Just a Small Town Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want it...do me...do everything...do it..." she moaned

John also had a look of desire on his face.

"You want it?"

"I want it...want you to fuck me...fuck me....fuck me now..."

John turned her around and bent her over the door of the car. She knew what was coming and she couldn't wait. John's hardness quickly filled her and she joyfully moaned as he fucked her from behind, his hips gently pounding into her.

It felt so good!

They were both so worked up she didn't mind when he quickly exploded into her pussy. She loved it, she loved all of it.

John went back to town to continue work on his van and Laura reported for another long night at the Super Cheap.

The morning sun was just coming up when she saw John's van pull up to the entrance. He hopped out of the driver's side.

"She's all fixed!" he said happily

"Great..." she replied, then suddenly realized what that meant "So...you'll be leaving."

"Uh-huh, it was great meeting you." he said "I'll let you know when I get to California."

A twinge of sadness came over her.

"I wish y-you could stay..." she stammered

"I-I do too..." he started "I'd better go."

John embraced her and gave her a quick kiss, then got back in the van and started to put on his sunglasses. He put the van in gear and started to drive out of the lot.

"Wait!" Laura yelled, running up to the driver's side "Wait one minute!"

John looked confused as she turned around and ran back to the cafe's doors, it looked like she was locking them.

Laura ran back to the van and climbed in on the passenger's side.

"Let's go!" she said happily

"Go where?"

"California!" she said excitedly

"You're serious?" John asked

"You betcha!" she replied "You asked me if I ever wondered what was out there, maybe it's time I found out."

John put the van in gear and drove off.

"California, here we come!" he said

"Yes, there's one thing I want to do first." Laura said

The diner doll of Rocky Hill, Texas, proceeded to rip open the uncomfortable waitress uniform she'd worn every lonely night, and toss it out the window of the van.

"Awesome!" John said as he saw her in just her bra and panties.

Laura looked at him and smiled.

"Might as well keep going." she said as she removed her bra and threw it out the window.

"Go all the way, babe." John said

This time, "go all the way" had some meaning.

Laura gave the waistband of her panties a good yank, tearing them, and her panties went out the window too.

She was riding in his van totally naked, and loving it!

They rode on down the highway together.

Back in Rocky Hill, the locals were stunned to see the "Closed" sign on the door. It was perhaps the only time the Super Chief Cafe` had been closed. Though some disagreed, saying it had closed when LBJ died. Possibly it was when the Cowboys lost a Super Bowl game.

Nevertheless, when Laura left town, she took the cafe's keys with her.

"Excuse me, Miss?" a man's voice said, bringing Laura back to reality, as it were.

"Huh? Oh, yes?"

"We'll be landing in a few minutes, please fasten your seat belt."

"Yes...yes, of course." she replied

She'd been idly stroking the key that hung on a gold chain around her neck. It was a reminder of the past she'd kept with her.

The Gulfstream smoothly landed in the California twilight and taxied to a large private hangar on the edge of the runway. Parked inside were several cars of different sizes and colors. The brightly lit hangar made all the cars shimmer, especially with the darkness outside. The most prized one was the huge black Mercedes 600 sedan that belonged to the CEO. But it would be unused on this night.

Laura exited the plane and went into the office. As she waited to sign some paperwork, she glanced up at the TV monitor on the wall. It was tuned to a cable news channel where "Washington Tonight", Laura D'Atri's evening political show was on. Her lead guest this evening was none other than the CEO whose plane she'd flown in on.

"I wonder how she got her job?" she chuckled to herself.

She remembered how a TV career was launched via a political scandal, and also how she avoided being drawn into that scandal, thanks to the discretion of a friend.

Signatures in place, the FAA happy, she went back out to the small collection of cars in the hangar and tossed a Dolce & Gabbana carry-on bag into her maroon 1975 Corvette convertible., a gift from a grateful "friend". She was about to start it, then thought back to that girl from Rocky Hill, Texas, and where that girl was today. She also thought about a certain friend who knew the meaning of discretion. She took out her cellphone, checked her voice mail and text messages as usual, then scrolled through the address book. Names like "Ben Dover", "Larry Leisuresuit" and "J.J. Jameson" were aliases that only she knew the true identity of. When she got to one name, however, she stopped and smiled.

She started the Corvette and the rumble of the L-82 engine another "friend" had generously modified echoed through the vast hangar.

"I wonder what Hollywood Jim is up to tonight..." she said to herself as she drove out of the hangar and unleashed the Corvette's power on the highway.

12