Julie's Journal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started to massage her front side; eight hands stroking, kneading, feeling. I had one of her breasts; Colleen had the other one. It was so big, and so soft. I held it up with one hand and stroked the upper curve with the other, stopping just before her nipple. Stroking. Kneading. Teasing.

No one had ever touched her this way, and we could see her becoming aroused. Sex had never been something of pleasure for her; instead she had been plundered, brutalized.

Colleen and I mirrored each other's actions, doing the same thing to each breast. Slowly, gently, we tantalized her. In synchronicity, we moved to her nipples. We skimmed them with our hands, watching them harden and grow.

Together, we laved the long nipples with the flat of our tongues, then used the tips to run circles around them. We took them in our mouths and sucked, nibbling gently with our teeth. We could feel her approach an orgasm, so we backed off. We wanted her first one to be clitoral.

Aliyah and Nathan had started with her feet and worked their way up her legs. When they massaged her inner thighs, the backs of their hands grazed her outer lips, and we watched them swell up. Wow, that was so cool.

They moved up, massaging her mound with their fingers, while their thumbs stroked her lips. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps. Her pussy lips parted ever so slightly, and her engorged clit peeked out from her slit.

Moving her knees up, they spread her legs apart. Nathan, with his fingers, opened her pussy up, displaying all her pink parts for us to look at. Her clit was even bigger than Aliyah's, poking out and demanding attention.

"I want to do it first," Aliyah said, and moved her face between her mother's legs. Her tongue snicked out and she began to lick between the folds, on both sides of her long lips, and around and around her throbbing clit.

She stuck her tongue deep in Raheemah's vagina and explored all her inner walls. She told me later, "It was so weird; here I was with my tongue in the same passage that I was born through.

Aliyah drew her clit into her mouth and began to suck. Raheemah started to moan, and thrust her hips up. Colleen and I took her nipples in our mouths again.

"Oh, yes, yes," she moaned, then, "AHHHHHH YES!" as her body shuddered all over, flooding Aliyah's mouth, in the throes of her very first orgasm. The look on her face registered pure ecstasy. "I never knew anything could feel so wonderful," she gasped.

We weren't finished with her yet. I took a turn eating her pussy, bringing her over the edge again, and Colleen did the same.

Her eyes widened and she looked a bit apprehensive as Nathan moved toward her with his huge erection in his hand. It was hard for her to imagine that what, in her experience, was an instrument of pain, was going to bring her pleasure.

The three of us ran our tongues up his shaft and each gave his head a little suck, before Colleen took it in her hand and guided him toward Raheemah's vagina.

The head of his cock, slipped in between her lips, and as he slowly, slowly pushed it in, he found himself encased in liquid silk. He marveled at how tight she was, after giving birth to five children. The midwife who delivered her babies had given her exercises to do.

When he bottomed out against her cervix, there was a huge smile of pleasure on her face. He raised up slowly and slid back in again. And again. And again.

She rose up to meet him, and they established a perfect rhythm. Aliyah held her hand and stroked her forehead, as she watched her mother getting delightfully fucked.

Raheemah cried out and her cunt contracted around Nathan's cock, as she experienced her first deep vaginal orgasm. Then another one. She came one more time when he exploded, planting his seed deep in her womb.

It seems like we created a sex maniac; Raheemah was insatiable. She wanted to explore all our pussies, and taste each one. So she did. Colleen taught her how to give a blowjob, and she nearly swallowed Nathan's penis whole.

We were all so hot, we were frigging ourselves with our fingers, so she quickly figured out how to masturbate. Colleen gave her the G-spot vibrator and I swear she ululated when that special orgasm hit her.

When we were all spent, she gave us all a deep kiss. "I finally feel like a whole woman."

May 20

I had my date with Tom last night. Actually, I'm writing this the day after, because we were so busy I didn't have time yesterday.

My first dilemma was what to wear? So I ransacked Colleen's closet. She has all kinds of fancy clothes that she wears onstage when they do concerts and stuff. Good thing we wear the same size.

I tried on a half a dozen different dresses, until I finally settled on this sexy red number. It was low cut, had spaghetti straps, hugged my waist like it was painted on, and had a slightly flared short skirt. Really short. Like you could even see a lot of my thighs.

