Julie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could likely tell from my quivering voice, that it was true. He told me he'd probably just stay at the hotel and wait-out the storm, like most of the serious party crowd was going to do. That was fine with me because I just wanted to be alone. I cried all the way home in the back of that taxi, making it inside my door just as a deluge of rain hit. I left the house lighting turned off, sitting in the dark living room staring outside at the heavy torrent of rain. I could barely see the street. I hugged my arms, feeling totally sorry for myself and the mess I'd made of things.

Images filled my mind of what I'd done only a short time earlier, how sweet it was to feel Paul again, taste him. I could not get the memory of Paul's cock out of my mouth. Nor, did I want to. The burning between my legs had grown worse and I knew my panties were drenched. I was totally miserable. The look in Paul's eyes when I'd run away tonight, had stayed with me. I attempted to force it from my mind but it kept coming back until that's all that I saw.

Without even planning to, I stood and went outside in the rain. It must have been cold, but I was almost numb as I started walking toward Paul's condo about two miles away. With all the lightening dancing around, I know it was pretty stupid, but if I got hit by lightning, at least it wouldn't hurt anymore.

The gate guard looked incredulous as I strolled past his little house in the rain, but it seemed he didn't want to come out in all that weather to challenge me. All the condos in Paul's complex had private entrances. The lights were on in his, but I'd been prepared for the disappointment of not finding him home. After all, he was at a party with a beautiful woman, so why would he be home? Unless, he'd brought her home with him, inside now fucking her like he used to do me. I didn't want to think about that. Maybe he'd just left the light on when he left for the evening. I ignored the doorbell, tapping quietly. The door immediately swung open and Paul was standing there.

I knew I looked like a drowned cat standing there, water dripping into my eyes, my dress clinging to me. I didn't say anything, just walked into his arms soaking wet. I don't remember either of us closing the front door, but one of us must have. All I recall is the taste of his sweet mouth, his body heat through the thin wet gown, my overwhelming need.

It was as if we were burning up, tearing at each other's clothing letting them drop on the floor as we tried desperately to press skin-to-skin. His hand tangled in my wet hair pulling my head back to get his lips to my throat, his hardness maddening as he entered me standing up, holding me in his strong arms, my legs wrapped around his waist.

My arms tight around his neck, legs wrapped around his waist, he remained inside me as he carried me into his bedroom and laid me gently backward onto the bed. We fought the urge to fuck as we stared deep into each other's eyes, and I could see all the love in the world there.

"I'm yours," I whispered. "From now on, no matter what happens."

"Yes. Mine alone." He slowly began easing his heavily veined cock in and out of me as the breath caught in my throat and I arched my back, pleading with my eyes for him to hurry. He took his time, achingly slow, driving me crazy, after all the months of dreaming about it I had to waits some more. He was so big! Pushing and pulling my vagina walls in and out, scrapping against my clit, touching my cervix with each trip.

I desperately clutched his body between my thighs, clawing the bed spread, urging him with tiny moans to move faster. He still took his time, making us both wait a little longer, tormenting me.

Our breathing gradually increased in tempo, so did our movements until he was pounding into my core hard enough to jar me. It hurt. I loved it. The excitement proved too much for either of us to wait any longer. His first blast bounced off my inter-walls, coating them with thick residue, filling me with its warmth. Over and over I felt his giant cock spurt its love into me as I twisted and rolled my ass to get more inside, finally screaming inside his open mouth as I exploded.

As he flooded my body, I felt as if all my bones had liquefied, my belly spread open and my essence flooding out of me to surround us both in a warm glow. I must've slept for a few minutes afterward, and when I came back to life I couldn't move, my heart still pounding inside my chest. I would never give this up again. Not for anyone. Paul's voice dragged me back to the present.

"You on the pill?"

Oh god. In the excitement, I'd forgotten. This was my fertile period. My hand found my leaking vagina and closed around it as though to keep all his sperm inside. "I think I might have just gotten pregnant," I said with a tiny laugh. "The timing is perfect."

I realized that I didn't really care. A little Paul, all my own! I'd keep him even if I had to raise him alone. And it would be a "he." I was sure of that. It was part of the man I loved and that's all that mattered.

Paul placed his large brown hand on my soft belly, gently sliding it over its flat surface. "I think maybe a little girl like you. That's what I want. Give me a daughter."

"It'll be a boy like his daddy. Big and strong, very handsome."

"A girl. For sure. We'll move away from here. I've already had several offers for much more than I've invested in the business. I can start another. California, Florida, someplace warm and sunny, so the kids can play outside."

Kids. He'd said "kids." I placed my head against his warm chocolate chest, kissed one nipple, and then trailed my lips down his body. My mouth found his cock again, soft and heavy, still wet with our combined fluids. I took the head in my mouth, slid my tongue around it and felt it stiffen. I'd tell Mark when he came home tomorrow. Tonight, I'd stay with my man. I'd stay with him my whole life.

12