Just Good Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed his tongue out to move up at her neglected clit where he flicked it before taking it between his lips and sucking down hard. He relentlessly continued to use his talented tongue and the light grazing of his teeth against the pulsing nub to draw more moans from the pit of her belly. He drew her legs over his shoulders and she instinctively wrapped them around his neck and drew himself further into her, never wanting to end her sweet torture.

But she was so close that it was hard to hold it off any longer. Alex sensed her orgasm was close and jabbed his tongue into her with sharp stabs before she arched her hips and bucked hard against his mouth as she came. He began to drink her essence whilst pushing his tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy for what seemed like an eternity before it began to recede. Once he pulled out, he moved back and bent his head down to devour her swollen breasts with his lips and tongue, before heading for those beckoning lips of her. She could taste herself on his lips.

As they continued kissing he took her hand and guided it down to his throbbing dick, which jerked as she took hold of it. Using her finger she traced the head and smeared pre-cum across, dragging her nail lightly along the slit. He gasped at her bold touch. She pulled away from his mouth but her hand never left his cock. She pushed him back and moved down towards his pulsing member. Now it was her turn to return him the pleasure.

She studied the large shaft with its throbbing veins visibly pulsing, it must've been at least 8 inches long but the girth impressed her more. Gently she ran her hand up and down his shaft using the leaking pre-cum as lubrication. She bent forward and circled the glans with the tip of her tongue before feathering it across with the lightest of kisses. The muscles in his back strained as she teased before she finally guided him into her hot, moist mouth. Maria experimentally alternated between licking, sucking, stroking and teasing his glans and balls. Hearing his desperate groans she finally settled into a steady rhythm. Gripping the base, she was able to suck on the head whilst pumping his shaft.

His fingers reached down to lace into her hair and encourage her to take him in deeper. She knew she had to relax her throat and as she did, he slipped further in with ease. She continued this for a while before taking hr mouth off of him only to slide back down on him again. The constant bobbing of her head and low humming sent sharp vibrations of pleasure through the course of his body and before he knew it he felt his balls tighten and glans swell with the oncoming release he so desperately needed. She too felt him swell in her mouth before he released his hot, salty cum in pulsing waves. She swallowed eagerly, never missing a drop.

She lay next to him and took his hand, guiding it her now dripping pussy. Her own ache had returned again, but this time with strength that overwhelmed her. She wasn't willing to wait any longer; she desperately wanted him inside her! She sat up to look at him from under her hooded eyes. Her gaze was enough to make the blood pump back into his cock and sure enough it began to stiffen. Pushing him back down again, she climbed up and straddled his hips. Swinging her leg over as she bent her knees, she spread her thighs as wide as she could. He could already feel her juices against her slit. She gently took hold of his throbbing dick as she began to steadily lower herself onto it. Once the head slid in, Alex closed his eyes and let out a deep groan, quickly followed by her's.

She took her hand away and with slow deliberation slid down until he was buried to the hilt. Once fully impaled, she began to rock back and forth shuddering at the fullness she felt. Arching her back, she presented him with an enticing view of her breasts as they bounced and swayed with each movement. As he reached out and pinched his still hardened nipples, he was rewarded with a clenching squeeze around his cock.

She picked up pace as she began to ride him faster and harder, grinding herself against his public bone making sure her clit rubbed against the coarse hair. Her parted lips and half closed eyes were enough to make him sit up and take a nipple into his mouth and suck hard on it. She squealed in surprise as her eyes flew open, but the pleasure was so intense that she was going delirious. She encouraged him, by presenting her other nipple, which he gratefully accepted.

Years of little sex made her pussy extremely sensitive. For Alex it was perfect because she felt like a virgin; small and tight. Her movements intensified, as did the rubbing on her clit. Suddenly her back stiffened, her pussy squeezed and contracted hard around his cock to hold him deep inside of her as she came. She could swear she saw stars.

She groaned in frustration when he gripped her hips to hold her still while he thrust even deeper inside her triggering off mini orgasms

"Turn over" he whispered. Maria's eyes looked down into his with uncertainty. "Trust me baby, you'll enjoy it", encouraging her huskily.

Maria did trust him and slowly she got off and turned over onto her belly. He bent his head down and begun to place soft kisses along her neck and shoulders, while his hand explored her soft curves. He kisses travelled further until they reached her buttocks, and then dragging his mouth down and along the back of her thighs. "Get on your hands and knees".

As she did, he grabbed her waist whilst with his other hand he lined the plum head of his cock with her swollen pussy and entered her with a strong thrust. As he plunged deeper, she was rewarded with groan of pure pleasure from deep within his throat. Her breath got caught at the incredible feeling of the head bumping against her cervix. No sooner had he began moving in and out of her fiery depths when she began to raise her hips to push back to meet his eager thrusts. She just couldn't get enough of feeling his hard, shaft sawing in and out of her slick depths. His hand moved around and lightly traced down to dripping cunt to stimulate her clit again. She bucked with the pleasure. He paused momentarily then did it again with deliberation.

Her responses drove him insane with the desire to satisfy her thoroughly. He continued to drive himself in and out of with an urgency that left her breathless. Plunging deeper and deeper into her depths encouraged her to push back against him, bringing him closer to the edge. The pleasure between her thighs intensified once again before another orgasm tore through her extracting a scream. Her orgasm triggered off his. Ramming himself into her as hard as he could before releasing his potent cum for the second time that night into her pulsing pussy. He stayed inside of her till his cock stopped jerking and slipped out on its own. Maria collapsed onto the bed with Alex closely behind. She couldn't remember the last time a guy had made her cum so completely like Alex had done tonight.

As their breathing became shallow and even, Alex began to stroke her back. She felt his body nuzzle in closer to rest his head against her shoulder. His strong arms wrapped around her body protectively as she fell into an exhausted sleep in her lover's arms.

12