Just an Old Legend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" Micha exclaimed, looking over at her. "You're certain?"

She shrugged, "As certain as I am of the cook. I don't care, but I knew that I'd upset him to say it. There are photos of them at the back of that folder."

"And the cook?"

"One of ours, obviously. I assigned the cook personally to take care of his every desire. Stefan was hopelessly in love inside of half an hour," she chuckled.

Micha stepped over and looked at the failed infiltrator. "Where is Cornelius now?"

"In the cells below," she said, "being questioned now."

"Shit and damn!" Micha roared, kicking Stefan in the face. He picked up his phone and dialed security. Looking up, he said, "You will interrogate this one."

Great, she thought, I really need this now.

"Look," she said, "I'm just about to start my – heat, Micha. I'm certainly not in the mood for any of this now. I was just about to take a couple of days vacation to go to my old home ..." she looked down and shook her head, "But I know that we need answers."

She looked sad and disgusted, "Very soon now there will be only ten of us from the forest."

He nodded, "Cornelius was always open to the clans. It is where he came from, banished by his own."

Well," she said with regret, "at least the rest of us are all from the same strain. We all think alike. He was always the one who argued every point just to be contrary."

-------------------

He woke up nauseous and sore to find himself restrained in an upright position and....

She was holding his penis.

"What – what are you – "

She didn't look up, "I'm inserting this catheter. You'll be here for a while, and I'm already tired of cleaning up after you. You shouldn't try to fight against the restraints, Stefan, there's silver there, and the latex covering is very thin. If you rip the latex, you'll burn yourself."

He cried out as she finished the insertion and pulled her gloves off with a smile. "I hope you're satisfied. I don't know what you thought to accomplish with your pretend evaluation, but you've made a bad day worse for me and I'm going to take it out on you. We'll play a game now. I'll ask you simple questions, and you'll answer them." She turned on the recording equipment and walked away to a chair and a table ten meters away.

"I won't tell you anything," he growled at her.

"Not at first," she said, seating herself on the chair as she picked up an automatic pistol. She screwed on a suppressor and selected a clip of nine millimeter ammunition. With the pistol loaded, she cocked it and pointed it at him.

"What's in the gun, silver bullets?"

She rolled her eyes, "Lead."

"I'm a full blood," he laughed, "I can't be killed by lead bullets, you stupid bitch."

She pulled the trigger and he felt the pain in his chest. The sound of the shot had been more like that of a staple gun.

"I know that," she said, "I'm going to shoot you until I feel like beginning the questions. Then you'll answer, or..." she looked away and he followed her line of sight to the shotgun lying on another table, "I'll start shooting larger pieces of you off until you do. I have all day and lots of ammunition. I wanted to be alone today to enjoy a little quiet psychopathic repression, but you chose today, so ..."

She shot him in the thigh twice and then emptied the clip into him here and there. "We can start now," she said, as the ejected casings tinkled and rolled along the floor, "Are you really a psychologist? I saw that in the background that I found about you." She ejected the clip and inserted another.

He was panting hard from the pain. "Yes," he said.

She lowered the gun, "What would it say about me if I told you that what you've just said is making me so very aroused right now?"

"It would mean that I was correct about you in my diagnosis and that you seek sexual gratification from your assignments." he groaned.

She got off the stool and stepped closer until she held the end of the silencer against the front of his ear, right at the scalp.

"Well that would be your interpretation, "she smiled, "It's always about your own little pricks, somehow." He screamed as she pulled the trigger and his ear disappeared. She waited to watch it grow back in most of the way.

"If you had any true sense of feeling, you'd know that I'd be lying. I'm not aroused at all. For you?" she spat on him, "What for? I'm just pissed off and crampy." She emptied the rest of the clip into his chest.

While he sobbed, she walked back and picking up a glove, she unscrewed the hot silencer and put another one on before changing clips again. "The rubber wipers in these things are only good at quieting them for about a clip."

She sipped at her cup of tea. "Feel like talking yet?"

The bullets from a couple of her earlier shots clattered to the floor after his body had worked them loose by itself. "You can fuck yourself."

She smiled grimly and very carefully shot him in the eye from thirty feet, sipping more of her tea as she waited until it glared back at her once more.

"The next one is for the other eye, and after that I'll put a few into your brain through your ears just to stir things up and to make you twitch. If that doesn't get me some answers, and I run out of my thermos of tea, I think that I'll turn that rig that you're fastened to around."

She smiled thinly. "I'll fuck you with that shotgun over there, Stefan, and somehow I forgot to bring any lubricating jelly. But I know I'll like it when you come, because the shotgun will sing its own joy right afterward. We can do that again and again. I'll wait for you to regenerate, Stefan. We can play like that all afternoon."

"You haven't asked me any questions."

She thought that she now detected a fearful quaver in his voice.

"Who sent you? I want it all," she said," the family, the individual, the names of all of your handlers, everything." She reached under the table and came back up with a submachine gun.

He began to tell her everything. She put on one of the headsets to be certain that it was being recorded and smiled.

She was moody and she knew it and why. She was very upset underneath about Cornelius and his attempt to sell them out. But at the least, it had been contained and she was completing even this assignment quickly, not that she'd imagined that someone from as pampered an upbringing as his had undoubtedly been would have lasted long in here.

She sighed. Another job well done, she told herself, but for what?

Micha and Jenna were so good to her. They sensed her sadness and did their best to include her as often as they could. She loved to come for visits and play the kindly aunt to their many whelps. She made it a point of personal pride to spend time with every one. Jenna often told her mate to be sure that his best huntress could take time for herself whenever she needed to, and sometimes gave her vacation packages as gifts from them both. It was all vey wonderful.

But then she was faced with the cold and empty reality of her life once more – the busy and occasionally very deadly ghost.

-----------------------

7:44AM Local time

30,000 Islands

Georgian Bay, Ontario

Canada

She awoke alone again, but smiled and stretched with a sigh as she smelled the bacon as Ion worked on breakfast. A quick trip to the bathroom, and Helen just followed her nose down the stairs. Ion smiled at her and reached to set a cup of coffee on the table for her. He grinned and said that she must really be hungry to come downstairs without a thing on.

"I am," she grinned, as she entertained thoughts of tearing his clothes off. It was a pleasant enough daydream, but she knew that she was overlooking something and said so as she sipped and tried to concentrate.

"I think it is the day that you wanted to talk to the fat man about buying the island," he smiled.

Her eyes flew open, and she twisted to see the clock, but then she relaxed, "I still have time, but not too much. Thanks, Ion."

He set her plate before her, "Elena, what will happen if you cannot buy it?"

She hadn't really thought of the possibility of failure and shrugged, "Then I'll keep renting it for a while, and then I guess we have to think of something else, Ion. We'd need a bit of time, but if you can leave the island, we'll think of something. I won't leave you behind. Unless you tell me different or we start to hate each other or something, we're together. The place doesn't matter to me if I have you in my life, though I really want to stay here now."

He nodded with a smile, "I wanted to hear that very much. Thank you."

"What will you do while I'm in town today?"

He shrugged, "I will do anything that you want me to do. I even have ideas for something that I want to do for you. Maybe I will plan that while I wait. I do not think that I want to start anything until I know if you are, ..." he searched for the word, "successful." Ion grinned that he'd come up with the right word, "You see? My English gets better because of you, Elena."

As Helen approached the island, she began to look for him and wondered where he might be. Tying up the boat, she climbed the stairs and looked around. Still no sign of him. She sighed, and turned around to look at the thin horizon. She began to think about it and gave a thought to painting a scene of her view from here.

She felt him press against her side and looked to see him sit to regard her quizzically. Helen sank down to sit on the rocky ground next to him. The yellow eyes were much the same. Now she thought that she had something of a key to unlock what they said to her. She realized that she hadn't had this earlier, and that there was a lot more information there than she'd ever given him credit for. She put her arm around him and smirked at how comical it might look to an observer.

