Julie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, that was for sure! Julie thought. She lifted her knees and let her legs fall open. Like she had that first night together, Julie loved that feeling of spreading her legs. Showing him her pussy. So open, so exposed... So wanting him inside again. It was like she was telling him that she was his for the taking. Whenever he desired.

"Do I?" Julie asked. "Do I know why you're so arrogant?" Greg smiled at her.

"If I told you to suck my cock again, what would you do?" he asked, the smirk back in full force. Julie felt a slight rush of heat to her cheeks. Silly, really, considering she already had sucked him off. "What would you do?" he persisted.

"I'd do it," Julie said simply, still blushing slightly. "You know I would," she added softly, looking at his flaccid member.

"Well, that's why I'm such an arrogant prick." he replied with a grin. "Wouldn't you be if you could tell some little brunette hottie to suck your cock and she would?" Julie laughed.

"Okay, I guess I might be. Especially if I had a dick that big!" she added, laughing again.

"You like my big dick?" he asked as he started rubbing her breasts harder, pinching her nipples.

"Mmmmm..." Julie replied, feeling the warmth building again as his fingers manipulated her with perfect anticipation.

"Maybe you should suck it until I'm hard again," he said. "And then I'll put it in you again." His words may have sounded like an offer, or a suggestion. But his tone of voice made it quite clear that he expected Julie to do it.

Why did it turn her on so much? The way he took control? Told her to do things? How had this man, a type man she had always soo resented, been soo put off by, suddenly rendered her powerless to refuse him?

Even as she repositioned herself on the bed to put her head in his lap, Julie had no idea. As she took his limp member into her mouth, she felt excited and alive. No matter how much she questioned the logic of it, the feelings were undisputable. She might not be anything more than a notch on the bedpost to him, but it turned her on like crazy to be with him. To please him.

Julie deliberately dragged her long, silky black hair along his chest as she made her way down to his cock. She let it pool on his abdomen and put her hand on top of it, rubbing it on his body. Greg reached down and slipped his hand into her hair, running it through as she opened her mouth.

As she slipped his cock into her mouth again, his fingers knotted in her hair and gave a slight jerk. It wasn't really painful, but it did hurt a little. And that gave her a surprising adrenaline rush, much the way slapping her ass had earlier. Julie didn't know what that meant, what it said about her. And as she felt his organ growing erect on her tongue, she didn't care. At least not at this particular moment.

She sucked and bobbed on him for a few minutes, bringing him back to his full glory. He was so big, so hard... it was still surprising to her how much she was loving having him in her mouth. She wasn't even thinking about it in terms of getting him hard so he could fuck her again. Julie just wanted him in her mouth.

She wanted to hear his breathing as she sucked him. The sighs and the moans that told her she was bringing him pleasure. Even the mouthful of cum that said she had satisfied him.

But after a few minutes, Greg stopped her and rolled her onto her back. He got out of bed and retrieved another condom. He rolled it onto his cock as he got back in the bed and positioned himself between Julie's legs.

Her knees were up, thighs apart, wide open and waiting. She didn't know any way to offer her pussy up any more willingly. Greg certainly didn't seem to need any more encouragement.

He plunged into her again, his cock sliding in easily on the juices of Julie's arousal. He pushed deep into her and once again she marveled at his size, how he seemed to stretch her, prod her, reach into her in ways she had never imagined.

After several deep powerful thrusts, Greg began a steady rhythmic pumping. His long shaft poked Julie so deeply, his girth stretched her so deliciously that it was only a matter of minutes before she could feel herself getting ready to cum yet again.

As she neared the brink of orgasm, Greg slowed his pace. God! How did he know she had been so close? The slower sawing of his member in and out of her didn't make her climax seem any less inevitable. It only seemed to build more dramatically as he pumped her slower and more forcefully.

Then he withdrew completely. The sudden absence startled Julie, left her feeling hollow, empty. His hands reached down and half coaxed, half manhandled her onto her hands and knees. He got behind her and slipped his huge erection back into her doggie style. Julie nearly came instantly.

