June Gets Even: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHands
MrHands
6 Followers

Ralph was still chuckling a little as he told her, "I'm supposed to tell you to mind your own fucking business!" before he burst out laughing. "Ha! Ha! What did you say to her? She sounded so pissed at you! I wonder how she'll react when I tell her how quickly and well we made up?" he mused.

"Maybe you shouldn't tell her," Mary suggested, thinking quickly.

"Why not?" asked Ralph.

"If June is still in avenging angel mode, she might not take kindly to you abandoning the faith, as it were. Don't lie to her. I think you'll agree that we've had enough of that. Just keep our new circumstances and the things I shared with you about Jerry to yourself as much as possible, ok?" Mary asked.

"Do you still want me to approach her about making you a "non-captive" audience for one of our sessions?" Ralph asked.

"I'm not interested today, if you don't mind, love. I've still got a bad taste in my mouth about her, from hearing about how Jerry got treated. I won't feel good about things until I know he's ok. Know what I mean, baby?" Mary entreated. She didn't want Ralph to worry about her and Jerry, but she's his friend and still cares about him.

"Yeah, I'll try to get an update without seeming too sympathetic, ok?" he grinned as he headed out the door. "I love you, Mary! And I'm going to take good notes!"

Ralph found that he was sad to leave Mary, even as he was thrilled to get called by June so soon. Mary and Jerry had only been able to get together once a week for about an hour and a half or so. June must be working on the accelerated catch up plan! He wondered if Jerry were still home, but doubted it. Without being tied to the chair, Ralph doubted he would stick around for the fun. Still, Ralph had been surprised by Mary's aroused reaction, so you never know.

June watched as Ralph came toward the house. She was extremely fired up, both by her smoldering anger at Jerry's departure and by her anticipation of the session she had planned with Ralph. She had changed into lingerie that she hadn't worn in ages. She had a sheer black bra that held her breasts securely, but showed every detail of her hard nipples and aureoles, panties of the same color and material which showed her slightly furry bush and pussy lips, along with a black garter belt and thigh high stocking set. She made sure the panties were on the outside of the garter so she could take them off without removing the stockings. Just as Ralph started to open the door, June hit the remote that started the camcorder she'd set up to catch the first round of action.

June walked up to Ralph as soon as he walked in the door. He started to say something about how good June looked when she grabbed his face and started kissing him passionately. He returned the kiss ardently. June could already feel the bulge of his cock through his pants. She wanted him naked right away, and started unbuttoning his shirt, which was quickly discarded, before she attacked his belt buckle. Within seconds, Ralph was stark naked in the kitchen, with June on her knees kissing and licking his cock. While in that position, June asked him if he minded if she recorded their action. She might need to show it to Jerry if he gets out of line and offered to make Ralph a copy if he wanted to do the same to Mary. Ralph was surprised, but found the idea oddly appealing. Even if June wasn't at the top of Mary's list now, he was certain she would be glad not to have missed the action after all.

As he nodded his agreement to the taping, June brought her mouth down over Ralph's cock and started to moan around the shaft as she bobbed back and forth. After a few more seconds of this, June took her mouth of his cock and slowly began to stroke it as she looked up at Ralph with a mischievous smile. "Have you ever used food in your sex play?" she asked as she gave the head of his dick several little licks.

"No, have you?" he replied.

"Not yet, but I got the idea a little while ago and I couldn't wait to try it out with you! I want to try all sorts of things I've never done before. This is our chance to indulge all our fantasies, lover! I want to build up a lifetime of memories before it's time to go settle back in with Jerry. Are you 'up' for that, stud?" June asked in a faux seductive voice.

Ralph thought about Mary and his pledge to become the best lover he could and bring it all back to her. He smiled wickedly down at June, saying "Hmmm, can't you tell?" as he clenched his hips, causing his cock to bob up and down in front of her face.

Rising to her feet with a small laugh, June grabbed Ralph's shaft in her hand as she pulled him the rest of the way into kitchen. "I sure can!" she chuckled. June looked over at the camera and said "Isn't great that we have all this food?" as she picked up one of the sausage links. It was a real sausage that looked like a little bratwurst, about four inches long and two around. As June started to lick the sausage and move it in and out of her mouth slowly, Ralph couldn't help but notice the resemblance to a small dick or dildo. He noticed the emphasis and her playing for the camera, and put two and two together.

"Let me guess. Jerry made the brunch?" he asked.

June looked back at him with an evil little grin and said, "Yes, wasn't that sweet of him? And speaking of sweet..." She turned back toward Ralph and reached for the bottle of syrup on the table, then knelt in front of him again, making sure they were still in view of the camera. She took his cock in her hand and poured a few drops on the head of his dick, then used her tongue to smooth the syrup all around, before engulfing it with her mouth and working it like a Popsicle. "Hmmm, tasty!" June groaned as she worked more syrup onto the head and shaft, before licking and sucking it all up. The sensations felt amazing to Ralph. It was different from any blowjob he'd ever gotten before. The feeling and the texture of the syrup combined with the unpredictable sensations as June darted around his cock to chase the flavor had him right on the edge of cumming, but he wanted to prolong the anticipation. Besides, he had a few ideas of his own about the use of the syrup.

"My turn!" he said, as he pulled June to her feet and backed her up to the table, reached around to unsnap and remove her bra to fully reveal her full soft breasts. Ralph took the syrup and poured some on the forward slopes of her breasts, letting it trickle down and went to work on her hard nipples and beautiful tits.

"Hmmm, that feels so nice! Please keep sucking my breasts" June moaned as Ralph paid attention to one breast, then the other and sometimes both as he pressed them together to try to lick both nipples at the same time. June could feel a tingling directly from her sensitive nipples right down to her clit, which needed some attention. She grabbed another sausage link and began to use it like a dildo to tease her pussy, first through her panties, but then directly on her clit as she pulled the crotch to the side. This also let her fuck the link in and out of her pussy.

Ralph began to work his way down her stomach and saw her using the sausage. He stepped back for a moment to watch her fuck herself, as he slowly stroked his cock. She looked so hot as she leaned back sprawled against the table with her garter belt and black nylon covered legs spread wide. Her breasts glistened from the sweet stickiness of the syrup and showed a flush of arousal, as her breathing grew deeper. Watching June hold her panties aside as she worked the sausage-dick in and out of her pussy and around her clit with her half-lidded eyes looking up at him , her lips parted slightly, Ralph didn't think he'd ever seen a more erotic vision.

As much as he was enjoying the show, Ralph wanted to be the one to give June her first orgasm of the day. He moved back to her and gave her a hungry and passionate kiss. The slight after taste of syrup made the kiss very sweet. He slowly started to kiss his way down past her breast and over her stomach. June continued to work her pussy with the sausage at first as Ralph added his lips and tongue to the stimulation. When June teased her clit, Ralph would lick her lips or drive his tongue into her pussy. When she fucked herself with the sausage, he would either move to lick her clit or he would move down and tease the area between the pussy and the asshole. Every once in a while, Ralph's tongue would graze June's asshole and she would give a little moan and quiver. Soon, she was trying more and more to position her hips so Ralph's tongue would tease her little rosebud. "Oh baby, your tongue feels so good on my ass!" she cried as she looked directly at the camera and said, He's licking my ass! I can't wait to feel his cock inside my cunt again!" she exclaimed. Ralph could tell that June was talking to Jerry through the camera.

As Ralph continued to lick and tease her pussy, he noticed the additional flavor of the sausage mixed with June's own juices. The taste was intoxicating, adding a primal meatiness to her pussy that he'd never experienced before. He finally moved June's hand with the sausage away and started to orally work her pussy with a frenzied passion. His energy and the buildup of the earlier play sent June over the edge with a powerful orgasm. "Ohhhhh! I'm cumming! You're making me cum so hard! Oh Jerry, he made me cum so good again. He makes me cum so damn good! Ralph, I've had enough of Jerry's little sausage for now, I want your big salami in me!" she gasped, bringing him up to his feet as her first wave of orgasm started to fade. Lying back on the kitchen table, June cried, "Fuck me Ralph! Fuck me with your big hard beautiful salami! Ohhh, yes, yes! That feels so good, baby" as Ralph moved forward to drive his iron hard cock in her juicy pussy.

