Juan's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly was dripping wet. Everything about Juan's cock - the clean smell, the rigid length, the throbbing intensity - drove her wild. She needed it. If she didn't honestly like the kid and feel for him, she would have rode him until she screamed. Instead, she settled for a taste of his cum.

She pulled off Juan for a second, using one hand to pump the entire length of his shaft. Her hand slid easily across him, skating through layers of spit and precum.

"You like that, don't you?" Molly asked.

Juan groaned. Molly tightened her grip and jerked him faster.

"Answer me! You like it when I jerk your cock."

"Oh my god, yes," Juan murmured.

Molly smiled.

"Good boy," she said. "Now let's make this fat cock cum." Then she shoved him back into her mouth.

Molly didn't want to wait much longer. She could have slobbered on Juan's dick for hours, and considered doing just that. But she needed cum.

So the blonde woman worked twice as hard, gagging herself on Juan's dick. By this point she'd crammed everything but the last half-inch into her gaping mouth, and she was pumping her head back and forth so fast she thought she'd get whiplash.

Juan had begun to buck his hips at that point, and he knew he was close. He was confused, then, when Molly pulled off him - with a loud reverse gagging sound and a fresh torrent of drool - and he felt cool air on his cock.

Molly waited for Juan to open his eyes and look down at her. She pushed his cock against his stomach with one hand, exposing his fat, hairless balls.

"Tell me the second you're going to cum," she said.

Juan let out a shaky breath and nodded. Then he watched Molly put his balls in her mouth.

Molly lapped gently at Juan's nuts, savoring the texture. She could smell the animal need emanating from the two fat globes. And globes was barely an understatement. Molly marveled at the size of the things as she lovingly coated them with drool.

The blonde lightly tugged on Juan's balls, pulling them out from the base of his cock. She kept her hand on his monster and could feel it pulsing.

Another 30 seconds was all Juan could handle. The sight below him - Molly worshipping his balls, slurping loudly as she rubbed her nose on them and took in his scent - set him off.

"I'm gonna - " was all he could say. Molly took over, grabbing his cock and shoving it into her waiting mouth.

Juan's hips bucked as the biggest orgasm of his life racked him. His spit-drenched balls began to pump cum into Molly's mouth.

Molly greedily swallowed every drop of Juan's juices. His cum mixed with her spit, a little of both dripping down his shaft, as she struggled to gulp down each wave of cum. Her pussy flooded.

Juan's eyes rolled back in his head. He lost count of how many shots of sperm coated Molly's throat. But she dutifully swallowed every one, moaning around his member.

Molly had never seen - or felt, or tasted - one man cum so much. She lost track after 10 spurts, and Juan kept strong after that. He tasted sweet, and she happily lapped up every drop.

Finally, Molly felt the blasts slow down. Juan's cock softened, but not entirely. She pulled her mouth off a bit too early, and two last dollops of cum streaked her glasses and chin.

Juan's shallow breathing continued. He had thrown his head back and closed his eyes, and he marveled at the past half hour. He'd just had his first blowjob! And she swallowed! Juan regretted ever so much as touching his own cock. Nothing he did could ever compare to Molly.

After about a minute of thoughtless bliss, Juan came back to reality. He felt Molly woman playfully licking strands of cum off his cock, which had shrunk to about 6 inches in size.

"Mmmm...are you sure you want to save yourself for Sarah?" Molly said.

Juan looked down at her, glasses and face still dotted with his semen. The sight forced a twitch in his sensitive, post-orgasm member.

"Because I will let you do just about anything to me right now, Juan." Molly spoke in between smacks of her lips; she was still collecting the bits of cum left on Juan's cock.

Juan gripped his half-hard cock and rubbed it across Molly's face, collecting the cum that had landed there.

Molly flushed. She happily let Juan feed her the rest of his cum.

"I can teach you how to play rough," she said. "So tomorrow you can show Sarah who's boss."

Juan's cock instantly stiffened. Molly grinned. She lazily dragged a finger from the base to the tip of it.

"Thinking about her or me? You really are a player."

Molly stood and wrapped a hand around Juan's cock. She leaned forward, pressing it against her jeans. Juan could feel heat pulsing between her legs.

Molly jerked Juan's cock slowly as she whispered in her ear.

"I'm so wet, baby. Don't you want to fuck me?"

She could almost feel Juan's resolve breaking. He moaned.

"Fuck me like a naughty little girl? Shove this fat thing inside me until I cum?"

"Molly..."

"Did you think my mouth felt good, Juan? Imagine this -" She rubbed Juan's cock against her pussy through her jeans, letting a small moan escape her - "Don't you want to?"

Juan had lost all self-control. Why wait for Sarah? He barely knew her! Besides, he'd only perform better on their date if he had some practice.

He looked up at the leggy blonde leaning over him.

"Yes," he said.

Molly smiled. She bit Juan's ear and he gasped.

"Too bad."

And with that, Molly pulled away from Juan. She giggled at the stunned look on his face.

"What?" Juan asked. His cock looked even harder than before.

"You didn't think I'd make it that easy, did you?" Molly said. "I have very demanding standards for the men I sleep with."

Juan felt anger rush through him.

"You have a huge cock, which is a very big plus," Molly said. "But you wouldn't know what to do with me. I need an experienced man, Juan."

Juan's cock drooped. Suddenly he felt very silly. He stood and put his pants back on, smearing his briefs with Molly's drool.

"What are you -"

"Tell you what," Molly said. "You go out on your date with Sarah tomorrow night. If it goes well - and I will ask her, Juan - maybe there's hope for you yet."

Juan was so confused he could barely process what Molly was saying. He nodded dumbly. His balls ached. Molly's little show had really excited him.

Molly crossed to the door.

"I wasn't lying about what I said, Juan. I really do want that." She glanced down at Juan's groin. "Your fly's undone."

Molly walked out of the "office." Juan, still standing, heard her leave the office proper.

He stood for about five minutes, processing everything that had just happened. He didn't know if he could trust Molly. He didn't know if he cared. But he wanted her.

Suddenly, all of the pre-Molly anxiety about Sarah returned to Juan. He couldn't screw up this date. Now there were two women on the line - two more than he'd ever had in his life. He needed a good night's sleep and a plan.

Juan snatched his cell phone off the desk and called his friend. It rang twice before he picked up.

"Oh, look who it is. You know I should have just went to the movie without you."

"Fuck the movie, man. Come pick me up. I have to get home."

12