Juicy J

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

The rest of the week he jacked off to her to her each night. Hardly seeing much of his mother, assuming she was working, he had plenty of undisturbed time to admire Juicy J.

He took 20 new screenshots, pausing the videos at the right moment, carefully cropping some of the plain white wall on either side of her body out of the shot. Effren counted down the days until he got paid.

When Effren received that first pay check, depositing it with a mischievous grin on his face, he knew this was it. This was the moment he had waited for. He would see her face, he would see her naked body, he would take more screenshots of her, and he would have countless fun evenings jacking off to her.

With his erect cock in hand, his very own check card in the other, he typed the card number with the index finger of the non-cock stroking hand and became an official member of his favorite website. He immediately went to her profile to subscribe to her channel.

Effren's face went white, his erection subsided, he dropped his check card, his heart pounded loudly in his head, he stopped breathing - he was staring at his mother's naked body. She was smiling to the camera, giving it a playful wave, her nice sized breasts jiggling as she waved.

The orange blinking text read: "Juicy J is online!"

Chapter 5

Effren paced around the kitchen in shock. He had immediately logged out of the site, upon discovering his mother was Juicy J, shut down his computer and headed to the kitchen. He contemplated going for a sprint down the street, running for as long as he could, as fast as he could, hoping to release some of the mixed emotions he was feeling.

He was angry at her for doing this and hiding it, he was embarrassed that he never figured it out on his own -- the locked office room, Juicy J not being active the entire time they were in Hawaii, his mother catching up on work upon their return, furthering the inactive time on the account; Sandee's late night visit causing him to wonder if she was in on it too.

Then Effren felt disgust at himself for jacking off to her. He didn't know Juicy J was his mother, but still, he couldn't help but feel disappointed in himself. He shook his head, his face wincing like he just tasted something horrible.

He eventually did leave the house, but walked instead of running. "I didn't know it was her," he said to himself over and over, regretting subscribing to the site. He tried to rationalize it from that standpoint -- had he known she was his mother he wouldn't have joined, he wouldn't have watched and saved her preview videos, and he certainly wouldn't have masturbated to her.

He walked in circle for hours, eventually making his way to the beach nearby. He climbed up into his lifeguard tower, sitting silently alone. Within an hour he was asleep.

***

"Perdóneme. ¿Duerme allá arriba?" The officer said, shining his flashlight onto the sleeping Effren, causing him to stir.

"I don't speak Spanish!" Effren replied, holding his hands up to block the bright flashlight.

The officer cleared his throat, "Sorry. I was asking if you were asleep up there. Why don't you go on home kid? Do you need a ride?"

"No sir," Effren climbing out of life guard tower. "I went for a walk and took a break up there. I must've dozed off. I don't live far from here."

"Alright. Have a safe night," the officer said.

Effren made his way back home, not wanting to enter, wondering if his mother was still in her back office putting on a show.

The house was quiet, there was no lights coming from her open room. Effren peeped in seeing she was in her bed asleep.

Sitting on his own bed, he looked at his powered down computer, shaking his head. "If I had only known," he whispered.

Restless sleep finally took him again. He tossed and turned most of the night. The next morning he rushed off the beach to surf in an attempt to take his mind off the situation and avoid his mother.

Gliding along the ocean water brought him comfort. There were no jerks out to usher him off their supposed territory. He was mostly alone, thinking about his mother. He didn't know why she was doing this. He thought it might be for extra income. He knew her actual job was true, so this webcam stuff must be a side job.

Effren found himself in his room after he warmed up leftovers for the dinner he missed. He assumed his mother was in her back office room, but didn't dare go back there to say hello. He was still too embarrassed and if she was in the middle of a webcam show, he didn't want to disturb her.

Wide awake in bed after 1 am, Effren sat up, rubbing his neck. He sighed shaking his head. He wondered if his mother was online, but dared not log on to the site to see. He did boot up his computer and opened his Juicy J folder. Scrolling through screenshots and video files he saw the woman he masturbated too regularly. He didn't see her face or a naked body, but saw her perfect curves and tanned skin in a bikini. He wasn't erect. He just looked at the pictures with a blank look on his face, thinking back to when he didn't know the truth about her -- wishing he never knew the woman was his mother.

