Just A Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,038 Followers

Once inside Tina pushed Harry on the sofa, falling to the floor on her knees between his legs she moaned, “I’ve wanted to do this to you for so long.” Tina moaned as she slowly unzipped his pants, gently pulling out his growing cock. “Oh Harry!” she whispered as she began kissing the swollen head.

Harry caressed her soft hair enjoying the feel of Tina’s mouth pleasing him. “My sweet little girl.” Harry moaned as she took him deeper into her warm mouth, sucking him ever so gentle.

She loved his words; they made her think of the last man that filled her young heart with love, her father. He too had called her ‘sweet little girl’ and it always excited her so much. Tina closed her eyes and dreamt of him, she sucked Harry deeper, harder and started moving her head up and down as she thought of that night.

“Oh sweet little girl!” Harry moaned as Tina pleased his lonesome cock with her skilled young mouth. He enjoyed her panting for air as it blew on his hard shaft.

She only moaned, sucking him harder, deeper down her willing throat, wishing he would fill her just like her Daddy did. Tina went wild thinking of her Dad and all the wonderful things they had enjoyed together so long ago.

“Oh shit!” Harry yelled when his throbbing cock released in her mouth. “Oh baby!” he moaned again as she sucked his cum down her throat, enjoying every drop of it.

Tina kept him in her mouth, gently sucking and kissing him as the swelling went down, “Nice!” Tina moaned moving into Harry’s arms. “I hope you like that because I could suck you all day and night.” She smiled with love in her eyes wishing Harry could see the happiness on her face and in her eyes.

“Oh yes!” Harry replied caressing her right nipple. Sliding his other hand under her skirt to her wet pussy he asked, “Do I get some of this tonight?” he hoped she would say yes, but they did have the next four days to be together.

Tina moaned she had to go get ready and she knew her husband wasn’t going to be very happy. “I really need to go.” She replied caressing his mature face. “We have four days to do anything we want.” She said giving him a gentle kiss.

“I know, but you can’t blame a guy for trying.” He laughed returning the kiss. “Well you better get going we leave so early in the morning.” They stood up and hugged.

Tina opened the door to leave; “I’ll be here right at 5 AM. So you be ready.” She said giving Harry on more kiss.

5.

“Where and the fuck have you been, bitch?” Brad yelled as Tina walked in the small apartment. “Where’s the baby?” he asked standing up.

Tina knew right off he had been drinking, “I left him at my Daddy’s house. I’m going to a convention and it will be better if she stays there.” She said knowing he was going to be pissed off. She only hoped he wouldn’t get mean tonight.

He grabbed her by her arm and through her into a wall, “What? The hell you are! Who’s going to cook for me and… who am I going to fuck?” he asked grinding his tiny dick into her pussy.

Tina pushed him away from her, “Eat out and fuck your hand. You do it all day long watching your stupid movies.” She said with a little giggle. She had found many of her best panties filled with cum and didn’t take long to figure he used them.

“If you knew how to fuck, I wouldn’t have to use my hand!” he yelled pointing to her face, sending a rush of fear through her.

Tina leaned against the wall; “I’m not dressing up in your pervert outfits. It’s sick! Like a little Boy Scout or an old lady, Brad, you need help.” She laughed and started to walk away from him.

“Fuck you!” he yelled swinging his hand to the side of her pretty face.

‘SLAP!’ his hand hit her harder than he would have hit a man, and she fell to the floor.

“Fuckin’ bitch!” he yelled grabbing her by her hair, dragging her to the bed. “Now you’re going to get it cunt!” he jerked her unconscious body on the bed and ripped off her clothes. “We’ll see how you think after I tie your cunt ass up and fuck every hole you got.” He said giving her face another hard slap.

He turned Tina on her stomach and tied her hands to the bedposts, “Wake up, bitch!” he yelled in her ear as he shook her awake.

“Fuck you Brad. This is it, when I come back, me and the baby are leaving you.” She said as tears rolled from her eyes across her bruised cheek.

He just laughed at her, “Yeah right, where you going to go?” he laughed louder at her mounting her ass, the ass she wanted Harry to love tomorrow night. He spit on her anus; “I’ve wanted this all day! I hope you enjoy it as much as I’m going to.” He laughed again, ramming his tiny dick in her body.

Tina closed her eyes, dreaming back to the summer when she had turned 18…

“Shit, it’s so hot!” Tina moaned as she stood up from the lounge chair and jumped in the cool pool water. She swam a fast underwater lap and came to the top. “Much better!” she said climbing from the pool, looking at the see-through, white bra that covered her firm 36c breasts. “Damn! Looking good girl!” Tina said giving her hard nipples a gentle touch with the tip of her index fingers.

