Just Fun Ch. 04

Story Info
Two Indian Bhabhis have their first lesbian experience.
2k words
3.83
35.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enup
enup
36 Followers

Sarla growled with pleasure as the dildo thrust deeper into her anal hole. Boy! She was enjoying every moment and how. She gave another deep growl of pleasure as Jolly pulled out of her and thrust in once again. Her lustful growling added to Jolly's own pleasure. The other end of the strap-on dildo was angled into her pussy and with each thrust was pushing further inwards.

Sarla and Jolly were married to two brothers and shared the same apartment. Jolly had read an article in a women's magazine about the increasing acceptance and practice of lesbianism by women in the society. The experiences of some bold women highlighted in the article, only served to arouse her curiosity. She enjoyed a satisfactory sex life with her husband. She was surprised by her own broad-mindedness when after only a very brief show of anger, the knowledge that her husband engaged the services of call-girls when on outstation work, sexually excited her.

Jolly and Sarla's husbands were engaged in a trading business. Their work required them to do a lot of traveling, including some foreign tours. A third brother, the eldest of the three, lived down the road from them with his wife, in a separate apartment. He too was engaged in the same family business. He traveled less frequently than his two brothers.

Jolly, at 34-25-37 matched Sarla inch for inch, except that she was a 34 C-cup, while Sarla was a 34 DD-cup. Moreover all this was natural. They were no silicone babes. Jolly had started dreaming about fondling the twin assets of her sister-in-law, after she read the article on lesbianism. Another set of boobs had been intruding her thoughts, of late. Ruti, the wife of the eldest brother, had a heavier figure. Jolly knew her boob and butt size because they had purchased lingerie together on a few occasions. She was broader than the two of them with a 37-inch, C-cup bust and a 39-inch bottom. She had a flat tummy and Jolly guessed her to be 27-28 inches at the waist.

The next time the two brothers were away, Jolly had intentionally retired early to her bedroom. She had stripped off her clothes. She then got out a dildo from her collection and had lubricated it and slowly inserted it into her cunt. She went to her bedroom door and was pleased to see Sarla shut the living room lights. She would soon be passing her room. Jolly lay on the bed and started moaning loudly as she thrust the dildo in and out of her pussy. She guessed more than heard the door move slightly. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Sarla's shape outlined in the faint light coming into the passage from the adjoining bedroom. She quickened her thrusting, awaiting Sarla's next action. She seemed to stand there transfixed. Jolly moaned louder and made as if she was climaxing. With a loud moan she allowed her hand to fall free of the dildo. When she turned towards the door she realized that Sarla was gone.

Sarla entered her bedroom. Her left hand clutched at her aching pussy through the thin material of her gown. She closed the door and leaned against it, rubbing her pussy. The sight of Jolly fucking herself with the dildo had caused her own juices to flow freely. She removed her gown and the flimsy g-string she wore and flopped down on her bed. Her fingers were working furiously on her dripping pussy flesh. It wasn't long before she let out a groan as she climaxed.

With Sarla gone, Jolly resumed fucking herself with the dildo and really climaxed. Both of them eventually dozed off to sleep. Neither could gather the courage to seduce the other then.

Sarla woke up the next day with her fingers still in her pussy. Yesterday's images flashed in her mind and she fingered her nipples, which had hardened. She went to the toilet and pissed standing up. She continued to stand there and finger her pussy. A slender bottle of shampoo with a rounded cap caught her attention; she grabbed it and shoved it up her pussy like a dildo. In-out, in-out she continued, moaning slightly. She shuddered as she climaxed, allowing the wet bottle to slip from her hands. She went back into her room and flopped down on her bed. She lay there for some time till the effects of the morning orgasm became only a delicious memory.

Jolly had awakened and had slipped into her normal morning routine. She was waiting at the breakfast table, when Sarla finally turned up. Both ate their breakfast quietly but Sarla soon started her usual chatter. They were soon engaged in their favorite morning past-time of watching music channels on television. However Jolly was a bit tense and imagined that Sarla too was tense. They decided to go shopping after lunch.

Both were identically dressed in calf length, tight, low waist jeans, form-hugging tops and high-heel sandals. They drove down to their favourite Shopping Mall and had soon purchased some clothes. Sarla had gone to the lingerie section and was looking at some newly arrived sexy lingerie. She looked up to see the sales assistant staring at her DD-bust and smiled at her. The confused assistant hurriedly walked away. Someone tapped her on the back, she turned round to see Jolly smiling at her. She too looked at her boobs and as Sarla watched slowly ran her tongue around her lips. Jolly reached forward and picked up a booster bra and whispered into Sarla's ear that she hoped to match her boob size while wearing it. Both of them purchased several lingerie items before heading home.

