Julie and the Fifty Year Old Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sensuously undressed her until she was naked and he gazed down at her beauty. He was so ready to make love to this gorgeous woman. He opened her legs and placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy. As he prepared to enter her he began to kiss her again. This just melted Julie and she gave over her body to him.

He slipped into her quite easily and then he began to make love to her. He was so tender and kind and he took Julie through her first orgasm. She was shivering and shaking. This was so good and she wanted more of it. He continued to make love to her. In and out his cock went and soon Julie was on the verge of cumming again. It welled inside of her and then she just exploded. Asad had cumm in her pussy and this had sent her over the edge. She screamed out loud as the orgasm ripped through her and suddenly Julie opened her eyes. She had her fingers buried in her own pussy and she realised that the scream had actually been herself cumming at the dream.

She managed to compose herself and then she bathed herself. She took her razor and shaved her legs and her armpits and trimmed her pubis so that it was nice and neat. It had been a while since she had seduced a man. Normally they seduced her. She was going to have to use all her skills on Carl if she was going to get him into bed with her.

She climbed out of the bath and towelled herself dry. She walked out of the bathroom and checked her watch. She still had plenty of time before she had to meet Carl in the bar. Slowly she began to get dressed she did not want to crease anything. She pulled her stockings up her legs and then she put the suspender belt on and attached the stockings to the clips. She then pulled a pair of purple silk knickers and snugged herself into them.

She was getting herself comfortable and finally she picked up a purple Basque and slipped into it. She put it on back to front and did the eyes up and then she turned it round and placed one of her breasts into the first cup and then she did the same with the second breast. Satisfied that she was comfortable with what she had on underneath she slipped into a black cocktail dress. It fitted her snugly and enhanced her features.

She styled her hair and did her make-up and looked at herself in the mirror. If this look did not get Carl into bed then she had definitely lost her touch. She laughed to herself and thought. No chance. She would bed Carl tonight she was sure of that.

Finished dressing she got ready to leave her room. She picked up her purse and left her room making sure that she had placed the order for the champagne later on that night.

She got to the bar before Carl could get there and ordered the drinks. She ordered a glass of white wine for herself and instead of his usual soda water she ordered Carl a Highland Park whiskey. She had to get him loosened up if she was going to seduce him. He was so uptight. It was so obvious that he was in love with Julie but he did not know how to make the next move so Julie was going to do it for him. She took the drinks to one of the tables and waited for Carl to arrive.

When he did arrive she was glad that he had heeded her words and had shod the jacket and tie and he looked quite good in just his shirt and trousers. She became slightly aroused and thought that this could be a fun night after all. He looked around the bar and found Julie and walked over and asked if she wanted a drink. She told him that she had already got them in and indicated that he should sit down and enjoy the drink that she bought for him.

Carl had never really been an alcohol drinker but when he tasted the whiskey that Julie had bought for him he was pleasantly surprised to find that he actually enjoyed it.

"Only the best for you Carl." Susan said.

They sat and drank their drinks and soon they were gone. Carl then stood and took Julie by the hand and led her to the restaurant. They were shown to a quiet spot in the restaurant and they ordered their food and also a bottle of wine to go with it. They ate and chatted and drank and found that they did actually have quite a bit in common. The wine flowed and soon the bottle was gone. Julie did not order another one as she would usually do. She wanted Carl sober enough to make love to her tonight and hopefully if she could get him loosened up enough he would actually fuck her.

When they had finished eating they ordered coffee and Julie prepared to put the second part of her plan into action. As they chatted she moved her hand and put it on his thigh. She felt him tense and reached across and whispered to him.

"Just relax Carl and enjoy yourself."

Carl tried to relax but Julie had given him an erection and this was a new sensation to him. He had never had a woman do this to him before and he thought that he was going to cream his pants. Julie moved her hand and took hold of his cock through the material of his trousers. She felt along his shaft and thought he must be about 6-7in long and quite thin, not the biggest in the world but still she could make use of it.

Imbibed with the alcohol she reached down and found the zipper to his trousers. Before he could do anything about it she had pulled the zipper down and pulled his cock out of his pants and had begun to masturbate it. Carl was in a sense of shock. He did not know what had come over Julie but he was enjoying what she was doing to him. Julie made sure that no-one could see what she was doing she did not want to scare Carl off.

She began to masturbate his cock and felt it grow to its full erection. Definitely 7in she gauged. Up and down her hand went and soon she felt and Carl begin to hump into her hand. He was going to cumm and that was good because he would last longer later on. She pumped him for a few minutes longer and then with a final thrust in her hand Carl came. Julie had pointed his cock into the air so his cumm shot up into the air and it landed on the floor between his legs.

She put his cock back into his trousers and zipped him up and then she said to him.

"I want you to make love to me tonight Carl. I know that you are in love with me but I am a passionate woman and I need to be made love too regularly."

She watched as Carl went red and she wondered if it was her words that had embarrassed her but then he began to speak and he had a tear in his eye.

"Julie I have been in love with you for years and it took me all my courage to ask you out on all those dates. I would go and be sick afterwards I was that nervous. I would then smile to myself each time that you said yes and you have made me the happiest man in the world and I have enjoyed kissing and cuddling but I have a confession to make. I am still a virgin. I have never been to bed with a woman never mind made love to one."

Julie smiled to herself. She had been right in her assessment of Carl and it just made her want to make him happier than he had been before. Julie stopped his talking and said to him.

"Carl I am going to show you how to make love to a woman tonight and I can guarantee you will leave my room a happy and wiser man."

Carl could not believe what he was hearing. Was he really about to lose his virginity? He had waited fifty years for this moment and had thought that it would never happen. He took hold of Julie's hand and said.

"I love you."

Julie accepted the compliment and then she said to him.

"Come on let's go you have a lot to learn."

They tried not to rush out of the restaurant but Julie could not wait to get him into her room. She had a busy night ahead of herself and she had to sort out how to do things in her head. They got to the elevator and pressed the button for Julie's floor. She was as always in the Master Suite. She could afford these little luxuries whereas Carl just had his wage to support him she had made some good investments and was quite well off financially and she made the best of it.

When the elevator binged Julie was pleased to see that it was empty and there was no-one else waiting to go in. She waited for the doors to close and then she pushed Carl up against the wall and said.

"Lesson number one. When I say kiss me I do not want a little peck on the cheek or the lips I want this." She said.

She pressed her lips hard against his and began to kiss him passionately. At first Carl just stood there and let her do what she was doing but then he found that he began to respond to her actions. He tried to take notice of what she was doing to him and then he did the same back to her. Soon they were having a full on snog in the lift. Step one completed Julie thought.

As the door binged to signal her floor she stopped kissing him and walked with him down the corridor. This time she linked her arm round his waist and cuddled into him. Carl responded and did the same thing to her. Julie smiled to herself. He was learning. They got to the door of her room and Julie inserted the key and opened the door and showed him in. She instructed him to take a seat on the couch as she poured out two glasses of champagne. She handed one to Carl and said.

"Here's to a good night."

They clinked glasses and sat and drank their champagne. Although he was getting relaxed Julie could still see the trepidation in Carl's eyes. She would have to do more to make him more relaxed. She topped up his glass and then she excused herself and went into the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and slipped out of her dress. She checked her lingerie was perfect and then she came back out of the bathroom and sat next to Carl on the sofa.

She watched as his eyes took in the sight of her sat there in just her underwear and his jaw almost dropped he managed to control himself and said.

"God you look beautiful Julie."

"Thank you." She responded.

"Now sit there and enjoy your champagne. I am going to show you first off how a woman likes to be pleasured so that next time you can do it to me."

Carl watched as Julie stood up from the bed and got on her knees. She crawled to the bed and wiggled her arse so that Carl could get a good look at her buttocks which she was proud of because she worked out regularly. Sexily she climbed onto the bed and up to the pillows and propped herself up. She had moved the couch earlier so that it was full on to the middle of the bed and Carl would get a good look at her.

Julie made herself comfortable and then she began to caress herself. She rubbed her neck. This was one of her sensitive spots and it made her nipples stand up on end and her pussy become a little wet. She then moved her hand from her neck and down to her breasts and began to caress them through the material of her Basque. She loved the feel of the silk against her naked flesh and she was getting more and more aroused and she could have dragged Carl into the bed then and there but she wanted him to learn for the future.

She continued to run her hands over her breasts and then she reached in and took out one of the breasts. She began to massage the flesh of it and then she moved her hand to the nipple and ran it between finger and thumb and made it stand up on end. She did the same to her other breast and the she looked up at Carl. He was mesmerised at what she was doing to herself. He did not know that women could give pleasure to themselves.

Julie went back to her ministrations. She ran her hand down the Basque to the waistband of her knickers. She slipped her hands inside and cupped her pussy. It felt hot and moist and she could not wait to finger it. She then lifted her buttocks off the bed and pulled her knickers off and dropped them to the floor. She then opened her legs wide and said to Carl.

"Come and have a closer look Carl." She said.

She watched as nervously Carl got up from the couch and climbed onto the bed.

"Go between my legs and get a good look." She said.

Carl did as he was instructed to do. He went between her legs at looked at his first real pussy. It looked beautiful to him and when Julie used her fingers to open herself up and show him inside what she looked like. He was fascinated at how pink it looked against her pale skin and he wondered why.

