Julian's House

Story Info
A woman finally cheats on her husband.
1.2k words
3.13
112k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdv79
sdv79
1 Followers

Lisa was apprehensive as she arrived at the soccer fields and parked her SUV. She knew meeting Julian there would lead to only one thing, but despite her remaining hesitations, she couldn't say no this time. The two of them had been flirting for months, ever since they began playing on the same rec-league beach volleyball team. Her attraction to him was electric, and she was even more turned on by his almost cocky confidence.

A day earlier, after weeks of Julian's invites and advances, Lisa had texted him and agreed to meet him for "drinks" after his soccer game. Over the past five years she had debated cheating on her husband several times, but never had taken things anywhere near this level.

At 35, Lisa could pass for a gorgeous 25, with a tight, fit body and long light brown hair. She had taken care of herself since having her son seven years earlier, working out regularly and playing volleyball any chance she could get. She had been an excellent player in university, and perhaps that helped further explain her attraction to Julian; when she was playing volleyball with him, she felt a dozen years younger. When she looked at him, she saw a confident, tall, athletic stud. In her husband she saw an unemployed lug whose laziness had grown him man tits and a massive gut. Julian had even summarized things for her one day when he boldly said "You could do a lot better than that."

Lisa parked her Jeep Liberty and headed toward the field where Julian was playing soccer with his friends. From a distance she caught a glimpse of him running with the ball, his shirt off. His lean, fit frame in action made her heart skip a beat. He looked even hotter playing soccer than he did playing volleyball, she thought to herself.

Julian saw her approaching and had to stop himself from getting hard. She looked smoking hot in shorts and a tight black polo. Having Lisa meet him at the soccer field was an added bonus for him. He knew she would be impressed by his further physical exploits - he was the best player on their volleyball team and he was by far the best in this rag-tag crew of soccer players. At 29, Julian was a player in the strongest sense of the word, living many a guy's dream. He had briefly played pro soccer in Europe and had done some modelling on the side. Now he was a successful PR manager living in a downtown loft. He usually had two or three women on the go at once, although the previous weeks had been slow as he had spent an unusual amount of energy working on Lisa.

The game wrapped up after Julian's fourth goal, and the two of them met on the field. "Before we go anywhere," Julian said, "I should go home and shower."

"Sure," Lisa said, knowing what lay ahead.

Fifteen minutes later they arrived at Julian's place. Lisa was taken aback by the loft, almost in awe of the 20-foot ceilings and cement finish. As Julian went to the washroom she looked around, her heart pounding. Another turn-on for her were musicians, and she hadn't known that Julian had an electric guitar. She sat on a stool at the kitchen counter, and when he emerged, he asked if she wanted something to drink.

"No thanks," she said.

Julian wasted no time, walking over to her and kissing her. Lisa's head was spinning and she responded gingerly at first, but quickly began kissing him passionately in return. He started caressing her tits and then lifted her shirt off. Lisa returned the favour, and in stroking his tight, lean chest said, "God, you're so fucking hot."

"I've been waiting for this since I met you," he replied, unhooking her bra and bending down to lick on her tits. Lisa reached around him and pulled down his shorts, freeing his rapidly swelling manhood. She had fantasized about this off and on, but she was stunned when she saw it. Julian had the biggest cock she had ever seen - long, thick and uncircumcised.

"Holy shit," was her only response. She immediately slid off the stool onto her knees and put her full lips over it. She could only fit half of it in her mouth, but she worked the tip with her tongue as she stroked his balls with one hand and his abs with the other. "I knew you'd be huge," she gasped between sucks.

"I can't wait to fuck you with it," Julian said, fighting to keep his load as he ran his hands through her long light brown hair. Pulling back, he shot an arc of semen a foot in the air, over Lisa's head.

She started to almost hyperventilate, physically shaking as she exclaimed "Oh my God, fuck me, fuck me now!"

Julian tore off her shorts and panties and lifted her back onto the stool. Lisa was stunned at how hard his cock remained, his nine inches pointing straight up, waving like the tail of a mad dog. She let out a long purr as he slid himself into her tight, soaking wet snatch. He started fucking her with slow, languid strokes, and as he increased his cadence her moans became louder and louder. Lifting her long, smooth legs over his shoulders, her ass was suspended in mid-air as he fucked her.

"Watching you play soccer made me so fucking hot," Lisa gasped. Julian thrusted away with confidence, an intense fuck face crossing his model looks. She hadn't had an orgasm during sex in three years, but that quickly changed. She came hard, her juices squirting out down onto the stool. "I want to ride your hot cock," she then said. Moving over to the loveseat, Julian laid on his back and Lisa straddled him. It took several minutes for her to take the majority of his column, and she squeaked with delight as she struggled to impale herself. She began riding him, slowly bouncing up and down, completely filled. Julian gently pinched her nipples, erect like wine corks, as she moaned loudly. She arched her back in response to the tremendous fucking she was getting, and the look on her face was one of pure sexual enlightenment.

Julian needed to come soon. Sitting up, he picked Lisa up and moved her onto the rug. With her legs around his shoulders, he lifted himself onto his hands and toes and pounded her into ecstasy. Lisa's moans became all-out screams of Julian's name as he fucked her like a jackhammer, his fit body not letting up. Lisa's body started to shake all over, her pussy violently contracting around his cock. With five rapid-fire screams she climaxed with the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced.

"I'm gonna fucking come" Julian gasped as he pulled out of her, his cock exploding all over her tits and stomach. He let out a loud groan of his own as he stroked his cock for every last drop.

Lisa's entire body has turned a bright shade of pink, and she giggled as she began rubbing Julian's essence all over her body. Julian got up to get a drink as she remained on the floor in an almost catatonic state. "That was fucking incredible," she finally exclaimed.

The two showered, where they had sex again, and again on the bathroom floor. They never did make it out for that drink.

sdv79
sdv79
1 Followers