As it was, it took only a few minutes of him grasping her hips and pulling her back into his thrusts to take Julie over the top. Again she came hard, her hands clenching frantically at the sheets, her face buried in the pillow as she screamed. And she kept on screaming.

Greg kept on pounding her with no let up, even as she bucked and spasmed in the heat of her passion. The intensity of the orgasm seem to build even as it was washing over her. His deep pounding driving it to greater and greater power, until Julie completely lost track of everything around her.

Greg continued to pound away at her pussy, pulling her back into him with every thrust of his hips. She could feel every pump through every fiber of her being. Jackhammering her over and over relentlessly as her orgasm finally crested and began to recede. Even then, Julie remained only partially aware of her surroundings. The power of this fuck was consuming her. It was all she could perceive.

How long he continued to shove himself in and out of her, Julie couldn't say. Another orgasm, then a third rocked her as he tirelessly fucked her. When he finally came, Julie was reduced to a spasming, exhausted lump. He groaned and plowed deep into her a handful of times and then pulled out of her. She collapsed in a heap, breathless and sweating, face down in the pillow. Her hands continued to clench and unclench in the sheets as aftershocks of her ecstasy coursed through her body, causing her to tremble and shake.

Oh God! What a fuck! was all Julie could think. What fuck! What a fuck! What a fuck!

It wasn't until he got back in the bed that Julie realized Greg had gotten out. He shut the light out and pulled the covers over their naked, sweaty bodies.

"Oh my God!" she panted to him as he got behind her in the bed and pulled her back against his chest. "Oh my God!" She drew a deep breath and let out a sigh of immense satisfaction. "God, a man who can fuck me like that can tell me to suck his cock any time he wants," Julie said with a laugh. She said it in jest, but even as she was laughing, she knew that it was not totally a joke.

"Yeah, I know," Greg said with mock arrogance and she laughed again. He laughed too and hugged her tight. They lay in a warm, satisfied embrace for a long time.

Julie might have dozed, she wasn't sure. In her state of blissful satisfaction, she hardly cared about anything but the strong arms around her and the warmth pressed against her. Just to lay like this, comfortably entwined in each other, was sublime. For a long time, Julie was content to do nothing else.

Then her eyes opened. In the dark of the room, she could see little but shadows. Greg was beside her, breathing softly in slumber. She slipped out of his embrace without waking him and padded quietly to the bathroom.

When she returned, the sight of his form in the bed roused something in her. A need. She climbed back into bed with him, but instead of seeking his embrace, she slid her head under the covers. There, between his legs, she found what she sought.

Greg's flaccid member hung down toward the bed as he lay on his side. Gently, Julie rolled him onto his back. Then she slipped him into her mouth and began sucking him again. He quickly grew erect as she bathed him in the warmth of her mouth.

At some point, Greg awakened, but he said nothing. His breathing changed and his hand started running through Julie's hair. But otherwise, he lay still and let her do what she had started.

Julie sucked his cock for a long time. She was in no hurry. There was an urgency to their earlier union that wasn't present now. She didn't even feel like she had to get him to cum. She didn't doubt that he would, but there was no necessity. The soft stroking of her hair and the deep sighing of his breathing were all she really needed right now.

It was strange. She wanted to please him in the worst way. Rock his world. Give back some of what he had given her. But here in the dark as she sucked him sensually, almost lovingly, she felt no urgency.

Julie sucked his cock for a long time. She had to pause and change positions several times, but she never thought about stopping. It wasn't even about making him cum. It was all about sucking him, having his cock in her mouth. Julie had no idea why she felt that way or what it meant. And at this moment, it didn't matter.

With all the skill, affection passion she possessed, Julie sucked on Greg's cock. Eventually, she felt him getting close. Still, she felt no rush to finish. In fact, as tired as she was from sucking him for so long, she really didn't want it to end. Even so, Greg finally groaned and filled her mouth with his cum. And once again, Julie swallowed it as if there was simply no other way to do it.

She was pleasantly surprised at the amount, given it was his third orgasm of the night. Swallowing a paltry amount wouldn't have felt... submissive enough. It felt so much more giving to swallow a large load.

