Jury Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, actually they're both at work right now," I replied.

"Oh, so we'd have the place to ourselves?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said, "So we can hang out there... if you'd like."

Nicole seemed to consider it for a moment. "Okay," she said.

We got into our separate cars. Nicole was going to follow me there. I had a few minutes alone to think about the situation I suddenly found myself in, idly wondering if Nicole was insane and she was about to hack me to pieces. I knew I was at a low point in my life, and I would frequently wonder about what I had left to live for, but I would always think of my daughter and that would be all I needed to think about. So what did I think would happen next, if I wasn't hoping she was a deranged killer about to put me out of my misery? We would hang out for a few hours, I guessed. She would get bored and leave and I'd jerk off thinking about her. Maybe I'd get off twice, if I had enough time.

To add insult to my humiliation at having to bring a girl back to my parents' house, they lived in one of those 'active adult' communities, and I had to lead Nicole through the security gate. Well, just be glad that we picked a community that lets your adult children live with you, they had told me when I moved in, or otherwise you would be homeless. I couldn't argue with that.

I led her inside and my dog came charging up to greet us. I got custody of our Yorkie, who hated everybody except our immediate families. Once she saw that there was a stranger in the house she dropped her toy and started barking furiously. If she's not a dog lover, I thought to myself, here's where the story ends.

"Oh, how cute!" Nicole exclaimed, and knelt down to make friends. Normally my dog would just bark incessantly at strangers until they left. When Nicole held out her hand, my dog stopped barking and sniffed it. Then she gave Nicole's hand a lick. From that moment on she treated Nicole like she treated the very few people that she liked.

I stared at my dog as I led Nicole down the hallway, amazed that she had stopped barking and was trying to lead both of us, hopefully, toward the kitchen. "I never saw her take to anybody like that before," I said.

Nicole shrugged. "I have a way with animals," she said.

I gave her the quick tour, gesturing to where my bedroom was off of the main hall, then the kitchen, living, and dining area, and finally where the master bedroom was at the far end of the house.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked her.

"No thanks, I'm fine," Nicole replied. We were standing by the kitchen nook table and settled into the chairs, facing each other. "So..." Nicole said.

"Are you single?" I practically blurted out.

Nicole laughed at the question. I wasn't sure if it was the fact that I would even ask the question after she agreed to come back to my place, or the way that I asked it. "Yes," she said. "I was dating somebody for a couple of years. It was getting pretty serious, and one night he took me to a fancy restaurant. I thought, this is it, he's going to pop the question, and instead the bastard confesses that he'd been cheating on me. I threw my drink in his face and stormed out. That was about three months ago."

"Wow, that's awful," I said. I was so focused on myself and my situation that it never occurred to me that Nicole might be getting over her own breakup.

"Yeah," Nicole said, "People keep telling me that it gets better over time, but I don't feel any less angry yet." We stared at each other for a few moments. I got lost in her big, expressive brown eyes, her button nose, and her cute, round face. Then I got distracted by the dog suddenly racing across the house to go bark at a noise she heard somewhere. The moment broken, we both laughed.

"So, what's your story?" Nicole asked when my dog stopped barking and was trotting self-importantly back to the kitchen.

I had made a mental agreement with myself not to discuss my divorce with any potential new girlfriends. I had heard enough people say that talking about your divorce was a sure way to scare just about anybody off, but after listening to Nicole's story, it seemed like there would be no harm in telling her.

"The short version," I said, "Is that I married a woman who got herself fired from her job, wanted children so badly that she pushed me to have one, even though I wasn't ready and didn't know if I would ever be, and then freaked out when I struggled after the baby was born, turned her parents against me, refused to go back to work even though we were going through our savings like crazy, and then finally divorced me." Yes, that speech came out in a rush. I hadn't mentally prepared it for anybody who asked me, or anything.

Nicole was staring at me, still processing what I told her. "Wow," she said. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I said quickly, "It's my fault too, I'm sure. If you asked her I'm sure she has a completely different version of events. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle."

"It always is," Nicole said. We were staring at each other again. I was starting to feel a little awkward. I decided we needed to find another way to pass the time, although I had absolutely no idea what we were passing time for. "Do you want to watch a movie, or something?" I asked.

