Joyride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your kiss was intoxicating. Your lips broke off to kiss my chin, my neck, grazing me with your teeth while the palms of your hands rolled and toyed with my breasts. Just as I had imagined, your unshaven face prickled at my sensitive skin. My skin radiated with the fire burning me alive from within. I untied my halter, letting it slide down to my waist. Your gaze swept over me. Conscious of your eyes on me, I felt vulnerable and exposed. My nipples tightened and hardened under your appraising gaze, aching to be touched.

When your eyes traveled back up to mine, I could see the lust there as thick as my own, flushed and reckless. Once again your lips took from mine, stealing my will, demanding more. Your hands ran over my skin and around my body, pulling me against you. I reveled in the feel of my breasts pressed against your chest, searing me.

The rock behind me scraped my bare back and your body pressed into mine, equally unyielding. I tasted your throat, your shoulders; the scent of you inflamed me. Your thigh rode high between my legs, and I moaned, feeling your cock hardening against me. My hips rocked forward, grinding into you, riding my hot sex on your thigh.

I fleetingly wondered how far this would go and realized that I didn't care. There were reasons I should care, but those reasons seemed less substantial as the heat between our bodies grew. The wall of self-denial crumbled within me, and a wild, crazed sense of free will replaced it. Fleetingly, I tried to define and quantify the strange new emotions welling out, but I was too far past thinking clearly. Lost in my own lust, I couldn't stop myself now if I wanted to.

Your hot kisses along my neck should have raised blisters. I felt your breath igniting my skin as your mouth traveled lower. I moaned, my head thrown back, my mouth open and panting. Your lips closed on a plump, swollen nipple and suckled hard while you rolled the other between your fingers. Oh, fuck me. I almost came right then.

Your hands slid down my sides and hips to the front of my pants, undoing them and pushing them down to my ankles, exposing my naked sex. You slipped a hand down to find me wet and desperate to be touched. Your touch was maddeningly light. Your middle finger traced the outline of my swollen pussy lips and then stroked the length of my cunt with the back of your knuckles, eliciting a deep, throaty moan from me. All the raging fire in my body seemed to coalesce beneath your touch. Oh hell.

I felt my sex swell, responding to you. You found my clit, the hard knot aching to be touched, and your fingers circled it lazily. The tremble that shivered through me made you smile.

"You like this, don't you?" The timbre of your voice brought some lucidity.

"Mmm, yesss..." I gasped out, desperate for you to not stop what you were doing to me, and yet trying to suppress the fierce response that was building feverishly because of your attentions. I could not control my rapid panting as your fingers stroked me, slow and deliberate. You seemed to enjoy watching me struggle not to explode.

The trembling started deep within my core from the slow rhythm of your fingers. With a smile you stopped, cupping my whole sex. I whimpered. You slid an exploring finger inside me, turning my whimper to a gasp; my hips involuntarily rocked forward, my cunt contracting and clenching at the intrusion. Your other hand was busy fondling my breasts and pinching my nipples, your mouth kissing and sucking, escalating the dizzying build. You slipped another finger inside me, stretching me, continuing to mercilessly toy with my eager pussy, driving me into frenzy.

"Oh, fuck, please don't stop."

I was pleading. I could feel your cock, rock hard and pressed against me, awakened but imprisoned by your shorts. I ran my hand over it, amazed by how rigid you were, straining against the fabric. Greedy, I freed you and wrapped my hands around your shaft, squeezing the head of your cock. You grunted and shifted your hips, as if to pull yourself away from my touch, but I tightened my grasp on your cock and pulled you to me. The feel of you, so fucking hard, your need so real in my hands made me hungry for more.

You continued to fondle, tease, and stroke me and my hips moved shamelessly with your fingers. Your own breathing became more ragged while I toyed with your prick. I wanted you inside me, impaling me. My cunt was tight and eager and hot for your rigid cock. Thinking of you fucking me, filling me, pumping me slow and hard, I couldn't stop myself from bucking into your hand, fucking it, tightening around your strong, unyielding fingers. Your thumb stroked my sensitive clit, circling lightly, and I whimpered at the overwhelming pleasure.

You had me fully in your hand, my control was broken, I couldn't breathe. Your thumb stroked and tortured my swollen nub while your unforgiving fingers curved behind my pelvic bone, hooking me from inside.

