Just a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards Anna realized she could not remember the crowd's reaction. She was conscious only of Odette. She stepped out of the pants. The smooth skin of her legs; so beautiful, athletic. She did not dance in the traditional sense; still her movements had a rhythm that matched the music perfectly. She caressed her thighs and moved her hands inside her brief panties. Then she began unbuttoning her shirt. Immobile except for her hands but still rhythmic. Finished with the buttons, she stood with the shirt open not moving. Anna could see she was wearing a bra; deep purple matching her panties. Odette stood with her head staring up into the lights, and now the sweat was profuse. Trickling down her neck; on her thighs; beads waiting to break away and feel the silky texture of her beneath there flow.

Finally Odette shrugged almost imperceptibly, and the shirt fell as if guided by unseen hands. Touching her belly she then placed her hands at her mouth and slowly licked the sweat from her fingers. With her right hand she pushed the hair off of her face and stood, legs apart starring at the audience, as if issuing a challenge. As the song approached its climax, with one hand she unfastened the front hook to the bra. As it fell to the floor she stood in only her sandals, panties and shades. Motionless, letting her body and the music make her statement.

When the music stopped Odette left the stage without her clothes and walked directly to Anna. "Let's go Anna." An employee approached them and handed Odette her clothes. "Thanks." She wrapped the shirt around herself without buttoning, and then slipped the pants on holding them up not tying the string. Anna rose and they went to her car. In silence they drove. Anna knew where she was going; Odette asked no questions. There were no questions left to ask; save the only important one. Only the women's bodies could answer that one.

At the dark isolated overlook of the river, Anna stopped the car. Odette immediately opened the door and got in the back seat. Anna did the same on her side. Odette was already nude. They embraced; urgently hugged to each other at first, then kissed, mouths, necks, shoulders, ears, foreheads, moving desperately, no time to ask what felt good; the need to touch, smell, hear, the moans, the purring, the coo. Complete animal lust. Odette's sweat now mingled with Anna's. Odette pushes Anna back against the door and rips open the blouse. Anna struggles out of it and unfastens her bra. Odette moves back to her; moaning her lips on Anna's breasts one then the other urgent but gentle, using her tongue then sucking. She works her way down Anna's body till she reaches her shorts.

She unsnaps and unzips them, fumbling in her desperate need to touch Anna. Anna helps her remove the shorts and panties. Both now completely nude. Separated only by there layers of mingled sweat. Odette hesitates a moment looking down at Anna. As if they were entering each other through one another's eyes. Anna spreads her legs and moves her hips inviting Odette. As Odette lowers herself between her legs, Anna closes her eyes, massaging her nipples. Odette explores Anna's labia- first outer then inner- with her lips and tongue. Slowly moving front to back and side to side. Not in any hurry to go to her clit. Anna feels her fingers inside now massaging her G. Her hips move involuntarily rising to Odette.

Finally Odette flicks her clit, then a little suck. She continues- literally it is like she's eating Anna's pussy. Incredible. She opens her eyes to watch Odette. Looking at herself too, playing with her nipples. She smells the remnants of her perfume mingling with the strong earthy odor of two women on the verge. All her senses on edge. Odette talks with her mouth full although nothing intelligible. Then she realizes that she's moaning too. She feels the inkling of an orgasm begin. She's starting to climb the hill and Odette knows. She looks up for a moment and smiles. Then back to Anna's pussy with ever more urgency. Her tongue at Anna's clit fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. Anna, her eyes open, watches Odette's taut beautiful body. Her ass in the air, smooth back muscles tense sliding under the skin as her head moves in unison with Anna's hips.

Anna felt it start and she road the wave as she never had before, closing her eyes, pinching her nipples hard, pulling looking then not looking, wrapping her thighs around Odette; rocking back and forth the rising and falling until she could not any more. Falling back, still, Odette kissing her pussy nice sweet then to her mouth. The smell of Anna on her lips, her breath. Slow, deep, kissing, tongues, sounds, wet, hot not warm, hands, fingers brushing.

Odette leans back against the opposite door. Eyes on Anna, motionless except her fingers separating her lips, her wet glowing lips, fingers inside, sliding to clit, swollen, hard, little pebble, round and round no tantalizing; must hurry one leg on the floor other on the seat. Anna slides to Odette to caress her cheeks, her ears, shoulders, lips; watching, touching thighs, brushing nipples. Odette eyes now closed tightly; mouth open not silent but only animal sounds subhuman, primal. Touch her nipple pinch lightly, Odette responds arching "Oh fuck, Anna."

"Yes baby I'm here."

12