"She is hot though," he whispered. Sighing once more he turned off his computer, hoping to get some sleep. The last thought before sleep found him was Juicy J's flat tummy gyrating like a belly dancer in one of her preview videos.

Chapter 6

"You ok, Effren?" Jessica asked her son the next morning.

"Yep, I'm fine," he said grabbing some toast.

"Ok, I just haven't seen you much the past few days."

"I'm fine, just busy. Later!" He called out to her, heading to his job, hoping he didn't sound suspicious. He had decided he would never tell his mother what he knew about her. He figured she wasn't hurting anyone and she still treated him normally, perhaps this was just a phase she was going through, a way to unwind or express herself sexually. He thought about his mother having sex. She wasn't dating anyone and seemed to have zero interest in dating anyone. Effren felt a little better about this situation as he sat on top of his lifeguard tower.

Watching the people along the water play, he thought about how she was a good mom. They always got along; she worked hard to provide for him. Effren thought this side job was like a hobby, a fun release. He had to admit his mother, Juicy J, had a gorgeous body. He figured she was using it for a little fun while she still had it.

That evening he found himself once again looking at past screenshots and video that didn't show her face. He wasn't jacking off; instead, he was looking at her body admiringly. A slight smile came across Effren's face, "She does look amazing."

"Maybe I'll just see if she's online," He thought, logging into the site. She wasn't. Effren breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that he might've tried to peak at her nude body, guilt ensuing.

He went to the kitchen once more and found his mother working late at the table. Effren could see her laptop monitor from behind her, noticing graphics software was open, along with a client's logo. He smiled, making his way to the refrigerator.

"Hi again," His mother said.

"Hey," he replied.

"Ugh, I'll be so glad to finish this assignment. Such a picky client," Jessica said, trying to make conversation with her elusive son.

"Yeah, sorry."

"Have a seat. I'm almost done here," Jessica said. Effren obliged sitting adjacent to her. She was wearing pajamas pants, a big white t-shirt, her hair was back in a pony tail, and her large reading glasses were on.

"So you like your job?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, it's fine."

"I bet you probably spend most of your day checking out girls, right?" Jessica joked.

Effren smiled at her, "No, not always."

"You're a cute guy," his mother said.

"Thanks," he smiled.

"Almost done with this. Then I can unwind," she said.

Effren sat in silence sipping his water for another five minutes. His mother finished up, shutting down her lap top.

"Let's have a seat on the couch. I haven't seen you much lately," Jessica said, pulling a somewhat hesitant Effren along.

Snuggling up next to him, she grabbed his arm, putting it around her. They watched TV for a bit. "Juicy J is sitting next to me. I have my arm around her," Effren thought to himself, chuckling out loud. Luckily the show was amusing, so it didn't seem out of the ordinary for his mother to hear a chuckle.

Effren closed his eyes, breathing in her scent, her hair smelled so good. He closed his eyes, imagining himself holding Juicy J tightly, his arm pulling her closer to him, his hand sliding down her back, rubbing her hips and butt affectionately. Then he remembered Juicy J was his mother and squashed those thoughts.

The show ended and Jessica sat up, yawning, giving Effren a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek, "I'm heading to bed. Goodnight."

Effren smiled, watching her leave. He didn't feel as horrible anymore. A few minutes later he was logged into the webcam site. Juicy J was offline. "She's sleeping soundly in the room down the hall," Effren thought.

Sleep came much easier for him that night. A small smile was on his face when he lost consciousness.

Chapter 7

Curiosity got the best of him. He wanted to see her. He wanted to see what his mother was up to on that site. What he found not only shocked him, but aroused him as well.

Effren's mouth hung open the next night watching his mother, full makeup, long black hair down, wearing nothing, moving her hands over her body, grabbing her breasts, caressing her stomach, and eventually, casually rubbing her clit. He shook the image from his head, looking away from the computer, buthe was still curious. She was doing a sexy dance mixed with masturbation. "Wow," Effren thought.

He couldn't deny how sexy she looked, "This is insane," he thought watching this goddess move on camera.

He then saw something that made him more curious. There were different categories of short videos to choose from on her channel. They were not 20-30 second preview videos that didn't show her face or nudity. These were actual clips from her "shows."

