Just Checking You Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourawful
yourawful
918 Followers

My sister's hand reached out and grabbed my thigh, squeezing it hard, seemingly as hard as she could. I looked up into her face she seemed to be in almost unbearable agony, trying to control herself. I continued rubbing her clit. She moved her hand from my leg and grabbed my arm trying to pull my hand away from her sex. I continued stroking her pussy through her panties but my fingers were sliding down the silk.

The waitress was back at our table taking away the dishes and talking to Erin. My sister turned her head and whispered into my ear, so silently so sexy, "Stop it, your going to make me cum in front of everyone. They'll know." I don't care I thought.

But for her I slid my hand back off her pussy onto her upper thigh right at the edge of her panties. Andrea, my sister let go of my arm and took a long sip from her drink. I wanted her. I wanted to feel her pussy. I continued caressing her thigh. On my next stroke up her thigh I stopped right below her panties. Insane with lust, I eased my fingers underneath my sister's panties. I could feel warmth and hairs between my fingers then suddenly my sister grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand out from underneath her panties and skirt. She let go of my wrist taking my hand and holding it.

Holding hands with my sister. Not as good as finger fucking her but nice. Andrea dropped our hands down into the space between us. I began rubbing my sister's hand softly and she squeezed my hand tightly. The bad little brother. My sister wouldn't let go of my hand practically for the rest of the meal afraid of where her brother's greedy little fingers might wander to if unescorted.

When the meal ended and everyone started getting up from the table my sister let go of my hand. Rob took off for the door after saying his good-byes. Probably hoping to hear a good report Monday at work on how the date went.

Erin asked, "Would you mind taking your sister home, Gary. It's kind of out of the way for me. I'm really tired. I have to pick my parents up from the airport at 6 tomorrow. Their visiting remember."

Andrea, my sister, looked stunned. I think my sister thought she was about to escape and now she might have to fight off more of my advances. Hmm. I guess I'm not fucking Erin tonight. Her damn parents. That's all right, driving my sister was even better.

"No problem"

The bar area was much more crowded now than before and we had to make are way through the congestion to get to the exit door. Erin was leading the way through the maze of people with Andrea then me following. Human traffic clogged the path to the door and our progress came to a halt. Trying to get out of the way of people going the opposite direction caused me to press up against my sister, Andrea. She looked back at me crossly.

I moved myself against her pushing me cock against her ass. There were so many people that no one had any idea what I was doing. I reached out and placed my hands on my sister's hips and pushed my cock up into her ass. Now firmly holding her hips. I pulled my hips along with my cock up towards her ass. Suddenly, I felt my sister push back against me. Grinding my dick against her butt. I held onto my sister letting her feel my erection as she pushed her ass against me. Then she was moving forward again away from me as our path out the door cleared.

Erin's car was parked near the club so we kissed goodbye and she took off in her automobile. Andrea looked at me not sure what to say or do.

"My car is parked in the back of the lot." We walked silently away from the bar and the loud music began to fade. The tension was maddening. Sexually charged. We passed several people headed towards the club and then we were all alone in the parking lot. After quite a walk, I saw my car and hit the button to open the door. My sister moved towards the passenger door. I started for half a second towards the other door but then I followed my sister.

Andrea was in the process of reaching for the door handle when I pressed myself up against her.

Immediately, I started kissing her cheek then her neck tasting her skin. Touching my tongue to my sister's forbidden flesh. My hands reached around her sliding up her stomach to cup each off her d cup breast. My lips sucked at her neck and then back up to her ear as I plunged my tongue. I lowered one of my hands as I pulled at her shirt finding the bottom. My hand wantonly felt her stomach, her belly button, her ribs and then her breast as I guided my hand underneath her bra. I quickly moved my other hand underneath her shirt and bra cupping her left breast. I was now hold both of my sister's breasts in my hands. My fingers grasping her soft, silky flesh. Not through clothes but skin to skin for the first time. I squeezed her puffy nipples between my fingers of each hand. One of my greatest fantasies had come true. I was fondling, massaging my sister's tits.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Gary, you're my brother this is so wrong."

