Just an Average Group Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When both of the Larsons' recovered, they peered out onto the deck. They observed Joe fucking into Maria, fast and hard; until he grimaced into a full, deep cum. Dee was riding atop Garys' pulsating glistening rod. She then gave out a loud, "AHHHHNNNGGG...OH MY GOD!!"...and Dee climaxed for the third time in 10 minutes.

Carol and Ron slowly reached out their hands to touch each other; they then slid together and kissed deeply, their tongues probing into each others mouth. "Wow!!" said Carol. "Are you having as much fun as I am??" asked Ron. "Are you angry or jealous?" asked Carol earnestly. "Hell NO!!!" responded her husband..."are you??"...Carol thought for a brief moment and then smiled..."I think we are on to something with this....and I still love you more than ever."....Ron pulled her close and kissed her; "I love you Carol."...They both smiled at each other...and thought...'what could be next??'

After everyone was dressed again, they gathered in the dining room for a few more snacks and a beverage. There was alot of giggling and light banter; but Dee and Joe managed to ask Carol and Ron how things were going...of course both said "Great!!" After 20 or 30 minutes, Maria approached Ron and asked him, in a cute demur way, if he would like to play in the bedroom. She sweetly led him by the hand down the hall. Carol watched them walk away, and knew what they were going to be doing for awhile. She had a quick instant of jealousy, knowing her husband was going to fuck Maria...but that thought quickly passed. It disappeared altogether when Gary leaned close and whispered in her ear, "wanna play??" and leered and smiled with a questioning grin. He calmly led Carol to the other bedroom.

Dee, Patty, Juan, and Joe headed into the living room....those 4 would find something to do in there.

Without going into great detail...Maria and Ron fucked and sucked and ate pussy for the next 2 hours. The time went by so fast for both of them. Ron climaxed 2 times, once in her mouth and again deep in her womanhood, after a prolonged screwing. He was enraptured by the cute "landing-strip" Maria had above her pussy; closely trimmed black hair, an inch wide and 3 inches long. When he licked it, it felt like coarse sandpaper against his tongue.

He gave her several orgasms (they both lost count, but what did it matter, really??)...She climaxed hard and deep several times...to his tongue...and his 7 inch prick. Her tits were small, but what they lacked in size, her nipples made up for, being they were very sensitive...Maria had the hardest nubbins he had ever felt between his lips.

After they had both showered in the adjoining bathroom, and got dressed in their "uniforms", they emerged into the dining room again for a cold drink; no one was noticing that there had been no real supper served; nobody cared. Everyone had been having wild sex for the past 2 hours, and everyone was a bit pooped out, but sexually satisfied.

Then someone realized... nobody had seen Carol and Gary.....they must still be going at it...Just then they heard a very LOUD scream of ecstacy coming from the back bedroom; Ron recognized that it had emanated from his wife, and sheepishly grinned. He guessed she was still having fun.

It seems that when Gary and Carol had gotten back to the bedroom, she had given him a long, wet cock-sucking while he laid on his back on the bed. She even detected the taste of Dees' pussy juice on his hard cock; from the screwing they had done on the back deck. Since she had seen Patty suck Rons' cock to completion; and was determined not to be outdone; she took Garys' load of scalding sperm into her mouth for the first time in her life. She had never...even tho she loved her husband desperately....allowed him that nasty pleasure. She was raised that good girls do NOT let a man ejaculate into a womans' mouth!! But now, she relished his sweet prick necter, and swallowed it all down.

Carol had actually enjoyed the hot salty taste of man-cum. Of course, Gary had returned the oral favor by eating Carols' dripping, gushing cunt to a multi-orgasmic reward with his tongue and mouth.

But still...this far into the evening, Carol had not felt a mans cock in her pussy. That was soon to be rectified!! When Gary had recovered from the wonderful blow-job, He gently laid her on her back, stripped off her "uniform"....and proceeded to the longest bout of foreplay she could ever have imagined.

It wasn't just the usual tits, nipples, pussy-feel...fuck..routine that she was so used to. Gary kissed her for a long time..the back of her neck, her arms and shoulders, her back, her ass, and finally he gave her for the first time in her life, a long sensual toe sucking. Carol had never felt more like a woman...it was all so soothing...so sensual....so sexy....AND he STILL had not put his dick in her pussy!!

Her whole body was quivering with lust and desire when Gary began to use his thin 7 inch tool to slide up and down her cunt-lips for several minutes. They were both luxuriating in the slipperiness and heat of her lips. While rubbing his hot cocktip along her pussy, he lightly fingered and stroked her clit. She growled out an orgasm from his ministrations, arching her hungry twat to try to engulf his shiny staff; but Gary was patient, and continued to tease her steamy love-box.