Julie sucked him until his erection faded to less than half mast. Then, reluctantly, she released him and planted a kiss on the head of his cock. Not just a kiss. A passionate, deeply meant kiss. She only hoped that Greg understood half of what she intended with that kiss. Then she put her head on his chest, her arms around him and faded off to sleep.

* * * * *

The next morning, Julie awoke and saw the early morning light creeping in around the window blinds. In the dim light she took stock of her surroundings. As she remembered where she was, the events of the previous night came flooding back into her head.

Oh my God! What a night it had been! In her semi-awake state, it seemed like it might have all been a dream. Then she reached back and felt behind her. Greg's warm body was still in the bed beside her.

The dream wasn't over yet.

It was a strange thought, but powerful. The fact that he was still here, that they were still in her hotel room together, felt like a protective bubble, immune to the realities waiting outside. She wasn't ready to let go of that feeling just yet.

Carefully, so as not to wake Greg, Julie rolled to face him. He was on his side with his back to her. She reached down over his hip with her hand, searching. It was easy to find what she was seeking. It was huge. Greg had a raging morning hard on, so rigid, so swollen that Julie had trouble believing that she really had all of him inside her. How could her little body accept such a long, thick length of manhood?

Julie thought to herself that once they were awake, out of bed and getting dressed, the dream would end. If she wanted to savor it's last moments, she had to act quickly. She felt Greg's raging erection. She wanted him again. She wanted the fantasy encounter to continue.

Or she was just fucking horny.

She almost laughed out loud at the thought. But it was probably just as much the reason. Not that Julie had never been horny before, but never to the point of it being an irresistible urge to act on it. The fantasy dream explanation might be more... romantic. But she couldn't deny the craving to be satisfied again by Greg's magnificent cock.

As urgently as she wanted him inside her, Julie had something special in mind for waking him. After the countless world-shaking orgasms Greg had given her last night, he deserved a proper wake up call. Julie wanted the first thing he experienced this morning to be her mouth caressing his cock, sensually sucking it.

The first thing he would feel was her warm, wet lips gliding sensually up and down his shaft. The first thing he would see was her silky black hair pooled on his chest as her head bobbed up and down on him. The first thing he would hear would be the slurping, sucking sounds of her pleasuring him. After the incredible night she had experienced at his hands, Julie felt like Greg should expect her to wake him so.

She climbed carefully over him, leaned down and took him in her mouth as she rolled him gently on to his back. Just the feel of that thick shaft in her mouth again set off fireworks in her belly. Julie remembered the way she had cum just from sucking him. Oh God! That had been so hot! The idea that she got turned on enough to cum from sucking him was still so hard to believe. It was so unexpected, but soo... understandable? Being told to kneel and suck cock was one of the hottest things she had ever experienced.

Even now, she could feel the warmth and wetness pulsing between her legs. She remembered how he had called her a cocksucker and the throbbing in her pussy increased. Oh how the hell has she become, almost overnight, such an avid fellatrice? What was it about this man that had turned her into such a slut?

He stirred slightly as settled on his back, his cock in Julie's mouth. But it wasn't until she started sucking him that she heard his breathing change and knew he was awake. Soon, he was moaning softly, letting her know just how good her mouth felt on his cock.

Once again, Julie tried to push herself down to take in more of him. And once again, she reached the limit of what she could take before she was more than two thirds of the way down on him. Oh, why was it so important to be able to take him in completely? Julie didn't know exactly. But she felt a disappointment that she couldn't. Like there was more pleasure she should be able to give him.

But mostly, she just loved the feel of his thick shaft in her mouth. And the sound of his softly moaned appreciation. She realized that she could actually be content to suck him off again. That would please her, giving him that pleasure. The wetness surged and pulsed in her pussy.

Then again, the emptiness in her pussy wanted to be filled. The thought of another incredible, mind-blowing orgasm was enough to pull her lips away from Greg's cock. She quickly threw her leg over him, straddling him as she reached down and guided his cock inside.

Julie was dripping wet from sucking him and that helped. But she was also a bit tender from so much fucking the night before. She directed him carefully inside and then gently lowered herself onto his straining erection. Her mouth was wide open, and she gasped occasionally as she inched him into her battered pussy. When she was all the way down on him, she rocked back and forth, her hands braced on his chest.

