Just Across the Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suesse
Suesse
21 Followers

Holding her firmly, he turned around until they both laid on their sides. A breeze made the curtains move, and he gently moved a string of hair out of her face. 'I don't know what is happening,' he said. Lazily, the palm of his hand created a sensuous path down her body, following the shape of her shoulders and the softness of her skin just above her hip. His palm on her thigh, he looked at her, smiling. 'But I won't leave without eating your pussy!' And with that, he covered first her face, then her tits and belly with kisses, until she could feel his mouth on her thighs, his tongue leaving a moist trail just a quarter of an inch from her trimmed bush. She looked down, watching his hand spreading her thighs.

She moaned softly before he even touched her pussy. The sight of him looking at her swollen lips, his face just two inches from her was more than she could take. She wanted this so badly. First, she felt his fingertips parting her outer lips. She watched him leaning forward. His tongue brushed against her pussy slightly, gently touching, without any pressure at all. It drove her insane. Her fingers, desperate to hold on to something, wove themselves into his brown hair. His breath on her wet skin gave her shivers down her spine. And then he licked her hard, from her slit all the way up to her throbbing clit. She let out a low scream.

'Don't tease me,' she pleaded, 'just lick me harder. Please!' Yet, he just continued licking her outer pussy lips lightly with his tongue. She could not keep still. Turning onto her back, she half sat up, resting on her elbows, and watched his tongue on her swollen lips. He flicked the tip of his tongue around her swelling clit just enough to make her moan loudly with uncontrollable desire. With his fingers still holding her outer lips apart, she had a beautiful view of his tongue and her heated pussy. She watched him licking lower and let out an excited moan as he pushed his tongue into her cunt. He started to slowly fuck her with his tongue while looking up into her eyes. She shuddered with frustration and the knowledge that he loved every second of this torture.

'Lick me harder!' she panted, staring into his eyes while he slowly licked up around her clit, applying more pressure as he went. Supporting herself with one elbow, she moved her other arm forward to put her hand on the back of his head, pushing his face right into her pussy. 'Harder!', she demanded. 'Suck my clit!' And he complied, sucking the swollen knob into his mouth and holding it there, flicking over it with his tongue. 'Ahhhh yessss,' she made, watching his lips and tongue pushing her higher and higher. She could feel the pressure building. Leaning back enough to be able to massage her tits with her hands, she pulled on her nipples hard and let her head fall back, moaning freely. And then it was there. She could feel the heat rushing from her pussy up her body and exploding in tiny fireworks all over her body.

To Be Continued...

Suesse
Suesse
21 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
New Girl in Town Pt. 01 Will the arrival of a new girl at school change his luck?in First Time
Ask Me Why Slip out the back, Jack.in Loving Wives
More Stories