Julie Says

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers

“Wasn’t it cold?” he asked me.

“It wasn’t straight out of the refrigerator, silly!”

“But lots harder than any man…!”

“Mmmmmmmm…”

“Sexy little tart…!”

“Wanna find out how sexy…?”

“If you’re anything like your pictures…I keep on asking you…”

“You haven’t really asked to meet me before…”

“Well, I am now…”

“First things first…here’s my mobile number…call me…” I gave him my number.

Robert called straight away. His voice was warm and strong, just like he looked in his pictures, and he had this quaint accent. After we had talked for a while, I let him listen to my wetness as I held the ‘phone between my legs and played with my pussy. He told me how much he would like to kneel between my thighs, smelling my pussy smell and sucking up my juices while he slid his fingers into my body, front and back. And then he said how much he would like me to suck him until he was just about to cum, then take his cock out of my mouth and let him do it all over my face.

And then we came together. Which was such a good omen that I gave him our home address.

Go fuck yourself, Ricco…

Weeks went by and I chatted on line with Robert a lot. He told me about the stories he was writing and I told him about the guys who were hitting on Cindy and me at school. Of course, I told him all about what I was doing with Dad, and we also talked a lot about what we would like to do to each other if we ever met up. Then one day Ricco brought his buddy Carlo home with him to stay for a few days while his parents went off on a business trip. Although Carlo was the same age as Ricco, and therefore younger than I was, he had a great body and I’d been looking at him for a little while and wondering how his dick would match up. The next afternoon after school I found out!

I was in my room lying on my bed feeling kind of down because Robert wasn’t on line when Ricco and Carlo walked in. I wasn’t naked or anything, but I still wearing the short skirt I had worn to school that day, and had my hand up between my legs rubbing my pussy to calm myself for not being able to talk dirty with my sexy friend in New Zealand. Hot-faced with embarrassment, I pushed my skirt down to make myself decent, but it was too late, they had both seen what I was doing.

Ricco made a smart remark like, “See, I wasn’t telling porkies when I said my sister Julie is a real horny bitch…!”

I told him to, “Go fuck yourself, Ricco!” But that was no good; my brother had evil on his mind. He grabbed hold of me by the wrist and pulled my hand up to his nose to sniff at my fingers. “Man!” he grinned to Carlo. “Cop a smell of that juicy pussy!” Carlo came over to sniff at my fingers as well and smacked his lips noisily in appreciation.

Ricco knelt on the side of my bed and started undoing his pants. “She just loves to suck dick as well…isn’t that true, Sis?”

I told Ricco to do the impossible again, but my resolve was already weakening by the time he’d pulled his pants and jocks down to reveal a very nice stiffie. My sexual adventures with Dad and all that chatting with Robert had made me hornier than ever! In no time at all, I had my brother’s dick in my mouth and was giving him a number-one blowjob. I heard him telling Carlo to take my shirt and bra off, “Because she won’t swallow. But Man, she loves it when I cum on her tits…!”

Carlo looked up my skirt as well as taking my top things off. I couldn’t do much about that because Ricco was kneeling astride my face, but I kept my legs crossed so that he couldn’t see anything. It was lovely when he played with my titties though. In no time at all my panties were soaking and that hot sex-itch was taking over my pussy. My brother shot his load in no time at all, all over my titties, just like he promised his friend he would.

Then it was Carlo’s turn…

Ricco finally stripped me naked while I was kneeling between Carlo’s legs sucking him off, and he finger-fucked my pussy from the back until his friend came. Carlo had stripped right off before he lay down to let me do him; his body was really muscular for such a young guy. I cupped his lovely balls in my hand while I sucked him and he seemed to like that. His dick is very nice too, as I thought it would be. It is longer and fatter than Ricco’s, but not as big as Dad’s is, or Robert’s. I really pissed Ricco off by keeping it in my mouth when Carlo shot his stuff, and I swallowed every drop.

I am sure I would have ended up having real sex with both of them, which would have been simply awesome; and the first time for Ricco and me. But the sound of Dad’s car in the driveway as he arrived home earlier than usual made us scramble to get dressed.