Finally...FINALLY he eased his throbbing member into her sex treasure. She orgasmed immediately!! She mewled with delight as he slowly built up speed and stroked his dick into her pulsating love tunnel. He felt her wet walls clutch at his swelling cock. Carol fucked into his rhythm with her hips, driving her cunt up to meet his stiff root. "Give it to me!!.....Give me your meat"....she wailed.

She felt another orgasm take control of her nervous system, her pussy was on fire. Wave after glorious wave of electric jolts seized at her center. She delireously thought, ' this fucking was worth the wait!!' Her legs pulled at his side , drawing him deeper into her cunt.

When Gary felt his balls tighten, and his cock swelled from the exquisite pressure; he looked down at Carols' glowing face and said, "I'm close,baby....real close!" "Yes...YES...give it to me she growled....give me your hot seed....NOW!!!" and as she arched off the bed with her ass, it put him over , and he came! Gary shot 4 long hard spurts of joy-cream deep into her steaming cunt. When Carol felt him clinch....thats when she screamed...thats when everyone in the house heard her wail..." OHHH God YESSSSSS!!!......UUUNNNGGGGHHHH!!! OHHHHH!!! FUCK ME....FUCK MMMEEEEEE!!!!

It took them both over 5 minutes to come back to reality. His dick twitched inside her sopping cave for minutes; as her clutching gash pulled the last bit of cum from his shrinking cock. When they had fully recovered, they both figured they better let everyone in the house know that someone had not been murdered in there. They both knew that they had been very loud, the neighbors had probably called the police.

Soon after they made their way to the others, they each had a glass of wine. Dee and Joe told the Larsons that there was just one more assignment to complete before the test was over. Dee told them, "We have been friends with you two since we were little kids....Joe and I have intentionally let you have fun with everyone else here tonight; but now its time to put aside childhood and recent friendship, and cross the divide into sex between the four of us." And....she added, we will enlist the assistance of Maria and Juan.

Carol and Ron wondered what on Earth kind of "assistance" might they be talking about. With that, Maria, Joe, and Carol went to the back bedroom; while Juan, Dee, and Ron headed to the master bedroom. Gary and Patty went out to soak in the hot tub on the deck.

When Carol got to the bedroom with Maria and Joe, she was slightly puzzled, when Joe went over and sat in an over-stuffed chair facing the bed. Maria led Carol up on the bed, grinned to the newbie, and slyly said, " I want to eat your delectable pussy!!....and....I want you to lick my pussy also." This must be that last "assignment Joe had mentioned;...they wanted to see if Carol was willing and even eager to give head to another female, just like all of the women in "the Group" did.

What Maria was proposing was a comfortable "69" position, with Carol on the bottom. Carol grinned at Maria....she was game..."but what about Joe??"..Carol asked.

Joe quietly responded, "Don't worry about me, Honey, I'm just going to watch you two." The two women tenderly took each others clothes off....slowly...caressing each other as they went. When they were both nude, the two petite women got ready to pleasure each other; Carol lay on her back, while Maria kneeled beside her and began to lick and suck Carols titties. Carols' nipples immediately responded by getting as hard as pumpkin stems, Maria knew how to suck tits!!

After several minutes, Maria climbed atop Carol, and began to lick her wet mound...slowly at first...then pushing her tongue into the sopping slit deeper. Carol pulled Marias twat down to her lips; she smelled the aroma of sexual arousal coming from the small woman's cunt. She began to lick pussy. She figured she would do to Maria what she liked done to her.

Both women built to a good hard climax together; using their tongues, fingers and even their noses, to coax pleasure from one another. At about the same time they both mewled out their cumming........both moved , thrashed, and pushed their pulsating sex-boxes onto the others mouth.

Then, they switched positions...Maria on her back, and Carol on top. They began again the journey to Nirvana....this time Carol looking down into Marias' gaping gash. After several minutes of pussy licking, Carol was surprised to feel something new near her pussy. She turned to see Joe climbing onto the bed behind her, stiff cock in hand, and a leering grin on his face.

Abruptly, he pushed his iron-hard dick into Carol, while Maria continued to lick her clit from below. This sensation drove Carol wild with hedonistic pleasure. Her pussy was sopping, leaking copious amounts of pussy juice into Marias' mouth.

Joe growled to Carol, "Honey, I have wanted to fuck you ever since we were in high school together; now I get my chance!!" And fuck her he did!! He drove his rigid rod deeply into her clinging, grasping love-hole. He reached around to her tits and pinched her rock hard nipples.

Carol felt the orgasm approach, but did nothing to delay it; rather, she clinched her vaginal muscles, gripping Joes' prick even tighter. Joe could feel his own balls begin to clinch. He knew his lava eruption was fast drawing near.

Pumping in and out of her pussy, like a super-charged piston, his cock began to violently rock into her maw. Carol groaned in delicious mind-blowing bliss. Her pussy was stretched and pounded like it had never been pounded before. Joe pumped his rod into Carol at a steady pace for several minutes.

