Julie's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,330 Followers

I told him it was all right. It kind of made me feel like a slut being treated like that and I liked it. I told him one of my many fantasies was being a sex slave and being forced to perform sex for a group of men.

He told me he could probably arrange that. I told him someday maybe. Well, we did it a couple years later with six of his buddies, but that story will be for another day.

He was also concerned he had pushed me too far, too fast today.

I told him not to worry I really enjoyed today and that I had done a lot of new fun things today I thought I might never try.

He asked me to name some of them.

Well, 'first' I hope I had become a better kisser.

He said I was doing very well.

'Second' I got my tits felt up and I liked that. 'Third' and 'forth', I got naked with a man and got to see a live naked man. 'Fifth', I had sex for the first time, which I really enjoy.

He said, "Yea, I think I created a monster."

'Sixth' I got to suck cock and I can't wait to do it again. 'Seventh', other people have seen me naked and having sex, and I can't believe how much that really turned me on.

He said, "You might be turning into an exhibitionist, which in my opinion isn't a bad thing."

And I like wearing almost nothing in public and I think I actually enjoyed my accidental exposure this afternoon.

"Yep, you're becoming an slutty exhibitionist Julie," he said. I just laughed and kissed him.

He asked if I was ready for more fun.

I asked what he meant.

He said that the fireworks and then the street dance started in a couple hours and that we needed to get ready. He then asked me if I wanted him to wear the shorts he had on now or the tight cut-off jeans shorts. There was no decision on my part. I immediately said the tight cut-offs.

He asked, "Why?" I told him I liked the way his ass looked in them.

He asked if he could fix my dress a bit. I asked him what was wrong with it besides the torn hem that got hung on the barstool.

He said that since I like showing off, he would like to make it a little bit shorter.

I liked the idea and asked how much shorter.

He told me to raise my arm as far as I could and hold it. I did and he knelt in front of me and reached under my dress. He said I had about 4 inches of dress left below my crotch so he wanted to cut off about four inches. I thought that sounded good so I said OK.

He got in his trunk and opened his toolbox and got out some scissors and measuring tape. I pulled off the dress and stood there naked as he cut 4-inches from the bottom of my dress. When done he tossed it to me and told me to put it on. I jokingly told him I liked standing there naked.

He told me to put it on to check it out, and then if I wanted to I could get naked again. I put on the dress and it was definitely shorter. I told him I liked it and reached around his head to give him a kiss. As he kissed me he reached down to grab my ass.

He said, "Oh, Oh."

I said, "Oh, Oh, What?"

He told me not to move as he slipped down out of my arms. "We goofed," he said. When you raise your arms and bend over, a little bare ass shows.

Well, I'll just try not to bend over too much then, I said giggling. I then took my dress back off, (he said I could,) we spent the next hour or so kissing and hugging, and letting him finger me to another orgasm. [This is no lie. I my younger days, I have could cum as many as 20 times in one day.] While we were there, a couple sailboats came by. I just had to stand at the edge of the river naked and wave to them.

When we got ready to leave, he dared me to ride back to the beach naked. Of course I accepted his dare. I rode back to the beach and a mile or so down the beach until we found a place to park. People were crossing the road to the beach as we slowly drove down it. I 'd say about 10 people noticed me naked in the front seat. What a thrill! I put the dress on as I got out of the car. Harry got the blanket again and put it across the hood and windshield so we would have a place to lie down and watch the fireworks.

There were a lot of children running around, so Harry thought it would be best to put my bikini bottoms back on. I told him I would but they would be coming off again before the dance. He smiled and said he hoped so.

It finally got dark enough to start the fireworks around 9pm. Harry and I kept fondling each other all evening on the hood of his car. I loved the look of disbelief when someone caught me rubbing Harry's crotch or he rubbing my tits. I surprised Harry just after the fireworks started. I had to pee so I removed my bikini bottoms, pulled up my dress, and squatted between the cars and let it go as he watched.

I'm surprising myself too, just 12 hours ago I was a reserved young lady and now I'm not sure what I have become but I like it. Later that night as we walked to the street dance, Harry said he had to pee. I said I wanted to watch, I did. You guys are so lucky, all you have to do is whip it out and let it go. I wanted to tease Harry a bit so I got about 20 ft. in front of him and lifted my dress a bit. I walked a block with half my ass out.

The dance was in a parking lot of a closed grocery store. The only lighting was the parking lot and store lights. The dance ended at midnight, but by that time I must have showed my bottom a couple dozen times or more on purpose, I don't know how many times accidentally, but I know it happened a few times. Harry kept pulling up my dress and grabbing my ass as we walked back to his car. About 500 ft from his car, I pulled off my dress and gave it to him. I then ran down the middle of the street naked to his car, in front of 20 to 30 people. I love this exhibitionism stuff! I stood outside his car until he unlocked it and climbed in naked. I stayed that way until just before I got home.

I had Harry stop on side of the road as I sucked his dick, and I swallowed every drop. He said that he had a couple other girls suck him off but neither swallowed. I told him that I liked it and will always swallow.

I put on my bigger swimsuit incase I met my mother and rolled my little one up inside the towel.

Harry said this was the best day he had ever had, I told him mine too. He said he had plans for tomorrow but asked if I would like to get together the next day so I could practice some more.

I said that I would love to and was looking forward to it and for him to take extra vitamins. He said he would call and tell when he would arrive.

The next day I decided to go shopping. And for the first time the people in my hometown were going to see a new me! I wore a man's tight white tank top undershirt, (my younger brothers) with no bra and I cutoff some well-worn old tight jeans to make some nice tight super-short short-shorts, and minus underwear. I did meet three guys I knew from school, but at first they didn't know who I was. All three of them couldn't keep their eyes off my tits. I looked in the mirror before I left the house and I know they could easily see my areolas through the top. I looked down and my nipples were also sticking out ¼ to 3/8ths of and inch. The boys were also starting to sport erections under their shorts. Which turned me on knowing I was causing that.

After teasing them about fifteen minutes, I told them I had to leave. They all said they would call me later to see if we could go out. I told them to call later next week, that I was busy this week. I gave them my phone number and I made sure to give them a good ass wiggle as I left. I went straight to the mall restroom and masturbated. They all called, I dated one on Friday, another on Saturday, and the other on Sunday. I ended up screwing all three of them. I didn't wear much, so it made it easy for them to get me out of my clothes. And since I was now dressing like a slut, I thought might as well act like a slut too.

Before I went shopping, I just had to go to where I work part-time. I had to show those asses that teased me because of the way I use to dress, the new me. And to tell my manager that I wouldn't be in tomorrow and that I would call him Monday after I called my doctor. (I was making an appointment for a physical so I could get birth control pills.) I also stopped by the mall drug store and bought three boxes of condoms. The old lady behind the counter gave me a look of disgust. I bet she thought I was a slut, just because of the way I was dressed and buying a lot of condoms. I ended up seeing her a LOT more over the next couple of years. I used a couple of condoms on almost every date I had. There were only a few guys I didn't screw and that was because they were jerks! I always kept condoms in my purse and a lot in the glove box of my car.

I ended up buying a light yellow; super short, thin, t-shirt material halter dress. I could see my areola though the material. Perfect, I thought. I put it on when I got home and bent over a couple of times but couldn't see much in the mirror. So I pinned it up a couple of inches. Now I could just see my ass. So I cut off two inches and got out the sewing machine and put in a ½ in hem. I put it on again and bent in front of the mirror, my ass just started to hang out. Perfect! I had to keep busy doing something or my mine would go back to all I did yesterday and I would get horny again.

I decided to make me a little bikini. I went and took a couple of old white handkerchiefs from my brother's dresser and made my suit out of those. I used the new one Harry bought me as a pattern. I made a mistake cutting it. I cut it the same size as the suit but forgot to allow for the hemmed edge. It just made it a little smaller which was fine with me. I put it on and it was small but fit nice. I immediately noticed I needed to trim my pussy hair way back. I trimmed until it was almost all gone. I got worked up trimming my bush, so I just had to bring myself off, which was the third time today. I put my suit back on and it looked a lot better. Being unlined, I knew the suit would show through when wet but I didn't know how much. So I got in the shower and got it wet. My God! The thing was almost transparent. I knew I could have a lot of fun with this one but it would take some guts. Harry called later and asked if I would like to go to Daytona Beach and visit the boardwalk and maybe play in the surf. I told him I would like that and I knew what I wanted to wear.

