Jury Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

She leans closer and kisses me. Then she bites my lower lip. I flinch slightly and she pulls back smiling. "I'm not going to completely obey you, but I do like this." She kneels between my legs and takes my cock into her mouth. With her eyes looking at my face she begins to suck on my cock. Her mouth feels good as she slowly runs her tongue up the underside. In no time I am fully erect again.

She puts her hands on my thighs and stands up. I close my legs and she straddles me. With one hand on my shoulder, she grabs my cock and slowly lowers herself down on it. Her pussy is steaming hot as she lowers herself. She's in control now and I let myself relax.

Once she's settled she starts to bounce up and down. Our lips meet and she wraps her arms around my neck to pull me tighter. She gets herself into a steady rhythm and and starts to rotate her hips.

I reach around and cup her ass, helping her to move more. I give her ass a few squeezes which causes her to moan more. I can feel slickness on the bottom of her ass and coat my finger before sliding it up the crack of her ass. She squeals as my finger presses against her back door and she pulls away.

Her movements become more frantic as she nears her orgasm. I again move my finger up her ass but don't put pressure on her tight hole again. Instead I gently rub circles just on the edge.

"Oh fuck," she screams as her body jerks. I continue to rub her ass and she pushes against my finger. I feel her mouth on my shoulder as she continues to ride me. I push against her ass and my finger slips into her. She bites my shoulder hard and I wonder if she is going to leave a mark.

She pulls away from my finger and pushes back again, sinking my finger past the fingernail. She rotates her ass as I rotate my finger in the opposite direction. I feel her pussy begin to spasm around my cock. She pulls her ass away from my finger and then pushes back even harder. My finger pops through the tight anal ring and sinks right to the second knuckle. She screams, bites my shoulder again, only harder and then I feel her explode. I move one hand between her shoulders and hold her tight as her lower body thrashes between my cock and finger.

She pushes her hips against mine and I fell her pussy gush around my cock. This last thrust of hers squeezes my cock and I explode, dumping a large amount of cum into her spasming pussy. She screams again as the hot fluid splashes inside of her pussy.

Her orgasm finally relents and she slumps against me, panting as she tries to catch her breath. I hold her tight and can feel her heart beating fast. I gently caress her back and stroker her hair. As my cock softens, I can feel our mixed juices begin to flow out of her pussy, soaking my balls.

Finally able to catch her breath, she pushes against my chest and sits up. She kisses me gently and then rests her head on my chest.

"I can hear your heart racing in your chest."

When I go fully soft she finally moves and I slip out of her.

"Looks like we've made quite the mess."

I look down and see that there is a small puddle on the chair.

"Good thing these are solid or we'd have left quite the stain," I say.

She grabs a towel and wipes herself, then me, then the chair. Her body is covered in a thin layer of sweat and her skin looks flushed. She puts her robe back on, but only ties it loosely.

"I'm glad I didn't ask you to call a cab. I'm sorry I got so angry with you." She looks sincere. "You're the first person that has even tried to get me to talk about my ex. I mean, people have asked, but they always give up when I tell them I don't want to talk about it."

I look around the room. "I think it's unhealthy to hold things in. Your professional life is no indication of your personal life, I can tell you that."

"What do you mean?"

"You're seem very organized and neat at work. I thought, as did some of the other jurors, that you presented a very good case. But your house is a mess."

She takes a deep breath before speaking. "It was really difficult to move in here. But we'd already paid for it and I didn't want to lose the money. I can definitely afford this place. It was supposed to be our starter house. We had big plans and we were going to use this house to figure things out. I was so down when I moved in though I never was able to get myself to put things away. It just didn't feel right. I'm not normally like this. As a matter of face, I'm quite the opposite. My office is completely organized and neat. I clean it all the time."

"Would you like some help?"

She smiles happily. "No, thank you though. This is something I need to do alone."

"What's your plan for the rest of tonight? I should probably get my truck at some point."

"If it's ok with you, I'd like you to stay. I can take you in the morning."

"Spend the night in this dump? What would we do?"

"I know one thing we won't be doing for a while. But it feels really nice to have someone to hang out with. And I promise that in a while I'll be ready for another round of fun."

"What to do till then."

"We can play cards."

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers