Just Another Night

Story Info
He uses bondage and toys to bring her to new heights.
2.2k words
4.45
88.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kids were in bed asleep and at last it was our time. He had read the latest couple of stories I finished. We stood close, talking quietly. I could feel our anticipation in the air. We kissed a few times and he bit my neck, sending a delicious shiver down my spine. Goose bumps rose on my arms and legs.

"Now what about that world class blow job you were talking about giving me earlier?" he teased me.

"But you didn't take me out to dinner!" I teased back.

"Did you eat?" he asked me with a smile.

"Yes," I answered, laughing, sure of what was coming next.

"Well then?" He gestured for me to get on my knees. He didn't have to say anything else. I knelt at his feet. I popped the button on his pants open and unzipped his fly. He hadn't bothered to put on any underwear after his shower earlier. His cock sprang out at me as I pulled his pants down, already beginning to swell.

I leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock. I licked it again and slid my tongue around it, then under the ridge to tickle the top of his shaft. Slowly I slid my tongue around him, teasing at his tiny hole with the tip of it. I licked the head of his cock thoroughly before I began to lick the rest of him. Slipping my tongue up and down, I wet his shaft thoroughly.

He was slippery against my cheek as I nuzzled around the base of his shaft, then slid my tongue down to his balls. I sucked one of them into my mouth, caressing it with my tongue as I held it there. I released the first one to capture the second and give it the same complete attention.

I went back to thoroughly tonguing his cock, making sure it was wet from base to tip. Then I sucked just the head of his cock into my mouth, my lips resting just over the spongy ridge. Teasing, I licked and sucked at him as he pushed his hips toward me. I was rewarded with a groan as I opened my mouth and slid my lips down his swollen shaft until my nose was pushing on his abdomen. I pulled my mouth back up to the tip of his cock, then pushed back down over him again until he was buried in my throat.

He put his hands on either side of my head and began to guide my movements, pulling me onto him and pushing my head back to do it again and again. I wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock as he thrust his hips forward to meet my face. Over and over I could feel him hitting the back of my throat. Finally he slowed and I looked up at him, his cock still resting between my lips.

"Would you like this hard cock in your ass?" he asked me. I groaned and sank my mouth back down over him. He let me suck him for a few more strokes and then pulled me from his cock. "I asked you if you would like this cock in your ass."

"Yes, please," I moaned helplessly. He had been taunting me with fucking my ass all day. He knew I wanted it. He had made me want it, telling me how he was going to make me cum again and again. I knew every word he had said was true.

"Go get out the toys and restraints, and the flogger," he ordered me. I rose from my knees and went to the bedroom. I got our bag of toys out and set it on the bed. I got out the Velcro wrist and ankle restraints, and the straps that would hook to the eyebolts around the bed. He came in as I was finishing undressing.

"Assume your position," he said as he took off his shirt. I bent over the end of the bed and put my arms out in front of me. He wrapped the soft cuffs around my wrists and hooked each cuff to a strap. The straps he hooked to eyebolts, one on either side of the bed about half way down. He left enough room I could lift up on my arms a little, enough to raise my tits off the bed. I looked in the mirror on the headboard and watched him behind me.

I watched as he got the bottle of lubricant out and put some on his finger. I felt its coldness between my ass cheeks as he slowly inserted his finger. He worked it back and forth, loosening me up a little and arousing me more. When I began pushing back against his finger, he withdrew from me.

He picked up the anal plug and covered it in the lube. As soon as he had the tip inserted into my ass, he held it still and let me push back onto the tapered plug. As I pushed back against it he turned the vibrations on.

"Aahhh," I gasped as the largest part of the plug passed my anal ring. He pushed it in just a bit further and began wiggling it just a little.

"Do you like that?" he asked me. He already knew I did. The way I was moaning he knew I was close to cumming.

"Yesss," I moaned, "I'm going to cummm..." He continued to wiggle it inside me as I bucked wildly and gripped the blankets.

He left the plug in my ass and picked up the flogger. I watched in the mirror as he raised his arm. "Whack" the leather falls struck my ass cheek. "Whack" he smacked the leather on the other side. He alternated sides, smacking each side many times, each round progressively harder until I was squirming and whimpering under the blows.

He stopped flogging me to get up on his knees on the bed in front of me. He loosened my bonds enough that I could brace my hands by his knees and lift my mouth to his cock. I licked the tip of his cock and tasted his pre cum dripping from the tip.

"Mmm," I moaned over his cock as it slid into the back of my throat. He responded by taking my head in his hands once again and gently guiding my mouth up and down his stiffness. He let go of my head with one hand and reached for the flogger, turning up the vibe in my ass before he picked it up.

"Whack, whack, whack," he rained blows on my ass as I caressed his cock with my lips and tongue. I could hear his concentrated breathing, his exhale with each stroke of the flogger just before the leather stung my flesh. I was already rising quickly toward another peak and began moaning around each stroke of his cock. "Yes, that's it, my slut. Cum for me." he encouraged me. He kept flogging me as my mouth tightened around him.

"Ohhh... ahhh..." I moaned as I pulled my mouth from him and bent my head to the bed, my body spasming and arching in another orgasm.

I put my mouth back over his cock when I recovered control over my body and sucked more of his pre cum off the tip as I slid my lips and tongue back around it. No sooner had I gotten into another good rhythm up and down his shaft than he stopped me. He moved back around behind me and slowly pulled the plug from my ass.

"You want my cock in your ass now, my slut?" he asked me without needing an answer. He grabbed my hips and held me still as he pushed his cock into me one slow inch at a time.

"Ohhh, yes, I love it when you fuck my ass." I moaned as he slowly entered me. I could feel the head of his cock pushing past that point where the plug had been. It felt so good, filling me so snugly. I almost came again as he quickly thrust in the last inch or so. He picked the flogger back up as he fucked my ass and began slapping it against me again, in cadence with the movement of his hips. Within 4 strokes I began to shudder with another orgasm.

"Ohhh, ohhh... god... fuck my ass!" I whimpered and pleaded for him to keep doing just what he was doing. He did keep going, until I came yet again, still moaning from the previous one. I could feel my pussy clutching at nothing, my ass flexing even tighter around his hard cock, my whole body overtaken by waves of pleasure.

"You like that?" he asked as I leaned over the bed panting. As I was answering he was taking his cock from me.

"Yes..." I breathed, "I love your cock in my ass."

He reached into the toy bag and pulled out our newest vibe. A sleeve over a hard plastic vibrator, it isn't so much bigger than he is than just stiffer... the hard plastic underneath doesn't give at all.

He coated it in lube and slid it into me. He turned the vibrations on as he began to fuck me with it, holding it at an angle that made the most incredible contact with my G spot. As he fucked me with the toy, he unclipped my right wrist and handed me my little bullet.

I turned the bullet on and began to rub it against my clit. It felt so good I immediately had another orgasm, moaning and humping back against the vibe as he played it in and out of my ass.

"You like that, don't you, my slut," he said as I continued to shudder with pleasure. "You want to cum again, I can just feel it."

Yes, I was climbing toward yet another orgasm. He changed the tempo of his strokes with the vibrator just a little, quicker. My moaning was almost constant now, as he slowed down, then sped up again. The vibrations on my clit were bringing me closer... he changed the angle of the vibe in my ass a little, causing me to plateau before I climbed higher still toward that peak. I watched him in the mirror, his concentration on playing me so intense.

"Yes, that's it... Cum for me again!" he said to me, his voice thick with excitement. "You're going to cum so hard!" I knew it was going to be huge. He had been purposefully altering his strokes to make me wait just a little longer before I came, to build it up.

Finally the sensations overwhelmed me and I came hard, my body clamping down on the vibrator he had stroking my ass. I could feel the cum just squirting out of me, coating my fingers, dripping off them. I could feel the warm liquid running down my thighs, and still I just kept cumming, the humming of the vibrators sending me into repeated spasms.

As soon as I had calmed he pulled the vibe from me and inserted his cock into my ass once again. He drove in hard to his balls all at once and fucked me for a few strokes, then pulled back until only the very tip of his cock remained in my ass. He thrust himself all the way in again, then repeated this process over and over again. Waves of pleasure rolled over my body as he brought out all the sensations he could.

I watched him in the mirror as his strokes changed. His cock swelled even more, felt even harder inside me as he drove into me with purpose. His body arched backward, his face contorted in ecstasy was a beautiful sight to me. It was my turn to be encouraging, even as I felt his cum triggering my own.

"Ohhh, yes! Fill my ass with your cum. Drive your cock into me!" I cried out as I came with him. "Oh, god..." He kept pumping into me until his legs grew too shaky to continue. Still bent over the bed, I rested my head and tried to catch my breath.


He picked up the vibe again and pushed it right back into my ass. He started stroking me with it all over again and told me to put my bullet back up to my clit. I did as he requested and came again almost immediately, but he didn't stop. He just kept moving the vibe in and out of my ass with long strokes.

Moaning uncontrollably, my whole body shaking, I was unable to stop myself from thrusting back at him. Already again I could feel another orgasm building.

"Yes, oh yes, oh yes! Fuck me!" I wailed as the sensations in my ass and the vibrations on my clit began to push me toward the edge. Suddenly I came, harder than I ever had before. It was amazing. My orgasm was so strong my whole body went rigid. My legs went out behind me and my arms stiffened. It was a good thing I was bent over the bed because I had absolutely no control over my muscles for about five seconds.

He pulled the vibe from me and put his hand on my back and waited for me to recover. He gently cleaned me up before helping me up onto the bed. We held each other and talked about how fantastic the night's activities had been. The next thing I remember is him gently shaking me. It was time to get up and start a new day.