Joy, Pain, and All Between Ch. 11

Story Info
Live, love, and expect the unexpected.
5k words
4.75
34.4k
40

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilMami07
LilMami07
403 Followers

Hey guys. Here it is. The final chapter of Joy, Pain, and All Between. I would like to thank angelicsounds sooooo very much for her superb editing skills and helpful comments. And I wanna thank all you guys for reading this sucker. Lol. Thanks for the comments, concerns, ideas, and advice. You guys are absolutely fantabulous.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

"Skyler!" Joel's mother exclaimed loudly, running out of the kitchen to where Skyler was standing. "Oh goodness! I didn't think you were gonna show. Merry Christmas, dear."

"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Walker," Skyler said politely.

"So, this is the Skyler I've heard so much about," said Thomas.

Skyler looked at the newcomer for a moment.Who the hell is this guy?she thought.

"Skyler, this is Thomas, my boyfriend," Joel's mother chimed in, introducing the two.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Thomas."

Thomas laughed wholeheartedly. "Just call me Thomas, sweetheart. Everyone else does."

"Okay, Thomas." Skyler smiled as they were joined by more of the family.

"Skyler, nice to see you again," James said, hugging her.

"Nice to see you too, Jimbo."

"Ah, I see Joel has rubbed off on you," James joked. "Skyler, this is my girlfriend, Autumn. Autumn, Skyler."

"Nice to finally meet you, Skyler," Autumn said as she leaned in for a hug.

"Nice to meet you too." Skyler had seen her at the party when she'd first met Jimmy, but the two hadn't been introduced.

"Thank you, Skyler!" Savannah screamed. She pranced around in the soft pink, spaghetti-strapped ballerina tutu dress Skyler had bought.

"That's beautiful," Joel's mom commented. "You can wear that to your next recital. You'll be sure to stand out," she stated, toying with the puff of the skirt.

"And this is for you, Mrs. Walker," Skyler said as she handed her a gift bag.

"Skyler, you're too kind. Thank you. Oooh, I should have fun with all of this," she said as she looked into the bag and then brought her head up to wink at Skyler. "Look at this, Thomas."

"Hmm... Oils and lotions. We can find some use for all of this."

After Skyler handed out her presents, she turned to Joel and handed him a festively wrapped box. "Merry Christmas."

"Thanks." He opened it to find a yellow Polo shirt and a G-shock watch. He smiled brightly.

"We're gonna let you two love birds talk. Come on, guys. You two join us in the kitchen when you're done. Thanks for the gift, Skyler," Joel's mom said before she winked and disappeared.

"I didn't think you were gonna show."

Skyler thought Joel looked absolutely yummy in his long-sleeved black thermal shirt that hugged his lean torso.

"Well, here I am," she smiled.

"Yeah, here you are. Skyler, I meant what I said before. I love you very much and I'll do whatever it takes."

"I know, Joel," she replied, stepping closer to him.

Skyler looked up into his eyes as she said, "I've missed you."

"Not as much as I've missed you."

"Nah, probably not." She smiled and he leaned down to kiss her.

"I'm serious, Skyler. Whatever it takes. I'll never do something like that again. I was miserable without you," Joel admitted.

"I know. You fucked up pretty bad. But we all do, and I really, really missed you, my preppy friend. Besides, you can show me just how much you've missed me later. And I'm probably gonna end up kicking your pretty little ass before this is over with. But right now, I'm hungry," she stated, putting her hand on his chest. "Vamanos."

"Swiper, no swiping," he joked. They enjoyed a good laugh and walked into the kitchen to join the others.

The family enjoyed leftovers from Christmas and good conversation. When they were done, Joel pulled her to the side.


"Skyler, I wanna take you somewhere. Here, put this on, Santa's Little Helper," he whispered, putting on his Southpole hoodie and handing Skyler his Aeropostale hoodie.

As good as she looked in her red sweater, tight blue jeans, and boots, it was cold outside and she would surely freeze.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

It was a long, quiet drive to wherever they where going. Skyler was about to ask Joel for the umpteenth time where they were going, but he started slowing down. A graveyard.

He said nothing, but got out of the car and came around to open her door. They slowly walked over to a large, granite headstone. It read 'In Loving Memory of Jonathan Walker. Father. Son. Husband.' A police badge stood on each side of the writing.

"This is beautiful, Joel," Skyler commented, standing back. She wanted to give Joel space.

"Yeah," Joel replied quietly, running his hand over the cool granite.

"Umm...Hey Dad, this is Skyler," he said looking back at her and motioning her over.

She stepped closer to him and he grabbed her hand.