"Sure," Nicole said. We got up from the kitchen table and went over to the living room sofa. I sat down in my customary seat at the end, and Nicole sat beside me, but not too close, I was quick to notice. I turned on the flat screen and flipped to the movie channels. It occurred to me that I knew so little about this woman that I didn't even know what kind of movies that she liked. I started flipping through the guide. "Let me know if you see anything you like," I said.

"Oh hey, Ghostbusters!" Nicole said, "I haven't seen this in years." It was pretty early in the movie, so I set the remote down and we settled in to watch it. I kept stealing little glances at Nicole, who seemed engrossed in the movie. What's going to happen next? I was wondering. Do we sit here and watch TV all day? Am I supposed to make a move on her? Is she going to give me any kind of signal? I stayed in my crumbling marriage longer than I should have, I thought to myself, mostly because of my daughter, but also in part because I was hoping never to have to deal with situations like this again. Was I even ready for something to happen? Well, my libido was. I could feel a little tingling in my groin when I thought about making physical contact with her. If only it was cold, I thought to myself, we would have an excuse to snuggle together, but it was 90 degrees outside, and the AC wasn't turned up high enough to make me feel cold. At least, I thought it was. I was in a long-sleeved dress shirt and slacks, but she was dressed even warmer, in a long green sweater with a flowing brown skirt that covered her legs. Still, when I glanced at Nicole again I noticed that she had folded her arms around herself.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked.

"I'm okay," Nicole said, "Just a little cold."

I was about to get up and turn the air off, but I stopped. It wasn't cold in here. She wanted me to touch her. Someday I would get quicker at picking up on signals like that, I said to myself. I slid over and put my arm around her shoulders. "Better?" I asked. I hoped the close contact wouldn't give away the fact that I was sweating like crazy.

"Yes, thanks," Nicole said, and leaned her head on my shoulder. We settled in again and enjoyed the movie for a while. I enjoyed the sensation of just being with another person. It was a long time since I got to enjoy even this simple pleasure. I started idly tracing little circles on her shoulder with my finger.

We reached the part of the movie where they're on the rooftop, and the woman asks Dan Aykroyd if he's a god. "Oh!" I exclaimed, taking my arm from around Nicole and patting her excitedly on her thigh. I wasn't even thinking about what I was doing. "Here comes my favorite line." I said it along with Ernie Hudson for emphasis. "Ray, when someone asks you if you're a God, you say YES!"

I turned to Nicole, who was laughing. "You're crazy," she said. I laughed maniacally. To try to stop me, she grabbed one of the throw pillows littering the sofa and whacked me with it. I made a lunge to grab the pillow and she pulled it back away from me. I ended up falling against her and then we rolled off of the sofa together. I landed on my back and Nicole landed on top of me. I stared up at her, her long brown hair falling around her face and framing it. I thought that she was going to kiss me, but to my surprise she rolled over and beside me. Not content to let the moment pass, I rolled over and atop her. She was gazing up at me now, and I took in her pretty round face and big brown eyes. She was chuckling and breathing heavily, her chest heaving beneath me. I lowered my head and kissed her.

I was a little worried that she wasn't really interested, after all, but it turned out that she simply wanted me to be on top and initiate. She responded enthusiastically, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me close to her.

Unfortunately this wasn't destined to be a long, romantic first kiss. Suddenly I was aware of my dog's snout trying to push its way between our faces and her little tongue poking out and trying to lick us. I sputtered and pushed myself away from Nicole and back to my feet, laughing. She was laughing too. My dog pounced on top of Nicole in my absence and started licking her face.

I did my best to stop laughing and use my commanding voice. "Out!" I shouted, pointing toward her crate for emphasis. I was, of course, ignored. Instead of trying to scare the dog away I reached down and helped Nicole off of the floor and away from her. I pulled her into my arms, and we stayed like that for a while, laughing.

"I think I need to wash my face," Nicole said once she stopped laughing.

"Me too," I said, "I'll take the master bathroom. You can use the guest bathroom."