They rested for a while after returning from the mall. As she lay in her bed Sarla decided to push things today itself. She knew that Jolly would be wearing her new booster bra. She hoped to use that opportunity to make her lesbian play. She went outside and was having a cup of coffee, when Jolly walked in. She thrust out her boobs on seeing Sarla, she was indeed wearing the new bra. Sarla made as if she was staring at her and slowly and deliberately ran her tongue along her lips. She stood up and held out a hand. Jolly took it uncertainly but went along when Sarla tugged her to her bedroom. She took her to the full-length wall mirror, making her stand sideways. She stood next to her. Their boobs matched. Sarla burst out laughing and hugged Jolly. Jolly instinctively hugged her back and then there palms started roaming. Sarla let her palms slid down Jolly's curvaceous back and down to her well-rounded butt. Jolly's palms copied her. They both pulled each other and jammed their pussies together. Their lips met and soon they were passionately kissing each other.

Sarla moved away from the embrace and boldly caught Jolly's boobs in her palms. Giving them a gentle squeeze, she told Jolly that she would be sleeping with her that night. The rest of the evening passed in suppressed excitement for both. After a light dinner both retired to their bedrooms. Sarla opened her dresser drawer and ran her hands through the soft silky lingerie inside it. She finally chose a deep purple string thong and a matching sleeveless top. She got out of her evening things and had a long warm bath. After drying herself she put on the thong, adjusting it into her butt crack so that the string strands flared upwards from the top of her crack, over her hips and plunged down to her pubic triangle. The tiny triangle of silk fabric barely covered her pussy slit and displayed the dark V of pubic hair that she always left on her otherwise clean-shaved mound. She pulled on the top and adjusted it on the thrusting orbs of her bust. The short top actually hung over her DD boobs, displaying the enticing curve of the lower portion of her breasts. She then took out a purple-coloured pair of sandals with stiletto heels and put them on. Finally, she put on the matching wrap around robe, which completed her dressing up for the adventure ahead.

Sarla stepped out of her room and crossed over to Jolly's room. The door was ajar and she walked in boldly. The room lights were all on. Jolly was sprawled on the bed in a tiny black bikini. She too was in stilletoes, which were black coloured. She had put on makeup, which was all black -- lipstick, nailpaint and her navel pin had two black beads in it. She smiled at Sarla and held out an arm, inviting her to the bed. Sarla unwrapped the robe from her body and as the full light displayed her body, Jolly let out a moan of lust. As Sarla gave her, her hand she pulled her onto the bed. Jolly now took charge and bringing her mouth to Sarla's, crushed her lips with her own. They were soon rolling on the bed, fiercely kissing each other, their palms roaming over each other's curves.

Jolly pushed up Sarla's loose top and latched onto one nipple with her mouth. She moved to the other breast, biting into the nipple and dug her nails into the other one. Jolly slowly moved on top of Sarla, never letting go of her nipples. Sarla surrendered to the pain and pleasure of Jolly's lovemaking. It was now Sarla's turn to act and she started by tearing off the flimsy bikini from Jolly's body. Her hands located her pussy. It was dripping wet. She thrust her fingers into the folds, making Jolly gasp. Seizing the opportunity, Sarla turned below Jolly and found her wet pussy staring her in the face. She put out her tongue and gave a tentative jab at it with the tip. Jolly's moan of pleasure was followed by a long lick from Sarla's tongue. Not stopping at that, she caught the pussy folds in her mouth and sucked on them.

Jolly now pushed aside the tiny triangle of purple silk covering Sarla's slit and plunged into her pussy. The two continued to lick and suck each other noisily. Their first tryst with lesbianism soon brought them to simultaneous orgasms. Shuddering in sheer pleasure they flopped down, faces buried between each other's legs. They lay there for sometime taking in the smell of their sated pussies. Sarla's thong had also come apart at some point. They slowly moved round and came face-to-face, smiling at each other, they licked each other's mouths, savouring the taste of their own pussies.

For some time they lay quietly side-by-side. Sarla made the next move. As Jolly watched, she got out of the bed and stood with her back to it. Bending forwards, she put her hands on her knees and thrust out her butt towards Jolly. Taking the cue, Jolly got onto her hands and knees and crawled forward, nuzzling Sarla's butt cheeks. She then started running her tongue along her butt-crack. Her tongue was probing inside the crack. As Sarla thrust her butt into her face, she spread the two cheeks and reached into the anal hole with her tongue. As she delved deeper with her probing tongue, Sarla moved one of her hands to her pussy and started playing with it.

Sarla moved away and got onto the bed and behind Jolly. She spread open Jolly's butt cheeks and thrusting her mouth in the crack started rimming her. She moved her hands forward and caught hold of Jolly's swaying breasts and squeezed her nipples. Sarla was not content with rimming Jolly and her tongue was soon straying lower into Jolly's pussy. The triple assault was more than what Jolly could take and she groaned and moaned as she climaxed, her whole body shaking with the huge orgasm. Sensing that Jolly was totally spent, Sarla rubbed herself on Jolly's blunt stiletto end and masturbated herself to her own orgasm. She then lay down on the bed and both were soon fast asleep.

enup
enup
36 Followers