Just a Little Fishing Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
809 Followers

Rebecca quickly stood and straightened-up her clothes while she walked toward the doorway then she left the room without another word.

"Fuck...she's gotta nice arse...not one of them flat things the young skinny girls seem to have these days...nup. Dougie...I gotta say it looks fuckin' beautiful with or without them shorts on too, an' fuckin' fantastic to hold onta when ya porken her juicy cunt from behind" Big Tom chuckled heartily.

Doug moved fast and lunged for Big Tom, but he didn't see Johnny stick his foot out until it was too late and he fell hard toward the concrete floor, his shoulder glancing off the edge of the thick wooden table on the way.

"Steady on Dougie, didn't think ya had it in ya!" Tom said surprised.

"Get up, fuck-head!" Johnny snarled.

His shoulder hurting and the element of surprise now gone, Doug slowly raised himself off the floor. Feeling vulnerable and well out of his depth amongst these three rough individuals he sat down on a chair with his head lowered and his eyes downcast.

"It's gonna be a good week, Dougie, jus' don't do anything stupid now will ya! We can all have a bitta fun and no-one outside these walls need ta know, deal? You get ta do somethin' ya don't do too much...and so do we," Big Tom sniggered suggestively.

Doug sat with the three men drinking for another hour while watching a movie Johnny had picked out from an impressive DVD collection by the small TV. The title had meant little to Doug but he soon discovered that 'The Hills Have Eyes' was not a movie chosen to put him at peace in his current situation. The storyline was based on a man and his wife and children; a boy, a teenage girl and another older daughter and her fiancé becoming lost in the desert only to become the targets of demented individuals bent on "breeding" with the three unwilling women.

The graphic nature of the movie brought on another bout of severe paranoia in Doug and it took some time before he was finally able to get up the courage and leave. Once outside again, he took a depth breath of the clean air and headed out toward where Rebecca was in the tent. He could still hear the men laugh and joke over the top of the screaming of the movie soundtrack as he unzipped the tent flap and crouched down to crawl inside.

"Rebecca...are you awake?" he whispered into her ear, "Honey?"

"Yes," came her soft reply.

"Are...are you okay?"

Nothing.

"Bec?"

"What do you reckon?" she responded derisively.

"Bec, what happened? Do...do you want to tell me?" Doug whispered nervously in her ear, anxiety building up to a crescendo in the pit of his stomach.

"You don't want to know..."

"Did he...did he really...you know...Bec?"

Silence.

"Honey?"

Still silence.

"I gotta know!"

"Yes!" Rebecca said decisively, "Are you happy now? Yes...yes, the old bastard screwed me!"

Doug was speechless; he truly did not know what to say. He had of course wished she had denied anything had happened and that the old prick had just been stirring him up. He could feel himself shiver, although it was far from cold.

"How?" he said finally.

"How? What do you mean 'how'?" Rebecca said somewhat confused, "Up against the sink...he pulled my shorts down and bent me over the kitchen sink! Is that what you wanted to know?"

Silence.

"How could you let him?" Doug blurted insensitively.

"Me let him! You bastard...you could have intervened, Doug! It's like you wanted him to...what's wrong with you? And you said bugger-all when he showed Craig my breasts, so what are they supposed to think?"

"I...I'm sorry, Bec, I truly am...I didn't know what to do."

Doug lay cuddling his wife for a few minutes, neither of them saying anything.

"Bec, the others want you too...they more or less told me," Doug said with a quiver to his tone, "We have to get out of here!"

"How?" Rebecca asked softly, "We're more than forty kilometres from the main road! I've only got my sandals and they would probably fall apart in five kilometres...and do you think you could find your way back along the labyrinth of tracks going everywhere?"

Doug lay thinking, to say he was annoyed was an understatement, he had told Rebecca to pack her good walking boots and some decent clothes, but no, she had made it clear she was not going to be doing any bushwalking, just relaxing! And her clothes! Well he knew he was partly to blame for the way she dressed as he openly encouraged her to dress scantily quite often. He liked the looks other men gave his attractive wife when she did, made him feel proud of her, but he was always in control then and nothing more out-of-hand than a quick feel of her butt at a party once or twice had ever taken place...before today that is.

"I saw a couple a tents over the other side of the lagoon about four kilometres away...if we could get to the boat..." he hesitated, he knew the chances of that were remote as he noticed Tom take some sort of lead off the small outboard earlier on, "Probably take us two days to walk around...maybe worse than taking the track out."

