Just Another Day in the Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick steps back and begins to undress while Peter slides back on the bed, slipping out of his own boxer briefs and relaxing against the pillows at the head of the bed. Nick remains at the foot, naked as he idly fondles his thickening member.

Carly has one of Violet's nipples in her mouth, working the perky bud with her tongue as Violet's hand probes in-between Carly's legs, fingering her cunt with vigor. Carly and Violet alternate between long kisses then sucking each other nipples. Nick can tell how much Carly was enjoying Violet's big, round tits. Carly had good handfuls of her own, pert and high, but she really did like large breasts on other girls, fake or otherwise. Eventually, Carly makes the first move south, sliding down Violet's long torso and legs until her tongue can slip between Violet's lips, lapping her cunt with ferocity. One of Violet's hands wraps in Carly's red hair while the other runs along her tits and stomach.

At this point, Nick's cock is full and rigid, his fingers moving up and down his thick length. Violet reaches a crescendo, her body arching her back as Carly's tongue works her into orgasm. Carly pulls back, laughing and kissing Violet, wrapping her arms around Violet's wet shoulders. Violet pulls back and turns Carly around, forcibly bending her over as she drops and begins to return the favor, tonguing Carly's wet sex and pierced clit, alternating between her pussy and straying to Carly's tight hole. Violet knows Carly likes to get her ass eaten and is giving her all Carly can stand. Carly's legs widen, allowing Violet better access. Carly grinds back, hard, and Nick sees the building explosion in her a few minutes before her hips buck in pleasure into Violet's face.

The girls rinse off and then towel each other off before leaving the bathroom. The image blinks out and Peter murmurs, "I don't know about you, but I can't wait for those two to come back down."

Nick smiles and grunts, "You know it." He sees Peter is nice and hard, his fist working his sizeable cock with his own hand. In a matter of minutes, the two wet and completely naked women come downstairs and slide onto the bed.

Carly comes to Nick and gives him a kiss and he can taste Violet's juices on her tongue. "You two were amazing." Carly laughs. "You saw us? Where?" Nick nods to the TV and Carly's face beams, looking back at Peter and Violet. Violet lies next to Peter, one hand working his cock as she chews on his ear. "There was a camera in there?"

Carly does not wait for a response, she just laughs and says, "Wow! That is so fucking awesome!" Carly moves quickly across the bed and slides forward between Peter's legs. Her face inches from Peter's cock, she quickly licks him and then slides his cock into her mouth while Violet's hand strokes his base. Peter smiles in pleasure at Carly's effort and his eyes roll back under her incredible mouth. Nick moves in, sliding next to Carly but moving between Violet's legs to find her shaved sex, diving in to tongue her deeply.

Peter and Violet enjoy their guests' oral ministrations for some time before Carly slips Peter's member from her mouth and crawls atop him, letting his cock slide between her breasts, along her taunt stomach, then across her piercing until it pops up between her thighs. She kisses Peter hard, one hand grasping his tip from behind.

Nick flicks Violet's clit once with his tongue then moves up as well. Nick, however, moves farther up, straddling her chest enough to rub his heavy cock and balls between Violet's pronounced chest. Violet pushes her tits together and Nick pushes his cock between them. Violet leans forward and lets his head slide into her mouth as he deftly fucks her tits.

Carly teases Peter's tip along her soft lips for a bit, but eventually she pushes back and lets his hard cock push into her warm, wet hole. She starts slowly, gently riding him up and down as she watches Nick fuck Violet's face and tits like a mad bull. As she rides Peter, her tongue and hands playing with her own nipples and breasts, she cannot help but lean over to take her own licks along Nick's length, eventually taking one of his big balls in her mouth sucking and pulling on it.

Violet breaks it off and moves out from under Nick, pulling on his cock as she goes. Violet gets behind Carly, dropping to her hands and knees before leaning in to tongue Peter's cock and balls as it goes into Carly's dripping pussy. Nick gets behind Violet's tight, rounded ass and rubs his pierced head against Violet's shaved lips, eventually pushing his big cock into her bringing forth a grunt from Violet. She growls out to Peter, "Oh baby, he just pushed that horse cock in me!"

Peter bites Carly's left nipple lightly and both of his hands squeeze Carly's ass before pulling her delicate cheeks apart. Violet takes the initiative and moves her tongue to prod at Carly's asshole. Carly thrusts back harder, driving both Peter's length and Violet's agile tongue into her holes. Nick helps as his own thrusts into Violet's sex begin to increase in speed and intensity. Each deep penetration drives Violet's face into the wet, slapping junction between Carly and Peter.

Nick runs his thumbs along Violet's own puckered anus, wet from the shower, and slowly wedges his own thumbs into her ass while he continues to fuck her from behind. He feels the tension building in Violet and he grabs her waist with one hand, drives his thumb up her ass with the other, and really slams his cock into her. Violet comes in no time, screaming in pleasure as her body rocks against Nick.

Nick slows down and eventually pulls his wet cock from Violet as she slides out of the way. Nick wastes no time at all, moving forward until his wide head bounces against Carly's tight asshole. She looks over her shoulder as she moves up and down on Peter's shaft and gives him a growl. Nick smiles and grabs her waist, pulling her to a stop...all the way down Peter's pole...and then pushes his fat, hard cock into her ass. Carly's ass was tight and gripped Nick expertly, but she also knew just how to relax it to let Nick hilt himself in her ass.

Carly moans and bites her lower lip as both men begin to thrust and move within her, both of their cocks penetrating her at once. Carly gives into it...they knew how to get a good rhythm and she gladly gave into their strong hands to control her body and give her exactly what she wanted.

Nick focuses as he pushes in and out of Carly's ass. She is so full with both of them in her; the thin membrane separating Nick's cock from Peter's cock seems like tissue paper. Violet adds to the mix, standing and straddling Peter so that Carly's mouth can find Violet's wet slit. Nick and Peter begin to thrust harder, driving grunts and groans from Carly as their balls slap so hard they hit each other. After successive minutes of this, Carly's body becomes flush with her impending orgasm.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck me! Fill me...fuck me!!!!" Carly screams as her body is wracked in pleasure and her orifices grip the two men. Unable to hold themselves back any further, both Nick and Peter cum deep inside her, flooding her pussy and ass with stream after stream of hot, wet cum.

Eventually they both pull out, the wet sucking sound of their big cocks sliding from her body driving Carly nuts. She collapses back into the bed, only to have Violet climb between her legs, licking the cum dripping from her pussy and ass.

In short time, Violet and Carly are kissing and touching each other slowly. Finally Violet looks back at the boys and says to Carly, "Come on, let's get these guys back into action...because I want a shot at both of those cocks too."

Carly pounces on Nick and engulfs his half-hard cock with her mouth while Violet lashes Peter's softened member with her tongue as well. Nick's erection is restored in short order and Carly drags him to the large love pillow, climbing up and letting Nick push into her very wet and slick cunt. In no time, Nick is fucking her hard against the pillow while Violet and Peter watch.

Nick and Carly proceed to rotate their positions on the various curved chairs around the room. Nick enjoys her mouth, pussy, and ass at will. Violet and Peter eventually begin to fuck on the bed at the same time and the two couples enjoy working each other while watching the others at the same time.

Nick lays Carly back on the love pillow, spreads her legs and plunges into her as her head rolls back so that her breasts bounce prominently as her drives into her. Peter comes up to her and seeing him, she opens her mouth so that Peter can drive his cock down her throat. The two men begin to fuck her hard, her body arcing across the pillow. The two men fuck her until she comes again, her screams muffled by Peter's thick penis in her mouth.

Neither men cum themselves, eventually slipping out. That's when Nick sees Violet on the bed. On her knees, her wrists have leather cuffs on them with thin chains that go to the ceiling. Her arms are held wide apart and high. Sprouting from her ass is a big, black butt plug with a long black trail of horse hair from it. The hair bounces as Violet squirms, having been forced to watch Nick and Peter bookend Carly without being able to touch herself.

Both men approach the bed, Nick slides underneath her teasing her pussy with his cock before lifting her slightly to drive his massive tool into her dripping cunt. Carly comes over as well and grabs the horse tail, slowly pulling the immense tool from her ass, then licking it clean in front of Violet as Peter drives his hard member into Violet's gaping ass.

Violet relishes her double penetration and her two boys fuck her expertly. Carly teases her nipples, kissing her hard but always making sure Violet's hands remain restrained from touching anyone. This goes on for some time until Carly stops them and helps Violet reposition slightly. Peter lies down allowing Violet to lean back so that she is sitting on Peter's cock still buried in her ass. Nick then pushes into Violet's pussy, driving her back into Peter and his stiff member. Peter's strong arms and hands entwine Violet's as he keeps them pulled back in a taut reverse cowgirl position. Carly spreads her attentions among everyone as they continue to fuck Violet, but she also knows what Violet really wants...

Carly leans in and pulls Nick's cock from Violet's pussy, dripping with her wet juice, and licks and sucks it fiercely. Then she moves to put it back in, but drops it lower. Nick smiles and proceeds to push his wide head against the edge of Violet's asshole, already full of Peter's length. Violet howls in pleasure as Nick pushes in and she feels both fat cocks stretching her tight anus.

Nick and Peter's cocks rub each other and plunge into Violet repeatedly. Between the pure fullness and the ferocity of their thrusting, plus Carly's tongue playing with her clit, Violet eventually comes hard and bucks against them. This is more than either of them can stand as they fill her ass with hot cum.

Both men pull themselves free and Carly moves in and eagerly tongues Violet's ass, sucking and licking all of the cum from her ass. Some of it drips down her face and chin, but she does not stop until she feels all of it is in her mouth or on her face. Pulling back, she move up Violet's body and they kiss, swapping sperm as Violet licks the cum from Carly's face. After that is done, they both move to suck the men's cocks clean as well. First Peter, then Nick, they work together with some efficiency and experience.

When the orgy of sucking and licking is complete, all four of them lie back on the bed and relax from their efforts. Eventually, Carly speaks up and says to no one in particular, "Yeah, gonna want a copy of that one."

They all laugh.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nick opens the door to their house as Carly giggles and pushes past him. She kisses him again then shushes him as if he were the one making all the noise. The living room and kitchen are dark and the two finally make their way to the bedroom and go inside. The two begin to strip each other of their clothing as soon as they enter the house, tossing pants, shirts, panties, and the like all over the dark front room.

Once in the bedroom, there is the soft light of one of the night-lights. In their bed is a very naked blonde girl. Cassie is leaning back on the headboard, her legs wide apart as she dips two fingers into her shaved pussy. The other glow in the room, the TV on the wall, shows three people in the middle of an energetic fuck session. Nick glances and sees it Ginny, Chastity, and Nick. He smiles to himself and remembers that night well.

Carly murmurs, "Well hello there...been waiting long?"

Cassie just moans. Carly chuckles and jumps on the bed to smoothly straddle Cassie's face. The blonde 18-year old girl pushes her tongue into Carly's still wet pussy and moans as she tastes cum and Carly's own wetness.

Nick watches and feels the stirring in his own thickening member. He looks down, then back at his fianc‚e who glances over her shoulder, winks at Nick, and then gestures for Nick to come to her with one crooked finger.

Just another day in the life, but oh what a life it is. Nick joins them with a wide smile on his face.