Julie's New Job Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,520 Followers

Joan was looking at her and not smiling now! Then she looked at me. "Jon, do you want to let Julie try out your new addition?" What the hell had Julie done? Was she trying to let Joan know of my true feelings or what? I would never be able to fuck her in front of Joan now! Christ! I looked over at Joan then said, "Well Joan, if you want me to I guess I could, I do not know for sure if I could get it up for such a slut or not, but I will try if you want!" It must have been the right answer for Joan, because she smiled and then told Julie, "Well Julie, it appears that your 'husband' doesn't want to touch you anymore, not that I'd blame him!" "You will have to just imagine how it would be honey, because Jon is mine now!" "He won't e-v-e-r want y-o-u again, WHORE!" "YOU couldn't keep you legs together during your first week on the job, and now you want your new and improved husband?" "NOT A CHANCE BITCH!" Her words were killing me! I could see that they were killing Julie also! I hoped that Julie would be able to hold up! I had never wanted to kill anyone in my life, until now! I wanted to kill Joan; I wanted her dead for hurting Julie! I saw that Julie was totally crushed! There was nothing I could do without giving it all away. This was so hard! GOD! I held myself very still and tried to give Julie a look of encouragement that she would understand, but she didn't even look at me. She had tears running down her face and she was as pale as a ghost! Joan was smiling, thinking that she had won me over and made me hate Julie! I think that even in spite of our talk of before that Julie believed her!

Well, we watched the movie that Joan had of Julie, and I saw my wife doing more things with men just like before! She did that trick of two in her pussy and one in her ass, cleaning up all of them after 'chain-fucking all of her holes, and more fisting! Julie was having continuous orgasms, and I don't think she was faking them! After the movie, Joan went down on me and started to make love to me! Not fuck, make love! I could see the difference and it helped me to calm down inside. I knew that Joan thought and believed in her heart that I was hers and hers alone! She was whispering words of love and using the word us quite a bit! I let her lead the conversation, and carefully, using all of the emotion I could muster-up, fed her back the same kind of lies! Joan was in love with the idea of having me for now, but I knew that had I been in love with her, eventually, she would have dumped me! I knew that she had never been in love with anyone in her life, and she was desperately trying to fill an emptiness in her life by thinking she loved someone. I was the unfortunate recipient of her 'love'!

The next day, on my run, I called my buddy up and he told me everything was ready to go! I set up the time for him to start his end and I went back and was able to let Julie know when to be ready! Joan came in that afternoon and told me that her business had sold and they would be collecting Julie in the morning! I was so glad that I hadn't waited one more day! Joan said that some of her 'associates' were coming over for one more fling with Julie before she left! That worked out with me! Joan had Julie wearing heels, stockings and a garter belt when they arrived. Nothing else, just stockings, heels and a garter belt! As they came in they were grabbing and pawing Julie. One guy shoved three fingers in her ass and pumped them real hard in and out! Julie moaned, and thrust herself back on those fingers just as hard as he rammed them in her! Another guy (there were seven in all!) shoved a couple of fingers into her mouth and had her suck on them before he pushed them into her ass alongside of the guy that had his fingers there already! Julie had five large fingers in her ass and managed to smile at these guys as they handled her! In a very short time, Julie was in her bedroom being fucked by four guys at a time, just like when I had first seen her in our very own bedroom, what seemed like a lifetime ago! She was bouncing up and down on two cocks in her pussy until another guy, (ROGER) went up her ass! The fourth guy had his cock in her mouth and was fucking it like her mouth was a pussy! I was standing back watching and Joan came up to me.

"Come on Jon, I want you real bad baby!" She grabbed my hand and led me to her room. Once in there, she started to kiss me all over. As she was moving around me she started to unbutton my shirt from top to bottom! When she had that done she pulled it off of my body. I wasn't wearing a tee shirt, so her lips immediately locked onto one of my nipples! Her hands were busy undoing my jeans. As they fell down to the floor, she followed them with her mouth, kissing all of the way down to me crotch. She pulled my underwear down, and once they fell free, she started to lick and kiss my balls! She soon was moving up to the head of my cock, and then she started to take it into her hot, wet, mouth!

