Joy's Birthday Surprise Fuckfest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we hit our hotel in Downtown Omaha, the spunk had pretty well dripped down onto my sheer blouse and breast and had crystalized there showing white spots and streams where it landed. Even though the sperm had toned down, the fire between my legs had not.

We pulled up and the valet opened the door for me. I swung my legs out and stood up face to face with this good looking 20-ish valet, my face still showing signs of the dry cum and my sheer blouse showing not only the stains from the trucker's spunk, but clearly my breasts and very hard nipples.

He stopped dead in his tracks, too stunned to say anything.

I pulled out my jacket out with me and handed it to him. In a very shy and demure tone I asked him, "Would you mind helping a lady cover up her breasts and the spunk that some trucker deposited on her?"

He just stood there for a moment, staring at my breasts and the trucker's stains.

"Well, if you don't help, I'm liable to get arrested."

He came out of his stupor and took my coat and opened it up, offering it for me to put on. As I turned, both my husband and the other valet got a chance to view. It made my juices boil inside. I needed to fuck.

Both of the valets were now knocking themselves out to help us with our bags, the door, etc. I think the confirmation that my face and breasts were covered in some trucker's cum got their attention.

As my hubby got checked in, there were several people in the lobby checking me out. All it did was to add to the fire.

I thought to myself, GOD I NEED TO FUCK!!!

I was ready to head up stairs to our room, not planning on taking the time to do more than unzip my hubby's pants and climb onto his cock when I heard him say to the bellman, "Please take our bags up to our room." I watched as he handed the bags and a ten dollar bill to the bellman, who could not break away from staring at me.

"Oh, uh, yes sir." Roger handed him money and reached for me.

I was kind of in a shocked state as Roger was pulling me by my hand toward the bar.

"But..... honey...." I wanted to tell him right out that I needed a cock deep in my pussy, but I couldn't get it out.

"Let's go have a glass of wine before we head up." He said as he pulled me into the lounge and up to the bar.

"Ok." Was all I could stammer out and I followed along.

As we entered the bar, there was a slight breeze that puffed out and I suddenly realized that my skirt still had only the top button done and my pussy and stocking tops were on display to the lady bartender and a couple of men sitting at the bar. If it hadn't been so dark they would have seen the trail of my own juices that was streaming down the insides of my thighs.

I reached down and tried to pull the skirt closed and be somewhat demure about it, but I decided that I'd let it go and I now slinked along on my hubby's arm to the bar, stepped up next to the end stool and stepped up and sat on it, knowing that anyone close was going to get a great view of my engorged lips and clit, not to mention the dried cum on my sheer blouse and still barely visible on my chin.

Roger sat down next to me just as the bartender slid over and asked if we'd like anything to drink, staring intently at the few spunk stains she could see on my blouse. My breasts were not quite covered. Her gaze moved down my blouse towards my lap. I don't think that she could see past the edge of the bar, but I wasn't sure. I looked down and sure enough, my skirt was split wide open and my bare pussy was on display for anyone to see. She smiled as she ran her gaze back up my body. Between the fact that my breast was on display through the sheer blouse and the fact that the blouse had lots of dried spunk stains on it, I had no doubt that she knew exactly what kind of a lady I was.

She looked to be about 30 and was very pretty, dressed to get lots of tips from the lonely businessmen that would frequent the hotel during the week. She had on a very low-cut peasant blouse with her ample breasts pushed up with a Wonder Bra to show lots of cleavage. Her makeup was done well to accentuate her beautiful smile and give an 'I like to please' look to her eyes. I couldn't quite tell, but it looked as if she had a skirt on, but, I couldn't tell the length behind the bar. I guessed that maybe it was kind of short so that when she bent over the back bar, the guys could get peek up her skirt. My impression was that she could be as much of a slut as I could and that she loved to tease the horny men so that they rewarded her with lots of tips.

She got this really wicked smile as she asked me again what I'd like. "I see someone already had a Screaming Orgasm here, but what would you like to drink, Honey?" She followed it up with another wicked smirk as she looked first at me and then at Roger.

"It wasn't me." Roger piped it quickly. "Some lucky truck driver." He made sure that both the bartender and the two guys sitting at the bar could hear.

Suddenly now embarrassed, I smiled demurely at the bartender and said, "You might say that I had a Slippery Nipple already too, but, to drink, I'd like a glass of Chardonnay, please." It was the only way that I could answer and not appear dumbstruck.

The waitress winked at me and turned her attention to Roger. "And how about you, Big Boy?" She paused. "It seems you must be ok with sloppy seconds, but would you like something to drink too?"

Roger now knew that he had the opportunity to really see if the bartender was up for fun. "Oh, I'm interested in her pleasure first, and then I'll take mine." He paused. "In the mean time I'll have a glass of Pinot Noir to sip on."

The bartender picked up on his hint and smiled first at him and then gave me look as if she wanted to devour me. It was the kind of a look that suddenly started my juices flowing again. With that one look she had me undressed and spread out for her enjoyment, if you know what I mean. My mind suddenly became very disoriented. It completely disarmed me.

"Would you two like these here or would you like to have me deliver them to your room?" The inflection in her voice told Roger that he had hit pay dirt.

I missed it because I was so taken by her immediate lust.

"You know, I think we'll take those in our room, if you don't mind." He said as he stood. "We're in Room 413. We'd appreciate the service."

She looked back at me again with lust. "Oh sir, it will be my pleasure."

She turned and first attended to the two guys with their mouths hanging on the bar while Roger tugged at my elbow urging me to stand. I was now in a stupor, not quite knowing what happened or what was going to happen. I was so horny that I could barely think.

As we left the bar, I could hear one of the guys say quietly to the other, "Holy shit! What a hot fucking lady! I'll bet her cunt is on fire."

He was right, but he didn't have a clue as to how much......

Roger quickly escorted me across the lobby to the elevator. I was kind of in a trance now, with him guiding me into the elevator. As the door closed, he pinned me against the wall and pressed his lips against mine. It set me off as we explored each other with our tongues, his hard cock grinding against my thigh and his hand quickly unbuttoning my blouse and exposing both of my breasts.

It set me loose. I had been trying to control my libido since letting go in the car. But now it was on fire!

I started to hump against his cock, kissing him madly, grabbing his ass and pulling it to me. Zero to on fire in 2 seconds.

By the time the door opened on the fourth floor, my blouse was completely unbuttoned and my leg was wrapped around his leg and I was dry- humping my wet pussy against his crotch. Jeez, I needed his cock.

I was so engulfed that I didn't realize the elevator door was open and couldn't quite understand why he was pushing me out. I had nothing but sex on my mind. All the events of the afternoon and evening were pent up and now rushing hard and fast straight to my cunt.

I was confused..... why was he pushing me down the hall? Where were we going? I was really lost.

He pushed me against the wall next to a door and suddenly the door opened. I really didn't know why. Into the room he continued to push me. I peeled off my jacket, blouse and skirt in an instant and he pushed me back onto the bed. Without thought I spread my legs wide, now clad in only my stockings, garter and heels. My hands instantly reached for my titties, pulling my nipples and twisting.

"FUCK ME!!!" I sounded as if I was possessed, my voice low and gravelly. "FFUUUCKKK MEEE!"

He just stood there. HE JUST STOOD THERE AND LOOKED DOWN AT ME!

"FUCK ME, DAMN IT! FUCK ME!!! I'M SO FUCKING HORNY!!" I was now starting to get angry.

I hadn't finished the words when I heard the knock at the door. I couldn't figure out who would bother us at this time. We had to fuck!

I scowled at him as he opened the door. There I was naked except for my stockings and garter, heels up in the air and my cunt opened wide and he opened the door.

"I've got those glasses of ..OH! I see that she's ready for me." It was the bartender.

I had forgotten about the bartender. In my lust I had missed the concept of why she was delivering the wine.

Roger took the two glasses from her hands and closed the door.

"She's all yours." Was all that he said.

Instantly, the bartender was down on her knees and leaning in between my legs.....leaning over my swollen wet cunt.........

"What?" I managed to say before she drove her tongue deep into my steamy cunt.

"AHHHH..... OH....... YES........YES......."

The bartender stirred her tongue around and round my swollen honeypot and then sucked my hard clit into her mouth and nibbled on it with her teeth.

"OHHHH GOD!!!!" I was cumming instantly..... I felt as if my pussy was going to swallow her, convulsing and pulsing.

She devoured me!

"YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!" My words were coming in staccato barks as my pussy convulsed with each wave that came through me, this sexy woman's mouth devouring me as if I was a bowl of soup and she was starving.

"OHHHHH GOD!!! YYYYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" With one long last push I felt as if my soul pushed out through my cunt as I completed my series of orgasms and my body went limp.

I vaguely remember hearing her say something like, "MMMMMM I knew you were ready to go and I wanted to be the one to taste it."

I was panting and in a fog of pure pleasure. I turned my head and looked at my hubby standing very closely and running his hand up and down my stocking covered leg. I hadn't noticed him there until now. But now I noticed that his cock and balls were poking out of his slacks. He was rock hard and bright red, the head of his cock swollen and smooth and dripping with juice.

The bartender turned and his cock was at the right level to poke her in the cheek. She looked first up at him, then turned and looked at me. I suppose she was waiting for some kind of approval, but she didn't wait as she turned her head back towards his hard cock with a huge string of his precum hanging down about a foot.

"Oh, looks like I need to take care of you too." She said and flicked her tongue across his tip to gather the long string of his juices.

She smacked her lips like one might after tasting a sweet drink like a daiquiri then kissed the tip. In one continuously slow motion she opened her mouth and slid her lips down the entire length of his shaft. I could tell by his look of pure pleasure that she was swirling her tongue around his cock while it was deep in her throat.

Slid it all the way out and then back down her very experienced throat. Then again. I noticed that she was massaging his balls with one hand as she fucked his cock with her mouth.

It only took a few moments and I could see his entire body tense and then shudder.

"AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" He growled as she slid his cock in till he was balls-deep in her mouth.

"UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!" Again he growled.

She was taking his cum deep in her throat. I could see by the motions of her neck that she was swallowing every shot down.

"OOOHHHHHHHH!" He growled one last time and she pulled his cock out and one last stream of white hot spunk oozed out onto her tongue and lips.

She lapped that last bit up and swallowed hard and sweetly kissed the tip. His cock was shiny from the combination of her saliva and his seed.

She looked up at him and then over to me. His cock was now hanging as it softened and my pussy was glistening from the fresh juices that flowed out while I was watching this stranger suck my husband's cock deeper than I ever imagined and swallow his spunk like it was a sweet vanilla malted.

As if she had a renewed vigor, she popped up onto her feet. "Thank you both very much. I needed something to eat."

Roger offered her a sip of the wine that she brought up. "No thanks, I want the flavor of you two on my tongue for the rest of the night."

He reached inside his pocket for a tip. "No thanks, Hon. Like I said, that was my pleasure."

She started for the door and stopped and reached in to her pocket and pulled a card. "If you two would like to get together again for a more complete evening, I would be very happy to join you. Just give me a call anytime." Then she winked and turned and breezed out the door.

"I'd still like to fuck." I said to break the pregnant pause that occurred when the door slammed shut. "But it doesn't look like you're going to be any help and I'm drained too."

Roger looked down and sighed heavily. His cock hung limp and spent, his balls no longer tight and full. "I doubt it." He replied, then added, "Oh you'll get fucked tomorrow night. I promise it."

"I hope so. But right now I need to sleep." I said as I started to pull my remaining clothes off. I had to get up to pull the sheets down. I had only the energy to slide in and motion for Roger to join me.

As Roger spooned with me I drifted off to a very deep and relaxing sleep. I'd forgotten that it was going to be my birthday. In fact I really couldn't think of anything.

It was kind of a strange situation. We lay there in each other's arms, snuggled up tight and slept, very much in love and very much as one. Except that we had both been drained sexually by a sweet woman we had never met before tonight. Odd..... but fun.

#######

I was awaken by the tinkling of silverware against china and pried open one eye to see a hotel bellman standing at the doorway staring at me. It took me a couple of seconds to realize that the blanket and sheet was balled up at my feet and I was laying naked for him to see, on my back with my legs spread wide apart. My shaved pussy pointed right towards the young man and my titties still crusty from the trucker's spunk. I'm sure that I looked like the Head Cheerleader after a night servicing the football team.

As I focused my eyes, I could see that he was staring straight into my cunt and he must have liked what he saw as I could see a big bulge rising in his pants as my sweet husband took his time getting to his money clip for a tip.

"Thank you very much, Sir. Ma'am." The bellman mumbled as my husband placed a twenty in his hand. The bellman had no idea that it was a twenty because his eyes were still focused on my now awakening pussy. By the time he actually turned to leave there was a pretty huge bulge in his pants.

"There, you see? You brought a 20 year old guy to a full raging hard-on in just a couple of minutes. You are still as sexy as ever." Roger said with a grin as he closed the door and turned back towards me.

"Yeah, asshole, with me spread out like a whore on Saturday night." I snapped back. I should have smacked him, but I actually really like being put on display. "You know if you really loved me you might have let me know ahead of time so that I could have washed up and put some makeup on. I'm still waiting for that fuck. He's cute and I'll bet that cock was 9 inches."

I licked my lips. "I would have liked to fuck him."

"One never knows dear." My sweet hubby said. "It's your birthday and the day is young. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Thank you and hand me my robe. I'm going to get a shower." I said with kind of a snarl. I still wasn't convinced that being my birthday, today was going to be a good day.

I put my robe on and grabbed a cup of coffee from the tray that the waiter had left. I noticed that the tray had a dozen roses in a vase for me. I leaned over, took a sniff and then turned and pecked Roger on the lips.

"Thank you, Honey." I said as I turned and headed for the shower. It seems that my hubby at least let me sleep in a bit and he did get me roses. He was showered and sexy as ever, ready for the day. I thought to myself that I would keep him.

But, as I walked into the bath, each step reminded me that my clit was pulsing. I thought to myself, "Geez, I still need to fuck."

Our room had both a shower and a spa tub in the bath so I took my time. After all, it was my birthday. So I started with a leisurely soak in the spa tub and let the jets work on both my tired muscles and occasionally on my sensitive clit.

The water felt good and my thoughts drifted off thinking of the young bellman and how his cock would have felt in my pussy. I could see myself sitting up and asking the young man to come over to me and how I would reach up to his bulge and then look up at him and tell him that I would give him a tip. I

I had visions of slowly pulling his zipper down and reaching in and pulling his hard cock through the fly and how difficult it was to pull all that meat through the fly of his slacks.

I felt myself unconsciously liking my lips as I looked up past this big thick rod of meat to the young bellman's eyes and seeing the look of both passion and terror. As I gave it a couple of strokes I reached in and pulled a huge set of balls out and cupped them with my other hand. Oh, this was going to be sweet.

He was stiff and sticking straight out from his body now and I looked up again and caught what was now a look of disbelief and while making eye contact with him I first gave the tip a kiss then opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the big tight head. He moaned as I swirled my tongue around the tip and eased it deeper and deeper into my throat. I could feel his balls tighten and I sucked his cock down as deeply as I could. He had to be more than 9 inches.

I started a slow rhythm with my mouth and clutched his balls with one hand. My other hand stroked the base of the shaft in unison with my mouth.

It only took a few strokes and I could taste his precum oozing from the tip. I figured that I had better get his cock in my pussy quickly or plan on a cum shower.

I thought to myself, "HHHHMMMM. Cum shower or fuck? Which do I want?"

FUCK!

There was no way that I was going to let him away without fucking me. Now I felt that panging in my cunt. I need to fuck this guy now. And this guy was going to be a quick shot again. I've had one of those recently. This was no little scared turtle. This was a cock to fuck with.

So, I carefully opened wide and released his cock from the cum vacuum that my mouth could be and looked up once again. His eyes were filled with terror that it all was going to stop.

I smiled. Then I laid back on the bed and spread my legs wide open.

"Fuck me, young man." I dreamed that told him. "Don't even bother unbuckling your pants..... Just stick that big cock in my pussy."

The young man scrambled between my legs. As he positioned himself to pierce my now very wet pussy, I could feel the tip rub across the lips. I tensed up. Oh, God I needed this. I needed this young cock and I need it now. I could feel the head press against my swollen wet lips and I looked into his eyes.

"Would my Birthday Baby like some more coffee?" His voice jerked me out of my dream! It was my husband!