Looking lower, she rubbed the water from her 22-inch waist and 36-inch hips, and the matching see-through, white bikini panties that covered her. Tina slowly moved her hands down each of her slender thighs and against her burning, young mound. “Oh I need someone inside you, soon!”

Tina peeked up, knowing she was being watched. It didn’t bother her, in fact it turned her on knowing he enjoyed watching her. “I better make Daddy and I some lunch, he must be starving by now, he hasn’t ate all day.” She added shaking the water off her young body.

Ken sat in his office chair watching his beautiful daughter lie by the pool. The last week he had begun to see her in a new light, a wonderful young woman that was turning him on and he knew she was feeling the same about him. This last week she had begun to wear less and less around the house.

“Oh little girl!” Ken moaned as he stroked his long cock watching Tina rub the water from her sexy body. Her long hair flew in the air; her perky breasts bounced as she shook and her tiny bikini panties slid down, exposing a portion of her wonderful young ass. “I want to fuck you so bad.” He whispered thinking of being in her virgin body.

Tina walked into the house, down the hall to his fathers’ office. She heard strange sounds coming from inside, and gently pushed open the door, “Oh yes! That’s my sweet little girl. Suck Daddy’s cock!” he moaned out leaning back in his chair with his eyes closed. “Daddy loves it when you suck me; you’re the best I’ve ever had.” He added as he changed hands.

Tina leaned against the door jam in shock she knew he looked at her sexually, but nothing like this. Her body began to tingle; her nipples got hard and heat rushed between her legs as she heard his words. Her right hand moved to her breasts, gently rolling her hard nipples between her fingers.

“Come; give Daddy some of your beautiful pussy.” He moaned stroking his long cock faster. “Yes, that’s my sweet baby girl!”

Tina slowly slid her left hand around her stomach, down to the wet panties and to the warm spot between her legs. Her index finger slowly traced the outline of her heated pussy. She felt the heat building as she moved her finger gently up and down the slit.

“Fuck Daddy!” he cried out as he fucked his hand even faster. “Daddy loves being in your hot pussy.” He moaned out.

Tina moved her tiny hand deep in her panties as she squatted down to the floor, spreading her legs wide as she watched the man she loved masturbate. Moving her first two fingers inside her wet pussy, she began to fuck her own, lonely, young pussy.

“Tina, I love you!” he yelled as his long cock sprayed cum high in the air. “Daddy loves you!” he yelled again as more of his hot cum shot from the long, hard cock.

Tina fucked herself faster and she too exploded, “I love you, Daddy!” she moaned as her young pussy exploded around her fingers. She didn’t care if he heard her or not, this was the most exciting thing she had ever seen or done in her life. Masturbating with her father, watching him stroke the long cock she had seen many times in her 18 years of life.

Ken turned fast to see Tina on the floor, rubbing her pussy and playing with her nipples, “Oh baby! I’m sorry!” he covered his face and began to weep like a baby. His beautiful daughter had seen him fucking his hand, thinking of being inside her.

Tina stood up and ran to him; falling on his lap she hugged him in her arms. “Daddy, it’s okay. I’ve been teasing you so bad.” She said kissing him. “You should have spanked me for it.” She added as she kissed his lips.

He returned her kiss as he hugged her to his body. His still hard cock pushed to her flat stomach. She looked into his eyes, gently taking his cock in her affectionate hands she began to stroke it, kissing his lips. “I’m so turned on, Daddy.” She softly whispered as their kiss deepened.

His hands began to roam over his daughter’s young body, one to the ass that turned him on and the other to the breasts that filled his eyes so many times. “We shouldn’t do this!” he moaned enjoying her soft lips kissing him and her tiny hand wrapped around his stiff cock.

“Yes!” she moaned stroking his hard cock. “Yes we should!” she cried out. “I love you and you love me.” She said and drove her tongue deep in his mouth and her soft hands slowly moved up and down his still hard cock shaft.

Ken looked into her pretty young eyes as she pleased him, “Oh baby! You’ll make me cum on you if you don’t stop soon.” He moaned out looking to her hands wrapped around his long cock shaft.

“Oh yes! Cum on your baby girl, you’re very own daughter!” Tina purred looking into his eyes with lust. She needed a man to love her and it was going to be her father. She stroked him faster, “Cum on me!” she said as her mouth pressed against his, their breath filling each other’s lungs.

Ken leaned back in his chair, “Oh my God!” he cried out as his long cock began to spray hot cum on his daughters’ stomach and her firm breasts.

“Yes!” Tina squealed out when his hot juices hit her flat stomach. “Cum Daddy, cum on your sexy, horny daughter!” she giggled as he kept ejecting his gift all over her young body. Her tiny hands pumped him as fast she could move them. She lived to please her Daddy and nothing else.