"That's it. That feel good? I want to feel you come for me." Your husky voice lowered to a growl, "You are so fucking wet and hot. You're gonna come for me. That's it, come all over my hand."

With your words you used your curved grip to pull me closer. I whimpered and writhed, helpless in your merciless hands. My head was thrown back and my breath came in desperate gasps. There was no escaping you, what you were doing to me and the last fragments of resistance broke loose inside me. I surrendered to you, to my own powerful need. The mounting pleasure crested and broke loose, the orgasm ripping violently through me as one detonation of rapture ignited another. A guttural cry tore from me as my body shuddered and convulsed with the seeming endless succession of explosions of blinding pleasure.

As soon as I could see again, I opened my eyes and saw that you were watching me, a smirk on your yummy lips. That was plain obscene. Panic at my compromising situation temporarily threatened the buzz of pleasure that vibrated through me. And fun. And I accepted my needs; all of them. It was a lot of fun; and now it's time to wipe that cute fucking smirk off his face. I pulled my pants back up to my hips, but left my breasts bare; it was my turn to smile wickedly.

I'm going to return that favor. I slid my hands across your chest, pushing your weight off me and stood myself upright on shaky legs. I took your hand, bringing your clever fingers to my mouth. I sucked first one, then another into my mouth, tasting myself on them before letting you have your hand back.

"Mmm. That was... um, intense." I was still a bit out of breath.

"Oh yeah?"

"MmHm. Let me show you..."

I ran my fingers across your lips to the stubble on your cheek and around to grip your hair firmly and pull your mouth to mine. My tongue tasted of my own juices and I let my lips tell of the pleasure that I was about to inflict upon you. My hands ran down your sides to your stomach, feeling your ribs, the muscles tightening at my touch. My nails grazed your skin as I grasped your shorts and pulled them the rest of the way down around your ankles, breaking off my kiss to kneel down before you.

Your cock jutted out and up at me, capturing all my attention. I ran my hands back up from your ankles, feeling the tight muscles of your legs, thighs, squeezing your ass. My hands slowly made their way unerringly to the subject I was intent upon. Your cock jerked at my touch, excited. This delighted me. I looked up at you, pure wickedness in my thoughts. You had no idea. My pussy, already soaked from your thorough attentions, began to stir again.

"My turn to play." I purred.

I cupped your balls and gently rolled them through the skin of your sack. I leaned my head forward and let my breath fall hot on the swollen head of your prick. My hair had long before worked loose of its bindings and fell forward, the heavy weight of it caressed your thighs, tickling. My tongue flicked out to taste you. You moaned and hardened even more, if it was possible. A drop of fluid appeared and I eagerly licked it off. I flattened my tongue and lapped the underside of your shaft from base to tip, rimming the head of your cock. I flicked my tongue along your mushroom tip.

Tasting you made it nearly impossible to not just devour you. But I restrained myself for a bit longer. I ran my tongue down the length of your shaft and nibbled at the tight skin. I bathed your sack with my tongue and took first one orb into my mouth, then the other, sucking as they tightened and pulled against me.

I pressed your prick up against your stomach and stroked the underside of your shaft with my tongue, paying special attention to the most sensitive areas. I delighted in the taste of you, the smell of your arousal. With one hand firmly holding the base of your shaft, I nibbled along to the tip of your cock. My tongue traced slow circles around your crown, flushed and engorged with blood. I increased the pace of my swirling tongue, occasionally delving into the tiny eye of your cock, seeking more sweet juice; my attentions were affecting your breathing, pleasing me immensely.

"Ah fuck, man". I heard the strain in your voice and I couldn't wait any longer to fill my mouth with you. I wanted to make you quiver in pleasure. I was getting hot all over again, anticipating your cock in my mouth, and pressed my legs together to help calm the fresh ache.

My lips circled over the tip of your erection and slowly, ever so slowly, my mouth took you in. Oh, this was sweet. I felt the smooth contours of your cock's head between my lips, my tongue exploring the subtle form of your cock as my mouth traveled down your shaft. I began to move my mouth down on your juicy cock, letting my tongue play along swollen veins, reveling in the texture. I drew back along your length, my lips and tongue dragging along your shaft. Popping the head of your cock out between my lips, I sucked hard to pull you back fully into my hot, wet, greedy mouth.

