Just Another Night with You

Story Info
A whirlwind of a night with her man.
2.1k words
4.55
11.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lock clicks in the front door, letting in a whoosh of chilly air as you step inside and shut it behind you. You kick off your shoes and drop your duffel bag on the floor while your eyes sweep the house, looking for me.

"Baby, I'm home!" You shout. "What's for dinner?"

You follow your nose into the kitchen, where I am bent over the oven, a panful of chicken in my gloved hand, and you resist the urge to swat my ass when you see a flash of red underneath my skirt. I straighten and smile at you, pushing the hair out of my eyes and standing on tiptoe to kiss you hello.

"How was your day, love?" I ask. "Hungry? Dinner's almost ready I just have to finish up the salad and we'll be ready to eat."

You kiss me back and walk to the bathroom to wash up; stretching your back and rolling your shoulders a little to relieve the tension- it had been a long day.

When you get back to the kitchen, I'm singing off-key along to a song on the radio, making you smile. You grab hold of my hand and twirl me into your arms, kissing me gently on the lips and holding me close. My eyes flutter closed as your full lips brush against mine and you step forward, slowly moving me so my back is against the countertop, and for a moment I'm lost in your embrace.

PLOP.

My eyes fly open when something cold and wet drips onto my arm. I laugh when I realize I'm still holding the salad tongs and the bump against the counter caused some dressing to drop. Your eyes smile at me as you take the tongs from my hand and toss them over your shoulder while you grab me around the waist, hoisting me up onto the counter and moving between my legs. You lick the dressing from my arm, leaving behind a shiny trail, and I close my eyes again as your lips move from my arm to my shoulder to my neck, brushing ever so softly against my skin.

I gently take your face into my hands and raise it to kiss you as your hands hold me tight around the waist, tongue tracing the curve of your bottom lip and tasting your sweet breath when your lips part. You slide your hands up my back under my shirt, sending a chill down my spine as the tip of our tongues brush together and I grab hold of your collar, twisting the fabric in my fingers and pull you closer to me, deepening our kiss. My hair falls over our faces and you tuck it behind my ear, winding your fingers through its silky length and firmly holding my head as your tongue explores my mouth.

You sigh a little as I lock my legs around your waist and nibble hot wet kisses across your jawline to your neck and you pull back slightly.

"Baby, you know what that does to me... I can't take-"

I smile against your neck and bite down a little rougher than I should, licking your sensitive neck when you inhale sharply and giggle when I feel you start to get hard. You let out a soft growl and grab my face in one strong hand and shake me.

"You asked for it," you mutter, narrowing your eyes playfully at me before throwing me over your shoulder.

"Ohhhhh I'm soooo scared baby!" I smirk. "What are you gonna do to me?"

The breath is knocked out of my lungs as you cross the kitchen in three long strides and slam me against the wall, burying your face in my neck and inhaling the sweet, saccharine scent of my perfume deeply.

"I'm going to fuck you is what I'm going to do to you!" you whisper huskily in my ear.

Your hot breath sends tingles down my body and makes me go a little weak in the knees, as you knew it would, while your hips slowly move against mine, the heat radiating from your body sets off a twinge deep in the pit of my stomach. My head falls back a little when you trace the outline of my ear with your tongue. I'm powerless in your arms and you know it.

One hand cups my pert, skirt-covered ass while the other pulls my shirt over my head, exposing my red lace bra barely encasing my full breasts. You press your body against me, teasing and twisting my nipples until they're hard little pebbles peeping through the thin material. I grab hold of your shirt and quickly lift it over your head to expose the hard body I can't get enough of, and you duck your head to suck on my tits while I sigh softly.

Your fingers slide down my body, unhooking my bra and dropping it on the floor, gliding across my stomach and hovering just above the waistline of my short black skirt while I kiss your neck and trace smooth circles on your back and chest. You slip your hand down a little further, grabbing hold of my sleek, long leg and pulling it up and I wrap it around your hip invitingly, pulling you closer to me. I drape my arms around your neck and stroke your hair as our lips mesh and our tongues dance, sliding over and under one another as you grind your hips into mine.

Lips busy on yours, my hands slide down your shoulders to your chest to your stomach and I trace the growing outline of your cock as you tease me through my skimpy panties. My breath catches in my throat and a little damp spot spreads between my legs as you slip your finger past the lacey border and into my tight, wet pussy, slowly starting to finger fuck me as I unzip your pants and pull out your engorged member, stroking it gently and loving the way it throbs in my hand.

I moan softly and give you one more kiss before I lick a hot path down your body till I reach your cock. I grin impishly at you before swirling my tongue around the head and taking the full pulsating length of you in my mouth.