I came out in t-shirt and shorts because my mom was home and she would have raised a ruckus if I left the hour in my new short halter dress. When I got in the car, Harry had his dick out and was stroking it. "Is that for me," I asked. Let me get comfortable and I will take care of it. I completely undressed as we pulled away from my house and now that I was naked I leaned over and suck him off.

I was now worked up and started to play with myself. Harry told me stop a minute and to reach on the floor behind my seat. He had a present for me. I reach back and found a long narrow box. I opened it and it was an 8in rubber dick. I looked at him and said, "What the". He stopped me in mid sentence and said it was for when my finger got tired. I smiled as soon as I knew what he meant. I took the dildo and rubbed it up and down the outside of my pussy until it was all slicked up. I leaned back and spread my legs and inserted my new favorite toy into my pussy as we rolled along the highway in broad daylight. It only took a couple of minutes to get off then I took my toy and teased Harry by licking it clean of my juices.

"Girl, you are turning into a little slut, you know", he said.

I smiled and said, " That's right baby, but just remember. You're the one who turned me on to this and I will always thank you, any time or place you chose."

When we found a place to park on the beach, we were about a hundred yard from the beginning of the boardwalk. I put on my dress after I got out of the car. Harry said I had better put some underwear or something until we checked the place out. I put on the bottoms of my new suit. After an hour or so of playing games and wandering the boardwalk I wanted to liven thing up a bit. I slipped off my bottoms and put them in Harry's pants pocket. My nipples were already hard from all the attention my tits were getting in this thin dress. I was getting horny and now I wanted to show my ass and maybe my pussy.

The first thing Harry said we could do was to walk up the stairs to the sky lift and let the people down behind me look up my skirt. I grabbed his hand and lead the way. I waited until a group of about 6 guys came our way and up the 20 to 30 steps we went. Half way up I looked back and all their eyes were on my ass. At the top step, I dropped my suit's bottoms I had gotten back from Harry, and slowly bent over to pick them up. I looked back again and they had all stopped 10ft away and were looking ass and I'm sure my now wet pussy. I stood and turned to face the guys and flipped up the front of my skirt, spun around and walked away on trembling legs. I don't know where I got the nerve to be so brazen, but I was about to cum and I haven't even been touched. Once on the skyride, I had Harry finger me off. It only took a few seconds. The ride took us to the other end of the boardwalk near our car.

Harry said he thought I need to cool off a bit and that we should head to the car and to get our suits on. Harry sat in car and pulled on his shorts. I stood between cars in front of him and changed. Before I got my top on he noticed my new suit. I told him I made it yesterday and was excited with anticipation on my trying it out. He said that maybe we should walk up and down the beach a bit to really show it off. I loved the idea.

He told me that about an inch of the top of my ass crack was showing. I said that I would just have to live with it because I didn't know I had cut it wrong until I started putting the hem along the edges. Making it smaller than the one he bought me. We walked about an hour. I had a lot of looks and a lot of guys complemented on my suit. I could feel my juices from my pussy. I told Harry I was getting horny just walking in public almost naked. He said I didn't know just how naked I looked. He said he could tell my pussy was wet because he could almost see it thought my wet bottoms. I remember reaching down and touching myself outside my suit and my fingers came back damp.

I took Harry's hand and led him to his car. I told him to get in the passenger seat and to pull down his shorts. As he pulled them down, I got a condom out of his glove box and put it on him. I straddled him as I untied one side of my suit, slid it to the side, and lowed myself onto that lovely hard-on if his. It took us less than five minutes, but don't forget where we were: We were on Daytona Beach in early July, a little after noon and people walking all around us.