Her eyes were on mine the whole time! I had to admit to myself that she was very sexy! I had a raging erection, and wanted to use it on her in a real big way! I couldn't help it! She had me so hot with the way she would look up at me while sucking my cock into her throat, the feelings of her velvet mouth, the wetness, the heat, then to see her eyes watching me! Pretty soon I was on the verge of cumming! She backed off and tore off her clothes!

"Come on Jon, fuck me like your one and only lover baby!" "Jon, I need you to fuck me senseless!" "I want your tongue in me sweetie!" I moved up to the bed and climbed in between Joan's wide spread legs! Her pussy was running a stream of juice! I went down between her legs and started to lick her from her asshole up to her clit. There, I would circle around it and tap it lightly with the tip of my tongue. Then I would go back down to her asshole, where I would press the tip of my tongue against her bud! She was writhing around and moaning!

"Fuck me, fuck me Jon!" I kept tonguing her and started to feel her tits, pinching her nipples real hard! She moaned more and more for me to fuck her, fuck her hard! Her hands were pulling on my head, trying to get me to move up on her so that I could feed her my cock. I kept pulling away and going back down on her pussy! Soon, she was almost mad with lust!

"Jon, FUCK ME NOW, PLEASE!" "Jon baby, I need your big, hard cock in me!" "PLEASE!" I relented, and moved up her body, pausing to suck and lick on her nipples for a minute. She was moving all around trying to get my cock positioned at her pussy. I finally let the head of it go to the mouth of her pussy! Once I was aligned up with her, I plunged in all of the way in one stroke! I heard her breath catch. Then her moan filled the room!

"Oh, Jon!" "GOD that feels so-o-o good!" "Give it to me sweetie!" "I want all of it now, HARD!" "HARDER!" She was cumming hard and was lost in an orgasmic state. At that point, I heard someone coming in the door of the bedroom! It was my buddy, and he was all prepared for the rest of our night's activities!

When I got up, Joan looked confused for a minute when she saw my buddy with the shotgun in his hands! I was getting dressed, while Joan looked stupidly at both of us.

"What are you doing Jon?" "Who the fuck are you?" She said to my buddy! I stepped into my shoes, and then took the shotgun that he offered to me. I saw that he had a large gym bag full of stuff, and knew he had probably over prepared, but that was ok by me!

"Are you ready Jon?" He was ready to go I could see! "What do you want down with the bitch here?" He had the gun right on her head as he asked me that, and it was very hard for me to not tell him to pull the trigger! I had other plans for that controlling bitch though! Joan, for her part, was being very quiet! I tied her hands behind her back and used a pair of stockings to gag her mouth.

"We are going to let Joan experience what Julie has experienced for the last couple of months, only we only have tonight to do it all in AL!" Al looked at me and smiled! He had a past that I knew had been rough, and I also knew that once he stood by your side in anything, it was forever! I was glad that he was on my side in this!

"Jon, how 'bout we give her a shotgun fuck up her ass?" I stopped him from doing that and Joan looked relieved!

"Joan, you are in for a big surprise tonight bitch!" "Paybacks are hell, and I have a huge payback for you!" Her look of relief went away as I stepped back to Al. I motioned him to grab her and bring her along over to the next bedroom. When we went through the door there, Julie was in the throes of a big orgasm and there were four guys in her at that time. Al looked stunned at the scene before him! I pushed Joan onto the bed and three of the guys, not involved in fucking Julie were herded there too! Julie was dumped off of the guys fucking her as they tried to get free to do something, but we had control of the situation now! I pulled Julie away from them and shoved her outside the room.

"Go get dressed Julie!" "We have some business to take care of here!" Julie looked at me with a scared look, then left to get dressed.

Joan looked worried for a minute. I had one of her 'associates' untie her. She was still naked and tried to cover herself with her hands! I thought that was pretty funny, considering what she did for a living! Imagine someone like Joan being shy about her body in front of men! Someone who had probably had lots of innocent girls, or women led down her dirty little pathway to slavery and prostitution!

"Well, it looks as though tables are turned for right now!" "Joan, I am going to give you one chance to be the whore-slut you made my wife, and you had better be very convincing, because if you are not, it is going to be very messy in here tonight!" "You see, I am going to free Julie and myself from you and your 'associates', or we are all going to die!" "No amount of pleading or your psychological crap is going to change anything from this point on!"

