Julie's Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You pick up quick, Bobby." She laughed

"Are you sure you really want to do this?"

"Don't tell me we are going to go through this again?" but she was giggling.

"I just want to be sure you know what you are doing and that you don't have any reservations about this."

"I don't. Do you?"

I had to think about that one a bit. I was the one asking the questions, not Julie. She seemed to be committed in her actions.

"I guess I am OK, I just don't want to have any regrets later."

Julie didn't say any more, she just moved closer then raised herself up and over the tip of my cock, now hard and ready for action.

Julie slowly sank down onto my cock head, and then pushed herself onto my rod. She did not get far and I could hear her whimper. She pushed down again and found the same result. My head had started to part her lips, but would not go further into her pussy. Julie lifted up a bit and taking her hand, used the tip of my cock to rub along the lips and tease her clit. She moaned as she did this, and I could feel her wetness on my cock head. She tried again to position herself over my cock and force her pussy over it, but without success.

Julie gave up for now and asked if I had any lube. "I think we might need some help here."

I had a tube in the night stand drawer and reached for it. Handing it to Julie, I asked if she was OK.

"This might be a bit tougher than I thought." She started cryptically.

I turned on the lamp to the lowest setting, both to get a good look at her naked body and to give her some light if she needed it. As she was lubing up my cock, she started speaking again.

"You might not believe this, but I haven't had any real sex for a while. I wasn't getting much the last few years of my marriage, and now that I have been divorced, I haven't found any guys I like enough to give my body to."

That kind of surprised me, Julie was an attractive woman and I don't think she would have any trouble finding men. I had not really given it any thought, but would have expected her to have some kind of sex life.

"What do you mean you haven't had much sex lately? How long is lately?"

"Like I said, I wasn't getting much during the last years of my marriage. We just did not get along well enough to do anything in bed. I haven't looked with any real seriousness to find someone else since, but even casual dates just don't seem to do anything for me. My hand and pussy have gotten pretty friendly and Mr. Vibrator comes by regularly, but I haven't had any red meat in my pussy for 3 years, maybe 4."

"Wow!" was all I could say.

Julie had been coating my cock with lube as we talked, and had run some over her own pussy lips as well. She set the tube down and repositioned herself over my cock to try again.

"This might be a little tight, there hasn't been anything this big in it for a long time."

I had been told I had a good sized cock, but was not huge by any measure. Still, Julie was having trouble getting it into her tight pussy. I rubbed her thighs and moved my hands over her torso, spending some time admiring her tits with my fingers. I wanted her to relax and not try too hard to force something that was going to take time.

Julie had gotten my head past her lips and started moving the rest of my cock further into her pussy. She would force herself down a bit, gaining maybe an inch, sometimes less. I could hear her groan with discomfort and see the effort on her face. She would get more in then take a minute or 2 to rest before trying to force more inside. I felt bad for her, but tried to help as much as I could. Like any guy, my cock was yelling for me to just shove it in, damn the consequences. My conscious mind won out this time, and I realized that time and gentleness would eventually prevail, I would wait it out.

"Julie, if this is too much effort, you don't have to continue." I offered.

Julie smiled at me as she fought off the latest grimace. "I told you I wanted this. You know I love you like my brother, I would never hurt you. I also would rather die before I would do anything that would come between you and Katie. I think you deserve the truth here now. I told you I wanted this, and that is true. However, there is more to it. I guess I could have blamed my actions on the beer, but that would only be a cop out. I could tell you I have always secretly admired you or that I wanted to see what my sister was getting from you. All of those and more are true, but the simple truth is that I need to be fucked. I don't trust any other man to do it but you. I know this is a lot to be laying on you, but I hope that you love me as much as I love you and that you will do this for me. I am sure I am just gun shy after my marriage, but I just can't find it in myself to trust another man right now. I know you won't hurt me or let me down. Now, I need your cock inside me and hope you can understand."

It was a lot to lay on me. I hadn't realized that she was still this scarred by her ex-husband and the failed marriage. I felt flattered that she had been able to level with me and open up herself emotionally to me. I am sure this was not easy for her and I would not hurt her in any way, I loved her as a sister.

"I had no idea. I will help you in whatever way I can. I want to be here for you. Thank you for having the faith in me to be honest and tell me what is going on with you."

Julie smiled a bit, and then said "I think once we get your big cock into me, things will start to get easier. Not just physically, but emotionally between us."

Julie had managed to get herself fully seated onto my cock, taking 15 minutes of pushing herself down between rests. Now, I knew the true meaning of a tight pussy. She was not kidding when she said there had not been anything in there for some time. I hadn't felt anything this tight around my cock since my wife let me try doing her up the ass. She had not liked the pain it caused her and we had never tried it again. I shouldn't complain, she let me have her pussy whenever I wanted it and she could do some magic things to my cock with that pussy. Right now, Kate's sister Julie was sitting still, letting her sore pussy rest from the effort of sliding my cock into it. The fact that her pussy was so tight was also adding to her distress. The tightness had aroused me to the point that my cock was as hard and big as I can ever remember. I could see perspiration on Julie's forehead, but also determination in her face. She said we would have to start slow, and I completely understood her thinking.

Julie took a breath and rose up an inch or so, then slowly lowered herself back onto my cock. "That wasn't so bad." She started.