"Okay," Nicole said, and I went to the master bathroom and washed up. I came back through the house, my dog following me. "Bad girl," I said to her half-heartedly, and she cocked her head inquisitively toward me. I found that Nicole was already done in the bathroom and was standing in my cramped bedroom

"Nice place you've got here," she said.

"Well I do own a three bedroom townhouse just a couple of miles from here," I replied, "I just don't get to live there anymore."

"I'm sorry," Nicole said, and she came over to me and kissed me. We stayed like that for a few minutes, kissing with my hands in her hair and hers on my back. We were distracted again by my dog, whining at my feet.

I was much more annoyed this time. "Out!" I shouted, stomping my foot at her. She backed out of the room and I shut the door.

"Aww, you didn't have to do that," Nicole said.

"Unfortunately I did," I said, "She would never give us a moment's peace. If we're really lucky she'll go back to her perch on the sofa or something and not cry and scratch at the door. That was what she would do when my ex wife and I tried to be alone." I winced, thinking that I shouldn't have just said that last part.

"How long has it been for you?" Nicole asked, "Since, you know..."

"Actually it was the day before she told me she was divorcing me," I said, still wondering if I was going to say the wrong thing and ruin the moment. "It's actually only been about ten months, really. It only seems like a lifetime."

"I see," Nicole said, "It's been three months for me, the week before I found out he was cheating on me. I felt so violated. I rushed to get myself tested for STD's. Luckily he didn't give me anything."

"Yeah, that's good," I said.

"So, you haven't been with anyone else in... how long were you married?" Nicole asked.

"Married for four, so it's been about seven years since I've been with anyone else," I said.

"Wow, that's a long time," Nicole said.

"Well, not when you were set to think that you would be with that one person for the rest of your life," I said, "Suddenly I'm left thinking I have to start all over again."

"Well that's not so bad, is it?" Nicole asked.

"No," I said, "Considering how bad things ended up between us, thinking that I have a chance to find something better with someone else is pretty appealing. Actually going out and doing it, however, that's what's been keeping me up at night."

"Well, here I am," Nicole said, and she raised her arms in the air and spun around in place. I found myself imagining what her body looked like underneath her modest clothing. I could see the swell of her breasts against her sweater and her wide hips beneath her skirt. I began to get aroused at the thought of finding out. Without a word I took her by the shoulders and practically tossed her sideways onto the bed. Nicole landed with a whoop and I quickly climbed on top of her. As we kissed we kicked our shoes off onto the floor. We kissed more passionately this time, our hands in each other's hair and our bodies pressed up against each other. I felt her hands move to my backside, giving my buttocks a squeeze. Then she grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled it loose.

I sat up astride her and undid my belt, tossing it onto the floor beside the bed. I undid the buttons of my shirt as quickly as I could, grinning at her as I did so. She watched me, her hair a tangled mess splayed across the pillows. She looked so sexy that I could hardly wait to get back to kissing her. I pulled off my shirt and my undershirt too, for good measure, and tossed them aside. Nicole propped herself up on her elbows. Without a word I grabbed the bottom of her sweater and pulled it up and over the top of her head, pulling it off of her completely as she lifted her arms to accommodate me. She was now clad in just a plain white bra, her C cup breasts filling it nicely. I was transfixed by the sight of her cleavage. Nicole allowed me to gaze at her breasts hungrily for a few seconds before reaching up and pulling my face back down to hers.

We kissed passionately, wrestling back and forth on the bed. Nicole was making an effort to roll on top of me, but I felt that we had to do it just right, otherwise we would roll right off the bed. When I felt that I could turn over safely I let Nicole turn us over. I reached behind her and undid her bra. She sat up and let her bra fall down her arms. She had large, firm breasts with large brown nipples. I reached up to fondle them. Nicole was busy trying to readjust her long skirt out of the way so that she could press her crotch up against me. Apparently unsatisfied, she started fumbling with the strap at her waist. When she undid it, she started to pull her skirt down over her hips. Realizing she couldn't get her skirt off while still straddling me, she toppled over beside me, trying to pull and kick her skirt off. I sat up to help her. Together we managed to get her long brown skirt off. She was now dressed in only her socks and a pair of white cotton panties.