Carlo was really gorgeous, especially his dick, which I really, really wanted to suck again and get his cum. I tried often to get some time alone with him, but Ricco, the little turd, was always in the way. It didn’t help my extra-horny frustration that Dad kept cornering me and whispering how much he wanted to put his dick inside me, while he slipped his hand inside my clothes and groped my tits and my pussy and my butt. And he kept unzipping his pants and putting my hand on the hard-on inside whenever he thought nobody was looking. Dad had to be very careful though. He told me once that Mom suspected he was having an affair with someone at work, because he wasn’t paying as much attention to her as he used to. She’d absolutely freak out if she knew the “affair” was me! We did manage to have sex a few times, once, in my bedroom one Sunday morning while Mom was soaking in the tub before we all went to Mass. He always had to be very quick though, and I didn’t get to cum at all. To cap it all, that ass-hole Robert was out of town at a lot at meetings and conferences, so I couldn’t talk dirty with him either!

A couple of days after that Sunday, Ricco suggested, “Ask your friend Cindy to come around after school. Me and Carlo are really hot to get into her pants. Both Mom and Dad are going to be coming home a late from work tonight.”

That pissed me off as well, but at least I would get some cock to suck, and it would be cool to watch Cindy get hers, so I agreed. I didn’t tell Cindy what was going down, but I did ask her to bring her digital camera along, telling her it was about time she took some more pics of me to send to Robert. She got some good shots of me being nasty with my fingers in my pussy and my butt before the guys arrived, and she finally let me take some pics of her naked tits and her pussy that I knew Robert would be really thrilled to see.

I was taking a few experimental licks at Cindy’s pussy, the first time I’d ever done that to another girl, and one of Robert’s suggestions of course, when Ricco and Carlo came into the room. You should have seen the look on Cindy’s face! Her mouth dropped so wide open she could have swallowed both of the stiff dicks that were sticking out in front of their totally bare-assed bodies with ease!

The guys lost no time in bringing those lovely rods of meat over to us – I beckoned Carlo over to me and Ricco went to Cindy. Cindy wouldn’t suck him at first, she had never done it with a boy before, but she was quite happy to rub Ricco’s dick for him while she watched me making a meal of Carlo. Then when she realised how much I enjoyed slurping on Carlo’s hot dog, she decided to give Ricco a try herself, much to my brother’s delight. Especially when, in her inexperience, she let him cum in her mouth.

We swapped around quite a bit after that and took some pics for me to make Robert jealous with, although the guys didn’t know the real purpose. We didn’t swallow after the first time so both Cindy and I ended up caked in dried cum. We let the boys rub our pussies and finger-fuck us, but that was all. They seemed to get hard again very quickly and they lasted longer after each cum, which was really cool, although I noticed that less and less stuff came out of them with each ejaculation. In the few short periods when they couldn’t rise to the occasion, so to speak, Cindy and I played together. That really turned the guys on!

Cindy seemed to always be the first one of us to spot a stiffening dick and head for it with her mouth to bring it to full hardness. We’d all been doing nasty stuff for about two hours when Ricco and I were sitting on the bed beside Cindy and Carlo, watching her lick Carlo’s dick and balls up and down and around as though he was a big lollipop. That girl had really turned out to be an enthusiastic cock sucker! Carlo was just about out of it with pleasure. My poor brother was finding it hard to get hard again, lol, even though I was doing everything I could with my fingers to help him. Then I noticed that he was staring very intently at what Cindy was doing.

I put my lips to his ear and whispered, “You want to suck Carlo’s dick like that, don’t you little bro?”

Ricco shook his head violently, but his cock twitched in my fingers.

“Oh yes you do!” I whispered again. “In fact, I’ll bet you and Carlo have sucked each other’s dicks plenty of times already!”

My brother muttered, “No we haven’t!” But the sudden red flush on his face told me he was lying.

“Go on! It’ll look really hot! And I’m sure Cindy won’t mind.”

Ricco shook his head again.

“Tell you what…you suck Carlo’s dick now and Ill find somewhere to be alone with you tomorrow after school and I’ll have proper sex with you. You can even do me in my butt if you like.” Of course, I had absolutely no intention of following though on that, but Ricco wasn’t to know! And his sudden eager agreement as soon as I mentioned him doing anal with me got me wondering if he and Carlo had already gone a long way beyond oral together!