After we came, I told him I need to clean up, but first I wanted to clean him up. I tie my bottoms back on, bent over and licked his balls and dick clean. I told him to be ready to go when I came back. I walked straight to the ocean and waded into the surf. I lowered all but my head in the water and rubbed my pussy clean. I waited a few minutes until I seen a group of 15 to 20 people coming up the beach. I timed my exit so I would have to walk in front of them in my now transparent bikini. I also stopped and let a lot of cars drive by and look at me as they drove by. I motioned to Harry to come to me with the car. As he got there I removed my suit, grabbed a towel to dry off and then climbed in the car naked. We got off the beach and headed home.

As we were going through town, we were stopped at a traffic light with cars all around us and me still naked. Harry asked if I would like to go see a movie. I asked what movie, Harry pointed down the street to an adult movie house. I told him I had never seen one and would love to. I reached for my dress as we pulled into the parking lot.

The guy at the window asked for ID. Harry showed him his Military ID and told the guy I was his wife but that I had left my ID at home. He told us to go on in.

To get to the theater we had to pass through an adult store. There were dildos of all sizes on the wall. One immediately caught my attention. It must have been 12 inches long and 3 inched across. I told Harry I would like to try one that big one day. With Harry's help I did, but again that's another story.

We entered the theater and stood in the back till our eyes adjusted. There were only about a dozen people in there and they all appeared to be men. On the screen, some big titted blonde was riding some guy and sucking on another. First thing I thought was "Lucky Girl". Harry led me down towards the front but turned towards the center about six rows back. We sat down and Harry immediately turned sideways facing me and started rubbing my tits. I leaned back and let him do what he wanted as I watched the girl on the screen get double dicked.

In a few minutes, Harry had untied my top and bared my tits but I was too engrossed watching the girl enjoying getting fucked in the ass to noticed that a few of the guys in the theater had moved closer for a better look. I dropped my hand to my pussy and was fingering myself when Harry told me we had an audience. I looked around and some of the guys had their dicks out and were stroking themselves as they watched me. I was excited that I had an audience and decided to put on a show.

I stood up and removed my dress and walked over to the nearest guy and asked him to play with my tits. Another guy got in a seat behind me and started to play with my ass. I walked back over to Harry, who now had his dick out, and told him to put on a condom. After he did, I sat in his lap facing away from him as I wrapped my wet pussy around his hard dick. I motioned a few guys closer. I took a dick in each hand and started to jerk them off, as they both grabbed a tit. I told a couple more guys to jerk off on my tits. I was in heaven. I a few minutes everybody came. I scraped up all the cum I could find and licked my hands and fingers clean. Harry helped me put my dress back on and we left and went to my house.

My mother was at work and wouldn't be back till 11pm so I took Harry to my room where I had him fuck me in the ass, twice! Harry and I had sex 3 or 4 times a day until he left. But there were still a lot of guys in town, and I did many of them over the next couple of years.

Harry and my sex lives have been active to say the least. When Harry returned to the USA from Germany, I went to see him at his base. He put me up at a motel near the base for a couple weeks. We stayed together every night, sometimes by ourselves, but many nights with one or two of his friends. One night he brought over a guy named Conrad and this guy had one huge dick. I was even a bit sore the next day. And one Saturday afternoon he walked in with 6 of his buddies. I got all the cock I could handle that night, I even took on three dicks at once a couple times. I've even done another girl with him. I found out I like eating pussy. We have even done a few orgies. And have had sex in some very public places. Harry's taken many pictures of me, many of them with me nude in public. He also has pictures of me having sex with one or more partners. He even has a picture of me giving a friend a blowjob at 'Mickey Mouse Land'.

Harry has helped me fulfill a lot of my fantasies over the years. Harry knows my sexual past almost as well as I do. Surprising everyone, we got married on Halloween night 1980. We told everybody to come dressed in costume. Harry was dressed as my pimp and I was dressed as his slut hooker. My wedding outfit was a backless, low cut in front to the waist, white minidress. With crotchless fishnet pantyhose and a garter. I decide to wear white lace bikini panties under my very short dress. Instead of removing and tossing my garter to the guys, Harry removed and tossed my panties. Boy was there a scramble for those panties. I almost peed laughing so hard.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,330 Followers