Julia's Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there watching my wife suck inch after inch of my cock into her mouth, her eyes closed as she moaned in her throat with the thrill of my hard prick sliding across her lips. I felt her tongue roll over my flesh, felt the suction of her sucking. I reached down and covered one of her tits with my hand, my palm flattening her sensitive, hard nipple. Julia moaned and raised her chest into my squeezing hand.

She quickly had my entire length buried in her mouth and throat, sucking hard on the pole.

"Oohhh God yes, Baby," I sighed, my hand squeezing her tit a little harder. "Suck my cock."

She deep throated me for a couple moments then pulled back. Her fingers became wrapped around the base of my cock. Julia then began to pump her face back and forth, sliding the first inches of my cock in and out of her mouth.

I watched her lips going back and forth, watched my cock disappearing into her mouth again and again.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," she moaned as she fucked me with her face.

"Ooohhhh yeesss, Baby. Suck it. Suck my cock."

My hips started to pump themselves at her, trying desperately to match her rhythm. My eyes roved down her body. Her legs were still spread open, her feet sliding around on the couch while her ass gyrated slightly. Her crotch glistened more in the dim light as her juices flowed.

I squeezed and mauled at her tits, first one then the other.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as she dropped her hand and deep throated me once more.

I felt the vibrations in her throat and my cock stiffened even harder from the thrill of it. I realized that the combination of the anticipation of tonight and the amount of time I'd spent making sure she was really horny were combining so that I was close to cumming. The thought made me happy since I didn't want her experiencing an orgasm yet. I wanted her ready and on the edge of one, but not already exploding, for my plan to work.

"Swallow my cum, Baby," I sighed. "Suck my cock and swallow my cum."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she pulled back once more, her fingers gripping my base.

She pumped her face at me faster, her hand squeezing and tugging at the base.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm," she whimpered with the taste of the leaking precum.

I pulled my hand away from her tit and grabbed her hair with both hands, bundling it into my grip and holding her head steady. My hips jerked at her, pumped my cock in and out of her mouth. Julia sucked deeply, her tongue rolling across my flesh pole. She sucked harder and deeper as I thrust myself at her face, fucking her mouth with my hard cock.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," she whimpered and mewed.

"Oohhh yeesss. Suck it. Suck my cock. Swallow my cum."

I felt my balls boiling, felt my climax rolling up and along my stiff cock as I pumped it into her mouth. I jerked a couple more times then froze, holding inches of myself inside her mouth as her lips locked firmly around me and she sucked and gulped at my cum shooting into her mouth.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh," I groaned with the last few sprays.

As I remained in place for a few moments Julia sucked my spent member, milking the last drops of cum from it and licking it clean. She mewed while she did this and when I looked down I saw her eyes looking up at me. In them I recognized her high state of arousal.

"That was good," I grinned. "You like sucking cock, don't you?"

She nodded slightly and smiled around my withering cock.

I pulled myself back, removing myself from her lip's grasp. Grinning mischievously I walked back to the foot of the couch. Lifting one of her legs I sat down sideways then laid her leg across mine. I then turned partway and placed my hands on her thighs, high and toward the tops.

Looking at her I could see that she was extremely hot, and the amount of moisture between her legs confirmed this fact. Her labia was swollen and shiny with her wetness. Above her waist her chest rose and fell high and quick with short pants. Her facial expression showed passion, her eyes slits, her bottom lip dangling and quivering.

"You like a hard cock in your mouth, don't you?" I whispered, my hands lightly caressing her thighs. "You like having your lips wrapped around a stiff cock?"

"Yeessssss," she sighed, her eyes closing for a second as her head rolled back slightly.

"It gets your pussy all hot . . . all wet."

"Yeesssss."

Julia's hands rolled up and cupped her breasts. She started to massage the milky mounds of flesh. I smiled wickedly, recognizing this as a sign that she was indeed extremely aroused.

"Is your pussy hot now?" My hands dipped down and caressed the inner edges of her thighs, inches away from her sex.

"Ooohhhhh yeeessssss," she moaned, her hips humping slightly as she tried to get my fingers closer.

"Yea it is," I agreed. "You want me to touch your pussy?"

My hands glided back up along her legs then dipped back down again, stopping once more inches away from her glistening cunt. Julia's feet found firm ground on the couch edges and she rolled her hips at me. I continued to caress her inner thighs, sliding my fingers down and all over her pelvic region without actually touching her pussy. Each time my fingers grew close she would shift in an attempt to make them touch her there, but I managed to avoid all her shifting.

"Your pussy is so wet," I told her. "You want it touched don't you? You want me to put my fingers on your wet pussy and caress it?"

"Yeeesssss Tommy," she whimpered, her head lulling back as she tried lifting her sex to my touch.

"You really like sucking cock don't you? You like wrapping your beautiful lips around a hard cock and sucking it into your mouth?"

"Ooohhhhh yeeesssssss," she sighed again, looking at me once more.

And now the time had come. The moment of truth. It was time to see if my plan would work. If it had any shot at all.

Continued

12