Effren read the categories. There was a toys category, a lingerie category and another category that intrigued Effren even more. It was a category simply called "Sandee."

He immediately clicked on it. "Holy shit!" he nearly shouted in his room, hoping his mother didn't hear. She had done several shows with Sandee. Most of them were of the two women kissing, sucking breasts, eating pussy, and essentially having sex with each other.

Effren had to log out and step away. He had to process this. He wondered if his mother was a lesbian or was just putting on a show. "Do her subscribers go up when she does that?" Effren asked himself, pacing back and forth in his room.

Sitting on the edge of his bed, shaking his head, trying to calm himself down, Effren thought about everything. "Ok, so she's doing a webcam show. She's stripping, playing with herself, and sometimes, with another woman on her show for money. If she's a lesbian or not doesn't matter, I'd still love her. She's been a great mom to me. And finally," Effren thought, pausing a bit, looking to his computer, "she looks so very hot."

The rest of the evening was spent watching her insert dildos into her pussy and ass, watching her do sexy strip teases, and watching her and Sandee get it on in past show clips.

He lay in bed wide awake after Juicy J went offline. "Wow," he thought to himself once more. "This is insane."

***

The next night was more of the same. He avoided his mother as best he could again, but was on the computer watching her and, little by little, inching his hand to his crotch, pushing down on his growing erection, until finally, he was fully hard -- for her.

"Ahh!" Effren cried out an hour later, he was watching her ride a dildo, her beautiful backside on display. Her long dark hair was down to her lower back as she rode the toy. When Effren ejaculated, it was when his mother took the dildo out of her, turned around facing the camera and sucked the toy clean. Effren lost it, spraying semen everywhere, moaning while staring into her face.

Shortly after cumming, he logged out, shut computer down and went to bed feeling like an idiot. "I gotta talk to her about this. I want to know why she's doing it. But I can't talk to her directly, I'm too embarrassed."

Effren thought of the $20 per 15 minutes he could purchase to chat with her. He was going to do it the following evening.

***

There was a queue to get into a one on one chat with her. Effren continued to think about what to tell her during his 30 minutes wait. He had picked a username, Halfmex, slightly poking fun of his heritage. He waited. Went to the bathroom, came back, and waited some more.

Finally it was time. "Hi there," His mother said in a sultry tone, causing Effren to panic, turning down his speakers. He typed a "hello" back to her. She wasn't naked. She was wearing sexy, lacey, red lingerie.

"What can I do for you?" Jessica asked, running her hand down her stomach, seductively.

"Talk," Effren typed.

"Just talk?" His mother asked. "Alright. We can do that. What do you want to talk about? Maybe tell me what you're doing right now? Playing that cock of yours?"

"Wow," Effren whispered, before typing a reply. "No. Just talk about other stuff."

"Ok baby, well lead the way!" Jessica said, turning around, pulling the short, lacey, camisole up, revealing her thong covered butt.

Effren tried not to stare, shaking his head, gathering his thoughts. "How old are you?" he typed, knowing the answer.

"Would you believe I'm 36?" His mother said, after reading his chat. She now sat in the chair, sliding her hand into the thong.

"You got a family?" Effren typed.

"I do. But how about we not worry about that, let's just have fun, ok?" his mother said.

"Sorry. So why do you do this?" Effren typed.

His mother sighed, "It's for a little extra money. Plus it's fun. Now then, let's focus on other things," She said, pulling her camisole over her head, revealing a matching bra.

"Do you make a lot of money?" Effren asked.

"Halfmex, I make very good money doing this. Now, can we please focus on what you want me to do with myself?"

"I just want to talk though," Effren replied.

"Well I have other subscribers to tend to. So if you want to talk and not have fun then maybe you should leave."

"Sorry," Effren typed. He had no idea what to do at this point. He felt defeated. "I'll leave."

"Come back if you want to have some naughty fun with me!" Jessica said, trying to hide her annoyance at this subscriber.

"You're beautiful. I've always thought that. I wish you well, maybe I'll return tomorrow," Effren typed, speaking from the heart.