Joan and her partners were looking afraid now! Al stepped back to cover the whole room, even though they were all on the bed in front of me. He was always on 'watch' for problems before they happened!

"Joan, why don't you get your friends hard?" She looked at me like I was crazy! I motioned with the shotgun and she moved over to the man closest to her and started to half-heartedly fondle his cock! I motioned to another guy to get closer to her so that she could reach him too!

"Joan, you have quite a few men to please here tonight, better use both hands, maybe your mouth, and whatever else you think of!" "You are going to get totally fucked tonight and these guy's aren't going to be able to get it up anymore before you are through!" "You see Joan, you have a new boss, and that boss is ME!"

Joan was just looking at me, stunned that her 'lover' had taken charge! Then the men with her started to get her busy, mostly because of their fear of what we were going to do to them I think. I motioned to them and she finally started to 'work' as directed! As Joan sucked and fondled her two men, I took Roger with me into the hall.

"I am thinking that a change of leadership has occurred here Roger, what do you think?"

Roger replied with a venomous, "Yeah, maybe for right now, asshole!"

"Oh I expected so much better from you Roger, after all, you are in charge of your syndicate aren't you?" "Does it really matter who is in charge and who is the whore for your 'business functions'?"

"Well Jon, I trust Joan, and know she can, or could, deliver the goods!" "You are new to this, and frankly, I don't think you will be able to pull it off!" "Besides, at the risk of getting shot here, Julie is one hot babe, and the best whore I ever had around!" "I don't think that Joan would ever get to third place compared to Julie!"

"Well, Julie isn't in this business as of right now!" "I should just kill all of you bastards and walk away, but I would still feel like I owed someone something big time!" "I think that you and your boys will play along with my game now, especially since I have Joan's papers and know who's who in your organization, Roger!" "Besides, I want vengeance on Joan, not so much you!" "She is the one who trapped and pushed Julie into this life and she is going to pay for that, like it or not!"

I could see that Roger was thinking about what I was saying. I knew that I couldn't trust him or his friends at all, but I also knew that he was still a businessman and would probably back down for me on this change of leadership. That's what I hoped anyway! I directed him back into the bedroom, told my buddy to let him have some fun with Joan, and that I was going to talk to Julie.

I found Julie sitting in the living room, in the dark. She was crying, and hadn't gotten dressed. I watched her for a few minutes, and then I went to her.

"Julie, I need you the get dressed now." "We are going for a drive and it is going to be a pretty long one!"

"Jon, just leave me here!" "You won't want me anymore, and I have changed too much!" "You will eventually think of me as a whore and a slut, who fucked and sucked every man around!" "You won't be able to live with that or me!"

"Julie, you have been brainwashed by Joan and her little plotting!" "She has been repeatedly drilling into you that you are just a slut, a whore, an easy piece of ass for any man!"

I shushed her up with, "I know that the real Julie isn't that way!" "The real Julie has love for only one man, her husband, and she won't be a slut or a whore for any other man, only him!" "I am your husband Julie, and we have both been through a lot recently, you more so than me!" "You need time to heal, and to think for yourself, and I think that you will come back to me! I never left you Julie!" "Don't you see that I still love you, I just couldn't stop loving you on a whim or even on a turn of events like we have been through!"

"Jon, you are saying that now, but how about later, when everything changes again?" "How can you ever forget what I have done, and how I have acted?" "Jon, I still love you, possibly even more than before, but I can't change what I have done, what I have become!" "You will not want me around after the dust has settled from this time in our lives!"

The conversation was going nowhere fast, so I walked Julie into her room and got her dressed. She laid down on the bed and fell asleep, with her clothes on, and I went back to Joan's room to check on my friend. He still had things well in control, and Joan was in the middle of a multiple cock gangbang! I was enjoying seeing her getting the shit fucked out of her! I wanted her to be totally worn out before we left. She was well on the way to being a whore like Julie and Mary! She was starting to get into it with all of those cocks at her disposal. She was constantly orgasming, and the men fucking her were giving her the full treatment. So much for honor among thieves!

