Just Being Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

I was feeling pretty good by then and the idea that Sandy had something more for me excited me. I said, "I am ready and waiting. What is the surprise?"

Sandy kissed my ear then she kissed me on the mouth and pushed her tongue inside to play with my tongue. When she broke off the kiss she said, "Remember when I said that Mike was going away for the weekend?"

I suddenly felt uneasy. "Yes. What about it?"

"Well, I lied about that. Mike didn't go away."

Now I was scared. "What do you mean he didn't go away? Where is he? Is he here, in the house?"

Sandy laughed, "No. He is not in the house. Mike isn't into watching me have sex with other men."

"Well then, where is he?"

"Like I said, Mike isn't into watching me have sex with other men. Mike is into having sex with other women. That's what Mike is doing now. He is having sex with another woman."

"You had me worried. So then, is this, I mean you and me, is this revenge. Are you using me to get even with Mike?"

Sandy said, "No, not at all. I was telling you the truth when I said I was attracted to you and I wanted to have sex with you."

"So what? Are you saying that you and Mike have an understanding? You both play around? "

"Well, yes. But it's more than that. Mike and I help each other."

I asked, "Help each other how?"

"Sometimes I help Mike get the woman he's interested in and sometimes he helps me get the man I'm interested in."

"In this case who helped whom?"

"This time Mike helped me. I told you I was attracted to you immediately."

I asked "So how did Mike help. By leaving us alone in the house tonight? Did he do anything else to help?"

"Giving us time alone in the house is one thing he did but there is more to that then just staying away from the house tonight."

"What else did he do?"

"He arranged for you to be able to get out of the house tonight."

"I said, "What? I got out because Jo went to go visit her mother."

"Did you talk to Jo's mother?"

"No, why?"

"Then how do you know Jo's mother called?"

"Jo told me?"

"And you believed her?"

"Just what are you trying to say?" I asked as my stomach began to do flips.

"What I am saying is that Mike arranged for Jo to be busy tonight so that you and I could be together."

I was beginning to get upset, even a little angry. "Where is Mike right now?"

"Where do you think he is?"

"How the hell should I know?"

"Mike is where Jo is."

That was not what I wanted to hear but was beginning to suspect what Sandy was leading to. I wasn't sure I believed her, or was it that I just didn't want to believe her? "Okay then, where is Jo?"

"Jo is in your house in your bed having sex with Mike."

I said, "That can't be. Jo wouldn't do that."

"Well you said you wouldn't do that, but you did."

I was desperate now, "I don't believe it."

Sandy climbed off me and got out of bed and said follow me. I followed Sandy out of the room we had been in, which was the guest bedroom in the front of the house, and into the master bedroom. Sandy closed the doors behind us and led me through the dark room to the windows. Once at the windows Sandy opened the drapes and the blinds. From Sandy's bedroom window we had a view of the back of my house and the windows of my bedroom. It took only a moment to notice that not only were the lights on in my bedroom but the blinds had been raised just enough that I could see the bed. And on the bed I saw my faithful wife Jo, sucking Mike's cock.

I was stunned to say the least. I didn't know what to do. Should I run over to my house and confront Mike and Jo. But how could I after what Sandy and I had just done. As hard as I tried I could find no way out. I looked and Sandy and said, "My marriage is over. Why did you do this to me?"

"I told you. I found you attractive. I left the rest up to you. When you said that you wanted to have an affair I told Mike to help me clear the way. It just happened that Mike found Jo to be very attractive so he decided that the best play for him was to seduce her."

"Why are they in my house. Jo didn't know I wasn't going to be home tonight, or did she?"

"She didn't know until this afternoon when Mike met her at her motel."

"Her motel?"

"Yes. I'm sure they had sex at the motel then went to dinner. At dinner Mike told Jo that you were going to be with me this evening and suggested they go back to your house. Apparently Jo took the news better than you did. I mean look at her work on Mike's cock. She sure doesn't look worried does she? Now you can fuss and fume about Mike and Jo or you can come back to the other room and I'll take care of you the way Jo is taking care of Mike. You should just think of this as a swap of partners for the night. Things will be all right. You two will work things out. Just talk it through. Who knows, you may find that you are both happy that this happened and this may lead to more adventures."

Sandy turned to leave the room and I looked back toward my house and watched as Jo climbed on top of Mike and guided his cock into her. I don't know what came over me but I went with Sandy back to the other room and made love to her, not once more but twice and slept with her the rest of the night. I decided it was to late to worry about what was going to happen with Jo. I would just have to wait and see how things worked out.

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
King Size Bed Good friends share. Really good friends share a lot.in Group Sex
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories