Julie's First Bi Experience

Story Info
Comment leads to whole new experience.
1k words
3.88
48.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For as long as I've known my girlfriend Julie, I've known her best friend Cindy. When I first met Julie, Cindy was only a girl of 12. Julie was a friend of Cindy's family and was her babysitter for years. Cute kid and very innocent and sweet. I felt like a big brother to her watching her grow up and at some point realizing that she was going to make some high school boy very very happy. By the time she was 19, she had turned into quite a piece of eye candy. Julie was her best friend, her "mentor" and really what seemed like her big sister. The two of them were inseparable.

One night, the three of us were sitting on the couch watching a movie. Frustrated with all the time spending the two of them had been having lately I was upset and maybe a little jealous.

"What's wrong with you Dave?" Julie asked.

"Why don't the two of you just make out and get it over with?" I blurted back.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" she replied.

I retorted "You two spend so much time together you're practically a couple, so just make out and make it official"

I'll admit, this was pretty petty and childish of me to start a fight like this and I knew I'd regret saying something later, but I was annoyed and had to say something. Julie turned to Cindy and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"There.... you happy now?" she asked.

"You call that a kiss?" I playfully replied.

After I had said that, there was this look in Julie's eyes that told me that I had gone too far and that I was in for it now. She turned to Cindy and climbed up on her lap. I began to wonder just what she was up to. She planted her lips on Cindy's very firmly. Cindy looked a bit surprised and speechless. Watching my girlfriend kiss this young hot friend of hers was beginning to get me a little excited. I watched in amazement thinking that any second they'd break and she'd have more condescending words for me. As I was staring, I suddenly noticed that my girlfriend was thrusting her tongue deep into this hot young thing's mouth. Cindy began to moan as Julie's tongue explored her mouth. If Cindy had originally been taken aback by all of this, she sure wasn't being shy now. Both of their tongues swirling around each other. Wetness between the both of them writhing and squirming in each other's mouths. I suddenly began to realize this had gone beyond the "this will teach Dave a lesson" category. These two were really going at each other and I'm pretty sure that they had forgotten that I was in the house let alone sitting on the couch next to them.

Their hands began roaming all over each other's bodies. Cindy's fingers had worked their way up under Julie's shirt and were reaching into her bra and finding those big 36D tits. I knew she had found them by the familiar gasp Julie gave when playful fingers hit her nipples. Their mouths still locked on each other, moaning and writhing together. Julie began returning the favor to Cindy by grasping at her tank top and squeezing her young 18 year old perky tits. I couldn't believe I was watching Julie and her best friend in a full on groping and kissing session. I had dreamed of this for a long time, but never imagined it would be happening. By this time, my cock was rock hard and pressing hard against my jeans. Julie whipped her shirt up over her head and Cindy's young pouty lips were firmly grasped on her nipple suckling it like she was a baby. Julie moaned as Cindy's lips and tongue made love to her nipple. She looked over at me and gave me that lusty look she gives me when my lips are doing what Cindy's now were. I could take it no more....

Watching these two go at it was like having my own little lesbian porno movie right there in my living room. I unzipped my jeans, but my eyes never left the two of them. I pulled my stiff hard pole out from my jeans and wrapped my hand around it as the two of them continued tasting and fondling each other. I started to groan and stroke my cock watching my girlfriends nipples get licked and sucked by a pro. Suddenly, Cindy was pulled out of her lusty trance and remembered that I was in the room with them. She looked over at me and realized that my dick was now out and being pumped by my fist. Now I know that the two of them talk about everything and I know they must have at some point talked about my dick so I'm thinking Cindy seeing it for the first time won't be that much of a surprise for her. She took one look at it and shouted "Holy Shit!". Julie shoved her tits back into Cindy's face as she reached down and took a firm grasp of my cock. Cindy's mouth on her tits had gotten her into such a frenzy that she now wanted Cindy AND my cock at the same time. Cindy hungrily lapped at Julie's tits, but couldn't keep her eyes off my dick.

As I watched the two of them, I could feel myself getting closer and closer to finishing. "You gonna cum baby?" Julie asked in her horny voice.

I nodded and she guided my cock in between the two of them. Not caring where it was going, I let Julie aim me at whatever she wanted. Watching Cindy lick and suck her tits put me over the edge. Spurt after spurt shot out onto Julie's tits. White hot sticky cum jolted from my cock and onto her juicy glistening tits. Cindy hungrily lapped up every squirt as it landed on her big tits. Julie squeezed out every last drop and Cindy loved every taste of it.

I had never known either one of them to be bi or bi-curious, however this event changed my whole view of both of them.