"Cranky will be here in a couple of days...I will just have to avoid them...if I can...till then," Rebecca said in a desultory tone.

"Don't you get it, Bec? They all want you now...the other two will know what you did with Tom...and they'll want a piece too!" Doug said with deep concern while holding her tightly, "I...I don't know how we can stop them...and that crazy little bastard, Johnny! Jesus, I couldn't imagine anything worse for you!"

More silence.

"Doug?"

"What Bec?" Doug enquired, detecting a tremor in her voice.

"That...that crazy little bastard...he..." she trailed off.

Doug's heart was racing, "He what, Bec?"

"When you were all fishing...he...he forced me..."

"To what, Bec? Forced you to do what?"

Rebecca started to cry, "I'm sooo sorry, Doug, he must have told Tom...that's why Tom thought he could do what he did to me."

"I'm sorry, Doug," she cried, "I had to let him...he was going to hurt me!"

"Christ, Bec! Please tell me you're joking! He's not much older than out son!"

Doug was shaking with anger as Rebecca related to him the story of how she was finally coerced into having sex with the young thug earlier that afternoon, and how he had promised not to tell anyone so there would be no trouble. Doug lay staring at the tent roof, almost unable to comprehend how these brutal men had violated his wonderful wife.

"Bec...did...did they use condoms?"

"What!" Rebecca said in surprised disbelief at her husband's thoughtlessness, "here...give me your hand!"

Doug allowed his wife to draw his hand down under the sleeping-bag and soon realised she had removed her denim shorts -- apart from her singlet she was naked. Rolling onto her back, Rebecca guided his hand between her legs.

"Feel that? Does that answer your question? That's it...have a good feel...that's mostly that horny old prick's cum oozing out...although I'm sure there is still some of Johnny's cum mixed in with it too, seeing I didn't get a chance to wash it all out before you came back from fishing!"

Rebecca held his warm hand there for a few moments longer before she released him -- but her husband kept his hand there, still feeling her.

"Like to know if I came too?" she said vehemently, "Hey...like to know that too, would you?"

Doug was lost for words -- his hand still feeling Rebecca's swollen and gooey pussy. He never heard his wife talk like this before and he felt certain she was now even taunting him.

"Twice Doug...hear me? Twice with the old man! But that young creep...he was like a machine, Doug...you don't want to know how many times he made me come, do you." Rebecca said angrily.

Rebecca reached over and felt her husband's groin -- he had an erection! She rubbed it through the outside of his shorts, his hand was still on her pussy, stroking her.

"You wanna do me too, do you? Shoot another load of semen into me to add to the cocktail?" she suggested crudely, "Yeah...that's it...stick your fingers in. Feel different? It probably should...that big bastard Tom is not called Big Tom because of his beer belly, I can tell you!"

Rebecca deftly undid her husband's pants, releasing his hard penis and spread her legs wider at the same time trying to pull him onto her.

"Well...you might as well do it! Go on!" Rebecca sneered, as she pulled her singlet up to expose her sensitive nipples to the night air.

Doug knew that he had said the wrong thing to his wife making her uncharacteristically angry; he knew he should have removed his hand from her thrusting groin and just let her calm down. But a primal urge empowered him -- he could not fight the instinct to take back what was rightfully his and he made his move.

"Yep...that's it...go on...put it in!" Rebecca cajoled as her husband rolled on top of her.

Without any further hesitation he lined himself up and barely noticed any resistance to his prodding cock as it slipped in to her sodden hole. With urgency he began to fuck her -- and Rebecca wrapped her legs around his back, drawing him in as far as he could go.

"Like it? Hmm...go on...bang it in...go on you bastard...use me too!" Rebecca said, egging him on like a tramp.

Doug could not control himself, he thrust himself in only several times more before he stiffened up between his wife's legs and pushed in as far as he could. Rebecca continued to thrust her hips back at him lustily.

"Did you come? Did you come already! Christ, Doug that was quick!" Rebecca said frustratingly.

Doug collapsed onto her chest and whispered in her ear, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry! You've never come that quickly! What was it...the feeling of the other men's cum in me, hey? Hmm...did you really get off on it?"

"I...I dunno, sorry Bec," Doug said, feeling humiliated at his own inadequacy.