I saw a picture of Scarlett Johansson wearing a dress like this one. Like the one Scarlett wore, this one showed a lot of boob over the top. I'm not quite as big as she is, but almost. And mine don't sag at all. With my waist-length blonde hair combed out, I looked HOT. If I do say so myself.

I picked out a lacy strapless bra, in red also, and a matching thong. Add a pair of red stiletto heels, which really make my legs look great. I checked myself out in the mirror, and couldn't believe I was the same Juliette Quinn that, just a few weeks ago, lived in a Christian compound. I wonder what my brother would think if he could see me now.

When the doorbell rang, I ran to get it. I guess my outfit must have been all right, because all Tom said was, "WOW!" He was wearing khaki slacks, blue shirt with a Jerry Garcia tie, and a blue blazer. He looked delicious.

He handed me a dozen red roses, and when he bent to kiss me, I could see his big green eyes looking down the front of my dress. That was exactly what I wanted him to do. When his back was turned, Colleen wiggled her eyebrows and flashed me a big thumbs up.

At the Oak Room the maitre d' lead us to a cozy booth near the rear of the restaurant. A number of patrons checked us out as we walked through. I have to admit, we made a striking couple. My dress seemed to be a big hit with the men there.

I'd never been in a place this fancy in my life, so I let Tom do the ordering for us. He asked me if I liked steak, and when I said I did, he ordered a chateaubriand for two and a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. They didn't even card me.

When the waiter poured our first glass of wine, Tom clinked his glass against mine and said, "To a wonderful evening." We looked at each other and there was electricity in the air. He took my hand, brought it to his lips, and kissed it. Then he took one of my fingers in his mouth and sucked on it, teasing it with his tongue. I was getting all squirmy in my seat. There were two ladies, maybe in their thirties, sitting in the booth next to us, and they were watching us with intensity.

About half-way through the meal, I kicked off one of my shoes, and rubbed my foot over Tom's calf. I wasn't wearing any hose, so I was barefooted. As I started higher up, his eyes drooped to half-mast and he had this real dreamy look on his face. When I got to his thigh, he started rubbing my foot. Now, my feet are totally erogenous zones, and I really started to squirm. Actually, my skin is an erogenous zone.

I got my foot between his legs, and started rubbing it over his cock. It was really neat to feel it grow through my toes.

Now, I'd read about this before, so it isn't an original idea. I scootched around in my seat and slipped my panties off, then I handed them across the table to Tom. They were soaking wet, and he put them up to his nose, gave them a big sniff, and put them in his jacket pocket. One of the ladies in the booth next to us gave me a big smile and flashed two thumbs up.

For dessert, the waiter brought us a big crème brule, and two spoons. We took turns feeding each other, and made a big deal out of using lots of tongue in licking the spoons clean. By this time, we probably looked like the dinner scene in "Tom Jones." I had hiked my short skirt up and had my hand between my legs, and was just about to play the orgasm scene in "When Harry Met Sally." I was soo hot, I thought I was going to melt.

When we were ready to leave, I ducked under the table to find my shoe, and while I was there, I rubbed my hand over Tom's crotch. I really wanted to unzip him and take it out right there, but I didn't. When he got up, his pants were sticking straight out. I swear the ladies next to us were drooling in their laps.

Tom wanted to go up to the roof to watch the sunset. It was beautiful, with purple, red, and orange clouds scudding across the sky, and a full moon had just appeared over the horizon.

I was standing in front of him, and he had his hands around my waist. His hard penis was pressed in the cleft between my cheeks. He was kissing my neck and nuzzling me behind my ear. He reached over my shoulder and slid his hand down the front of my dress, under my bra, and fondled my nipple. I was quivering all over.

His other hand pulled up the front of my skirt and found my bare pussy. He was just about to slip a finger inside me, when the door to the roof opened and a whole bunch of people came out. We abandoned our pursuits and headed for the elevator.

As we were headed down, Tom pushed the button for the fourteenth floor. When the door opened, he took my hand and led me down the hallway. "I've got a little surprise for you," he grinned, and stuck a key card into the slot of Room 1404.

The room was beautiful. It had a king-sized bed, and a Jacuzzi! There was a vase full of fresh flowers and a bottle of champagne chilling in a bucket of ice.