I took my right hand out of her bra releasing her breast and used that hand to grab her skirt, pulling and bunching it up. I could see her immediately turn her head towards me but I continued to kiss and suck my sister's neck. She knew what was coming next. I reached my hand down over her abdomen and onto her panties. My hand free of the limitations of the table and her skirt more forcefully began rubbing my sister between her legs. I could feel her pushing her mound into my hand. Thrusting her breast into my hand as her brother massaged her sensitive skin.

"Ohh God, I'm going to hell," she said quietly. "Ahhh. Not with my brother. Brother's should play with their sister's pussies." All the while pressing her pussy against my fingers and spreading her legs to allow me easier access.

I could feel her panties soaking through as I rubbed the entire pussy and then clit. Feeling her soft, yielding flesh beneath her silk panties. Her pubic hairs pushing out against the fabric. I slid my hand up to her panty line onto her stomach and then curled my fingers underneath the silk fabric. I was now in my sister's panties. Where I wanted to be.

My fingers tangled with her soft downy hairs, she was so hairless every where else but her hair was thick and womanly in her bush. My hand then went down cupping her pussy. Feeling her warmth and wetness spreading on my fingers. Touching her privates for the first time. I started stroking her pussy softly. Looking and finding her clit. Her pleasure button in her brother's greedy little fingers. I began rubbing lightly making small circles. My sister's breathing was becoming deeper, heavier.

"Your so awful. We can't do this."

I moved my wet fingers to her opening easily sliding two of my fingers through her lips and then plunging them into her vagina. Her walls of flesh surrounding my digits. I pushed my fingers in as deeply as I could then pulled them back almost to her opening then rammed my fingers back into her.

"Oh noooo, your fingering me," gasping for air "your finger fucking me, my brother ahh"

My body was wrapped around hers. My sister would move her hips to meet each thrust of my fingers into her canal. It truly was like fucking.

"We are so bad," my sister moaned into my ear.

"I want to fuck you so bad," I said.

"We can't, we can't do that. It's too far," she answered raspy as I continued to finger fuck my sister.

"Doesn't that feel good, don't you want to know what my cock feels like. Don't you want to feel me inside you," my heart was pounding away but I felt so much more in control then her. "Please." I moved my fingers out of her vagina and back onto her clit as my other hand squeezed her nipple.

"No, ahhhh, it feels so good. Too good."

I put my mouth to her ear, "I want to hear you say. I want my brother's cock."

"We can't. Fucck Fuckk.

I rubbed circles more aggressively, "Say it, Andrea. I just want to hear you say it. I want my brother's cock."

She was silently gasping and moaning as her face looked in agonizing pain. Then she said, "I want my brother's cock."

I responded leading her, "I want my brother's cock in my pussy."

Immediately this time she replied, "I want my brother's cock in my pussy."

Finally I said "I want my brother to fuck my pussy."

My hand was tiring but I kept playing with her clit, "Say it," I demanded, " I want my brother's cock in my pussy. I want to fuck my brother."

My sister's voice sounding weak," I want to fuck my brother. I want to fuck my brother. I want my brother's cock in my pussy."

I whispered into her ear "If that's what my sister wants." I pulled my left hand out of her bra and my right hand out of her panties. I moved each of my hands to her hips and hooked her panties with my fingers. Then I yanked her panties down. They caught on her ass cheeks but quickly pulled them over her bump onto her upper thighs. I lowered my body on hers and then pulled her panties as low as I could. My sister's panties were now trapped on her lower thighs right above her knees.

My sister swung her head around in shock. Her mouth slightly agape. Shocked that her brother had just pulled her panties practically off, shocked that her brother was about to fuck her. Mad that her brother took his hand off her when she so close to cumming. Bad brother.

My sister looking so wanton, so sexual her lips puffy, her eyes glazed and mouth agape I had to kiss her. With her head turned back towards me in stunned disbelief I pressed my lips against hers for the first time. The kiss grew in passion immediately as her tongue entered my mouth. My tongue wrapped around hers. I was kissing my sister. French kissing my sister. My sister had just said to me kissing can be so much more personal then fucking someone. Kissing is nice but I'd rather fuck my sister. Then she broke the kiss.