Rebecca lowered her legs and allowed her husband to roll off from her. She did not know what to think anymore -- but soon she fell asleep alongside her husband.

Doug awoke the next morning to a cacophony of birds in the mango trees. For a moment he had felt like he had merely experienced a bad dream -- but it was short-lived and the stark reality of the previous night brought him a heightened state of anxiety.

Feeling under the sleeping-bag beside him, he was suddenly alarmed when he discovered his wife was not there!

"Bec!" he called.

Listening, he noticed that the generator was finally silent and for a brief moment when the noisy birds flew to another tree, he thought he heard a door close.

Quickly, Doug dressed, left the tent and walked toward the donga. Just as he neared the side door to the dining room he heard the shower running in the small ablutions shed a couple of metres away and he approached the door, knocking on it softly.

"Bec, are you in there?"

"I'll be out soon...go away please!" she responded, much to Doug's relief.

"Okay...I'll put the kettle on then."

When she didn't answer him, Doug cautiously entered the donga and noticed thankfully that no-one else appeared to be up. After topping up the kettle he flicked a cigarette lighter over the gas stove, lighting it and sat the kettle down.

A minute or two later a sudden urge of nature stirred in him and he headed back outside. Doug walked over to the ablutions shed to go to the toilet that's situated in a rickety cubicle next to the shower and dropping his pants, he sat down and noticed the shower next door was still running. The sides of the shed had been clad in second-hand corrugated iron and Doug soon noticed that there were several old screw holes in a row along one sheet of iron near where he sat.

Out of curiosity, Doug leant over and put an eye to one of the holes peering in to the small room next door.

Rebecca's naked back was only a few hands lengths away from the hole -- and Doug watched the shower water running down her back in curvy rivulets as it wove its way down between her butt cheeks -- to then trickle onto the painted concrete floor between her small feet.

He smiled lovingly, as he watched her while she continued to wash herself with a pink face-washer for a few moments longer. Soon though he was feeling guilty at his sly perving on her and he decided to respect her privacy -- quietly, he moved away from the hole.

At first he thought it was just his imagination, and then he sat very still and listened. There it was again -- just a low murmur, barely audible over the shower running. Doug was just about to ask his wife if she was going to be much longer, when he heard it again -- unmistakable!

Looking back through the hole in the wall, Doug could see Rebecca had turned around and was now letting the shower run down over her breasts. He could not help but notice that her nipples were quite erect and she was standing with her legs apart washing her vagina with the pink face-washer, her face just out of his vision.

Then he heard it again -- a voice from the other side of the small shower stall.

Doug moved along the row of holes to get one that afforded a better angle -- and felt his heart skip a beat!

There, sitting on an old steel-framed kitchen chair that was now used for putting your clothes on when you showered, was old Tom! He was probably no more that a metre and a half from where Rebecca stood showering. Doug swallowed deeply with confusion and his anger rose abruptly.

Then he heard him say something -- something about 'bending' and he would have sworn he heard his wife giggle softly.

Quickly, Doug moved back to the first hole and watched dumbstruck as his wife slowly bent forward till her breasts were only centimetres from where he was looking!

"Open them lovely legs, missy, let me have a good look at that pretty pink slit of yours again..." Doug heard Tom order quite un-mistakenly this time.

Again, Doug moved over to the second screw-hole, and observed as Tom stood up only so as to pull down a dirty old pair of y-fronts -- which appeared to be all that he was wearing!

Doug almost gasped when he saw what the old man had just released! Silently though, Doug watched on in morbid fascination as the old fellow stroked himself to a full erection in a matter of a few moments and then sit himself back down onto the chair.

"Yeah...that sure looks nice...now come over here, pet, there's the girl," Tom said lewdly.

Doug noticed that from the second hole he was able to see Rebecca as well, and he was more than mortified when he saw her straighten-up and step over toward the old man sitting on the chair.

Doug wasn't certain, but he thought he heard his wife whisper something about 'licking'. Big Tom chuckled and nodded then placing his hands around her buttocks, he pulled her toward him, only to bury his whiskered-face between her legs!

Doug watched his wife grip Tom's thick, greying hair and rock and gyrate her pelvis back and forth in earnest while he squeezed and rubbed her buttocks with his big hands.

