June's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers

"Look at the mess you made here Lynch", she said, with the sparkle in her eyes and the mock disdain in her voice.

"Let me clean that up for you Miss Lazlo," he replied, and took a slow, long lick from her asshole up over her cunt, flicking his tongue over her clit before withdrawing it back into his mouth, savoring the flavor of her ass, his cum, and their sex.

"You sick bastard" she said, as her body shook with one last tremor from feeling his tongue on her ass and clit. "I gotta get going before my husband gets worried about me" she said, snapping them both back to the reality of their lives.

She pulled her skirt back on, and packed her little tits back into the lacy bra, before covering them up with the sheer green shirt. John was pulling his pants up, not bothering to tuck in the tails of his dress shirt, and stuffing the tie into his pocket.

"That was great," she said, "but you know we can never do this again." He knew that was she was right, but couldn't help but feel sad hearing her say those words out loud.

She picked up her gym back and gave him another quick wet kiss, before turning to leave the bathroom.

"Wait" he called to her, and she spun around, her skirt twirling up to reveal her wet pubic hair, matted with the drying combination of their cum.

"You forgot these" he said, holding up the damp white panties with the red cherry design.

"You keep 'em, Lynch," she said with a wink, flipping up the back of her skirt to give him one last look at her naked ass, "you're gonna need 'em, you sick perverted bastard!"

John held them to his nose and took another long, slow sniff, and knew she spoke the truth.

If you read it, please vote

If you liked it, please comment

As always, pray for rain!

-- peebudy

peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers
12