"If I knew this was going to happen I would've worn something more... interesting," Nicole said.

"I find your panties utterly fascinating," I deadpanned, and she laughed and set about undoing the button on my slacks.

Suddenly she paused. "We're not moving too fast, are we?" She asked.

"Yes," I said truthfully, giving her a chance to put the brakes on.

Nicole stopped for a few moments, seemingly lost in thought. Then she took her hand and slid it up and down my erection where it was bulging in my slacks. "Oh well," she said, and finishing unbuttoning my slacks. She started pulling them down and I reached down to help her pull them off of me. "Tighty-whities?" Nicole said, "I had you pegged as a boxers guy."

"In boxers my balls are hanging somewhere around my knees," I said. Nicole laughed and reached down again, massaging my balls. Then she climbed back on top of me, her breasts crushed against my chest and her crotch lined up against mine. Nicole started to grind her hips against my crotch and we kissed. I ran my hands up and down across her back. I started to get excited. Very excited. I had to reach up and roll her off of me before she made me cum just by rubbing up against me.

I kissed Nicole and fondled her breasts. I lowered my head and kissed her neck, her shoulders, and her chest which was flushed red from the heat and the excitement. I worked my way down her right breast and took her nipple in my mouth. She gasped at the sensation. I swirled my tongue around it, feeling it grow hard. I fondled her other breast with my hand, and then I went to kiss and suck on her other nipple. I slid my free hand slowly down her stomach and toward her panties. I slid my hand into the waistband of her panties and felt the soft hairs above her pussy. I ran my fingers along the tuft of hair, tickling her. She lifted her hips off the bed, trying to move herself to my fingers, if I wouldn't move my fingers to her. Knowing that I had her aroused and frustrated, I kept my fingers just inches from her pussy.

"Tease," Nicole whispered, and then reached down with both hands to pull her panties off of her. Once she kicked her panties down her legs and off the bed, she grabbed my hand and placed it on her pussy. I obliged by taking my hand and sliding it up and down along her clitoris and her pussy lips, feeling the wetness of her pussy and spreading it back up along her clitoris. Nicole gasped again and started moving her hips in unison with my stroking. I felt her clitoris emerge, and I began to concentrate on it, quickening my strokes along the hardened nub.

"Ahh..." Nicole said, "You're driving me crazy. I want you inside me."

I obligingly slid my middle finger into her pussy, keeping the palm of my hand against her clitoris. Nicole gave a girlish cry and began bucking her hips against my fingers. She grabbed the sheets and started panting as her orgasm washed over her. When it was over she grabbed my hand and pulled it away from her.

"Oh my God, that was amazing," she said, trying to catch her breath. We smiled at each other as I watched her get her breathing under control. When Nicole had calmed down a little she sat up and practically grabbed my underwear, pulling it down my hips and letting my 7 inch erection pop into view. She grabbed hold of my cock and gave it a few quick strokes. She looked up at me. "Do you have any protection?" She asked.

"Yes," I said, and I rolled off of the bed, kicking my underwear off as I did so. I realized that I was now wearing only a pair of black dress socks, and it looked absurd, so I sat back down on the bed to pull them off. I went to the dresser and fished a condom out from below my socks. I put it on and climbed back onto the bed on top of Nicole. I kissed her as I lined myself up with her. When I was confident that I found the entrance to her pussy, I thrusted and slid into Nicole completely with one stroke, earning another gasp.

Since it had been so long since I'd last had sex, I knew the only way to make it last would be to go slowly. I began to move in and out of her slowly. Nicole wasn't in the mood to be made love to slowly, however, and she bucked her hips against me and finally wrapped her legs around my butt in an effort to speed me up. When that didn't have the desired effect, she finally whispered, "Faster."

"Okay," I whispered, "But it's going to be quick."

"I'm not timing you," Nicole whispered back, "Just fuck me."

I picked up the pace, pulling out of her as far as I dared and then thrusting deep into her. It was all way too exciting for me, however, and within a couple of minutes I went over the edge, grunting and thrusting as I shot my load inside her. Nicole bucked her hips against me, gasping as I triggered her second orgasm. When it was over I fell against her, sweaty and spent.