All too soon, Rebecca let out a series of long mews and cries, while throwing her head back till her long, silky black hair almost touched her bottom. Doug was left with little doubt that his wife had just orgasmed while the old man licked her fervently!

Tom moved his glistening face away from Rebecca's thighs and smiled lasciviously, "Sit down, Pet, would ya."

Doug watched as his wife straddled the old coot, placing one foot on either side of the chair and rested her hands on his broad shoulders. Even in the dim yellow light, Doug could see the old man's cock standing up long and thick with a great dollop of pre-cum glistening on its bulbous knob.

"That's it, Pet, now lower ya self down for me."

Rebecca giggled again, and rubbed her breasts into Tom's face for a few seconds -- then slowly, very slowly, she lowered herself till the tip of his penis was just touching her labia.

Doug wanted to cry out, 'No!' but he felt emasculated with what he was witnessing -- no more than two metres from where he sat.

"Tha's it, sugar, work it in there for me...yep...tha's it...in he goes, baby," Tom chuckled with satisfaction.

Rebecca bent her knees, and wriggled her arse around, lifting herself up a few centimetres, then rocking her pelvis back down again till the old man's cock slowly disappeared inside of her.

"Oooh...Tom, you old devil, we might have to finish this off when my husband goes fishing again!" Rebecca groaned as she began to fuck the old man slowly, feeling every ripple of his thick penis as it squeezed past her tight entrance.

"Jus' a bit longer, hey? Jus a bit longer...tha's it, pet...good Lord, I feel like I'm being milked!" Tom groaned ecstatically.

Doug's head was spinning. He watched them slowly screw for about another minute or so before his wife eased herself off Tom's great slug, leaving it to plop down onto his hairy belly, glistening with her juices. Then, stepping to one side, she reached over to the back of the door to retrieve her towel from a hook and began to dry herself off.

Sighing, Doug, having totally lost the urge that brought him to the toilet in the first place, rose up to raise his pants and left the toilet cubicle quietly then returned to the donga to find the kettle steaming away madly as it boiled.

He made himself a strong coffee and sat it on the table in the dining room, then went to the door and called out to Rebecca.

"I'm coming, Doug...would you make me a coffee too please," she responded almost instantly.

What could have been a double meaning was not lost on Doug, and as if to make him feel worse, he was almost sure he had heard a soft chuckle emanate from the small shed, too.

Sitting by the table sipping his coffee -- waiting for his wife, Doug was soon joined by Craig, who had just arisen. Doug looked up at the other man and nodded, acknowledging his presence. It was the first time he had seen him without his shirt on and he could not help but notice the tattoos that almost covered Craig's upper-arms and chest. With his bald head and long greying beard, a bunch of gold earrings and a generally snarly countenance, Doug thought he looked to be the roughest looking of the three. Funnily enough, he had to admit to himself, he felt Craig had been the friendliest to him for some reason.

As the two of them exchanged pleasantries of sorts, Rebecca walked in through the doorway and greeted them both with a demure smile. She had a simple black skirt on and a white tee-shirt that was partially see-through, her bikini top was plainly evident beneath the top.

She sat down next to her husband and took the pro-offered cup of coffee and sipped it slowly a few times without saying a word.

Doug thought she looked embarrassed. If she only knew!

"So...what are you fellows doing today?" Rebecca asked, finally breaking the ice. "Fishing by any chance?"

"Mornin' all. I've got a plan for today."

Startled, Doug looked around and was surprised to see Tom standing by the doorway to the kitchen.

"Morning," Rebecca replied, without looking up at him.

"Yep...listen, when that lazy little shit Johnny gets up you three fella's can head off an' do the honours of fillin' the freezer a bit more without me, orright? I'm gonna stay back 'ere t'day...godda bitta work I need ta catch up on."

"I...I might stay here too, I think," Doug stammered nervously.

"Nup...not an option! You'se 'ere ta fish and it'd be bloody good ta have that fuckin' freezer filled again for when Cranky gets his arse back 'ere."

Rebecca reached over and placed her hand on her husband's, "I'll be okay...you go and have some fun," she said reassuringly.

Less than an hour later, Doug was in the aluminium boat with Craig and Johnny heading back up the broad expanse of the lagoon. His face was pale with anxiety at leaving his wife back at the camp with Tom.

"So numb-nuts, did ya good wife tell ya all about her root last night?" Johnny asked condescendingly.

coops181
coops181
809 Followers