do this. And I know you're enjoying it. For the most part."

He felt his window of opportunity closing.

"It's like what I said on the beach that night," she continued. He raised an eyebrow. "That I was a one-man woman."

"Oh, yes. I remember."

"Well, you're that one man, sweetie. Nothing that happens with Charles could ever take that away. Even if I spend a night or two with him, it means nothing. You are the one I love, no matter whose bed I'm actually in." Her voice was low and sexy, completely disarming him.

"I want to believe that, Nikki, and truth be told, I do believe it. But I keep thinking, too, about how you said you wanted a real relationship with Charles. You wanted to develop feelings for him that went beyond fantasies. Remember saying that?"

She turned to align her face with his. In the process, her breasts pressed against him. "Yes, I remember saying that. And I do have feelings for him—he's a wonderful man. But those feelings are exclusive of what I feel for you. You exist in a kind of bubble for me. Nothing gets inside. Ever."

"Thank you for that," he said, kissing the tip of her nose.

"And when I talked about romance, What I meant was that I wanted to get down and dirty with somebody I knew and trusted, rather than have a one-night stand with people like the guys on St. Martin. I didn't know them and I barely trusted them. The experience taught me that I need more depth, even in a fuck buddy!"

"Cute expression," Ed commented.

"Oh, you know what I mean. What I'm looking for outside our relationship is purely recreational. Charles is ideal because he is a good friend that I'm lucky enough to be in lust with. There is nothing with him that even approaches the love I have for you."

"How about the lust?"

"You have to ask, after what just happened here five minutes ago?" she giggled.

"Okay. Being in lust with him is okay, but if I ever had reason to believe it was more than that, I think I'd want to stop it right now. Recreational or not, I don't want anything in our lives that threatens to destroy us."

"Honey, seriously, not only does my relationship with Charles have no possibility of destroying us, I think it will actually enhance us!"

He crooked his neck to look at her dubiously. "You'll need to explain."

"Look. We've got another seven days here on this boat. So far, my experiences with him have been incredible and when you and I relive them, it's fantastic. We're making memories here that we'll have for the rest of our lives. Memories that are going to stimulate our relationship for years! We have the rest of our lives to share together, but we have Charles and this boat for one more week. Do you see what I'm trying to say?"

A strange calm fell over Ed as he put the situation in the larger perspective of their lives. Suddenly, the random night she might spend in the big, black man's arms didn't seem so loaded with consequences.

"Looks like you're okay with this, after all," she said, holding his surprisingly stiff erection in one hand. When had that started, he wondered, amazed by his own body's insistence on betraying him lately.

And yet, the indictment of his cock wasn't entirely fair. He knew why he was hard, yet he wasn't ready to divulge it to Nikki. Nothing in his life had proven so erotic as watching her with other men. As much as he loved making love to her and would interrupt virtually any task to do so, the joy of seeing her behaving like a wanton slut with somebody else—especially somebody as well endowed as Charles—had proven to be an aphrodisiac beyond compare. He would never need to read dirty stories or watch porn again, probably for the rest of his life now that he'd seen her do such filthy things with other men.

Her humid mouth closed in on him. She sucked and slurped for several minutes before she released him and giggled. "You know, this could be my appetizer," she announced, turning her head to look directly into his eyes. "Because later, I want you to come up on deck and let me and Charles entertain you." She resumed her sucking, but having planted that tantalizing seed, it wasn't long before Ed was nearly ready to burst. "I want you to watch me take Charles's big, beautiful cock, baby," she said, one second before he shot his concurrence into her mouth and down her throat.

After they'd dressed and were ready to leave the cabin, she turned and looked at Ed. "Just remember that I love you more than anything or anybody in the world."

Their eyes met just before they exchanged a sumptuous kiss. Hers were trusting and confident, but he still had his doubts. They had unleashed a monster on this honeymoon, and he wasn't at all sure that it could be contained by anything as simple and amorphous as love, no matter how strong either of them professed it to be.

She must have sensed his reluctance and read it in his kiss because she then said, "Hey, mister, this is supposed to be fun! Stop being so serious!"

She made him laugh, which lifted his worries from his back and left him feeling as sure as she was that what lay ahead of them would not only be memorable, but fun with a capital F.

Watching Nikki jump off the rear of the boat to swim in the water, he could almost convince himself that the conversation between them in the cabin had never happened. The gravity of her plans, the intensity of his orgasm—all of it seemed a lovely erotic blur as he swam and played with her in the warm ocean. And a certain amount of relief accompanied that blur.

But when they climbed back on board and were met by a smiling Charles, who held out clean white towels for them, reality reared its head once again. Nikki thanked him for the terrycloth by laying a long, passionate kiss on his obviously grateful mouth. Stranger still was the way she then turned to Ed and gave him a kiss of identical duration and strength. She punctuated the scene with an irresistible giggle and led her men on deck, where she suggested it was time for sun worshipping.

The sea felt particularly quiet, but that's not why Ed chose to read a book. He needed to escape into a different world, even if only for a little while, to keep from reviewing Nikki's comment about her and Charles "entertaining" him. Would she really do it? In broad daylight? And if so, just what would the entertainment include?

The anticipation began to paralyze him, so he thought it best to retreat into a book to keep from either spontaneously ejaculating or being too tongue-tied to speak. Charles brought him a whiskey, which he acknowledged with a polite nod. How strange we humans are, Ed thought. Here he is, dutifully posing as my servant when in actuality, he is my wife's lover. The dichotomy fascinated him, and he wondered how Charles was able to balance the two roles in his own mind.

DrPope
DrPope
116 Followers