"I think I've finally found that girl..."

****::::::::****:::::::::****

"I've been meaning to ask you about this," Joel said, tracing the outline of the dragonfly tattoo on Skyler's wrist.

"It's just like the one Lace has on her ankle. We got them a few years ago. It symbolizes our free spirits and independence," she said dramatically.

"Nice," Joel laughed, "I think you should get one on your ass next."

"Oh yeah? Of what?"

"My name. It symbolizes that your ass is mine," he joked.

Skyler slapped his hand away from her butt. "I think I'll pass on that."

Joel reached for her hand and started playing with her fingers, running his finger along each one of hers and kissing their tips.

"I'm starting to think you have some sort of finger fetish or something."

Joel took off all of her rings and cupped them in his hands. "Where'd you get this one?" he asked, holding up a silver band with a small purple gem embedded in it.

"My dad bought it for me when I graduated from high school. It's my birthstone."

"Oh," he replied, sliding it back on her finger, "and this one?" He held up a silver one with three hearts on it.

"I bought that one a while ago. I thought it was cute." He slid it back on her finger.

"And this one?" he asked smiling, holding up the thin, obviously fake ring with Ariel from the Little Mermaid's face on it.

"Shut up," Skyler said through her fits of laugher.

"I worked hard for that thing. You know how many cereal box tops I had to collect to get that ring? Lots, buddy!"

"Box tops?" Joel managed through his laughter.

"Whatever. Give me my shit back."

"I'm playing, babe. It's cute. It even has the adjustable back," he said as she punched him on the arm.

"I'm sorry babe. Here let me put it back."

She turned her head in mock anger as he slid the ring back on her finger.

"No...lemme..."Joel said as he messed with her rings again.

He kissed her hand softly. "Okay. There. Forgive me?" He put on his puppy-dog face.

"Never," Skyler joked before playfully bringing her hand up to smack him. As she did, something caught her eye. Something shiny. She looked closely at her hand.

"That wasn't there before," she whispered to no one in particular.

Joel laughed quietly. She could be so blonde at times.

"Joel what's--"

"Nothing really. Just something I picked up. You like it?"

Silence.

"No."

"What? I thought you would like it. Its—its yellow and you like yellow so-- so I thought you might—maybe you'd..." he stammered looking down, brows furrowed as if trying to figure out what he'd done wrong.

"I love it," she stated softly.

"You...really?" he asked.

"Yeah. Really."

It was 14 karats, white gold, with yellow and white diamonds on it. She'd better like it.

"Thank you, baby," she said, hugging him tightly. "So me and Lace were thinking about going to Florida for a week to escape this cold ass weather, Key West to be exact. She invited Gaelan to join us, so now I'm inviting you."

"Really?"

"Yep. I would love it if you could come."

"Well in that case, Ms. Henley, I would love to join you guys on your beach extravaganza."

"Great. We leave bright and early Monday morning."

"What? That's in like...two days."

"I know. Oh come on, Joel. Live a little. It's like a 16 or 17-hour trip, not including restroom breaks. We leave really early Monday morning and get there around 10 or 11 that night. We have fun, leave Sunday morning, and we're back here that night. We've got it all planned out, baby. What have you got to lose?"

"Well, since you put it like that, nothing."

"Good. Now, all you have to do is meet my mom and dad, and..."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, frat boy. I met your folks, now it's time to meet mine. What's the matter? Scared?"

"Uhh... no. I'm not scared at all. I think I might need a little persuasion though," he said, tickling her.

"Oh really? What did you have in mind?"

****::::::::****:::::::::****

"Ready?" Skyler asked as they stood outside her mom's house.

"Ready as I'll ever be."


"Hey, baby. Ya'll come on in the house. Its cold out here," a small woman, who looked a lot like Skyler, greeted them. Joel assumed it was her mother.

"Mama, this is Joel. Joel, this is my mother."

"Nice to finally meet you, ma'am," Joel said, extending a hand.

Skyler's mother looked at it and then up at him. "Nice to meet you too," she said, accepting the hand in a small handshake.


"Ya'll sit down. I'll give it to you, Joel. You're a very handsome young man."

"Thank you, ma'am." Joel beamed from ear to ear. "And you're beautiful. I see now where Skyler gets it from."

Skyler's mother smiled. "I'm sure you heard of how strongly I disapproved of your relationship at first, but as long as you treat her right, we won't have any problems."

"Oh no, ma'am. I love your daughter. I've messed up before, but that's in the past. I can't picture being without her."

Skyler's mom nodded. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. "So what are your plans for the future?"

"Engineering, or something close to it."

"Umm hmm...Well, whatever you choose to do, you just make sure you take good care of my baby. If not, I can find you, you hear?"

"Yes ma'am."

The three sat and talked for hours until Skyler decided it was time for them to go.

"I love you, baby. Ya'll be safe on your trip, okay?" her mother said, hugging Skyler tightly.

"Okay. I will, Mama."

"And you too, young man. Be safe and treat my daughter right, you hear?"

"I promise."

"Okay." She hugged Joel, too.

"That went well," Skyler said once they were inside her car.

"Yeah. A piece a cake, baby," Joel replied, leaning over and placing a kiss on her lips.


"Okay. Next stop: my Daddy."


****::::::::****:::::::::****

"Skyler's a good girl," Melanie told Joel.

"Damn right. Treat my daughter good, or else," her dad chimed in.

Joel was a little scared, so he said the first thing that came to his mind. "Sir, you're beautiful. I see where Skyler gets her looks from." Everyone burst out laughing.


****::::::::****:::::::::****


"No way!" Aubrey yelled while he watched Joel play his game.

"Yes way, little buddy. You're looking at the Pacman champ right here."

"Joel?"

"Yes, Miss Ana?"

"Will you play with me after you play with Aubrey?" she asked, showing him the doll Skyler had bought her.

"I sure will, princess."

Joel seemed to fit in perfectly with her family. Both of them.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

Skyler and Joel sat in the back of Gaelan's Expedition fondling each other with the blanket draped over their lower bodies.

"So Joel, how do you like Thomas?" Lacey asked.

"Uhh... he is... some...I think he's pretty...pretty cool," he managed to say while Skyler laughed at him. "He makes my mom happyyyy," Joel stammered as he shuddered. Skyler's hands were doing awesome things to his dick.

"You okay?" Lacey asked, turning around.

Joel's face was turned to the ceiling. His eyes were closed tightly, a pained expression on his face and a blanket across his lap. Lacey turned to Skyler, who was facing the window with a smile while her hand was under the blanket.

"Hey, cut it out back there," Gaelan scolded from the driver's seat, shooting them evil looks in the rearview mirror. "I'm not cleaning up any white shit."

Skyler and Lacey laughed loudly.

"Don't. Laugh. Skyler. I'm gonna get you back," Joel warned.

"I'm sure you will."

"Hey guys, we're almost there. Key West baby!!" Lacey exclaimed. "Party time!!"

"Party time? It's almost 11:30. No party time. It's sleep time. We have the rest of the week to party," Gaelan reasoned.

"You can be such a party pooper sometimes," Lacey whined.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

****::::::::****:::::::::****

Tuesday morning, they got up bright and early to go site seeing.

"We're gonna hit all the key spots during the week. Hardrock Café, Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Sloppy Joe's Bar, you name it!" Skyler said excitedly.

After a long morning out, they had gone back to the hotel to rest up. Well, the boys did. Lacey and Skyler had other plans.

Joel came into the room from downstairs and slammed the door shut, disrupting Skyler from unpacking the rest of her things. He leaned against the door with his arms folded across his broad chest.

"Hey, babe, Me and Lace are gonna go down to that shoe store we passed on the way here in a little bit. That'll give you and Gaelan some time tobond," she said smiling. Joel stared at her intensely.

"Remember that shit you pulled in the car? I told you I wouldn't forget."

Skyler pretended not to remember and was able to muster up an innocent "No," before she burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry, babe. I was just having a little fun."

"Nah. You're not sorry yet," he said while slowly walking over to her wearing a predatory grin.

He grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. "Lay back," he growled, nudging her backwards so she fell onto the bed. Joel swiftly took off his shirt and kicked out of his pants and boxers. Then he roughly pulled off her sweats and panties, tossing them to the side. 'Instant boner,' he thought as he took in the sight of her naked body.

"We gotta make this quick, Joel. I got things to do," Skyler teased.

"Okay, Skyler. I'll make it quick."

Joel fucked her over and over again. He pounded her pussy into oblivion. Skyler thought she would explode and burst into flames.

"Don't fuck with me, Skyler," he stated, annunciating his words with forceful thrusts.

Skyler was speechless; she couldn't speak even if she wanted to. Or think. But he was far from finished with her. He pulled out of her dripping wet pussy.

"Ready?" he whispered.

Skyler's head was still spinning and she nodded her head, not really expecting what he was about to do.

He positioned his wet dick at her asshole. "Knock, knock." He slowly pushed forward until his dick passed the tight rings separating him from his destination.

"Who's t—ahhh!" Skyler screamed. He stilled to allow her to adjust to the feel of him in her ass.

"Hold still, baby. Just hold still."

"Oh my Godddd, this shit hurts," she whined. "Please Joel. Please."

Joel reached beneath her and fingered her clit until she moaned. It hurt like hell at first, but now she felt that familiar tingly feeling in her lower regions. She pushed back on his dick and tightened her inner muscles.

"Fuck Skyler, don't do that," he warned.

"What? Can't handle it?" she asked looking back at him.

"You asked for it, Princess" he whispered hotly.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

"You're wearing that?" Joel asked, referring to the yellow bikini top and cut-off jean shorts Skyler had on.

"Yes sir, I am. Cowboy Bill's Honky Tonk Saloon has sexy bikini bull riding competitions every Wednesday. First place prize is 200 bucks. Me and Lace are gonna do it."

"The hell you are. I don't care what Lacey's doing. She's Gaelan's girl. But you're my girl so..."

"So what?"

"So you aren't doing it."

"Yes I am."

"Skyler."

"Joel. I don't care what you say, I'm doing it."

"You know what? Fine. Okay? Do whatever the fuck you want. You always do anyway."

"Joel, it's okay. It's not like I'm stripping. I'm trying to win some moolah. And you're gonna be there to protect me from all those big, bad men. Nothing to worry about babe, I promise you."

****::::::::****:::::::::****

"And the winner is...LACEY!!!" the announcer screamed.

"Whoooo!!!! LACEY!!" the crowd cheered.

"Maybe next year you'll win, Doodle," Lacey teased.

"Oh whatever. You only won because one, you have bigger tits, two, you took your top off, and three, you've been riding shit since you hit puberty. Burn!" Skyler joked.

"You bitch!" Lacey laughed.

Joel stood over at the bar beside a girl who was trying desperately to get his undivided attention.

A challenge,Skyler thought. She walked over to Joel slowly and gave him an evil smirk, just to stroll past him to the other end of the bar.

"What do you have that's good?" she asked the bartender. "I'm feelin' frisky."

"Sip on this, little lady," he said, handing her a drink.

She took a drink and started off into the crowd. She could see Joel staring at her out of the corner of her left eye. She smiled when she saw a tall stranger approach her.

"Nice job out there. You should've won."

"No biggie. It's rigged anyway." They both laughed.

"You're not from around here, are you?"

"How do you figure?"

"'Cause I would've remembered a face like yours if I had seen you around."

Skyler laughed. She knew his type. "Nah. I'm not from around here at all. I'm from North Carolina."

"North Carolina? Are all the women as good looking as you? If so, I'm gonna have to take a trip up there."

"You should," a familiar voice said. "You can ride back down here in an ambulance too."

Skyler laughed so hard she spit up her drink.

"Excuse me?" the guy replied.

"You heard me, man," Joel quipped.

"Let's go," he said grabbing Skyler's arm.

"Wait a minute, buddy. Don't be grabbing on a female like that."

"Or what?" Joel had sized the guy up the moment he saw him ease his way over towards Skyler. He could take him.

"Okay, Joel. That's enough."

"You know this guy?" the stranger asked.

"Something like that."

"I'm her boyfriend, so why don't you jerk off."

"Well, excuse me. I didn't know she was taken."

"Well, I can bend her over this bar stool and fuck her to show you just how taken she is."

"That sounds fun," Skyler teased. "I might have to take you up on the offer later, babe," she stated, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him.

The guy took the hint and walked off.

"You aren'tjealous, are you babe?"

"Skyler, don't."

"What's the matter? Got bored with your little girlfriend over there?" she asked, gesturing toward the girl that had been practically throwing herself at him.

"Whatever. I'm ready to bounce. You ready?"

"Yeah. I'll go get Lace and Gaelan."

"You do that."

****::::::::****:::::::::****

"You want it, baby?"

"Umm...yes, baby."

"Shit," Joel bellowed as he plunged forcefully inside of her, causing Skyler to moan loudly and dig her nails into the flesh of his arm. "Feel good baby?"

"Yesss," Skyler hissed.

"I wanna make you feel good. I wanna make this pussy feel real good. Does she feel good?"

"Ummhmm...she feels so good, Joel."

"Whose is it? Whose pussy is this, Skyler?"

"Uhh...God, she's yours, baby. She's all yours."

"Damn right, she's mine. Like this dick is yours. You want this dick, baby?"

"God, yes. All of it. Give it to me. Fuck me, Joel."

Joel pulled out and flipped Skyler over onto her stomach, slapping each round brown ass cheek with his engorged dick.

"Mmm," she moaned, wiggling her ass in anticipation.

LilMami07
LilMami07
403 Followers
12