Julie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ok, let's get started. Let's see how you do. Let's see if your tongue can get me ready to play'. Julie lightly pushed down on my shoulders; I got the message and sunk to my knees. 'Ok, now take your time and listen to my directions. Start out with a flat tongue and just lick up and down, slowly and firmly.'

I leaned in to Julie's private regions, a place where I was hoping my cock would be soon, but given how oddly things had progressed couldn't really be sure. As I applied my flat tongue to her outer lips I moved slowly up and then moved back down to the bottom and started again. Julie cooed approvingly, so I kept going. After several minutes she directed 'Now make your tongue in to a point and let it part my lips as you lick up and then down, nice and slowly'. I curled my tongue and followed directions, letting my tongue penetrate her a little as I moved it up and down. She moaned softly, aroused by my work. I slid my right hand down to my cock and started slowly tickling and stroking, the pleasure deep and intense. Julie was now lying back with her eyes closed, enjoying my tongue. Without moving a muscle or opening her eyes she said 'Take your hand off your dick, I don't need any accidents ruining our fun.'

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry' as I pulled my hand away in panic.

Julie laughed softly. 'Now push your tongue in further and make a circular motion. If you are doing it right your tongue and jaw will ache pretty quickly, but keep going'.

Julie knew what she was talking about. I was able to make the motion, which elicited a louder moan, but my tongue got tired very quickly and almost felt like a cramping. I started to slow down from fatigue which brought a quick response from her. 'I guess you don't want this very badly do you?' I tried to push through the discomfort; she was now wriggling with pleasure.

'Now make your tongue pointy again, and lick my clit. Nice steady jabs. You will get tired from this, but keep going until I cum.'

I followed directions, and my back and knees joined my jaw and tongue aching. But as uncomfortable as I was, Julie was clearly going the right direction. She was now throwing her head side to side, and moaning loudly. Finally her back arched, and her mouth opened in a silent scream as her thighs clamped hard on my head. I tried desperately to keep flicking her clit, and she rolled through two or three mini orgasms after the initial big one. Finally she slumped down onto her back and smiled, clearly pleased. She reached down and pushed my forehead back; I sat on my heels and tried to recover from the effort. I stood slowly, a little stiff and sore, and considered climbing on the bed to join her though my face was soaked from the bridge of my nose to my chin. Julie looked up and smiled a lazy smile; her shirt was bunched up under breasts exposing a small portion of the bottom of her bra. She was a beautiful sight. 'Go ahead and stretch a little, then we are going to do that again.' I groaned inwardly, but there was no negotiating.

Twenty minutes later we had repeated the cycle, basically unchanged except for when she scolded me for stroking myself. My knees, back, jaw and tongue were exhausted but somehow kept going. As Julie reached a second wave of orgasms she reached down and pulled the back of my head hard in to her, cutting off my air. But I desperately worked my tongue hoping to get her to cum before I had to breathe. Again she thrashed wildly and let out a long quiet wail as she peaked. While I ached all over and desperately gulped air when she let me go, I felt proud to have given her so much pleasure.

Julie looked up at me after spending several minutes slowing coming down from her waves of pleasure. She chuckled as she idly caressed her left breast through her top. 'You need to go wash up; your face is all red and soaked. Go wash off, oh wait, can you go refill my wine glass first before you do?' Julie lazily gestured toward the empty glass on her night stand. I figured I probably was a frightful sight, and didn't like the idea of venturing to the kitchen without cleaning up, but reached for my shorts.

'What are you doing?' Julie asked.

'Putting on my shorts so I can go to the kitchen and get your wine.'

'You don't need shorts, just go...no one is up and if they are I'm sure they have seen a naked man before.' Her voice had a trace of impatience.

'I can't go out there, well I can't, you know naked when I'm, well when I have a ...'

'Oh for god's sake, I know everyone in this house has seen a hard dick before...' she snapped.

