Just Leave Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Going on a Gig

Late Thursday, I got a call from a client with a big rep who said his band had just signed a contract for a major auditorium concert in our downtown. The contract had an option for the band to take care of some or all of the sound on their own without union interference. AlfieT, which was his ridiculous name, said the band had suffered a lot from second rate union work, and wondered if I wanted to take it on. He mentioned that I would need help. I took a big deep breath and said I would take it, but calling in chits with my professional helpers required twice union scale for working on a Saturday in a fixed window. He swore at me and said it was only a deal if everything came off perfectly. Any glitches and the helpers worked for free. I took another deep breath and told him we were on.

My helpers didn't know they were professional sound techs, and they didn't know how busy they were going to be on Saturday afternoon. But a five grand windfall might convince them. I sent Susan a text that asked her to call when she was off shift and had fifteen minutes to spare. I said nothing to Grace, who was out getting dinner.

We were just finished eating when Susan called. "Hi, what's up?"

I put the phone on speaker and lay it down on the counter. "Hey, sis, do I have a deal for you. The easiest ten grand we will ever make. You and Grace have just become journeymen sound techs and the three of us are working a gig on Saturday afternoon. Piece of cake."

"ALEX!" she screamed, "I'm a goddammed doctor, not a sound tech!"

Grace was equally agitated, hopping up and down and beating on me. "You can't!"

"Now calm down. I've worked in this auditorium before and it will be fine. I'll do all the complicated stuff, and the two of you can be gofers and learn a lot. Besides, the cash will pay for our trip to the Virgin Islands!"

After the female hysteria calmed down, they agreed to do it, but promised years of punishment if the gig didn't work out. I was beginning to panic, imagining everything that could go wrong, but told myself one smart guy and two smart and beautiful women could conquer any job. At least, that was the party line.

Friday, I took Grace to the place where I bought my work clothes and picked out two outfits that looked more or less like what sound techs wore. I even found some signature wool caps that could be pulled down to obscure to the casual observer that they were women. With no tits and Carhartt pants on, they would pass inspection. On the way back, she made me promise a crash course in what we would be doing and what was expected of a journeyman tech. The clothes went in the washer and when they got dry, I applied some grime here and there. Susan showed up after dinner, saying she wrangled an early start to her break. I got both of them into the clothes. With the caps, and leather work boots, and the thin gloves electricians wear, I got them in front of the mirror and told them how authentic they looked. I made them practice looking fierce and sullen, like most sound techs. With the lipstick scrubbed off, even they were getting into the act.

I gave everyone a beer, and explained the plan for Saturday, drawing a diagram of the stage, where the important boxes and amps went, where the power was coming from, and what the band expected in terms of taped down wires, mats, mike stands and so on.

They had the mattresses on the floor again, but the atmosphere was tense and chilly. Susan said, "No sex, no makeout, maybe no kissing for you. I've never been so scared in my life. These guys have an international reputation! If their sound goes down, there will be a riot."

I made soothing noises and closed my eyes. Maybe they were right.

It was a short night. At six, they were wide awake and decided on some early punishment. The sheets were thrown off and I was beat on. I obliged them with apologies, moans, groans, and pitiful cries. Finally, they started laughing and we all went to the shower. I soaped them up and complimented them on how fast their tits were growing. They beat on me some more and giggled.

We showed up early and the super was nice enough to let us in. I dollied the equipment boxes from the truck dock and showed the women where to put them. For once, the entire inventory was there. Every band traveled with redundant gear, but better not to have to start out with substitutions. By two o'clock, everything was wired and we were ready to start testing. The band was due for a rehearsal starting at three. The first half dozen circuits went well, but then we had three successive intermittent cables and all of us were racing to redo them with new ones. AlfieT showed up a few minutes early and looked impressed. I introduced the women as Al and Fred. Grace's black hair was hidden and her features were currently drawn anyway, so she was Al. I gestured for them to retire to the back and told AlfieT we were ready for level set as soon as they were. The band had its own guy to work the concert, but he was a knob turner, not a tech. I'd worked with him before and knew what he expected from our setting of mikes and amps.

We stood to one side of the stage as they filtered in, complaining of aches and too much booze. I said, "That's mostly a put on. There's too much money on the table these days to screw up a sold out concert. The promoters aren't afraid to kick your ass out of the band for doping at work."

The sound was getting better and better when suddenly everything went dead. Oh shit. I raced for the master breaker board. Sure enough, our feed had tripped. I assured AlfieT we could wire to a bigger breaker and went to find the super. He was eating lunch; fat, dumb and happy until I told him his fucking board was tripping on us. We went back up on the double and he cursed at it. "I've told them this damn thing has to be replaced. If you help me, we can drop that light bridge we don't need today and give its breaker to you."

Ten minutes later, glorious music was coming from the speakers and smiles returned. I guided my techs to the back of the house to check things. Guess what. Stage left and right mikes were reversed to the speakers. Great stereo, just reversed. I told them to stay where they were and went down to see where the mistake was. Bad labels. Whew, that was easy, thank god.

By five, the band was happy and ready to take a break until nine when the crowd would be here. I had to come back, just to be around in case of trouble, but the girls and I went back to the apartment for dinner. They beat on me with relief as I drove. I made drinks as they stripped and dashed for the shower, complaining about adrenalin sweat. I kind of liked the smell as they went past.

We worked on dinner in the kitchen, still decompressing. Even I was relieved, with my big bet having paid off. Finally, I was getting some kisses. Grace whispered, "Are we really going to the Virgin Islands?"

"Yes, but we have to wait until Susan can get a week off." I looked at her. "Is that remotely possible?"

She walked over and stuck her tongue in my mouth and pressed my hand to her breast. "Tell me again that my tits are getting bigger."

I got a headlock on her and licked an ear. "Smart, sexy, feisty, just signed off as a sound tech. And you want big boobs on top of that?" My hand was on bare flesh and she flinched as I pulled on her nipple.

"Shit, Alex, how am I going to find a guy who really doesn't care about small boobs?"

Grace said, "Yeah, Alex, how am I going to find a guy who really doesn't care about small boobs?"

We broke up laughing but I knew it wasn't a laughing thing with them.

Susan looked at us. "It's unusual for an intern to get a week off. Doc's think you aren't motivated or worse. But let me poke around." She looked at Grace and me. "Why don't the two of you go. I could prescribe the trip as medically necessary. If she goes topless for a week, they are sure to grow."

Grace laughed and said, "They are going to grow faster with you along."

Dinner was a cheery affair. The women were still on a high from having succeeded at something utterly foreign to them. And having carried off the disguise.

After a second stint at the auditorium, I was ripe for the shower at 2 am. When I stepped out, two naked bodies were having a pee and rubbing on me. I brushed my teeth and climbed into the nest on the floor. I whispered, "We're rich, we're rich, thanks to the two of you!"

One of them had a hard grip on me, squeezing viciously. Must be my evil sister. "Sure, tell us about it. And you want to waste it floating around in the sun, molesting your innocent techs."

I got my fingers in Grace's thick black hair and gathered her in. Probably not a good idea to remind her of Saturday night a week ago. She wiggled and I tickled her. Susan said, "We've been talking. With one exception, we like the way you have been handling the Grace situation. You don't seem to understand that being around you makes us horny. We rub on you. We drag you in here with our naked bodies. We kiss you. We promise forbidden delights for that big thing of yours. Nothing seems to work..."

Susan's story came to an abrupt end because she was perched on top of Grace with my cock fully buried in her. It felt good. It felt very good. I was glad I had put them off until now. If I had anything to do with it, my sister was about to have a screaming orgasm provided by her own brother. And I didn't have a second thought about doing my sister. She was hot and if she wanted me, I was going to make it a good experience for her. Speaking of which, I stepped up the pace and gave it to her hard. She howled, "You dirty bastard. You are supposed to ask a girl before just driving right in there! Grace, he's being violent. I haven't been fucked in months and he is better than them all!"

Grace was excited and beating on Susan's ass as I drove into her harder and harder. Then all of the builtup tension flowed out in a series of loud screams and top to bottom shaking climaxes.

Grace never saw it coming. One moment Susan was on top of her, and the next moment I was buried in her. This was different sex. I got gentle in a hurry. I had no idea except her saying so, that she wanted sex with me. The still frail body was twisting and her hands were pulling my butt into her, and her voice was saying, "Alex, yes, please do that. More, please more." I worked away, not knowing if she even could have an orgasm with me. "More, I'm almost there, Oh yes, yes, yes."

It wouldn't win a prize, but in her condition orgasmic sex at all was an accomplishment. I turned us over and she rested on me, catching her breath. Susan was kissing and licking both of us.

It got quiet and I thought they were asleep when Grace said, "Thank you Alex, that was really nice."

Susan said, "Alex, you big cocked bastard, how were we supposed to know sex with you is so great? We aren't going anywhere as long as you screw us like that and keep telling us small boobs are good."

I fell asleep with those words ringing. Where did they think I was going with that kind of entertainment right at home?

I was enveloped in fresh coffee smell. A warm body still pressed against me. This was special bliss. The intern, who never got a full night's sleep anymore, was seated next to me in her short nightie. I put an arm around her and kissed the hand holding the coffee. I said quietly, "Are you surviving being an intern? Lowest of the low. A doctor, but not really a doctor?"

She ruffled my hair and said, "You are sweet to say that, Alex. Interns don't get a lot of positive feedback. Doesn't go with the territory." She leaned down and dueled tongues with me.

The other body sat up, minus a nightgown. I licked the nearest nipple and she wrapped her arms around me. Susan tossed her the missing nightie and offered coffee. Grace sipped and said, "Promise me we can wake up like this at least once in a while." She looked teary. I put the nightie over her head and pulled it and her over to Susan's side of me. My arm went around her and my hand between her legs.

Susan looked at that. "Alex, she didn't mean wake up with your hand in her pussy." Grace adjusted herself so that her arm could go around Susan and bury itself the same place mine was.

"Hmmm. Messy down there but feels nice." Her fingers were pressing mine harder into her. I put my mouth up for a kiss and got two. "I want more threesome orgy, but you have to let him recover."

I stood and made for the toilet and the shower. When I went in the kitchen and kissed them with a clean mouth, they had eggs out and asked if scrambled with bacon was ok.

I pulled their heads together and promised them anything they wanted if I continued to be treated the way they were going.

Susan said, "You better be careful. We are going to start writing down those wild promises."

I fixed up the floor mess in the bedroom and put the sheets in the washing machine. By the time I was dressed and back to the kitchen, a plate of goodies was in front of me. I was absorbed in eating and thinking about yesterday. If they wanted, the three of us could make short work of the teardown from the concert.

"Hey, I need to go over to the auditorium for a while to break down the equipment."

They looked at me. "What about your new journeyman techs? What about Al and Fred?"

"Well, we don't get double time for teardown, so I'll understand if you want to pass on that."

I had to be more careful. The attack was swift and vicious. "Who are you to be setting our hours? Do you want an instant union grievance?"

Fortunately, hair pulling turned to kisses and hugs and licking.

"Honest, I'd love the company, but you do have to get into those clothes again."

They clubbed me and said they wouldn't think of going to work without the right clothes on.

The gang of three showed up a little before ten, and had everything back in cases on the dock by noon. The super walked up as we were leaving and said, "You three sure get a lot done in a short time. Don't sit around watching the clock, do you?"

I shook his hand vigorously and slipped him a twenty, saying, "Here's something for your retirement," with a big laugh.

Things were quiet in the van until the intern asked, "When's the next job, boss?" That broke us up, but they more than half meant it. Grace said, "If somebody special comes to town, like Taylor Swift, can you get us tickets?"

Susan's eyes got big, "Oooh, I hadn't thought of that. I've always wanted to be a groupie."

I smiled at them. "Sounds to me that you've changed your mind since Mom said you couldn't go out with a guy who makes his living with stoned musicians."

More hair pulling and kisses. I said, "What about dinner out? Do you have dresses? We have things to celebrate."

Grace looked at Susan. "Is there something in that closet? I only bought casual clothes the other day."

Susan got a lock on Grace and pulled her into her lap. They kissed and my sister said, "I'm getting fond of you, orphan. We'll find something in there, I'm sure."

The shower was getting a workout these days, and I was getting a voluptuous eyeful. Susan had one of her dresses on Grace and was deftly pinning it in here and there. I was on the floor having fun rolling stockings on Grace's legs and attaching them to the garter belt around her hips.

"Susan, help, he's making me all wet."

"Alex, stop that awful teasing."

I transferred my lotiony hands to Susan's fine legs, rising higher and higher.

"You are a complete devil. Stop that."

I moved one hand to a good grip on her ass, and used the other one for a vigorous rubbing of her clit.

"We won't go out with you if we don't get a chance to get dressed!"

I relented and went to get into my own clothes, followed by a stream of oaths about rude males.

At the restaurant, I ordered champagne and toasted my new colleagues and their strong commitment to bigger and better sound systems. This got me smiles and giggles. "Alex, that was just the craziest thing. Putting on those work clothes and pretending I was a man!"

I took her hand and kissed it. "You looked good and worked hard. I couldn't have pulled that off without the two of you. You are serious you want more adventures with sound?"

"Yes." Susan's voice was excited. "There are YouTube videos about the things interns do in their spare time. One guy put racing engines together in his scrubs!"

"So, one of these times, we take a video of you setting level in your scrubs?"

Grace let out a little screech. "Oh Susan, that would be too much!"

The rest of dinner was fine and laid back. Poor Susan had to go back and get some sleep before another five am call. We kissed and hugged and tucked her into her car.

Grace was under the duvet, hiding, when I arrived from doing my teeth, killed the light, and crept in with her. I got us arranged so her back was against me and my hand exploring up and down her front.

"Your medicine for our tits is working."

"Hmmm. Glad to hear it. What do you mean?"

"Your teasing is making us a lot less self conscious. And even believing they are getting bigger!"

I checked out the items in question. There was more tissue there. When she got normal weight back, she might even have an A cup. I pulled on a nipple and she squealed. "Please, that goes right through me!"

"Have you ever worn a bra? Aren't they a nuisance?"

"Yes, but it's so embarrassing when you are a teenager and supposed to be growing them. I wore a padded bra in high school and so did a lot of other girls. You could tell when we took showers."

"I like taking showers with you." I put my head down and licked her neck.

"Never in my life before the last few days have I had a positive reaction to a man. Now I'm lying here quivering in your arms and loving it."

"I'm loving you too. Maybe that's dangerous. Let's talk in the morning."

For the fourth day in a row, I got to lie in and have fresh coffee brought to me. I curled myself around her and accepted the hot mug. She leaned in with a tender kiss. I sipped and looked at her. She had a serious frown. "I want to know about your work. That was more than fun Saturday. I liked learning about big sound."

"What about school?"

"Can I do both? Take less than a full load?"

I got up, used the toilet, and brought her new hairbrush with me. My back against the wall and her between my legs, I concentrated on the lustrous bob she brought home from the salon.

"You are spoiling me rotten."

"This is the new you, earning your keep. Romancing a guy. Having a future."

She pulled my arms tight around her. "Am I really romancing a guy?"

"Yeah, you are."

"I'm not getting the sympathy card, am I? The recovered druggie card?"

"Don't talk like that. I'll beat you."

She turned over in my lap. "Maybe you should. Just to remember my promise."

I caressed the curvy behind. It was remarkably recovered. Flexing under my hand. Provoking a swat.

"You are tempting me."

She got up on all fours, wiggling that beautiful white ass at me. I knew at that moment she wanted a red ass and a good fucking. She wanted her man to show his lust and love.

She got a terrific swat on each cheek and me buried in her in one giant thrust.

"Oh," she screamed, "yes."

Her wildness drove my wildness. This wasn't loving, it was good, hard noisy fucking. Yelling at each other and coming in a big way. Falling back, gasping and reaching for hands. She leaned on me. "You dirty fucker, I'm in love with you."

I matched her, "You dirty bitch, I'm in love with you."

We clung to each other in the shower, crying. It was the first time I ever cried over a woman. Afterwards, we wandered around the apartment, butting into each other, holding hands...

She leaned up on me, stretching for my lips. I cupped my hands and lifted. "We better not get up this way every day. Nothing will get done."