Finally, the release they both knew was coming arrived, as her cunt pumped love-juice into Maria's sucking mouth, and Joes' prick pierced her womanhood relentlessly, she came!! " Aaahhhggggg!!!.......Urnnnnnngggghhhhh!! she growled to the room. She arched her back, feeling his veined dick explode inside her womb. Joe shot rope after spurting rope of scalding man-milk into her cunt.

Now Carol could concentrate more on tonguing this raven haired petite woman, who was lying beneath her, into a frenzy of erotic pleasure. She used two fingers in addition to her wet tongue to slide along Maria's pussy lips, and hard slick nub of her clit. After just a few minutes of driving her tongue into the steamy crevice, Maria tightened and screamed out her own release. "Oh GOD....OH DAMN.....I'm Cuuummmmmiiiinnnngggggg!!! Her pussy gushed warm nectar onto the sheets underneath her sopping hole.

It took several moments of hugging, kissing and caressing before the trio was able to get dressed and return to the others. Carol was totally sexually sated; her trembling legs felt like gelatin as she slowly made her way down the hallway. As she passed the master bedroom she could plainly hear the moans of rapture coming from Dee.; and she smiled, knowing Ron was giving her dear friend a good fucking.

In the master bedroom, Juan and Ron had double-teamed Dee. Juan put her on the bed on her hands and knees and began fucking into her wet warm treasure slit. Ron had come around to face her upturned mouth, and let her lips engulf and swallow his entire prick in one gulp.

Both men set a steady pace fucking her cunt and mouth to a comfortable rhythm.

For her part, Dee rocked and moaned with joy, she had always liked getting double-teamed, and this time was special because the one fucking her face was an old and dear friend. After several minutes like this, the men changed ends; Ron now fucked her cunt from behind, while Juan let her slide his man-meat in and out of her wet sucking mouth. Dee came the first time when Juan reached down and pinched and kneaded her swaying tits. Her engorged nipples were red and swollen, but she loved the shocks being forced on her mammaries.

Dee turned her head back toward Ron and declared, " Ron, I have wanted you to fuck my pussy for a long time , since we were in high school together, in fact!!

Ron smiled at that, not revealing that he had always wanted to get into Dee's pants since high school days. He picked up his pace. Dee felt her next orgasm washing over her again...or was it the same orgasm just stretched out, like her cunt was stretched??

Rons' nuts began that familiar flex that he knew was leading to an impending gush of semen. Dee squeezed her pussy walls, gripping his cock in a vise like grip, as he tried to pump into her wet spewing pussy. And then he began to cum....really Cummmm...sending spurt after hot creamy spurt of his seed bouncing off her cunt walls.

Dee moaned out loudly as they both came together, and then almost gagged when Juans' cock blasted a heavy load down her sucking throat. The three of them were now physically spent....Done!!

They recovered slowly, and helped each other find their clothes which had been strewn on the bedroom floor. Then they found their way to the livingroom to join everyone.

On the way home in the car Carol and Ron were fairly quiet. They had both learned alot about themselves in the past few hours. Carol was shocked and surprised at herself....she had changed so much. Yesterday was a lifetime ago.

One of the images that stuck with her, was the image of Dee riding Gary's stiff prick out on the deck; and the crude, loud exhortation Dee was screaming. She had known Dee for many years, and had never...EVER heard her once talk like that. BUT, Dee now was Dee back then; only Carol overhearing her orgiastic utterances had changed...Dee hadn't changed at all.

Ron felt the same way about himself, also. Both of them had discovered the "secret"....there is alot of difference between love...and wild uninhibited sex. Both of them were learning that cheating involved deceitfulness; and that as long as there were no secrets between the couple, it was SHARING....and FUN!!

Neither of them felt a twinge of guilt or jealousy. Carol leaned over and sweetly kissed Rons' cheek. "I love you so much, my love." she said with meaning. "I love you too, babe!!" Ron answered.

"I hope we passed the test tonight." Carol wondered aloud. "I am SURE we did." grinned Ron. They both wondered what a full party of 8 couples would be like. Certainly more...More....and MORE of everything good; they both speculated.

As they got into bed awhile later...the thought of making love was a bit much after what had happened to them both only hours earlier. But that was fine, they cuddled, holding each other close, and kissing, "Good Night, my love!!" they both whispered.

They were both already thinking about the full group "meeting" coming up in two weeks. Rons' cock had twitched a couple of times when he pondered what sexual delights awaited him then. Carol felt her pussy moisten whan she thought about the upcoming party with seven other horny, uninhibited couples to play with.

They both slept deeply and happily thru the nite.....their marriage would never be like it had been going before that Saturday. It was only going to get better and better.........or was it??