I sensed her losing patience, so I took the wine glass and scurried out in to the darkened first floor. I stumbled a bit in to the dark kitchen, and the light from the refrigerator caused a brief moment of panic as it felt like a spotlight on my hardon, but I splashed some wine in her glass and dashed back to Julie's room. I left the wine bottle on the counter and my erection bounced in front of me. When I returned Julie had climbed in to her bed with her top still on and pulled a sheet over her, she took her wine glass and gestured to bathroom. I went in and ran some warm water and grabbed a washcloth, quickly washing all the remnants of the last 45 minutes from my face and neck.

When I returned to the bedroom Julie asked me to go back and get the washcloth, I had left a puddle of precum on the hardwood floor next to her bed. I was mortified by the mess, and I suppose the clear evidence of the state she had me in, and retrieved the washcloth. Getting back down to the floor with my aching knees and back was uncomfortable, but I made quick work of the puddle and tossed the washcloth next to my briefs in the tub.

Finally I returned to Julie's bed and she invited me to join her. I climbed in next to her and was greeted by a passionate kiss as her body molded to mine. My hands instinctively went to her bare ass and caressed it as I enjoyed the sensation of my hard cock trapped between us. I began to slide my hand up to her chest once again, so anxious to finally get my hands on those incredible globes. But as my hand started to travel toward her right breast Julie shift around so her mouth was by my ear. She whispered in to my ear 'That's warning number two, you know what they say, three strikes and you're out'. I pulled my hand back quickly, but I was incredibly frustrated and confused as to why her boobs were off limits when I had just spent 45 minutes with my face buried in her most private parts. I almost spoke out. But I didn't.

The kissing continued, and my desperation for relief was becoming overwhelming. Julie maneuvered me on top of her, and reached down to take hold of my stiff cock. She looked me in the eyes as she worked the tip of my cock on her clit, eventually closing her eyes as another quiet orgasm rolled over her. She guided my cock to her opening and held it there as she said rather sternly 'Now go slowly, see if you can impress me with how long you can last.' Her hand slid off of my shaft, I was free to enter her.

I slowly slid in to Julie's hot, soaking wet entrance. The pleasure was intense, I had to stop halfway and breathe heavily to regain some control and not lose my load on the first stroke. I let it sit all the way in her and tried to do math in my head to back off of the edge of orgasm. It worked somewhat, but not nearly enough when Julie whispered in slight giggle 'So are we going to fuck or not?' I pulled it all the way out to the tip, then pushed it back in. Then repeated. By the fourth or fifth stroke I knew it was hopeless, so I went for it. I drove in to her three more times hard and erupted in an incredibly intense orgasm. I could feel my balls pumping out load after load; mid-orgasm Julie's hand covered my mouth admonishing me not to wake the house. I continued pumping in to her until the sensations became almost painful and I had to stop. I slumped and rolled off her.

'Wow, you must have made it a full 10 strokes' she laughed. 'Good thing I made you take care of me first, huh?'

I was a little embarrassed, but I laughed. It had been so intensely pleasurable, and honestly it felt good to have made such a conquest...I couldn't believe I had actually bedded Julie. Euphoria on several levels.

Julie nudged me. 'Go get my bag; it's next to the sofa.' I was too wiped out to have the argument about my shorts again, so I walked out the great room with my limp dick there for all to see. I handed Julie her bag, and she pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lighter. She lit up a Marlboro Lite and inhaled deeply, then gestured for me to bring her an ashtray. I did as I was told, then went in to the bathroom to wash up before climbing back in to bed.

Julie finished her leisurely cigarette. I am not a fan of smoking, but she is one of those women who look incredibly sexy smoking, so it worked for me. She then rolled over to me with a mischievous smile, and pushed me on to my back. She climbed on me, straddling my stomach and looked down at my face over the shelf of her boobs. She reached across her body with each arm, gripped the hem of her shirt, and pulled it over head and tossed it aside. She revealed a spectacular white lace bra, cups even larger than I imagined, straining to hold her breasts. Julie tussled her hair and smiled, then cryptically said 'Let's see how long it takes...' She reached behind her and unclipped her bra; the resulting shift revealed the lower portion of each breast as her bra cups popped half free. I gasped, and desperately wanted to reach up and caress them, but did not dare. But one thing that did not wait for permission was my wasted, limp cock. It immediately started to revive and swell, and when Julie reached under her bra cups and caressed her breasts and quietly cooed it went fully hard and slapped in to the back of her ass.

