Julie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Julie!" he stated mournfully as he stepped away from Julie. He noted his seed issuing from Julie's pussy and realized that his cameras had caught all of it.

"Julie," he said as his flustered hands struggled with her restraints.

"It's OK, Bob, I'm hardly innocent in all this."

"Even so."

Bob finished releasing Julie. The remnants of the spandex costume adhered to her sweat-stained body. Julie had to pull it off before she darted back behind the partition. Both she and Bob knew that this photography session was irrevocably over. Julie cleaned herself up the best she could and hastened into the clothes she had worn to start her day.

There was an uncomfortable silence while Bob put donned respectable clothes before he put away the cameras and downloaded all the images to his Mac. Neither knew exactly what, if anything to say to the other. Julie paged through the calendar Bob presented her. This day was entirely worth it, she realized, every part of it!

"Bob, can I have that movie you made of me as Super Julie?"

"I was going to destroy it."

"Now why would you like to do such a stupid thing as that? Wearing that mask, no one will know it is me."

"Oh."

"It will make an even better present for Fred than the calendar."

"You really think so?"

"I know so!"

Bob placed the best of the many pictures he had taken in a series of albums that Julie placed under her arm along with the gift-wrapped calendar. Bob made a light brunch for them and they exchanged a heart to heart in his kitchen.

"I trust, Bob, now that you've gotten it out of your system, you will stop leering at me when you think I'm not paying attention."

"Will do, Julie."

"And, if ANY of those pictures turn up or the internet without my permission, I WILL have Fred cut your nuts off with a rusty tin can lid!"

"I don't doubt that."

Bob walked Julie back to her car.

"I had a great time, pervert," said Julie as she bent Bob's head down to plant a brief but intense kiss upon his lips.

Bob watched her drive off. Or the one hand, it was the most satisfying day of his life. Or the other hand, he wondered if his friendship with Fred was shattered forever. For a long time, he stood there, a picture of melancholy.

**

After dinner, Julie showed Fred the film of her exploits as Super Julie. He sat in stunned silence and drank it all in.

Wordlessly, Julie led her husband to the bedroom. The subsequent orgasm was far her best of the day!

12