She tossed her head, throwing her hair back over her shoulder and smiled down at him. Greg smiled back as his hands took her hips and helped her rocking motion. It felt incredibly good, the way that massive member filled her up. Just keeping him deep inside her like that, grinding herself against him was making her tingle. She continued the slow undulating of her hips for several minutes, building up the anticipation.

When she was almost light-headed with pleasure, she raised herself up his pole and settled back down on him. Oh, that one deep pump was heaven! She did it again and the feeling was stronger. Again and again, she lifted herself up and lowered herself onto his cock. It was soo good. Every time. So sensationally filling, satisfying.

Even as sore as she was from the night before, Julie felt like she couldn't get enough of Greg's cock inside her. Slowly, her pace increased from a deliberate raising and lowering to a frenzied bucking atop him, like a bronco-riding cowgirl. Greg's thrusts came up in perfect rhythm, meeting her as she came down on top of him.

Julie grabbed her breasts and squeezed them as she bounced faster and faster on top of him. The idea of stimulating herself during sex was something that ordinarily would have made her feel self-conscious. Not this morning though. Whatever it was about Greg, he seemed to have a way of releasing Julie from those inhibitions, from those self-imposed restraints. She was free to grab her breasts, pinch her nipples, do anything she wanted.

Was it because he made her feel like a slut, so she could behave like one? Was it because the intensity of her arousal overcame any inhibitions she normally would have had? She didn't spare much time to think about it. All Julie knew was that the fetters she had known before were wiped away with Greg.

Like a wild, naked cowgirl Julie bounced on his cock, grabbing her own tits and telling him how his cock felt inside her.

"Oh my God!" she panted. "Your cock! Oh God! It feels so goddamn big in me! Oh! Yeah! Stretch my pussy! Fuck me harder!"

Julie heard the words and knew she said them, but it was almost surreal having them come out of her mouth. Sure, she talked during sex, but never quite like this. The words were bursting from her spontaneously. She wasn't deliberately trying to make it hotter for Greg or herself.

Up and down Julie bounced, sending Greg's cock deep up inside her over and over. She could smell her own scent, musky, strong from their long night of fucking. She could feel the wetness of her pussy his thrusts elicited. And she could feel the storm brewing. The building of another one of those head-exploding, body-shattering orgasms."

"Yeah, bounce on my cock!" Greg encouraged her, his hands helping lift her ass off him every stroke. "Take it in deep!" He thrust his own hips up every time she came down, meeting her, maximizing the depth of their union. Oh, a cock that size, forced into her like that should have split her in two!

As it was, her orgasm nearly did that. Just as the explosion began, Julie pinched her nipples. The trail of gasoline between her breasts and pussy re-ignited. She screamed and threw her head back as a white hot tingling burst from her loins and spread to every extremity of her body in the blink of an eye. The flush of heat was sudden and intense, causing her legs and hips to falter in their rhythm. She convulsed, overcome by her wrenching orgasm.

Just then, Greg arched his back, burying himself deep in her as he groaned and came. He pulled back and jammed himself back up into her three or four more times as he emptied the contents of his balls into her pussy.

Oh, the feeling of him cumming inside her! She had let him cum inside her! With no condom! The thought alarmed her on one level. But on many others, it was driving her out of her mind. God, it was sooo good! Whatever the consequences, Julie never felt so good and so slutty at the same time. Never felt so satisfied.

She thrust her hips backward and fell on top of Greg's chest, still twitching and moaning. This time there was the feel of his wetness dripping out of her, reminding her just how she had opened herself up for him. How she had made herself vulnerable to him. She shivered. It should have bothered her so much more than it did, and probably later it would. But right now, everything was right with the world.

Her bliss was interrupted when Greg gave her a light smack on the ass.

"We got to get going," he said to her. "Can't be late for work." Reluctantly, Julie rolled off of him. He got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Julie could see the stickiness of their combined juices on his softened shaft as he walked by. Her belly tingled at the sight.

He came out of the bathroom a minute later, dressed and kissed her.