Julie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
363 Followers

So why was she angry? It hit her as Greg stepped up and said hi to her. She felt vulnerable. She was face to face with a good looking man who oozed cockiness, arrogance. He might be emboldened still further since he had Julie in a position where she had to be nice to him. He didn't need that kind of edge. He was supremely confident as a player to begin with. He was probably already wondering how long it would take to get her out to his car to suck his cock.

And here she was, all primped with her hair down and her blouse undone enough for him to peek down at her cleavage... like she was playing right along with him. She wanted to button her blouse up, but it was too late. She had made a decision to put her tits on display for him. Under different circumstances, to be sure. But now she was stuck with it and she was feeling naked. She had to force herself not to cross her arms or seem self-conscious about it.

"Hi," Greg said, his blue eyes looking into her green ones, then down at her prominently displayed cleavage then back to her eyes. She quickly looked away, fooling with her cell phone, unable to meet his gaze. Her belly had a warm, queasy feeling. Well, she had wanted him to notice her tits... mission accomplished! She felt a little shiver run thorough her.

"That, uh... That was Carl," Julie said, trying not to let her voice betray her. She really didn't want to tell Greg that Carl wouldn't be joining them tonight. It would be letting him off his leash.

"And?" Greg prompted when Julie didn't elaborate.

"He, uh, can't make it. Wife and kid got sick," Julie said, feigning indifference. "Guess you're stuck with just me." She smiled and met his eyes for a moment. There was something so predatory in them though that she had to look away again. She picked up her wine glass and took a sip to cover the awkwardness.

"Just you and me?" he said, his smirk sneaking on to his face. "Hmmm, guess we'll just have to make the best of it." She tried to smile back at him, but that look in his eyes, like a lion that had spotted a lame gazelle, was giving her butterflies.

Julie felt more vulnerable than ever, now that Greg knew there would be no chaperone tonight. She was determined not to let him shake her up again. She had been caught by surprise at the presentation. Now she knew what she was up against and she had to handle it.

"Want to see if our table's ready?" she asked. He seemed interested in getting the bartender's attention. Julie wanted to go sit down at a table and eat, not sit at the bar, drinking on an empty stomach. But Greg was in no hurry.

"I don't think we'll have trouble getting seated," he said, looking around. Indeed, the restaurant was more than half empty. "Let's have a drink first." He winked at her. "Maybe we can skip dinner and go find something fun to do?" His words by themselves weren't inappropriate, but the way he raised his eyebrow and looked at her speculatively... immediately, Julie was thinking of the woman in his car.

She held up her hand, displaying her wedding band.

"I've got to get home before I turn into a pumpkin," she answered smiling.

"Oh don't worry," he said with a smile. "I wasn't expecting anything like that." He jerked a thumb over his shoulder, pointing toward the parking lot. "Not before dinner, anyway," he laughed. And winked.

Julie smiled her polite smile, the one that said she was only being nice because she had to and did not actually find him amusing. But inside she was wondering just how much he meant it. Did he expect his charms to work on her? So easily? Did he really think that Julie would ever... suck his cock?

The idea was at once infuriating and exciting. Julie was a happily married woman that was here only because her job required it. The idea that he might even be thinking about her in those terms was way out of line. Insulting, even. He certainly wouldn't expect a man in Julie's position to do anything compromising to earn his company's business.

At the same time, there was no denying the sexual tension, the butterflies and warm tingly feelings. This was a good looking man, obviously accustomed to being successful with women. There had to be something that made him so damn confident... so arrogant. There was something subliminal. Body language, a masculine scent, something, that women responded to. Julie felt it. That she couldn't deny.

Julie thought back to the way that woman had hung all over him at the bar. This very bar, she reminded herself. Had he met that woman mere hours before? He was from out of town, so it seemed likely. Had he just seen her at the bar and bought her a drink? Just like that? And an hour or two later they were out in the car with her head bobbing up and down in his lap?

Something occurred to Julie out of nowhere: that woman had been wearing a wedding band. And she obviously wasn't Greg's wife! No wonder he hadn't seemed the least bit deterred when Julie had held up hers. Of course not! He had probably taken that woman back to his hotel, fucked her senseless and then sent her home to her husband. Without thinking twice.