"Stan Beamish and I argued back and forth a long time, Buddy." She had wanted to correct herself, but he didn't seem to mind it when she called him that, he just listened to her. "After that, I went to see a real estate lawyer. I'll know in a day or so, but it looks like we have a home here. I signed a conditional agreement, and if everything works out, the deal closes in a week. The irony of it kind of kills me, but you'll have the home here with me that you built yourself. I'll need a bigger boat, and I'll move my art stuff here after that." She leaned against him, burying her face in his fur, inhaling his wonderful scent. She looked up into his eyes again, "Did I do the right thing? Will you be happy here with me?"

She found her view of the world tilting and then he was playing the biggest fool dog that she could ever imagine as he licked her face and any exposed skin that he could find. She was helpless against him and laughed until she cried. When she'd caught her breath, she looked at him in front of her there with his head on the ground between his great paws. She moved toward him slowly and he watched her come to him. He was mesmerized, taking in all of the details and finding many more to see. He could barely wag his tail.

Her face came down to his and she kissed his snout softly, "I don't even know if you can do it, Ion, but could we go to the cove? I think I'd really like it if you could try to make love to me as gently as you can in the sunshine there as we finished up last night. I was in heaven, but I'm a bit stiff today. Even so, I'd want the wolfman now if you can do that. If you can't, then I'd prefer the man then, if I get a say. For today, I'd really love to be with you and feel fur while we do it."

----------------------------

They made gentle love on the wet sand of the cove and Helen finally knew what Danaya had meant about crying her happy tears when he'd loved her. In the quiet afterglow, Ion began to spend a lot of time kissing her breasts. Helen had always found her nipples to be incredibly sensitive after a solid orgasm, but Ion amazed her with the way that he had of nuzzling there so softly that she was learning to just allow him this and enjoy it as she caressed his head.

But it did give her questions. She thought to ask as she stroked his hair. She didn't necessarily want him to stop, but what she wanted to ask had come to her mind a few times before, and it had then been chased from her mind just as quickly every time by circumstances.

"Ion? I wanted to ask you something."

"Hmm?"

She had to give him credit, she thought with a soft smile, he did manage to sound at least a little intelligent as he kept on. "When Danaya was a woman, after she'd been bitten, her breasts were the same as before, right?"

He slowed in his attentions just a little as he replied, "Mm-hmm."

She drifted in the pleasant sensations for a minute, but Helen did manage to come back to what was on her mind. "When she was a wolf, she was like any other female canine, right? I mean, she was like any female dog or wolf who wasn't nursing whelps at the time, right?"

"Mm-hmm," came the reply.

Helen thought for a minute, "So when she was a wolf, she had eight nipples?"

He slowed for a second as he cast his mind back, but then answered with a decisive, "Mm-hmm."

He wasn't as single-minded as he let on to be. He was thinking about it, though Helen didn't notice.

There was a long pause as she thought. She was caught up in what he was doing, but at last, she just had to know.

"When she was in her middle form, the wolf-girl, how many -"

He lifted his lips, "Eight."

She froze, "Eight?"

Ion looked up to regard her, "Eight, yes. Why do you ask?"

"Well nothing," she fibbed a little self-consciously, "I was just trying to imagine what that looked like, that's all."

At that instant, he had just begun to kiss a nipple again, but now looked up at her and began to chuckle. "This was a time before cameras like today. We were too poor to have one anyway, but now I am a little sorry that I have no pictures to show you of this."

She began to feel a bit embarrassed that she'd asked him, and would have tried to dodge and hedge until she could turn the conversation in another direction. Ion knew this instinctively, and wanted now to playfully keep her from managing to do it. He moved up and her thighs parted due to the slight increase in his weight on them. He used it to his advantage and slid inside her again.

Helen wrapped her legs around him as he began to thrust so slowly that she could only sigh and go with what he was doing.

"Try to picture this in your mind," he said quietly. "As a wolf, you are right, she had eight nipples. As a woman, she had two breasts, like before. The middle-form is always in between, with things from the others - the same as it is with me. In the wolf-girl form, she had eight breasts, but the top pair were just as before, the next were much smaller, and the next even smaller, and so on. The bottom ones were little bumps with nipples. I cannot say for certain, but I think that if she had gotten pregnant and given birth, then they would all swell with milk to the same size - I think, but I don't know this. It sounds very strange, but it fit somehow, and didn't look out of place at all."