Ralph understood that as much as she was obviously enjoying the sex with him, part of the performance was for Jerry's benefit, as much as if he were still tied in the chair watching. He didn't miss the implication that the sausages were supposed to represent and belittle Jerry's cock and fucking ability, while indicating that Ralph's cock was so much bigger and better. Ralph knew from talking to Mary that there was very little difference in cock size between he and Jerry (what guy wouldn't ask, right?). He had a passing thought that June was still very much in the angry taunting frame of mind that she showed last night, before the sensation of fucking this beautiful and sexy woman overcame all thought and he began to pound into her with a vengeance.

June responded enthusiastically to the frenzied fucking, thrusting her hips up to meet his thrusts, adding to the power of the pounding. "Oh, yes! Fuck me hard like that! Do that! Do that to me! You're going to make me come again. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" June babbled closer and closer to incoherence. Her hot talk and intense response finally sent Ralph over the edge and he just growled deep in his throat as he thrust deep inside her and held for a moment as his hot cum shot deep in her pussy. June could almost feel the vibrations as Ralph's cock squirted inside her, which brought her off again. "I can feel you cumming in me baby! Ahh, yes! I'm there too!" she cried, as Ralph felt her pussy contract on his cock as he resumed fucking her with a more gentle stroke, as his cock slowly softened.

Ralph continued to fuck June slowly and he could tell from her response that she was still at a highly aroused level and he didn't want to let her come down if she had more orgasms in the 'on deck' circle. He knew his cock was not going to be a major player for the next little while, but he was determined to drive her crazy with all the cums her body could stand. He started to reach for a sausage to use on her when he remembered the flavor and how it mixed with her juices, which gave him and idea he could barely believe he was thinking. Ralph had never eaten a woman after cumming in her, but the idea of all the mixed flavors in their lovemaking today somehow made it not only possible, but also a bit exciting.

When Ralph kissed June, she thought it was the "goodbye" kiss that comes at the end of sex, so she was mildly disappointed because she was still so aroused despite two great orgasms so far. When he continued to kiss her neck and work his way down her body, she almost couldn't believe what was happening. She thought he was just doing it for her benefit and said, "Oh Ralph, honey! You're so sweet! You don't have to do that". She started to reach down to sort of draw him back up, but Ralph stayed and continued to move down. He reached down and pulled June's knees up an over her chest, spreading her pussy wide open for his inspection and attention. He could see their mingled juices and smell the combination of cum and the tasty aroma of the sausage. Before he could second-guess himself, he dropped his mouth down over her flowing pussy.

As soon as his tongue made contact with her clit, June's fumbling attempts to use her hands to lift him up shifted to the top of his head and pulled his mouth closer to her enflamed sex, crying, "Yessssss! Right there! Lick me! So sweet! Lick our cum up! Lick me clean! You wonderful man! I'm going to cum again... Quick! Get up on the table baby! I want to taste you too!" Amazingly enough, eating the sausage cream pie and June's response had helped Ralph start to get hard again. He quickly moved up to lie back on the table, hoping that the damn thing was strong enough. As soon as he was settled, June climbed up to straddle his head, lower her pussy to his mouth as she engulfed his cock, still wet with their juices, sucking him for a minute while he went back to work on her pussy. June lifted her head long enough to say, "Oh, we taste so good, Ralph! Jerry, you can't believe how good this tastes. Yeah baby, lick me!" before going back to work, bobbing up and down on his shaft. As she sucked him back to near hardness, June began to tickle and gently probe Ralph's asshole with her fingers. As she did this, Ralph's cock got rock hard. He couldn't believe how good it felt. It reminded him of her efforts to get him to lick her ass. "In for a penny, in for a pound", he thought as the shifted his tongue up and thrust it into her ass as far as it could go.

"Yesssss! That feels so good! Fuck my ass with your tongue! Stick it in there!" she cried, then proceeded to plunge her index finger all the way into Ralph's ass as she once again swallowed his cock down her throat. The combination of sensations was incredible. Ralph moaned deeply and became almost manic in his attempt to stick his tongue even further into her ass.