"Gary, you can't fuck me you're my brother, "

I moved my hand back up to her pussy. She was so wet. I slid my fingers against her pussy several times and then found her clit again. "Ahhhh We're in a parking lot. ahhhh" her moans seemed to end any protest about incest. I took my body weight off her and moved my hand to my waist. I unbuckled my belt and snapped open my pants pulling down the fly at almost the same time. I tried several times to lower my boxers but my hard cock was snagged against them.

After a couple of tries I got my boxers off my cock and lowered them to just below my ass. My one hand continued to rub against my sister's sex trying to prevent her from deciding to stop me from fucking her. My other hand reached down and pulled up my sister's skirt. The front had already been pulled up but now the back of her skirt was bunched at her waist as well.

I could now see my sister's ass. Her ass was so white, delectable looking. I wanted to bite it. She had a beautiful shapely ass I thought to myself. I pressed myself against her. My cock touched her butt for the first time. Sliding in between her cheeks.

My sister turned her head to me gasping," Do you have a condom" She wanted to fuck me I thought. My sister wants to fuck me. That's what that question means.

I replied," It'll be okay."

I took my hand away from her pussy and placed it at her hip. "We shouldn't fuck without a condom, you're my brother." My sister is standing before me naked from the waist down with my cock pressed against her ass. It only gets a little better than that. I took my cock in my hand. I am 6'2, my sister is 5'6 so I lowered myself and moved away from her slightly. I could hear people talking in the distance, but I could careless if God himself was coming to talk to me right now. Nothing was going to stop me from fucking my sister.

"We shouldn't without a condom, Erin's a slut, Gary, Gary" my sister said again. My sister had her hands pressed against the car balancing her weight as she turned her head back towards me and the parking lot. She had heard the talking and was looking for the source.

I took my cock and placed it in between her legs, "People are coming, people are coming," I could feel my cock slid across my sister's pussy. Spreading her wetness across the head than the shaft of my cock. I reached down to my cock about to adjust the angle so I could enter my sister, enter her pussy. To fuck my sister. "Oohh my god stop they're going to see us," my sister said frantically.

My weight was no longer pressing against my sister's body so she was easily able to turn and push me off her. As she did my cock slid back across her pussy and her face flashed a surge of pleasure. Noooo. Nooo. I was so close. I was almost there. I was almost in my sister's pussy.

My sister was already reaching down to her knees and pulling up her panties. So sexy. Watching my sister pull on her panties. Then she yanked down her skirt and then straightened it. I was so enthralled watching and overcome with disappointment I couldn't move. My sister shouted in a whisper, "Gary, Gary."

I quickly grabbed my boxers and pulled them up with my pants closing the fly. My sister opened the car door, I forgot I had unlocked the car. "Get in the car," she demanded. I started walking to the car perfectly normal seeming as people emerged through cars talking about the bar and some fight inside.

I guess my sister and I will finish this in the car, I hoped. I sat down in the driver seat. I took my fingers to my nose and smelled my sister's pussy juices on my fingers. I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked on them tasting my sister's pussy. Mmm. "My sister tastes good. I want some more." I lowered my head to her legs and then started kissing her inner thighs right below her skirt line my right hand reached out to her skirt to push it up. I was kissing her thighs for about five second when I felt her hand on the back of my head. My sister grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. She was heated and out of breath. She pushed me over to my side of the car and pulled her skirt lower as my glimpse off her white panties disappeared beneath her tan skirt.

"Cut it out, my god. My own brother. I knew guys would do anything to get into my panties but I didn't expect my own brother to be such a perv. Do you know what would have happened if people had seen us. My job, my kid. I'd lose it all. And you, you weren't stopping. Take me home. In a parking lot, my brother tries to fuck me, tries to fuck me in a parking lot."

I tried to speak but she cut me off, "I don't want to hear it. Take me home know." My sister only lived a few blocks away. We drove in silence. The drive only took a couple of minutes. My sister was calming down but I didn't think she was going to invite me in to finish tonight's activities. Her breathing was slowing and I could tell her anger was fading. We pulled up in front off her house.

"I can't believe how bad you are, my own little brother. Is getting in my panties the only thing you think about?" my sister asked.

"Pretty much," I smiled. It was true, what else could I say.