His mother smiled and nodded on the camera and Effren logged out. He felt he had just wasted $20, but in the back of his mind, he had made progress. Progress to what exactly? He wasn't sure. Perhaps he understood her better, maybe even trying to get her to stop doing this, since he could never tell anyone of this hobby of hers.

The next night, another $20, he was sitting at his computer once more in a one-on-one chat with Juicy J. She remembered him, joking about the guy that only wanted to talk. Effren smiled, watching her in a black bikini. "She looks so hot," he thought.

"What else do you do?" Effren asked her in the chat program.

After reading it, his mother responded, "I do some web work."

"Are you happy?"

Jessica laughed, "You are an odd one Halfmex. I would say I'm fairly happy yes."

"Do you feel slutty doing this?" Effren asked.

"I wouldn't say slutty. I think of a slut as a woman who sleeps with many different people all the time. I don't do that."

"Do you have a boyfriend? Does he know?" Effren typed.

"I do not have a boyfriend," Jessica sat down, realizing this guy wasn't going to ask her to do anything.

"Are you just saying that?"

"I don't have one," Jessica smiled, thinking about Gary. "What else do you want to know?"

"How many subscribers do you have that come on here and watch you?"

"A few hundred active ones. There's several hundred more that aren't as active."

"What's it like to know there are that many people that watch you?"

"I don't think too much of it. I don't know any of them, they don't know me. See this?" his mother asked, holding up a dildo. "Many people own and play with these; I just do it on camera sometimes. There's not really a connection with the people that watch me. Usually I'm here in this room alone. I don't feel anything other than thinking about what outfit to wear or what song to play."

Effren paused, thinking about what she said, before resuming typing. "I think you are gorgeous. You really are. I didn't know what your face looked like until I purchased a membership, but wow, you are so pretty."

His mother smiled softly into the camera, "That's very nice of you, Halfmex."

There was another pause. Effren sat at his computer staring into his mother's face. She had no idea he knew her secret, she had no idea she was responding to his chats.

Jessica cleared her throat, "Well, anything else you want to know?"

"Sorry, I just wanted to look at you for a bit."

"Well, by all means, go ahead," his mother said, standing, removing her bikini top, sliding out of her bottoms. She stood in front of the camera, her hands on her hips, fully nude.

Effren's mouth dropped slightly as he looked admiringly upon her body.

"You like it?" his mother asked.

Effren stared at her, unmoving, thinking about how stunning her body was. He finally typed in reply, "You're perfect."

"You're sweet," his mother said. She turned around slowly for Effren to get a better look. He stared at her breasts from the side, her nice ass, her toned back, everything. He was at a loss for words. Knowing who she really was now, amplified how he felt. No longer thinking she was the hottest webcam girl he ever saw, he watched her, slowly showing her body for him and thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever saw.

He didn't masturbate to her; he only stared at her, admiring her. He placed his hand on the computer monitor, tracing her curves with his fingers.

"Our time is almost up. You sure you don't want anything?" Jessica asked.

Shaking himself from his trance, Effren typed a reply. "No, just wanted to talk to you. I hope you have a great evening, maybe I'll come back tomorrow."

"You know, I think that'd actually be somewhat nice if you did, Halfmex," his mother said. "Good night!" she blew a kiss to the camera and ended the show.

Effren had trouble sleeping again. He thought about asking his mother about Sandee the next time he logged on.

Chapter 8

After Effren got off work the next day, he went home, and helped his mother with dinner. They didn't speak much, only sharing an occasional smile. Afterward they sat on the couch watching TV; Effren had his arm around her once more.

Jessica planted a kiss on her cheek, telling Effren she had some work today. He thought he knew better though, and waited five minutes after she left to log onto the site.

"She's not there. She must actually be doing work," Effren thought, seeing Juicy J's status as offline.

He waited until the next night. After a repeat of their quality time together, Effren logged into see Juicy J was online. He purchased some more time with her.

"Hi. You look great tonight," Effren typed.

"Well thank you," his mother said. "You're quite a nice guy. Most of them on here just want to get off on me."

"How does that make you feel?"

"Well it's why I'm here doing this I suppose. I don't really care either way. It's fun, I'm not hurting anyone, I'm making extra cash," his mother explained.

"So you aren't into jacking off for me?" she asked.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers