Julie and the Rack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite her endless pleas, not once did she use the safe word.

Setting the feather aside, I moved around and knelt down with her head centered between my knees. Gently, I stroked her long golden hair and let it fall around the front of my briefs, now stretched tight over my growing erection underneath. I then reached for the feather duster. It had a long handle with feathers attached to the length of it, similar to a bottlebrush. I lightly swept it across her naked breasts, tickling both of her nipples at the same time.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned softly.

Julie's body seemed to be tingling with sensitivity, and I could tell she was slowly becoming more and more aroused by my insidious torture. I watched in admiration as she continued to pull against the restraints -- knees flexing, her pretty raised ass swaying back and forth seductively. I don't think she realized just how much her reactions were pleasing me to no end. I brushed the feather duster across her stomach and up the sides of her ribcage, then over her breasts again. Julie's skin must have been crawling by now with so many feathers touching her at once. She arched her back off the rug, tilted her head backward with her face nearly touching my open crotch, and moaned much loader this time.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . . . MMMMMMMMMMM . . .!"

"I think you're enjoying this a little TOO much," I smiled.

"Are you . . . complaining?" Her body relaxed again. She was almost out of breath.

"Not at all, my pet."

I set the feather duster down, then began to tickle her in earnest with my fingers. More helpless laughter ensued. Julie wiggled and squirmed uncontrollably as I let my fingertips roam freely around her upper body, lingering in spots that gave me the best reactions. I tried to imagine what it would be like to feel dozens of tiny spiders crawling all over her bare flesh, then tried to imitate their movements with feather-light strokes. She begged me to stop, yet at the same time, pushed her breasts upward toward my fingers. Over and over, I toyed with her emotions, taking her between the blissful pleasure, and the torment of unmerciful, non-stop tickling. Her head moved up and down, back and forth, rubbing her silky blonde hair against my pampered crotch. It was a sensation that made my cock and balls swell uncomfortably under the tight, confines of my briefs. I was more than ready to fuck her, and Julie was ready too, but part of me wanted to keep tickling her until she absolutely could not take any more, and only I would decide when that time was. No begging, screaming, or laughing would convince me to stop until I was good and ready. Not even the safe word – sorry pet.

Several minutes passed before I finally gave her a much-deserved break, though the ordeal was far from over. I grabbed a sable brush and positioned myself between her open legs. Slowly Julie's mind cleared, and when she saw me standing there with the brush, she began to squirm again, but the power of the restraints continued to frustrate her, compounded by the fact that parts of her body were completely out of her line of sight. She had no idea where I was going to touch her next. The effect must have been maddening. I held the brush up over her captive feet so she could see it, then dragged the soft bristles from the heel of her left foot to the toes.

"N-n-not on my feet! PLEE-EE-EEESE . . . NO-HO-HO-HOOOOO . . .!"

Poor Julie was in hysterics as she was now struck with a whole new degree of ticklishness. She squealed with laughter, jerked her knees and twisted her ankles. I gave both her feet the full treatment, tickling her up and down the arches, between the toes, over and over again, as she squirmed helplessly with the ropes. Every now and then I had to pause for a minute to let her catch some air so that I could continue without running the risk of the poor girl passing out on me. Then I ran the brush, very lightly down the back of her left leg, past the delicate crease behind her knee to the smooth muscles of her thighs. Julie tried to twist her leg away, but this time it was only a half-hearted attempt. Her body was so weak from struggling, and from the gut-wrenching strains of laughter. I applied long tickling strokes to the backs of both legs several times, then worked the brush around her hips. Did I mention that Julie has the best ass I've ever seen? Well now it was thrust upward and widely split in this position, making an obscene offering of both her shaved holes. I continued to tickle every inch of those beautiful cheeks, then briefly let the brush sneak in between them.

"Enough! C-can't . . . take . . . anymore!"

Julie tried to move her ass away, but the unrelenting ropes only forced it to swing back into the path of the brush. I could tell she was beginning to feel disoriented, as though thousands of nerve endings were flooding her brain with signals, all begging her for some kind of release.

Now it was time for my final assault. Starting at the crease above her tailbone, I dragged the brush along the length of her smooth, gaping crotch, taking time to let the soft bristles tickle her asshole. Then I took the second brush and began another short journey with a slow, agonizing stroke from her navel, downward between the glistening, pink folds that guarded her sex. Julie arched her back again, and cried out,

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH . . . GODDDDDD!"

Her swollen labia were spread wide, and I explored every inch of her opening with that brush. I was able to apply smooth, calculated strokes to her most sensitive areas without any pubic hair to inhibit them. By now, Julie's full attention was focused on her building orgasm. Her mind was drained of all inhibitions, of all rational thought and replaced with instincts associated with being deep in the throws of sexual ecstasy. I let her calm down for a moment before resuming my attack. She desperately needed to be fucked, and as for myself, it took every ounce of self-control to keep from plunging my eager cock into her helpless body. I tickled her feet again, this time with both brushes, and watched her squirm and wiggle, her laughter drawing the air out of her lungs until her side ached. I dragged one brush over her aching clit, which was now peeking well out of its hood. She begged me repeatedly to stop, but she STILL would not use the safe word. Maybe she forgot it, I don't know . . . I didn't even care. I persisted in tormenting her there for several more minutes.

Finally, I could hold out no longer. I put the brushes down and pulled off my briefs while my young damsel lay gasping and almost semi-conscious from fatigue. Julie's tired blue eyes then sprang to life when she saw me standing naked and fully erect before her.

"Are you ready for this, sweetheart?"

"Yes," she whispered between breaths, "just FUCK me already!"

I positioned myself between her thighs and slowly slid my member past those luscious, pink folds. She enjoyed this immensely. It brought her just as much relief as it did pleasure. I could feel the soft, wet flesh inside her vagina stretching and tightening around me as I plunged into her until our bodies touched. I moved my hips slowly and rhythmically at first, then began pumping harder and harder. To my surprise, Julie managed to raise her ass up by flexing her knees and began to fuck me back! She was thrusting her pelvis as much as her strength could allow, matching me stroke for stroke. I quickened my pace, my balls slapping against her open tush. She moaned, then cried out. Our sweaty bodies rocked vigorously until we finally came together in a brain blasting orgasm, so intense, that it left us both unable to utter a sound.

Afterwards, I untied Julie, then we went to bed where I treated her to a long, slow massage to ease her tired limbs. Unable to resist the urge, I teased her with a light stroke of my finger up the center of her back.

"Save some for the next time," she giggled.

Then we fell asleep.

End ;-)

12