Julie told him to move away a little and she would show him how to masturbate her.

"In fact." She said.

"Why do you not go the end of the bed and strip for me. I want to see you completely naked.

Carl once more did as he was told. He felt very awkward and self -conscious but he began to unbutton his shirt. As his chest was revealed to her Julie began to play with her pussy. She stroked her lips and felt herself get hotter and hotter and moister and moister. She noticed that he had a little covering of hair on his chest and she could not wait to run her fingers through it.

The more he revealed himself the hornier Julie got. He was actually turning out to be not a bad looking man and she could see herself with him if she could ignite the passion within him. As he dropped the shirt to the floor Julie began to finger herself. She started with one finger and then two fingers. She began to move them in and out of her pussy and soon she had her first orgasm.

Carl then began to unbutton his trousers and pull down the zipper. Julie stopped him and said.

"Socks and shoes first. There is nothing guaranteed to turn a woman off than a man stood in his socks and his underwear. Carl sat back down on the couch and removed his shoes and socks and then he went back to taking his trousers off. Julie had now located her clit and was gently rubbing it. She was fascinated to see what he looked like naked. Carl stripped down his trousers and stood there with just his trunks on. Julie began to masturbate her clit a little harder because she could see the outline of his cock.

"Take you trunks off Carl I need to cumm and seeing that cock of yours I think is going to do it."

Carl put his hands into the waistband of his trunks and began to pull them down. He had to bend over to remove them fully so was Julie was delayed in seeing his cock. When he stood back up he was naked and his cock was stretched out in front of him.

"Masturbate it to my rhythm." She said.

Carl looked at her perplexed and Julie saw the look on his face.

"Watch my fingers Carl and as they rub my clit you move your hand up and down your shaft." Julie said.

Carl understood and took an interest in what she was doing. Julie began to move her fingers over her clit. She rubbed it nice and slowly at first and Carl began to stroke his cock. He soon established the rhythm that Julie was up to and soon he got the hand of what she wanted. He was fascinated the way that she would rub slowly and then she would speed up and then she would slow down again.

Julie knew what she was doing. She was teasing Carl so that when she came he would cumm also. Finally she began to feel her orgasm well up inside of her. She looked at Carl and said.

"I am going to orgasm Carl. Cumm with me.

Carl understood what she meant and he began to stroke his cock harder and faster. Julie closed her eyes and the image of the Asian young man came into view. It was enough to see her go over the edge and then she came with an explosion. This was too much for Carl. Julie was writhing and bucking around the bed and Carl just shot his cumm all over the place.

Julie looked up and saw the remains of his cumm dripping from the end of his cock. She managed to compose herself and crawled down the bed. She reached out and took hold of Carl's cock. She opened her mouth and took it inside of her. She licked up all the cumm that she could and cleaned him thoroughly and then she dropped his cock out of her mouth.

She climbed back up the bed and said.

It is time for you to lose that virginity of yours. Come join me on the bed."

Carl moved forward and climbed onto the bed. He snuggled naked into her and then they began to kiss. Julie noted that his technique had already improved and he was now quite a good kisser. They opened mouths and entwined tongues. Julie reached down with her hand and took hold of the wilted cock of Carl and began to masturbate it.

"Put your hands on my tits." She said.

Carl did as he was told and began to massage the flesh of Julie's naked breasts as she had done earlier. He was soft and tender and he soon made her nipples erect. Meanwhile she wanking his cock and it was beginning to become erect again. She worked nice and slowly on it. She was eager to feel him inside of her but she wanted him at full erection. She noticed that Carl must have been watching closely because he began to rub her nipples between his finger and his thumb. She began to sigh with thee pleasure that he was now giving her and he must have been enjoying what he was doing because he soon became erect in her hand.

She stopped wanking him and told him to stop playing with her breasts for a moment and to place himself between her parted legs. Carl did as he was told and moved between her legs.

He watched as Julie opened her pussy and just said to Carl.

"Just slide in and lose that virginity of yours. She watched as Carl moved forward. His erect cock touched her pussy and then he just slid into her. He sighed in pleasure.

"Now just move in and out." She said.

Carl began to move his cock in and out of her pussy. Julie reached down and rubbed her clit to help things along. His technique was clumsy at first but soon he got into a rhythm that suited him and Julie matched his strokes with the rubbing of her clit. She soon had an orgasm but Carl carried on making love to her. He had cumm twice and he took a while to cumm for the third time.

He managed to give Julie two more orgasms before he fired his cumm into her. Then he just collapsed on top of her. She let him lie there for a while and then she rolled him over and kissed him and said.

"Welcome to your new life." She said.

With that they slept together. In the morning they made love again and then Julie drove Carl home. She thought this could be the start of something good.

12