Just For Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
233 Followers

For the first time I saw the effects of the use to which my razor had been put ...a fine job it was too.

Dave knelt in front of her and seemed to be taking something out of his pocket . He was blocking my line of vision and I could only see his arms moving about until he stood up and I saw a glint of metal in my headlights and I slowly came to realise that my horny wife had been fitted with a home made chastity belt !

Now her bra was loose and her breasts tumbled free into the cold night air .

In seconds they were back in the car this time Dave in the back and Stacy in the front

We set off again following Dave's directions to a disco pub he knew while he leant forward to stroke her breasts through her dress while Stacy sat back enjoying the attention

When we arrived Dave and Stacy got out and went in leaving me to park with the instruction from Dave that I should watch what happened as though I wasn't with them

By now the voyeur in me had taken over so I took my time parking up to give them time to get served and get comfortable
It didn't take long to find them in a fairly quiet part of the bar behind a pillar which may well have hidden them from the bar and the dance floor but no t from anyone stood even further back ...like me .

I was inside a small alcove and had an undisturbed view of them kissing and groping . I realised that one or two other people had noticed too and were quietly watching .

Stacy s stocking tops were now clearly on show and I could see her hand squeezing his balls through his trousers before going for the zip catch

At this point he puled her to the dance floor where they continued kissing and caressing but a little more discreetly .

After a few minutes they walked back towards me and I thought they were going to speak but instead they went to a settee next to my hidey hole .

Dave sat Stacy on his knee so she was facing me and as they kissed he unbuttoned her dress revealing her virtually naked to me and to anyone else who may be watching

He stroked and caressed her breasts and I could see the nipples standing hard and proud then he touched her pussy and the next thing I knew his cock was standing between her thighs !!

She rubbed her thighs up and down over it just as she would have done if he had been inside her at this moment and by now I am sure all 3 of us were wishing that he was inside her

Throwing caution to the wind I went and sat beside them only to have Dave suggest we leave !

I went ahead as requested to warm the car up and after a few minute s I saw them walk towards me but Stacy was a s good as naked and was holding his cock which was sticking out of his trousers as they walked .

A crowd of lads had followed them to the door and were whistling and cheering

They climbed in and this time they both sat in the back and I heard nothing but moans and rustles all the way home .

When we arrived I went a head to open the door them Stacy and Dave followed me in

The next day I found her dress bra and thong still in the car

Once in the house neither Stacy nor I thought of offering our guest a drink we were all too horny with Stacy draping herself alluringly over the settee while both Dave and I tore our clothes off ready for action . Stacy suddenly had 2 very stiff and very hungry cocks staring at her .

In the light of the living room we could really appreciate her to the full and we had her walk around and bend over so that we could examine each and every centimetre of her body including the tightness of the chain as it stretched the length of her sopping pussy .

At last we got her to lie on her back with each of us holding a leg as she masturbated under our eager gaze.

After a few minutes Stacy noticed the key ring in my hand which Dave had given me and begged me to release her so she could be fucked It was obvious she didn't care by who as long as she was fucked

"What's it worth I teased

" What do you want ?"

"Another girl next time "

"Ill arrange it " chipped in Dave helpfully

"Yes YES ........Just FUCK ME " screamed my poor frustrated wife

Well with her asking so nicely how could I refuse ?

I was still releasing the chains when I was granted a birds eye view of Dave's engorged cock sliding in between her swollen pussy lips then my own prick was in her mouth .

Usually when she sucks me she stops before I come so I can fuck her pussy but not tonight . she sucked and sucked ignoring all my warnings and then suddenly her mouth was filled with my hot spunk .

So I found myself back in the position of voyeur as she and Dave fucked and 69'd a bit longer

Dave will tell you his side later


Dave's STORY

I'm an ordinary sort of guy, reasonable job, nice home. I like going out and meeting new people .....especially women because I love the female of the species . all this male bonding stuff is nonsense for me . I'd rather go out with one girl than ten guys any day of the week.

There is one girl I see regularly , but she is the opposite of me , she loves men ..plus every so often a pretty girl so we understand that we each need the space to go out with anyone else we fancy.

Sometimes we go out in a threesome , the fact that she is bisexual can make for a very entertaining evening . she can also be a big help if I'm trying to chat a girl up that she also fancies .

I replied tom Stacy's advert because it was simple and straight to the point but I must admit I was surprised at how quickly she called me up .

I could tell she was nervous on the phone and didn't really know what to ask me or tell me about herself so I suggested meeting and them both the next day .

I didn't really know what to expect when we met but I put a few little accessories in my pocket in case things went well and if they didn't well they would make interesting conversation pieces.

I got to the pub in plenty of time and , after I had bought a drink I decided to go to the gents , It was on emerging that I saw this beautiful girl emerging from the ladies . She was wearing a black dress and resembled Stacy

When she said she was I was so pleased that I couldn't resist taking her in my arms and as she didn't object we found ourselves kissing as though it was the end of the night , not the beginning .

We went upstairs and introduced me to James who I could see was quite relaxed about the whole thing ,

As we talked I could feel her hand against the outside of my thigh.

Her split dress had fallen open at the knees and I simply rested my hand there as I emphasised something I was saying.