"Uh, why don't we just stick to dinner?" Julie suggested coolly. "I told Gary I would be home at a reasonable hour." Why had Julie felt it necessary to mention her husband by name? As a deterrent? It probably wouldn't work.

"I'm not saying stay out late," Greg replied. "Just thinking that we could have more fun..." he arched his eyebrows and shrugged. "Doing something, ah, else." Wink.

He ordered a drink for himself and another glass of wine for Julie. She started to protest, but it had been a rough day. She could use just a little bit of relaxation.

"Look, Greg," Julie began, not entirely sure what she was going to say. "I think I can prove to you that we can handle your business and that I can service your account. But that's all I plan to service. I won't lie," she added, holding up her hand so he wouldn't interrupt. "This is a huge opportunity for me and I'm going to do what it takes to convince you that I can handle it. But strictly business, okay?" She lowered her hand and took a breath, hoping she hadn't just ruined her chances.

But Greg smiled easily.

"Let me explain something," he said. "Tonight or anytime we're out like this, I don't want to talk shop. This is all for fun. The next two days I'm going to spend in your office, and I'm going to be a prick. I'm going to really bust your chops and make sure that you and your company can handle our business." His eyebrows arched in emphasis.

"But tonight," he smiled as he lifted his drink, "I just want to relax and flirt with a beautiful woman. Is that too much to ask?"

His eyes again locked on hers and this time she couldn't look away. It was like hypnotism. She felt a warm flush all through her body as she lost herself in his gaze. Had he just called her beautiful?

Snap out of it! a distant part of her brain exclaimed. He's trying to get into your pants! He'll tell you anything you want to hear!

And she knew that voice was right, but for that moment, it didn't matter. He might be an arrogant prick and a player, but his gorgeous eyes were focused on her and he was telling her she was beautiful. She felt her breath hitch and her heart start to pound. It was too intense.

She broke the eye contact and grabbed her drink, taking a long sip. Get hold of yourself, the voice in the back of her head was shouting.

Once, when Julie was much younger, she had been hiking in some rather rough terrain. For a few hundred feet, the path ran along the edge of a steep drop off. There was no railing or rope. Just empty air and a sixty foot drop. She had walked close to the edge of it thinking that if she made even the slightest misstep, she was done. There was a certain amount of fear in her when she walked along, close to that edge. But there had also been a thrill to it too.

Now, sitting here with this handsome but arrogant man, Julie found herself reliving that moment. Once again she was at the edge of a precipice. If she wasn't careful, she could fall. If she gave this man the chance, he would take her as sure as gravity would have taken her over that cliff. It was a scary thought. The scariest part about that thought was how aroused it made her. Just like walking along that path so long ago, it made her heart race.

"I like your blouse," he said, looking down at her somewhat exposed cleavage again. Her nipples tingled under his gaze. God, were they getting hard? That would be a total giveaway! she thought, slightly panicked.

"I'll bet you do," she answered sarcastically, regaining some of her composure. "Next you'll tell me how good it would look on the bedroom floor?"

"I just said it was nice," he answered easily, no indication he even heard her sarcasm. "It's very flattering on you." He looked down at the unbuttoned blouse again and gave Julie a wicked grin. "Especially the way you wear it."

Julie had to will her hands not move. She wanted so badly to button her blouse back up. Greg was looking down at her breasts again and this time there was no doubt that her nipples were hardening under his gaze. It was both embarrassing and incriminating.

Greg looked up into her eyes, down at the points showing through her blouse and back into her eyes. The ever-present smirk widening a little. He was surely a man who knew how to read even the subtle signs of a woman's arousal. This was hardly subtle.

"What about dinner?" Julie asked, trying to redirect the conversation.

"In a hurry to get rid of me?" he asked with a smile.

"Well, you're very charming and all," Julie said, resorting to sarcasm again to defend herself. "But this is a work night for some of us."

"Okay," he agreed easily. "Let's finish our drinks and get a table." As he spoke, he placed his hand on Julie's knee. The effect was immediate and arousing. She felt her breath hitch as a warm tingle shot up her thigh. The heat between her legs turned into wetness.