He groaned, but then continued, "It only looked a little strange if she was wet from a bath, if she changed then to that form. Remember that she had fur just like the fur that I have then. It suited her, you can trust me. You like my chest then. You said the fur is not too much to see what you would like. She was mad near the end, but though you are so beautiful, she was beautiful too, only completely different. As the wolf-girl she was still lovely to me and very wild. The fur hid the breasts just enough, the top ones were as easy to see as my muscles there that you love."

Helen struggled with the mental image that played in her mind. It was much more difficult to hold the picture in her head since they were copulating again, but she heard Ion quietly mutter something after a minute.

"Pardon?" she asked.

He wanted to do this a bit faster now, and was a little distracted himself. Still, he mentally shrugged to himself. One of the things that he loved most about her was the way that they could talk quietly about things as they did this. It seemed that if one or the other grew insistent, they'd save the rest of the talk for later and just settle to it. He looked at her lovely eyes and tried to concentrate on the talk.

"I said, it was still such a waste."

Helen was a little sorry now that she'd brought it up. "I'm very sorry for bringing back memories, Ion." She didn't say it, but for that instant, she felt a little like the second choice, even though that had never happened. What she hadn't reckoned on, was his growing ability to sense the feelings of the one that he now loved so. She had also not reckoned on his mischievous streak.

He raised his head, and Helen felt instantly better for the love that she saw in his eyes. There was no mistaking that. "Do not ever feel that you would compare badly to her. She was very beautiful and you are just as beautiful and even more, but completely different. As a man, I can say that you are easier to love. You are more womanly where her beauty was like a young girl who never grew up as you did. I can love you as you want me to. I could never let myself go with her, she was too small and frail. It was her greatest sadness, and I could never get her to let go of it."

He shook his head, "The past cannot be changed, Elena. Thank you for your kind words, but that was not what I meant here."

She was now confused, "Then what did you mean, Ion?"

He sighed with a smiling shrug, "A waste. Eight breasts, and still I have only two hands and one mouth."

Helen stared and then they smiled at each other for the briefest of instants.

And then Helen began to laugh. Though Ion loved her flat stomach, it hid well-developed abdominal muscles.

He groaned in discomfort as her laughter ejected him forcibly.

Ion made a mental note not to joke with her too much when they coupled. A sudden thought of what could happen if she sneezed during coitus scared the hell out of him.

"I wanted to say something to you about my middle-form, Elena. I think you are right about my seed. But after you said what you thought, I felt carefully in a private minute. You were wrong about something. You said that dogs and wolves have a small bone."

She nodded, remembering the conversation, "What was I wrong about, honey?"

He smiled as he began to shift, "I have that small bone there in this shape. Can you feel it?"

This was the first time that he'd taken her face to face as the wolf- man. She did indeed now feel the slight ridge that the bone created during his erection as he began to thrust harder. It hadn't been there when he was the man, she was sure of it. She clung to him as she bucked and cried out in joy.

Her considered opinion was that she loved it.

----------------

Though the weather had gotten very warm again, the warm front had brought humidity with it and by the evening, the rain had begun. Ion was preparing dinner because he'd said that he wanted to. Helen was happy to let him, but hung around in case he had trouble finding anything. She sat sipping coffee and thinking as she leafed through a book that she'd bought in town that day. At length, she stood up to get the piles of old letters.

Dinner was a bit worrisome for him, but Ion was relieved when Helen pronounced it delicious. "I cooked only to feed myself when I was alone here," he said a bit apologetically, "it was never meant to be more than that. I am happy that you like it."

Helen shook her head, "No, this is great. I know it's just a regular goulash to you, but it's something that I probably couldn't get in a fine restaurant without a lot of looking to find the right place - and that's if I even could. Don't worry yourself over it. I'm happy with it, believe me."