Jury Duty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia lowered herself down on me and kissed me. "Mmm, that was amazing," she mumbled. She climbed off of me.

I scrambled to my feet, picked up my clothes, and rushed to the bathroom. I pulled off the condom and cleaned myself up. I dressed and packed the bag. It was nearly 11pm. I'll be home by 11:30, I thought to myself. The dog will make a fuss, I'll get into bed, and that'll be it.

I should've run right out the door, but I didn't. I peeked into the living room. Nicole was still passed out on the floor. Alicia was hovering over her. I really wanted to leave these two crazy women behind, but something kept me from just walking out on a woman I just had sex with and not saying... something.

Alicia sensed me looking at her. "It's okay," she said. "Go. I'll take care of her."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah," Alicia said. "We've had our fights over the years. Nothing like this, of course, but I think we'll be okay."

"Okay," I said, and struggled to come up with something to say to Alicia about what just happened between us. "Umm..." I stammered.

"Thank you," Alicia said, and I knew it was heartfelt. "Goodnight,"

"Thank you," I repeated. "Goodnight." And I walked out the door.

The end?

*****

I hope the somewhat violent subject matter didn't offend anyone. I'm not sure there's anything left of this story to tell, but as always, I appreciate feedback.