I saw Joan's case with the inflatable automatic dildo in it. I opened it up and discovered that she had two in it, side by side! I had an evil thought at that time and decided to go ahead and do it. The men fucking Joan had tired out by now and Joan was laying on the bed moaning to herself. I stepped up and pulled her up onto her knees, doggie fashion. I placed the first dildo into her pussy. It went in easily, since she had been fucked so much by very large cocks for the last hour or so! I placed the other one in her ass, pushing it way up in her. I started them together, expanding and stroking! I let them get to about four inches in diameter, (Just like she had done to Julie that first time!). Roger watched them grow, and watched her start to move in time to the thrusting machines buried in her ass and pussy!

"Stop!" Roger was worried! "You are going to cause permanent damage going so far in one step!"

"Joan did this just like this to my wife asshole!" I was pissed! "The bitch can dish it out but not take it, huh?"

"She only did it to Julie after several steps, not all at once!" He was genuinely worried! I was surprised! He went on, "You can do what you want right now, but don't hurt her please!" I was wondering if Roger had a thing for her or what the deal was!

"Why do you care how she feels Roger?" "Isn't she just a Madame or something like that to you?"

"Look, I, uh, well, I like her a lot!" "I don't care to see people I like and do business with getting hurt!"

I laughed! "Are you serious?" "I thought you were the big mafia man!" "What, do you have feelings for the bitch?" "This wife-taking, slut making, life ruining whore?" I was surprised by his admission, and I think he had a thing for Joan! I decided to use this against him and Joan, just like she had used Julie and me!

I stopped the dildos from growing, but left them stroking in her. She was having constant orgasms and was thrashing around on the bed! All of the men were just watching quietly, half afraid of what I was going to do with them next, and half mesmerized by the sight of Joan being fucked by two dildos so thoroughly!

My buddy Al was getting antsy, so we tied up all of the men very thoroughly. He told me he was getting the van into the garage and would be back in a minute. Left alone with Joan and the captive 'associates', I removed the dildos from Joan and tied her to the bed, spread eagled. Roger started to talk to me while I was tying her up.

"Jon, why don't you join us?" "I can make a position for you, and I will see that you are protected!" "You could make a quite a bit of money!" "Just let me go here and we can work something out!" He sounded like he meant every word he spoke, but come on! I knew that the minute he was free I was as good as dead! I had to think of some way to buy time and keep him from coming after us in the future!

I went to check on Julie, she was still asleep. I could see Roger on the monitor in Joan's room; he was struggling with his bonds, trying to get loose. I went back into the room and grabbed Roger. Al came in right then and helped me get Roger on the floor. We retied him, spread eagled! I took Al aside and we had a discussion on what to do about the men in the room. He came up with a winner of an idea, one that would perhaps save some other women or girls in the future! We re tied all of the men spread-eagled. They were tied very tightly, so there was no way they could get loose! Al produced a very wicked looking blade. It was extremely sharp! He had done something like this before that was obvious! He had me go to the kitchen and get a bunch of spoons. When I got back, he had a small propane torch running, it's bright blue flame innocently burning.

"Jon, when I get done with my surgery, you need to take one of those spoons, heat it up, and apply it to the wound. It needs to be cauterized, so they don't bleed to death! I nodded and set up all of the spoons in the flame. When the first one was red hot, Al started the surgery! I was sickened for a minute until he reminded me why we were doing this. The smell of burning flesh soon invaded the room, and the men would scream! Al did his job very thoroughly! When we were done, all of the men there were castrated! I really hadn't thought this through very much, and if I had I might have prevented this from happening. As it was, well, Al did the one thing that in the future would keep them from going after us. Roger and his friends, unknown to us at that time, would be going to great lengths to keep the 'operations' performed that night a secret!

We grabbed Joan, her books, some tapes, and Julie and went over to Mary's place. We went in and grabbed her in her bedroom. She had been sound asleep! When she came to she was tied up and next to a naked, cum-soaked Joan! I could see that she was having a hard time understanding what was going on, but I didn't really want to say anything to her at that time! She was part of the reason that Julie had been trapped into this hell, and I wasn't going to be very forgiving to her for her part in ruining our lives!

curious2c
curious2c
2,520 Followers