I knew from Robert that most straight guys go all queasy in the stomach at the idea of watching a guy go down on another one, let alone actually doing it themselves. But for Cindy and me, watching Ricco lick and suck Carlo’s dick was the most massive turn on ever; a bit like it is for a guy watching two girls getting it on I suppose. Once I’d got Ricco started, he really seemed to enjoying doing it as well. It got reeeally, reeeally hot after we helped Carlo twist around so that he could reach Ricco at the same time. And when they started doing nasty things to each other with their fingers in each other’s butt and shooting cum into each other’s mouth, Cindy and I just fell on each other in a horny fit.

Poor Robert! He missed out on being the first person to lick my pussy as well as being too late to take my cherry! But I expect he would have been better at the licking than Cindy was, seeing as it was her first try. She did it quite nicely though. She must have got the idea it was a good idea from watching the boys, because it was when she slid her finger into my butt that I nearly brought the roof down! Her cum was much quieter than mine was, but it was much more intense than any time I had made her cum before.

We finally broke it off with our faces all wet and smeary from each other’s pussy to find Ricco and Carlo sitting side-by-side grinning like crazy loons, watching us and stroking each other’s newly grown boner. They were amazing! Too bad it was now getting real close to when Mom and Dad were due home, so we didn’t have enough time to get down hard and dirty again. Otherwise, I would have made sure Cindy got her first fuck. It would have been sooo neat if both of the guys had done her at the same time, yeah, one in her pussy and the other one in her butt! Or maybe one fucking her at each end. She would have been up for it, I know, because today’s little session had turned her from being a young, demure innocent into a real horny alley cat!

I sent my latest set of pics off to him, and got a thank-you from Robert the next afternoon after school. The last line of his message totally stunned me: “Look for a silver-blue Pontiac Grand Prix when you get off the school bus on your way home tomorrow…”

I mailed straight back: “This is amazing! Are you kidding me?”

Robert’s reply was: “No. I am America. I have been in Los Angeles at a meeting…now I am seeing something of your country…and on my way to see you…”

I was so excited, I could hardly use the keyboard: “I’ll be there…I can’t wait!!!!”

Robert says…

I was still in two minds about trying to meet her, but Julie’s last message convinced me it would be Ok.

In reality, I was a lot nearer to Julie when I sent the message for her to look out for my car than I had let on, staying in a very discrete hotel on the outskirts of the town she lives in. The hotel is laid out, all on one level, so that people staying there can go to and from their rooms without being observed by any of the other guests, or the hotel staff. My room was comfortably large and expensively appointed to match the prices they charged, especially when converted into New Zealand dollars! When I first checked-in I speculated on the possibility that the over-emphasis on privacy disguised an ulterior motive; maybe to attract cheating couples and make movies of their sexual escapades for blackmail or to post on the Internet? But my thorough search didn’t turn up any hidden cameras.

Earlier that afternoon, so that I could get an early look at her, I scouted the terrain and parked a discreet distance from where Julie would alight from her school bus. I recognised her the instant she stepped off the bus. She stood out among all the other kids, in spite of her lack of inches. You see photographs of some people and they look terrific, but in real life they are quite different. It wasn’t like that with her. Julie is a knockout; exactly as petite and olive-skinned alluring as she is in her pictures, although her usual wild tumble of dark curls was tied back to keep it under control – presumably a school rule. Dressed in a pale blue tee shirt, dark micro-mini showing off her slim, shapely legs, bobbysox and sneakers, she was a very pretty American-Teen Prom Queen in the making.

That night, impatient for the next afternoon to arrive, I lay in my hotel bed daydreaming about how it will be…

Julie stands with a bag holding her schoolbooks clasped closely to her chest, looking around uncertainly for a parked silver-blue Pontiac. When she finds it, she recoils slightly with the realisation that this is indeed happening. I can almost read the turmoil in her mind.

“Shall I go? Or shall I stay?”

For one heart-stopping moment Julie turns on her heel to walk off. Then, with a determined set to her shoulders, she turns back round and makes her way steadily towards the car.

I watch her as she approaches. She moves nicely. So many girls have a clumsy jounce in their gait, but Julie flows smoothly over the sidewalk. I like that. It’s one of those things that turn me on. It is also clear that she has gone to considerable trouble to look good for me by wearing nice clothes, whilst not attracting too much attention. This told me that she had set off to school that morning with every intention of seeing me afterwards. Anticipation swells within me, and in my groin.

I consider getting out of the car to greet my “date”, but decide to hold back in case I spook her. Also, she will not want any of her friends from the bus to notice that she is meeting a stranger, and an older man to boot. In addition, to give her more confidence, I am parked well away from any bushes or concealment where somebody could lurk, waiting to bundle her into the car.

Julie slows as she gets closer. She is biting her lower lip tensely, just as nervous about this moment as I am. I lower the window on the passenger side when she is almost alongside. Keeping a safe distance, she bends over to peer into the interior. A strained yet relieved smile crosses her lips when she sees that the figure sitting inside is indeed the person she is hoping to find.

A second or two more of indecision, then slim graceful fingers reached out for the door latch. The door swings open letting a blast of afternoon heat into the cabin. There is a flash of smooth, tanned inner thigh as Julie slides into the passenger seat beside me followed by pink-cheeked realisation of where I am expectantly looking. Julie pulls the skirt down as far as she can, which isn’t very far, and closes the car door with a thud. We sit gazing at each other in silence. She is still holding her schoolbooks tightly to her chest.

Eventually she speaks. “Robert? Are you for real? Is it really, really you?”

Her voice is bright and melodic, although she tumbles out her words quickly in the way that most young people seem to do today.

Fighting down the impulse to leer like the big bad wolf in Little Red Riding Hood, I offer her my hand, palm up, in the air halfway between us.

“Yes, it’s really me…I can hardly believe that you are for real either.”

“Ooooo…I love your cute accent! Am I what you expected?”

“Everything and more. Much more “Julie” in real life. How about me?”

Julie takes hold of my fingers at last, right at their very tips. Her grasp is warm and dry.

“You look younger than in your pictures.”

“It’s nice of you to say so.”

“You’re welcome…”

So American!

I squeezed her fingertips gently.

“Hi…Julie…”

“Hi…Robert…”

There are a few awkward moments of silence, then, as if reading each other’s thoughts, we lean swiftly together and kiss. It is brief, soft and entirely sexless.

“Have you got time to talk for a while?”

“Lots…I told Mom I am studying at a girlfriend’s house and I won’t be home until dinnertime.”

“Cindy?”

“No, Cindy’s in a different class to me. She’s younger…”

“We’d better move from here though, Where’s a good place?”

“There’s a lookout over at the lake. It’s not far…”

“Ok…” I start the engine. “Seatbelt…?”

“Oh…sorry…”

Julie bows forward to place her bag on the floor by her feet, then starts to fasten her belt. She sees me watching her breasts. Judging by the subtle shifting under her top, she has no bra on underneath. Despite another flush of pink staining her cheeks, she boldly sticks out her chest and asks, “What do you think?”

As I gaze at her in admiration, her nipples rise to hard points beneath the school logo emblazoned across the shirt.

“Wonderful, Julie, simply wonderful!”

The colour in her cheeks darkens to a deep rose. She takes a deep breath, making her firm young mounds rise most interestingly.

“Well, if you want to see them properly, we’ll have to go somewhere different. The lookout gets kinda public sometimes. You do want to look at me properly, don’t you?”

“Mmmmmmm, more than anything else in the world. I travelled ten thousand miles to be here! How do you feel about going my hotel? It is very discreetly designed. Nobody will see us come and go.”

“Where are you?”

I told her where I am staying.

“Wow! That’s very expensive! I’ve never been there.”

“Would you like to go…and look at me too?”

Julie takes another very deep breath, “Ooooo, yes!”

On the way to the hotel I tell her more about my visit to the States.

“How long can you stay?”

“Another two days if you want me to.”

Julie makes a pretty pout of disappointment. “Only two days!”

I reach across the car and briefly stroke her knee. Julie doesn’t flinch at my touch.

“Right now, I wish I could stay forever!” I murmur, making her smile happily.

When I go to take my hand away, she takes hold of it and slips my fingers down onto the soft flesh on the inside of her knee and holds them there.

Thank the Good Lord for power steering!

On her part, Julie is disappointed that I have not seen the pics she and Cindy had just taken and sent me.

I tell her, “Sorry, but while I am On The Road, I have had all files over a certain size diverted to a special mailbox to await my return to New Zealand.

“But, you can see the real thing now!” she laughs…

Julie’s reaction to my room is, “Oh!!! Wow!!!”

Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers