Journey With Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, brother you taste so sexy. I should have licked you way before. Now, show me your armpit that makes such a good smelling sweat."

I was shocked realizing that my armpit sweat and smell did not offended her, rather it made her wanting more of them. I just raised my right arm exposing a big bush of sweaty hairs and stopped thinking. Sangita right away plunged her nose and tongue into my armpit. She first took a big sniff and then run her tongue very fast on my whole armpit. The tickling she caused me was very horny and I just raised the other arm and her second hand reached there fingering the hairs there. Then she swapped the armpit and did the same licking and sniffing manoeuvre on the other armpit.

After some minutes of random licking, Sangita finally raised her head with still licking her fingers full of my armpit swell. She said,

"It was simply refreshing to lick a young armpit full of sweaty hairs. You never shaved there, brother?"

"ya, once."

"Why? Because, I hate the ladies and especially guys that shave their armpit. The guys look silly without them and ladies lose their dignity with clean armpit. I am glad you have such a full grown hairy bush on your armpit. I really enjoyed licking them."

At this point I managed to say, "I am glad you liked my armpit hair. I could not help noticing that you have hair in your armpit too, Sangita didi."

"Off course I have. Ma taught me well that a lady should never shave her armpit."

At this Sangita looked at my bulging pant and said,

"Brother, do you like to smell my armpit too?"

"Please, didi, let me taste your fantastic armpit hairs."

"I knew you would like them, because we are same blood."

Sangita raised her arm and brought her sweaty and odorous armpit close to my nose. I just put my tongue on her wet hairs there over the thin layer of cloths.

Sangita then moved her armpit away and said,

"Let me remove my kamiz, so that you will lick it directly. Since I licked your armpit without any obstruction it would not be fair to give you mine like this."

So she unbuttoned her kamiz and within flashes Sangita, my horny sister was half naked with her huge volleyball like boobs swaying. I actually had seen them over the kamiz already; they only looked a little fairer without the kamiz, but with same size and attraction. Only her nipples became more erect and darker.

She raised her arm and asked me to stand up and lick her armpit. I was dumbfounded by my luck, but did get on my feet and put my tongue on one of her armpits and began to lick them. Her armpit hairs tasted something like a very strong wine, but too much sexy. My cock is now got even bigger with some additional room while I am standing.

After some licking and sucking at her armpits, Sangita said,

"Oh, Saagar it is so great that you liked my armpit hair. My husband does not actually care for them, but I kept them hoping for a day like this."

"Sangita didi, I am very happy for you. Your armpit tastes like elixir from heaven. I will do anything to have a chance to lick on them."

"You can lick them whenever you want. Only you have promise you let me lick yours first."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12