'I knew it wouldn't take long once the girls are in play...' she laughed.

Julie took my hands and brought them up under her bra cups and held them to her breasts. She looked me in the eyes and said 'Now you can play.'

My god, they were heavenly. Full and heavy, a heft to each one that took your breath away. And as I pushed up the bra cups it revealed medium sized pink nipples with eraser sized nubs poking forward. Julie brought her hands up under each breast and held them, and I instinctively knew she wanted me to suck them. I brought my mouth to the right nipple and gently took it in to my mouth, lightly biting and suckling it as she sucked in air in pleasure. My hands lightly tickled the outer edges of her boob as I continued to mouth her nipple. I switched sides, and became vaguely aware of my cock bobbing and tapping against Julies butt cheeks. I kissed and licked and suckled them for a good long time before Julie again took control and pushed me down on to my back. She lifted up, and again reached back and took hold of my shaft. She positioned herself over my rigid cock and again used my cock head on her clit. She worked it back and forth with her head thrown back, mouth open. Finally a choked gasp escaped as she orgasmed again. She held still for only a moment, then sunk down slowly on my rock hard cock, not stopping until she hit bottom. I gasped, if anything the warm, wet grip was even more intense than the first go around. My hands again returned to her breasts, lightly kneading and groping, as my hips started to hump in to her. Soon Julie signaled me to stop thrusting, and she began to slowly bounce up and down on my cock, controlling the pace.

'If you want to visit my bed again you will ask my permission before you cum' Julie said with a nonchalant smile that was powerful. She knew how good it was. I was already close, and the sight of her big, bouncing boobs was taking its toll on any hope I had of some control.

'Julie, please let me cum...' I gasped out.

'Already, you can't last longer than that?'

I could feel the tingling in my balls as she continued to bob up and down. 'Oh god, please let me cum Julie...'

Julie smiled a wry evil smile. 'Are you going to do clean up duty afterwards?'

I was confused, and holding on by a thread, and she refused to slow down her pace even though she knew I couldn't hold my load much longer.

'You can cum, but it's back on your knees to clean out everything you put in there. And I think I still need another cum or two to take the edge off. Deal?'

I couldn't even respond. I started to hump back in to her violently and grabbed her hips as I exploded. I must have felt seven or eight blasts of cum empty in to her, leaving me wasted and completely spent. Julie giggled softly, knowing my fate.

Yes, I did get back on my knees and lick her to two more orgasms. And yes that means I ended up swallowing all of the biggest loads I have ever shot to Julies utter amusement. When she was sated and I had swallowed all of my cum, I was again drenched in her juices and was once again sporting a full boner and ready for one more dip in the pool. Julie just chuckled and said sorry sailor, shops closed. I hinted at getting a blowjob, but she firmly said she doesn't do that, and sent me to the bathroom to jerk off. When I returned Julie had pulled on a top and a pair of pajama bottoms, and told me it was time for me to head for the pull out couch, she needed her sleep. She did give me a warm hug and a passionate kiss, and gave my package a rub through my shorts mumbling something about 'Good things can come from small packages if you are willing to work hard enough...'

It was an amazing night, I'm sure it was the only time I have cum 4 times in a marathon sex session. Ok, so you only counted three...I confess to jerking off again before I finally hit my sofabed at 4:00 that morning. I slept fairly late, but when you are in the middle of the great room you have to get up at some point. When Julie shuffled out about 10:30 she looked a little disheveled but sexy as hell. I slid up next to her at the coffee maker to say hello, she hissed 'Not a word to anyone, got it.'

I nodded dumbly, and asked if she felt ok this morning.

She held her coffee cup with two hands up to her mouth and looked out through her hair that fell down around her eyes. 'Yeah, that's the advantage of doing guys with little ones, you aren't sore in the morning.'

To be continued.

12