She picked his hand up and pushed it away.

"Let's, uh, keep this professional? Okay?" she said, trying to sound offended.

"Oh, I am a professional," he countered, putting his hand back on her leg.

"I'm sure you are," Julie retorted, removing his hand once again. "But I'm not like that one you were with the other night." She was so nervous and so aroused. She should be furious with this arrogant ass. Why... How could he be having this effect on her?

"Oh I think you have a lot in common with her," Greg replied. "You're both beautiful, intelligent and confident women. Very attracted to self-confidence, by the way," he added with a smile. "And maybe you have--or will have--more in common." His predator's smile made it quite clear to what he was referring.

"No, I don't think so," Julie replied automatically.

"Why do you say that?" he asked, as if he were genuinely surprised that she wasn't already giving in to him. "It isn't like you don't, ah... want to." He finished, giving her a meaningful look.

Don't want what? Did he really think that...??

"What exactly are we talking about here?" she asked, more to stall than because she doubted what he meant.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," he replied, nodding toward the parking lot.

Julie was dumbstruck. Did this cocky bastard really think that was going to happen? She'd just march out to his car with him and give him a blow job?

She wanted to be outraged. But she wasn't. For a split second, she found the idea strangely appealing. Or perhaps compelling was a better word. He seemed to have a way of saying it that made it seem inescapable.

"Maybe we ought to forget about dinner," Julie said.

"Now you're talking!" he answered.

"No, not what you're thinking," she said, trying to muster some indignation. "Let's just call it a night. I'm too tired to play these games tonight."

He shrugged, seemingly almost indifferent. Had she been hoping for more of a reaction? Some sign that her rejection meant something?

"We're here," he said after a pause. "Let's eat. I'll behave myself, okay?"

Julie looked at him for a moment, but his eyes were still too much for her. She finished her glass of wine and stood up.

"Okay," she said. "As long as you promise to be good." Even as she said it, she realized that there was more than one way to take what she had said.

"Oh, I promise alright," he answered with a devilish smile. Julie couldn't help smiling herself.

Dinner passed quickly. Greg continued to flirt with Julie, but in a more subdued manner that she was more comfortable with. She found herself enjoying his sense of humor. He told self-deprecating stories in a way that made her laugh at his expense, but with him at the same time. She found herself sharing stories of her own that she would not usually tell a casual acquaintance.

It wasn't until she looked at her watch and found it was almost ten o'clock that she realized just how charming he was being. She had totally lost track of the time. That was so unlike her. She was used to being aware and in control. It was almost scary the way she had let all that go.

"I better get home," she said. "It's almost ten. I have to get up and look sharp tomorrow. Some guy is coming in to audit us and I hear he's a prick!" Funny how she already felt comfortable joking with him. He was able to disarm her so easily. No wonder he was used to being successful with women. He had quite an arsenal to work with.

"Good point," agreed as they pushed back their chairs. "I'll walk you out."

"Oh, that's okay," Julie said, trying to keep her tone casual. The idea of him walking her to her car had her heart fluttering again. And again, she remembered that it was in this very parking lot that she had seen him with his date...

"No, it's late. It's dark," he answered. "You can't be too careful. Anything could happen in a dark parking lot." He winked at her.

"Don't get your hopes up," she countered coolly, but inside she was thinking about how close to the cliff she was walking. It would be so easy to just lean out just a little bit...

"I know," he replied smiling. "You're a happily married woman. But a guy can dream, can't he?" She turned away so he wouldn't see the color rising in her cheeks. He didn't need any more advantages.

He held the door for her as they left the restaurant. Once outside, Julie tried to excuse herself.

"No, let me see you to your car," he said. "I insist." The butterflies were back as she shrugged and led him across the lot to her car.

In the restaurant there had been people around them and a table between them. There had been deterrents in there. Out here, she was on her own. And she wasn't exactly trusting herself at this moment.

When they reached her car, she gave him a little shrug.

"Okay, this is me. Thanks." The lights flashed as she unlocked the door. He didn't walk away though. He stepped closer to her. Too close. She felt her heart rate quicken again as he invaded her personal space. She looked up at him, about to admonish him. But when her eyes met his, she felt her insides get mushy. He looked like he was about to lean down and kiss her!

Julie quickly tilted her head forward, hiding her lips from him. But in so doing, she now had her eyes on his belt. And the zipper right below it. For a moment she let herself imagine what would happen if he suddenly reached down and unzipped his pants. She wasn't sure what she'd do, but she was pretty sure she wouldn't look away. And if he pulled it out? Held it out and told her to touch it? Squeeze it? Kiss it? Su... she snapped her eyes away, looking back up at him.

Julie was wet, her pussy tingling at the thought of him taking out his cock. It wasn't a good time to be looking into his eyes. Like she was frozen in headlights, she stood unresisting as he lowered his lips to hers. The heat and wetness in her pussy multiplied as he firmly but tenderly pressed his mouth over hers.

"Oh, my!" she breathed as he pulled back. "Oh, my." This was crazy. Her brain was screaming at her to get in the car and drive away. But the heat, the tingle, the... arousal... It was hitting her like a tidal wave, tossing her around, confusing her. She couldn't think straight.

Greg stepped closer. Now her nipples, straining erect, were brushing against him, heightening her arousal still further. She could feel the bulge in his slacks grazing against her belly. Oh God! It was his cock rubbing on her! The heat between her legs swelled and grew, spreading out through her whole body until she was tingling from head to toe. Her panties were soaked and he had hardly touched her.

He took hold of her shoulders with a firm, strong grip and lowered his mouth over hers again. She moaned into his mouth as their lips interlocked. His tongue slithered down into her mouth and almost reflexively, Julie sucked tenderly on it. The thrill tearing through her body at once felt so wrong and so right. She knew she shouldn't be doing what she was doing, but it just felt so good she didn't want to stop.

There was something about the way he held her by the shoulders, not letting her move away. Not that she was trying to. But because he held her there, it was okay. It was his decision, not hers.

Then the lights from another car illuminated the two of them, snapping Julie out of the moment. When the car passed and Greg went to kiss her again, she turned her head.

"No, I've got to get home," she said, trying to sound firm. Greg looked at her in a way that made her thoughts feel naked. Like he could look into her head and see that she had been thinking about his cock, what it would be like to touch it...

She pushed back on him and his hands fell away. Almost apologetically, she said to him, "It's late. I really have to get home." Then she was in her car, driving away as he stood in the parking lot.

Oh, God, what had she been thinking? Julie thought as she drove home. What if that other car hadn't driven by and interrupted them? Julie didn't know for sure, but she had been so damned turned on that it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that things would have gone further. A lot further, she admitted to herself.

How far? She wondered. The memory of the woman in the car with him came to mind. No, not that far, Julie told herself. Was she sure? Hadn't she been wondering what would happen if he were to take it out? What if they had kept making out like that? Getting more and more turned on? Feeling his growing erection pressed against her?

It scared Julie to admit that she really didn't know how far things might have gone. He had gotten her pretty worked up. She could still smell her own musky arousal. Surely, he must have noticed it too.

She had had his tongue in her mouth and she had sucked on it, savored its warmth and soft texture. A kiss like that was so arousing. A few more like that, then some soft kisses down her neck, down her chest to her exposed cleavage... Even now, driving home thinking about it, Julie found herself getting wet all over again.

There was a point of no return, she knew. Like walking along the cliff. If you stumble, you might catch your balance and keep going. But if you went too far...

A few more kisses like that might have been too far. There would have been no turning back.

But what did that mean? Would she have gotten into his car with him? Watched him pull out his cock? And... and sucked it? Everything Julie knew about herself told her that that couldn't happen. Everything Julie experienced tonight told her not to be so sure.

Another thought occurred to her. She had assumed that Greg and the girl she had seen in the car with him had gone back to his hotel room and fucked. But that woman was married and, presumably, had a husband to get home to, just like Julie. Maybe the blow job she gave him was the extent of their tryst?

KKHowling
KKHowling
363 Followers