As soon as we entered the room, we attacked each other. Our mouths took, our tongues danced, our bodies pressed together. I was backed up against the door, and I struggled to undo his belt and pull his pants down. We were so hot, we couldn't wait.

"Take me NOW," I gasped. With his pants around his ankles, he pulled up my skirt, and plunged his cock into me. We were in a tumultuous frenzy. He plundered. Ravished. It was exactly what I wanted. I slammed my hips into him, matching him thrust for thrust.

I had an explosive orgasm, and when he came, he shouted my name and triggered another one. When he pulled his cock out of me, I slid slowly down from where I had been pinned to the door, to the floor, and collapsed in a heap.

Tom sat down beside me and we kissed. Gently. "Holy shit, that was hot," I said, completely out of breath.

"Oh yeah! I've been waiting all evening to get you out of that dress, and you've still got it on."

"Well, we can fix that," I grinned. He got up slowly and took my hand and pulled me up on my feet. "Let's go slow this time."

He slowly unzipped my dress and slipped the straps over my shoulders. He pulled it down so it bunched at my waist, then he unhooked my bra and held it so it still covered my boobs--at least the half of them that it did cover.

"I love taking your bra off and releasing your breasts. It's almost like letting a beautiful bird out of its cage."

"In this case, that would be two birds."

"Right." Slowly he let my bra down, and my tits hung free. He filled his hands with them and massaged gently.

Before he got any farther, it was my turn to play. His pants were still off from our stand-up fuck, and his penis was soft and hanging. I took it in my mouth, and it was soft and spongy and tasted like me. I love to watch, and feel, a cock get hard, either in my hand or in my mouth.

While it was in my mouth, I ran my tongue around its soft head. And it started to grow. And grow. And grow, until he was hard a steel. I looked up and saw the smile on Tom's beautiful face. I put it in the valley between my breasts, and moved them up and down over his cock.

He worked the dress down over my hips, and I stood naked before him; he still had my panties in his pocket. He kept them, too.

We decided to take a hot tub to relax, and then make long, slow love. I just can't resist those wonderful jets, so I was kneeling on one of the benches, with my arms resting on the edge of the tub, facing outward. My favorite jet sent the swirling water right on my pussy.

Tom moved behind me and started playing with my nipples. Well, the pulsing water ran between my legs and over his cock. He started getting hard. And my vajayjay started getting wet. He slipped inside me, and the water bubbled over my clit, and hit his cock and balls.

He started fucking me, moving slowly in and out. When he slid most of the way out, the jet would hit my clit and, and that little place right under the head of his cock that is the most sensitive place on his body, at the same time. We were both totally enraptured. When we came, we sort of collapsed on each other. Good thing we didn't drown.

We managed to make love two more times that night. It was truly a night to remember. In the morning, we ordered breakfast from room service. When it arrived, I was still naked. My cousin Colleen told me she greeted the room service waiter bare-assed one time, so I said WTF, and did it too.

I pulled the door open, and all I was wearing was a smile. Well, this poor guy was a blithering idiot by the time he got out of the room. He was so busy staring at me that he forgot to even leave the bill. Watching him watch me, turned Tom on too, so by the time we got done ravishing each other again, our food was cold.

When it was time to leave the hotel, all I had to wear was my sexy little red dress. And no panties. Tom didn't offer to give them back, and I didn't ask him for them. I felt really wicked. We were the only two people on earth that knew I was naked under my skirt. Until this couple got on the elevator with us, that is.

They were middle-aged. He looked really hen-pecked (which is what happens after you're not pussy-whipped anymore, due to lack of interest). Anyway, they were both staring at me; he was eying my boobs and my legs, and she was looking down her snooty nose at me.

Very nonchalantly, Tom pulled up the front of my very short skirt, and there I was, flashing my bare snatch at them all the way down to the lobby. For completely different reasons, I thought they were going to have a heart attack. He drooled. She snorted.

When they got off the elevator, I was laughing so hard, I thought I was going to wet my pants. But I didn't have any on. Oops.

This was the best weekend of my life. So far, anyway.

**************

My brother is coming tomorrow! I am so nervous and excited, I don't know if I can stand it.

12