Her leg moved ever so gently against mine as though to let my hand become more comfortable . Gradually I let my hand slide higher and higher up her thigh

just as I had hoped she was wearing stockings and as I reached the "giggle band" (get past there you're laughing ) she parted her legs a little and my fingers slipped into the warm and welcoming land of her inner thigh.

She was sitting on my right and soon my little finger was nuzzling against the edge of her tiny panties . Her legs moved a little further apart and I realised that this was not simply going to be an evening of conversation . I knew too that they would prefer me to take some kind of lead .

Standing up I suggested moving on to another pub

I could see the disappointment in her face as I sat in the front with James and not in the back with her but this was just the look I had hoped to see as it confirmed that she was ready and willing to go a lot further.

I wanted though to double check with James that he was happy with the way the evening was shaping up .

I leaned forward with a cloth to clear condensation from the window and muttered so that only James could hear "I want to vary things a bit if that's OK with you "

His nod gave me the green light I wanted and I directed them to a nature reserve a little way out of town.

At the nature reserve I noticed a couple of cars already parked so I got him to drive just a little past them .and , telling him to leave

She was trembling a little as I took her hand and not just with

Standing immediately in front of the car and in the full glare of the headlights I took her in my arms and began kissing her and as I did so raised the hem of her dress and stroked her bum cheeks around to the end of her pussy .

I felt her relax into my arms , the tension in her seemed to slip away as she arched into my fingers .

Breaking away from the kiss I turned her to face the car and , standing behind her, I caressed her breasts and then moved my hands to the buttons at her waist and on slipping them open held the dress apart for James's benefit .

Next I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties , they slid easily over her ankles where she obligingly stepped out of them .

From my pocket I selected a length of chain and wrapped it around her waist to meet just below her naval . I then brought out a shorter piece and joined it to the 2 ends already there and clamped them together with a padlock .

For the first time I touched her pussy in the flesh and was delighted at how wet it already was . Parting her lips I brought

I knew that whenever she sat . walked or danced for the remainder of the evening the chain would put pressure on her clitoris making her constantly very much aware of herself.

I hadn't finished yet I removed her bra and then retied her dress and led her back to the car , this time she sat in the front and I sat behind her , this was so I could play with her tits as we travelled .

I got James to drive us to a a disco bar I knew quite well and when we arrived I got him to let us out first while he went and parked and told him when he came in to find a spot where he could see us but wasn't with us ..

He was clearly enjoying the whole thing by now and we went in and bought a drink. I saw James arrive and by them we were in a position where there was the risk of being seen by some but not by too many .

By the time he found us we were in the middle of a strong kiss with tongues entwined and groins virtually glued together. Stacy was moaning and murmuring in my ear "I want you to fuck me "

While I was only too happy to oblige that lady I was in no rush

I gave a gentle tug on the chain . Her reaction was perfect , she slumped against me after a few shudders and I stroked the chain where it was in contact with her open pussy and was delighted at how wet it was .

The tug had made her all the more greedy and her hands were squeezing my cock and trying to wrench my zip down .

I wasn't too keen on us being thrown out so I invited her to dance where I continued to kiss and stroke her while she cursed me beautifully .

After the dance we went back to the shadows close to where James was and sat on a settee facing him . I pulled her onto my knee facing James and as I kissed her untied her dress so that James and one or two other guys nearby could appreciate her wonderful body and what I was doing to it. Stacy

I knew that James was watching really closely and I slid my hand down between her thighs and released my cock which had been as hard as rock since the first pub .

At once she squeezed her thighs over it and wanked me with her thighs .

James came and joined us on the settee but I knew that if we stayed like this much longer the bar would give me a bill for cleaning their furniture .

I asked James to go and start the car engine and told him we would follow him out .

We sat a minute or two longer and Stacy
a) we were very near the door
b) the car park was dark
c) I didn't intend putting my cock away
and d) I would just untie it again in the car anyway

We walked out and once in the car park I slid the dress from her shoulders and made her walk to the car which we could see and hear at the far end of the car park

As she walked virtually stark naked she made no effort to rush , she wanted to be seen . She even reached for my cock and stroked it . When some guys behind us whistled she giggled and slowed down a little more .

As we climbed into the car I felt that the time had come to share control with James so I handed him the keys to the padlocks .

In the car Stacy and I kissed and played with each other heedless of poor James barely two feet away and missing all the fun

Once at the house James went ahead to open the door while Stacy leisurely climbed out leaving what clothes were left in the car

In the house she turned to us "Right you two pussy teasers ...get them off ......I want cock "

We didn't need telling twice but encouraged her to show off the chains where we could see clearly in the light .

Soon she asked James to unlock her

"What's it worth " he teased

"Anything "

"You and another girl "

"I know a girl who will join in " I butted in helpfully

"Yes yes ,,anything just unlock me "

James leapt forward and unlocked the front padlock and the chains all fell away. Leaping onto all fours she grabbed me and guided my cock deep into her hot pussy , grabbing James's cock seconds later and ramming it into her mouth .

Rocking backwards and forwards we hardly had to do a thing . I saw James trying to pull out but she wouldn't let him and a few minutes later he moaned and bucked and as she finally released him a trickle of cream dribbled down her chin.

I was lucky enough to last a little longer and got sucked too before fucking her again while James enjoyed the floor show .

I am sure he had her again a little later on.

As I said goodnight I told James that Tracy would phone in the next few days to help Stacy.

taurents
taurents
233 Followers
12