She smiled and then laughed slightly, more out of exasperation with me," You know your sick to want to fuck your own sister this much. And your dragging me to hell with you"

"Sorry" I didn't know what to say. I wondered if the devil frowned upon brother's fucking their sisters, he probably encouraged it. I am probably going to hell.

She shook her head and opened the car door. She stopped in between the door and the street. My sister looked around the dark empty block.

Andrea, my sister, reached up underneath her skirt, pushing he skirt high up her thighs in the process. My sister grabbed her silk white panties and pulled them down to her thighs then down over her knees. Andrea stepped each leg carefully out of her panties. She pulled down her skirt. I never get tired of her doing that. She bent down and picked up her panties. "Now you can get into my panties anytime you want" she said seductively. My sister throw her panties at me. Her panties landed on my lap. Andrea closed the car door and walked in her short skirt into her house panty less.

Stunned. I picked up her panties and held them out. They were so unbelievably small. My sister fully knew the power over me she now possessed. She liked to be in control.

I took them to my nose breathing in my sister's wonderful aroma, her pussy. When I got home a few minutes later I wrapped my sister's panties around my cock and jerked off. Shooting my cum into the crotch of my sister's panties, mixing my cum with her pussy juices. After all, my sister wanted me to fuck her panties, she knew when she gave me her panties I'd have them wrapped around my cock tonight.

God I love the feel of silk, silk panties. Ohh my sister's tits, silky and soft. My sister's pussy, mmmm. I had to have her. I could not get this close to fucking her and not get my cock in my sister's pussy. I needed to find away to let her be in control. That's what my sister wanted. Her in control but yet part of my plan to fuck her. Hmmm. But at least now I know my sister wants to fuck me. She just needs the right circumstances, the right situation. Her in control. And a condom. I had touched my sister's pussy. I had finger fucked my sister. My cock had touched her pussy lips. All in all not a bad night.

Over the course of the next few days I tried calling my sister, Andrea, several times at home and on her cell phone. She didn't answer her phone at least for me. Finally she sent me a short email in response to my phone messages.

"You can get inside them any time you want now by your self. I gave them to you, you don't need me. LOL blb"

blb, I wasn't sure what that meant, then I figured it out Bad Little Brother.

I sent her a short email back trying to stay cryptic enough so it couldn't be understood by anyone else but my sister and I.

"I've used them several times already, very nice. Thank you for leaving them with me. But I really want to try the real thing, at least once. It would be so much nicer. When can you bring it over?"

My sister responded an hour later writing back, "LOL, blb, very blb, You can't fill the original, it just wouldn't be right. I have to keep that away from you, blb. Keep using what I left you, take sure to keep them clean. I can only imagine. Mmmmm. Do not reply to this email. Enough. Blb. Move on. It isn't happening."

I wasn't going to let this go. I had to fuck my sister. I was totally obsessed.

Finally, I caught a break. My parents were going away for a week on a cruise to the Bahamas. My sister had agreed to stay at my parents' house for the week. My parents' house was much nicer then my sister's place with a hot tub, pool, pool table, tennis and basket ball court. My sister wasn't a basketball player or pool shark. But she did like the hot tub. We didn't have the hot tub growing up so it was still new to her. Most times when my sister went to my parents' house she would go into the hot tub at least once. I was almost certain as soon as she got to my parents' house she would get changed and go into hot tub. I talked to my Mom and she told me my sister's ex husband had their child for the week and she would arrive at their house at 7 Saturday night.

Immediately, I had a plan. I would be at my parents' house before 7 on Saturday night and position myself in a way that gave her the control that I thought she needed. It all depended on her going to hot tub after she arrived.

On Saturday night, I reached my parents' place at 6:30. I didn't park my car in the drive way. I didn't want my sister to know I was here so I parked my vehicle half a block down the street and walked back. I got changed draping a towel around myself and hid my clothes on a chair in the dinning room table.

I strutted out to the hot tub took off my towel and jumped into the warm water naked. The water was a little over hundred. Hot but not so hot you couldn't stay in the water too long. I usually like it warmer, 105 or so. But it was perfect for tonight. Our backyard had a fence around the entire property. About 4 acres. The hot tub area was extremely private with large bushes and plants encircling it making it even more private.

yourawful
yourawful
918 Followers