"Ohhhh baby," you moan. "That feels so fucking good!"

You grab hold of the wall for support as I start sucking hard on the head, tongue flicking, my hand moving on the shaft rhythmically and playing with your balls. I love the way your fingers bury themselves in my hair, holding my head steady as your dick starts twitching and a little sweet precum seeps out. My mouth opens wide when you start thrusting, trying to open my throat and spluttering a little when you slide in your whole dick, forcing me to deep throat you. I can tell by the way your breathing quickens that you're enjoying yourself, maybe a little too much as I cough, trying to breathe around the massive penis in my throat.

"You taste so good!" I give you one last suck, letting go with a loud POP and standing up, licking my lips. "Don't cum yet baby we're not finished! Just let me go put the food in the fridge." I turn to go and you shake your head and pull me towards the bedroom. Laughing, I try to get away, knowing full well I'm not going anywhere, and that I want you just as badly as you want me.

Finally I give up and race you to our room, giggling as I push past you and take a running leap onto our bed and watch you walk in the doorway, reaching out to grab your hand and pull you on top of me. We kiss passionately, each trying to hold out from ripping the last of each others' clothes from our bodies.

"Give up yet, baby?" I whisper in your ear, my fingernails skimming lightly over your bare back all the way down your spine and pulling your hips closer to mine as your lips skim over me. Your hand wanders down from my face to my shoulder and slides down my body, finally stopping to play with the corner of my panties. The feeling of your body against mine makes me want you even more and finally I surrender and beg you to stop teasing me.

"Baby please..." I sigh as you tantalize me and I unconsciously start stroking your dick again. You chuckle when I can't get the button on your jeans undone and simply pull them off, kicking them away and wriggling my hips underneath you. "I need you now baby please stop teasing me put it in, I want you!"

You reach down and rip my panties off, tossing them in the corner and pushing my legs apart as you kiss your way up my body. Just when you reach my neck and my eyes start to slide closed you slip the full length of your hard, pulsing cock inside of me, making me gasp. I love this feeling, you fill me so perfectly, and when you start moving with long, slow strokes my legs tighten and lock around your waist, pulling you closer in.

The heat of your body against me and the way your skin slides over mine when you thrust is intoxicating. I'm struck by how hot you are when you're towering over me, cock deep inside your woman, animalistic instincts taking over as your salty sweat mingles with mine and your fingers dig into my waist and breasts.

"Tell me you want me baby, tell me you want me to fuck you," you whisper in my ear. "Tell me you love my big hard cock inside your sweet little pussy!"

"Oh baby I love it so much! I want more give me more please baby fuck me, fuck me harder!" I moan in return. You always know without asking how to drive me crazy, the mere thought of your body moving in steady motion against mine makes me want to explode, and I pull your head down to kiss you, licking your lips and nibbling hot, wet kisses on your neck and chest.

You pick up the pace, going faster and cock ramming harder into my pussy. Our bodies slap together as I lift my hips to meet yours and I bite down on your shoulder to keep from screaming out loud, while you pin me to the bed, using my shoulders as leverage to fuck me senseless as no other man could. My limbs tingle and I moan as you grab hold of my throat, choking me as your dick slides in and out, and my eyes roll back in my head with the pure ecstasy only you can make me feel.

"Ohhhhh shit baby! I'm gonna cum!" you groan. "Where do you want it?"

My mouth opens and my mouth moves but no words come out; I can't speak. You make me feel too good, you take my breath away. Everything I have is focused on you. The connection in my brain is no longer there, I doubt I could remember my own name.

"Baby..." I manage to get out. "Inside me, cum inside me, I want to feel you..."

I lock my legs as tight as I can around you and my fingernails dig into your back as you fuck me faster and faster and harder and harder until you jerk, thrusting deep one last time and I feel your cock twitch deep inside my pussy. The look of utter release on your face as your eyes roll back in your head and the guttural grunt you let loose with your hot cum as it pumps inside me sends me off the edge. My head falls back and my toes curl as I spiral downwards into a world of heat and light and movement for a split second that seems to last a lifetime.

When we come back down to earth, we roll to the middle of the bed to catch our breath and you pull me close and I kiss your lips gently. I'm content to just lie quietly in the strong arms that keep me safe and warm each day, listening to you breathe and feeling your heart beat against me. It's my favorite moment of the day, just lying here with you; strength spent and mind blank, a little sweaty and unkempt. I could care less if the world came crashing down around us, and the way you're looking at me with those big brown eyes of yours tells me you feel the same.

We smile and whisper, "I love you..."