She rose up a bit more this time, then back down. I did not see the pain in her eyes I had noticed earlier, but there was still some apprehension. I could feel her muscles rippling and twitching around my cock, making the tightness even more apparent. I assume the new sensation of a cock in that pussy that had been deprived for so long was stimulating feelings that had been long buried.

Julie made a few more tentative Attempts to slide up and down, each one becoming longer and easier. She started to relax and told me "this might actually work," With a giggle.

She had not raised up so much that my cock was in any danger of coming out, but she had been getting a good 4 inch stroke for the past few efforts. I guess this is as much as she was comfortable with, so we let that be the limit and started to enjoy the feelings from her new found confidence.

"I can feel myself starting to stretch out. I can't believe it has been this long since I have gotten a proper fuck. I can't believe I let it go so long. God, your cock feels good inside me."

I raised my eyebrows a bit at that last. It had not been long ago that she was in pain as she forced my meat into her pussy. Now, she was starting to enjoy the feeling. I was glad, I really did not want to hurt her. I think it is good that I wasn't able to get on top, I am not sure I could have been patient enough to take my time getting into that pussy.

Julie had started rocking and sliding, not wanting to rise up and down just yet, although her pussy was getting wetter with each move. I could feel the wetness starting to run down my cock and coat my balls. I put my hands onto her hips, but had to force myself to remember that she needed to control the speed of things, my hormones might get ahead of my brain and I would be jamming her onto my cock in an attempt to get to my own climax.

Julie was getting into her rhythm more now. I could feel the heat building, the tightness lessened but still very real. This is how a pussy should be all the time I thought, but if it was this difficult for women with small pussies, maybe the tightness I wanted was only self serving.

Julie had picked up her pace, the soreness and discomfort starting to fade. She was moving more freely, her slides getting more of my cock out of her before being drawn back inside. I could see that she had her eyes closed and her head was thrown back as she just reveled in the feeling, her lonely pussy filled for the first time in a long time. I was also glad that I was the one she had chosen to fill her pussy. Now that she had become more active I started to get more involved myself. I started thrusting up into her and she bucked on my cock with the increased sensation.

"Oh God, this is what fucking should fee like. I missed it so much, now I remember why I needed it so bad. I have never been so filled up, I love your cock. Give it to me, shove it inside me and let me feel all of you."

It had taken some time and extra care, but now we were both experiencing a closeness we never had before. I knew Kate would not approve of this, but her sister needed someone to share herself with and she had chosen me. I did not love my wife any less, and really did not love Julie any more. I would not let our experience get in the way of my marriage, but I was feeling a new connection to Julie.

Julie was now riding me with abandon, she was vocal in her expression of pleasure. Somehow, although I had never given it conscious thought, this was exactly what I would have expected from her. I now felt more comfortable using my hands on her hips to jam her harder onto my stiff cock. She was still tight enough that my cock was rock hard, and since she had gotten me off twice already this night, I was able to keep pumping far longer than I would have if this would have been my first effort. Julie was going wild, jamming down and moving all around. Her tits were bouncing with each bump and I watched, mesmerized as they jiggled in front of my face. I wanted to suck them into my mouth, but right now, I was not going to break Julie's spell, her first fuck in years was more important than my own desire. Besides, I knew I would be able to get a taste in the future, I was confident that this wouldn't be a one time deal. I wasn't planning a life with Julie, but knew that I would be there for her whenever she needed me. If that was just a shoulder to cry on, a brother to listen to her rant, or a lover to satisfy her need for cock, I would offer my assistance.

"Bobby, I can't believe I didn't ask you for this before. My pussy has never been filled so much. Kate has been holding out on me, she never told me just how good you are with that tool of yours. I want this to last, but right now I need you to fill me up. Give it to me, I want to feel you shooting into me with all you've got!"

I didn't need any more encouragement than that, I had been holding off for the past few minutes anyway. The tightness of her pussy had lessened some, but not that much. The heat we generated with that much friction was making my cock swell even more and it was drawing my orgasm closer to reality. I could tell from her words and actions that Julie was close herself. I urged her to let herself go, to come with me. She twiddled her clit as she was riding hard, and that little bit of extra was all she needed. I was close behind, her hot juices running down my cock onto my balls giving me more new sensations. I was shooting into her with enough force to move her off my cock, well that is what it felt like. In truth, my cock so completely filled her that I could feel the hot semen forcing its way around my shaft as it looked for room to settle. Now slippery with our combined juices, Julie continued with her gymnastics on my cock, not wanting to let it go. I knew I could not stay hard forever, but she kept me up for another 10 minutes before she ran out of steam and had to stop, letting my cock shrink and finally fall out. She lay down across my chest and we just hugged for a long time.

I did not want to get all mushy or emotional, but just whispered in Julie's ear. "Any time. Just let me know when you need it again."

She knew what I meant and we knew we would be closer in the future. She rolled off me and we lay together, falling asleep and not waking until morning.

Julie had to go to work, so showered and dressed. I put on my sweats and we each had a bowl of cereal for breakfast.

"I'll be by later this afternoon to check on you. My pussy won't be as tight tonight, I think it will need some regular attention for the rest of the week to catch up on missed opportunities. Think you can handle it?"

Maybe my broken leg was not such a bad thing after all.

"Of course I can handle it."

12