Ken pulled her to him, hugging her as tight as he could. “Oh baby! That was so wonderful, but we can’t do this.” He said with tears forming in his eyes.

“Oh yes we can! I’m 18 and nobody can say or do shit to us.” She said in a firm voice. “Becky and her Dad have been making love since she turned 18 last year. Somebody called the cops on them, but they couldn’t do anything to them.” She added hoping that hearing this would free his mind to take her.

Ken looked into her soft eyes, “Are you sure you really want this to happen?” he asked gently kissing her pink lips and slid his hands to caress her tight little ass. He pulled her higher on his lap, facing him with her wonderful breasts to his hungry mouth; he began suckling her swollen nipples while his hands explored every inch of her firm ass.

“I’m on fire, Daddy.” Tina moaned and began humping her wet, virgin pussy on his stomach. “I need to cum so bad!” she cried enjoying his mouth sucking her nipples and wished he’d move his hands to her hot pussy.

Ken stood, holding her in his arms; he took her to his bedroom. The bed she had been conceived in and the very room he had made love to her mother so many times, but today the bed would be for his daughter.

“I’ve wanted you since the day you turned 16!” Ken moaned lying across Tina’s excited young body. He could feel the heat coming from between her long legs as she spread herself to receive him. “You’ve bloomed into the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.” He said sucking her left nipple into his mouth.

Tina squeezed her eyes closed; pushing her slender hips up to feel his massive cock against her yearning pussy. She needed him inside her more than she needed air. “Daddy, take me, please!” Tina begged moving against the thick cock that had given her life and was about to make her a woman.

Ken looked to her desperate face, gently kissing her he reached to slide off her wet panties and placed his swollen cock head to her tiny opening, “Anything for my sweet baby girl!” he moaned out as his thick cock head pushed through her virgin flower.

“Oh Daddy!” Tina screamed out when the cock tore through her young body, making her a woman at long last. Her Daddy was inside her body; her dream had come true at last. “It’s so big Daddy.” She moaned feeling her insides being gently stretched to allow him inside.

Ken had never had the pleasure of taking a virgin before; his daughter was his first. He enjoyed the feel of her delicate muscle spasming around his long, thick cock shaft as he looked into her pretty eyes. “My little girl is a woman now.” He said kissing her lips.

“Ohhhh yes! I’m your woman now!” Tina purred and began to push her hips up to receive more of her Daddy’s cock inside her body. “Do it! Hurry, fuck me, make me cum, Daddy!” she squealed as he sank to her deepest depths, filling her young body full of nice hard, Daddy cock.

Ken moved his stiffened cock in and out of her young, tender body, pushing in deep to feel her lock around his cock. “Sweet little girl, you are out of this world!” he moaned as she squeezed his shaft. “I’ve never felt anything as nice as what you’re doing.” He gasped as she again squeezed her young pussy muscles around him, holding him deep inside of her body.

Tina smiled up at her man, her Daddy as he moved in and out of her pussy. She knew sex would be good, but her Daddy made it wonderful. “Yes! Fuck me, Daddy!” she purred looking to see the pleasure on his face as he moved his long cock in and out of her body. “Make my hot little pussy cum! Fill it full of cum!” she cried out thrusting up to greet his incoming cock. Tina thought of him filling her with his cum and what would happen. “Cum in me, Daddy!” she begged thinking of his child growing inside her body. Would she be its mother and big sister? She wasn’t sure, but she wanted it to happen.

“Yes baby!” Ken moaned out and pumped her tiny pussy faster. He wanted to fill her body full of his cum. He only hoped that she wouldn’t get pregnant from him, but he also thought how sexy it would be to have his baby inside his own daughter.

“OH MY GOD!” Ken screamed out as his long cock began to fill his daughter full of hot, sticky cum. “Oh baby!” he moaned ramming his cock in her as far as it would go.

Tina pulled her long legs to her breasts, “Go Daddy! Pump me full!” she screamed feeling his hot cum fill her tiny insides. It felt like lava squirting from the tip of his cock. “Yes! Yes!” she screamed more as he pumped more seeds deep in her body.

Ken moved in her as fast he could, he wanted to make his baby happy. “Now it’s your turn, cum on Daddy’s cock.” He whispered in her ear as he gently kissed it. “Cum on Daddy’s cock.” He whispered again thrusting in her tiny pussy.

“Daddy!” Tina cried out when the orgasm rushed through her young body. “Fuck me, make me cum hard!” she yelled shoving her hips up to receive his long cock. Her dream had come true, now she only waited for her belly to swell.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,038 Followers
12