Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,153 Followers

He stopped. Groaning in frustration, I looked up at him through lidded eyes, muttering, "Don't stop. Help me get there."

"After we have an agreement. Then I'll fuck your pretty brains out, girl."

"Agreement? What . . .?"

"I want that pretty white asshole, babe. You agree with that, I finish you. Deal?"

I didn't even have to think. "Oh god, yes, yes, anything, just do me before I die."

If I'd thought he was rough before, I was wrong. He punished me with his cock. Pain, ecstasy, all mixed up inside my head as I lifted up to meet him. It was brutally animalistic and it didn't take long. He finally lowered his face to me and I gratefully accepted his tongue as he erupted inside me. I answered with my own tongue, groaning inside his mouth, crying out, clutching his ass and holding him with my thighs, trying to climb his body to get more of that wonderful cock inside me. Then, I came so hard I blacked out again. When I opened my eyes I found him staring at me. I gently licked his lips and without being told this time, slid down and cleaned his cock.

"When you going back to your husband?"

His question took me by surprise - probably because I hadn't even been thinking of him for several days now. "I don't know. Maybe in a couple days. I don't know."

"Stay with me. Work for me in my business. We can do this every day."

I sit up, reluctant to release his cock which was growing a little stiffer with my manipulations. "I'm married to him. How can I just up and leave?"

"I've got good attorneys. They can get you a nice divorce package. You earned it, being married to that skinny little dick for so long. You need one like mine. Admit it."

He was right. How could I go back to inept fumbling in the dark and a hurried hump, after he'd emptied his balls in me?

"I don't know," I said softly.

He grinned. "I do. You'll make the right decision. Now, get on your knees with that pretty ass in the air. Time to collect my debt."

Realization of what he meant slowly dawned on me, as I recalled the insane agreement I'd made earlier. "You can't . . . that would probably kill me."

"Won't kill you. It never has before, and most women learn to like it. Turn around."

I rested my forehead on my arms, waiting. Trembling with fear, I did as he instructed, feeling the cool air from the air conditioner against my puckered anus. I was terrified.

"Ah, beautiful like a tender little flower. I'll go slow but I will do this. Don't try to fight me or it'll only hurt more."

He gripped my waist, and I felt his spongy head against my anus. No, it was his tongue. I could hear him slurping nastily! My god, how could he do that? Pleasure washed over me as he continued his expert manipulations, licking, sucking and trying to bite my anus. In no time, I was moaning and pushing backward. He pushed his stiffened tongue against my anus hard, and it slipped inside a little.

I cried out loudly, my legs trembling so hard I could barely remain upright. He shifted his weight and his hard cock pressed against my anus, steadily, relentlessly seeking its way inside. Friction made it burn like fire and I tried to pull away, but he held me in a vice-like grip. Finally, with a slight pop the spongy head slipped inside. Waiting for a minute, he let me adjust to this foreign invader before he applied more pressure.

I now lay with my face to one side on the bed, eyes tightly closed, clutching the sheets and trying to breathe through my half-open mouth. My heart beat so rapidly I thought it might explode any moment. Then more friction was applied as he forced himself deeper in my bowels, pushing the tight walls aside to make room for something far too big to fit. The large veins I saw earlier while sucking his cock, now felt three times as large as they slipped past my clutching anus-ring. It was setting me on fire.

"Please . . . stop . . . please," I pleaded. "It . . . hurts too much." I clutched the sheets even harder, salty tears flowing down my cheeks freely now, a sob escaping my throat unnoticed.

"Bear down like you're taking a crap and it'll be easier," he growled, not relenting a bit.

I did as he instructed and it did seem a little better, though not by much. Suddenly and without warning, he easily slid all the way in until I felt his wiry pubic hairs against the cheeks of my ass. How could I have taken something like that in a place where anything that big was never meant to go? It was like a fencepost and still felt as if it were destroying me - only not as bad as before. He pulled out a bit, then slowly settled back in, seesawing gently.

I groaned, afraid to move. Mercifully he stopped moving, waiting a little longer for me to adjust. I wondered how we would look to an observer: me with my pale ass stuck in the air; Paul kneeling behind me, huge and muscular, ebony black, a foot of hard cock buried deep inside my upturned asshole. He moved outward a few inches, back in - and tore my asshole out. Anyway, that's what it felt like. I was sobbing now, resigned to dying right here like a frog stuck on a stick.

"You like it?" he asked.

"No" I whimpered.

"Why'd you do it then?" he said.

I didn't answer, just crying softly, tears staining the sheets under my face.

"Why?" he insisted.

My eyes still closed, I said softly, "For you. I did it for you."

"Me? A total stranger? Just some guy who fucks you good?"

That struck me as a bit funny and despite the pain I laughed softly. "Yeah . . . you fuck me really good." I whispered, "You said I was your woman."

He flexed his cock in my bowels and I tensed up for the pain that would follow. "You are my woman and after I get done today, you'll be my bitch. That's what it means. I f you let a black man fuck your asshole, you his bitch from then on. He own you."

I let his words sink in. "Okay," I whispered.

"Touch your pussy," he instructed.

I was shocked at how wet I was. I slid in two fingers, then three as he began to rock back and forth inside me. Soon, even that wasn't enough and I tried pushing my entire hand inside. I became aware I was now answering his slow thrusts with my own backward pushes. After just a short time we were slamming into each other like two banshees, grunting, cussing one another and gasping for breath as we raced for the top of that mountain. He'd called me his bitch and I guess I was or I wouldn't be letting him do something that no man had ever done to me. Yes, I thought. Fuck your bitch, Paul. I'm yours. Destroy me.

I wasn't prepared for the intense pleasure his assault had produced. I'd never have believed a woman could enjoy something like this. It was sex on its most primitive level, brutal physical sex between a dominating male animal and a submissive female of his choice. This is the way nature meant it to be. This was the leader of the pack, the king of beasts taking his pleasure with a female willing to simply turn around and accept his cock anytime he wanted her to. No expectations to live up to, no mind games, no designer clothing, just an open vulnerable hole for him to empty his sperm. How could I ever go back to being the privileged, pampered little socialite who must maintain appearances at all cost?

Suddenly, I felt him spraying my bowels with hot semen and that finally drove me over the top. I screamed out my release, over and over, clawing at the bed spread, rolling my hips backward to get more of his pulsating meat inside me. Often during sex with my husband I'd had to end up rubbing my clit to climax, and had never achieved a multiple climax in my life. I'd always thought they were myths dreamed up by over-sexed horny women.

Every time Paul banged into my gaping anus, his huge balls were bouncing off my clit. Plus, he'd found a spot inside my colon that produced intense pleasure as well. All that combined, did it: small fire-crackers started going off inside my bowels, growing to TNT type explosions deep in my soft belly. I shuddered uncontrollably as wave-after-wave rolled over me, lights flashing behind my closed eye lids, sobbing into the sheets.

It seemed to last forever and when we couldn't even move anymore I collapsed forward with him on top. After a while, I disappointedly felt his deflating cock sliding from my tortured asshole. I didn't know that I'd said it aloud until after it was already out. "Let me keep it," I whispered, wondering vaguely if he'd damaged me in any way. But I quickly forgot that as bliss washed over me again. This is the way it was supposed to be. The dominate male fucks his mate and afterward just walks away limp and satisfied while she lies there wallowing in his sweat, sperm and urine. I never wanted to move again.

He whispered, "Clean up your man, babe. Clean it up like a good girl."

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,153 Followers
12