My tongue circled your cock as my lips and mouth formed a hot, wet, relentless and exquisite friction. I felt the vacuum of my mouth pull on my cheeks as I sucked harder, my lips wet and silky, working your prick. My hands never stopped moving. I caressed your thighs and ass, fondling and tugging on your balls, squeezing and releasing the base of your cock. I couldn't get enough of you. The feel of your cock filling my mouth set my cunt throbbing again with need. I let one hand slide down into my pants to rub my clit. My pussy was soaked and my circling fingers quickly brought me close to the edge again.

I took you deeper into my mouth. I felt the head of your cock nudge the back of my throat, trying to make me gag. Oh, yes, this was sweet. Your hips rocked forward and I did gag, but that only inflamed and encouraged me further. You began to moan intermittently and thrust yourself into my mouth. Never letting my tongue or lips rest, I found your rhythm and matched it, with my mouth and in the rhythm of my own fingers on my pussy.

"Ah yeah, ah fuck yeah, don't stop. Don't fucking stop." Hearing your excitement and need sent me over. I groaned around your cock, the sounds muffled as I shuddered under the power of another orgasm.

I gripped the base of your shaft tightly, fingers wet with my own juices, releasing and squeezing hard in sync with my mouth, unrelenting in my pursuit of your pleasure. Your movements became more frenzied, you're breathing and moans more ragged and broken. I looked up to see your head thrown back, your face contorted. Your hips were thrusting forward for more, fucking my mouth and hands. I increased my pace, sucking and licking faster, merciless. Your balls tightened, pulling up closer to your body.

"I'm going to come, stop, oh fuck", your words were strangled, then gasping, "Fuck, ah fuck!"

You moved as if to pull back from me, only enticing me to suck harder, driving my fingernails into the flesh of your ass to keep you close. I felt your whole body shudder, your cock spasm and jerk in my mouth. Hot jets of your cum shot into my mouth, overflowing around your prick, your seed spilling down my chin.

I looked up to see your face flushed, your eyes squeezed tight. My tongue flickered out, lapping you clean. Your eyes opened, glazed. I couldn't help the sinister grin that spread across my lips. I licked the last of you off my lips and wiped my chin with the back of my hand. The look on your face, full of lust and maybe just a touch shy, was priceless to me.

At first I wasn't sure my legs would hold me to stand again. I stayed on my knees as I pulled my top back up and tied it. I heard the rustle of you pulling your shorts up from around your ankles. You turned to hunt down your discarded shirt, shook off the dirt and leaves, and put it on.

I stood slowly. I felt shy again, awkward. Fuck, now what does he think of me? Do I care? I didn't know what to say or if I should say anything. Wordlessly, I sorted my hair from its wild disarray and finger-combed it back into a semblance of order. I was compelled to say something, even if it was lame.

"Well," I tried a light tone, "this has been a lovely trip to the trees. I really needed a good ride, thank you." I paused. You were still watching me. "I guess we'd better get back, huh? Got an early day tomorrow, you gotta get packed and all, right? Care to take me back to my car?" I winced inside at my own inability to articulate smoothly.

That piercing, raptor gaze was back, and made me pause. My adrenaline surged under that look of yours that just spears me to the spot. The moment lasted for few pounding heartbeats before your face shifted again to the amused, almost bored look that was more normal. But your smile gave me shivers. I wanted more, but I would never ask for it. Not from you. I would never even act like anything were different, because it wasn't, really. And I was good at that. But most others aren't. I wasn't sure how you would be. But now I knew I would likely take more if you offered.

As we walked silently back to the car I realized it didn't matter. There would be no going back after this. I had a taste of what I had been missing and it catalyzed me. I felt the layers of fear within me slowly unfurl. And I no longer cared if this was a game or if I had just been used, because it was all relative. I hoped that you had gotten what you wanted, because I'd gotten exactly what I needed.

I had found a part of me that I hadn't consciously known was lost. It would take some time. I would no longer deny my nature, pretending to be something I was not, but accept it.

And though I was filled with this new fearlessness, I was still a little sad. Because the way I figured it, I'd probably never get to go for another wonderful, crazy, fast joyride with you again.

12