June was on fire and wanted to feel something intense, to drive her completely over the edge. Ralph's tongue felt so good up her ass that she knew she needed more. She needed something new and powerful, something she and Jerry had never done and would probably never do. She pulled her mouth off Ralph's dick and said "Ralph, I need you to fuck me in the ass. Right now!" as she climbed down off the table, turned and bent over it to present her virgin ass to her lover as she imagined her cheating husband watching the tape. She turned to the camera and said "Jerry, I'm giving Ralph my ass now. For the first time, I want a man's cock to fuck my tight ass. I hope you enjoyed your golf game as much as I'm going to enjoy this". June knew she sounded mean, but saying these things to Jerry through the camera somehow made her even hotter. She never imagined taking more than a finger in her ass, but she was burning up with desire and nothing would stop her from pushing her body to the limit.

While June was talking to Jerry, Ralph had gotten up off the table and moved behind her. He couldn't believe he was finally going to get to fuck someone in the ass, but as much as he wanted to fuck her ass, he still was enjoying eating it, only this time he was using one of the sausages to fuck her pussy. The link had enough of a curve that it should be stimulating her G-spot. As he started to work both his tongue and the sausage, June just dropped her head to the table and looked toward the camera, imagining she was looking at Jerry and that he was watching her as she enjoyed the double sensation. Finally she was at the boiling point of another orgasm and yelled out, "Now, Ralph! Fuck my ass! Fuck it!"

Ralph, still rock hard stood up and without warning, drove his cock all the way up her pussy and started fucking June as she moaned. "Need just a bit more lube, baby", he explained, then pulled out and positioned the head of his cock at the center of her asshole. He started to slowly circle the head around her rosebud, smearing the combined juices Ralph's cock picked up in June's pussy. June thrust her ass back toward his cock. "Don't tease me! I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready", she chanted. Ralph leaned forward and pushed the head of his slick cock in past the anal ring, drawing a moan and a "Yes, more! Fuck it in! Fuck it!" It hurt but it also felt amazing, with new nerve endings firing all over. Ralph slid slowly and steadily forward until he was balls deep in her ass, then pulled back out and started a slow steady stroke that quickly became a solid pounding as June urged him on, as she also used the curved sausage to fuck her pussy. Neither of them had felt anything like this before and in minutes had earth shattering orgasms that left them both weak kneed and shaking. After a minute, June moved over to kiss Ralph fiercely, before turning to the camera and saying, "C'mon Ralph, it's time to go up to the bedroom."

Ralph and June rested a bit in her and Jerry's bed, before fucking one more time...again with the camera recording. It was a more gentle, sensual fuck with June riding Ralph with a gentle rhythm, only looking occasionally at the camera, for Jerry's "benefit". It was a kind of afterglow encounter that was not as intense as earlier, but June wanted Jerry to see them in the bed she had made up with fresh sheets before calling Ralph earlier in the day.

Later, as they lay in bed, with June cuddled up in Ralph's arms, he raised his eyebrow and said; "Golf game?" June told him about her earlier encounter with Jerry, the things he said, and how mad she was at him for trying to set conditions. She apologized for using one of their 'get even" sessions to send a message to Jerry, but she wanted to put him in his place.

Ralph looked down at June and asked, "June, what is Jerry's place?", glancing over at the chair, Jerry's bindings still on the floor, and raised his eyebrow again.

June was caught off guard by the question. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, what is his place? What's his role in the marriage now... a junior partner, a financial resource, a sex slave? Is he still your husband, and if so, what does that mean to you?" Ralph prodded.

June was exasperated and burst out, "Well, of course he's still my husband! He's my husband who cheated on me with your wife, I'll remind you. His place right now is in the doghouse doing what he's told, not the goddamn golf course, and not in a position to tell me what I can and can't do!" She sat up and moved away from him a bit. "What's this all about, anyway? You sound like you're on his side!" she said with the beginnings of irritation in her voice. "What about Mary? I thought you wanted to get back at her, too. What's her place?" June asked archly. "I did... I do want to get even with Mary. She owes me big time, and I intend to collect, including spending a lot of amazingly great and sexy time in your arms" he said as he gently pulled June back against his chest. She looked for a second like she was going to resist, then sighed and settled back down with her head on his shoulder. Ralph went on, "I may even make her watch us fuck again, if you don't mind. I've cut her off for a while and I want to drive her nuts. My punishment is to make her sorry she even thought about fucking anybody else, because she'll want me so bad she won't be able to see straight. I'll tell you what, though. I also plan to be such a good lover to her from now on that she won't ever think twice about risking losing me. I'm especially looking forward to our make up sex.

MrHands
MrHands
6 Followers