Just Like Old Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dracona
Dracona
94 Followers

The rest of Liz’s sight seeing list was covered and I was barely aware of it. All I could think of was she had loved someone, the way I loved her. It ate at my heart like acid.

I know that I was distant and somewhat cold to Liz the rest of the afternoon. The feelings that she had stirred in me were not forgotten, but they seemed to somehow twist and change as I let my mind dwell on this lost love of hers. When we got back to the house I went straight to my room and dropped my packages on the chair. Liz followed me quietly.

“Jen?” She said sitting down on the side of my bed. “Where did you go? Come back to me.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Liz.” I said shortly. I turned away from her and walked toward the bathroom. “I’m right here.”

“What’s changed since this morning?” She came over and slipped her arms around my waist and pressed herself against my back. “Why are you so angry now?”

I took hold of her hands and pulled them loose so that I could step away from her. She followed me, her eyes full of hurt.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I said a bit louder than I intended. She flinched but moved close again reaching for me with trembling hands.

“What did I do wrong?!” The tears that spilled down her cheeks should have softened my heart. I had never been able to bear seeing her cry. But they only angered me more. How could she be so blind to how much she was hurting me?

Before I knew what I was doing my hands had closed on her upper arms and roughly pulled her to me. My lips sank onto hers in a desperate, angry kiss. Imagine my surprise when she returned my kiss just as desperately. Her lips parted and her tongue slipped out to tease and flick against mine. Her hands lay flat against my ribs and tentatively started to move upwards. I couldn’t contain the groan of pleasure that escaped me. I wanted her so bad.

I tried to step back but she clung to me and we stumbled, falling to the floor. Her soft body lay on mine, her hair coming loose and falling down around my face. I smelled her scent, the scent that was uniquely Liz, and I was lost. Then she was kissing me, gentle little kisses over my cheeks and along my jaw, she kissed each eyelid and the tip of my nose. I smiled and she kissed my smile.

When her hands curved over my breasts I caught my breath and felt my back leave the floor. It felt so good to have her hands on me. Her fingers found my hard little nipples and pinched them lightly, both of us moaned in pleasure. My fingers had somehow found their way underneath the legs of her shorts and were gripping the firm round cheeks of her ass. I squeezed them, pulling her down on my hips harder.

Liz sat up and reached for my shirt and started tugging it from my jeans. I covered her hands with mine to stop her. The look on her face might have been comical if it weren’t so seriously determined. I chuckled a bit then brought her hands to my lips kissing each knuckle in turn.

“Jen, please…”

“Shh, baby…it’s alright.” I pushed her gently off of me and stood. “I want this to be perfect.”

I held out my hand and she took it without hesitation. We stood as close as physically possible, arms wrapped around each other and I felt her whole body trembling. There was such trust in her eyes when she looked at me that I felt tears well up. I cupped her face in my hands and I kissed her again, gently this time, willing her to feel my love for her.

It seemed we stood that way forever, and it seemed it lasted only seconds. Soon, though, our need grew. I felt her hands on my waist, her fingers slipped inside where she had pulled my shirt free before and her fingers stroked over my skin. I broke our kiss and nibbled along her jaw until I reached her ear.

“Take it off for me.” I whispered. The warmth of my breath caused a shiver to pass through her body. Her hands pulled my shirt completely free of my jeans and I straightened to let her lift it over my head.

I watched her eyes as she took in the sight of me, my breasts bare and proud, the dark pink nipples hard as tiny pebbles. She glanced up at me as if to ask permission and I smiled. Her hands floated lightly over my ribs and up the outside curve of my breasts causing goose-bumps to rise across my chest. Liz had the nerve to giggle quietly. I tried to stay still as she continued her exploration, watching her eyes darken as she covered a breast with each hand and kneaded them gently. She bit her lip in concentration. Fingertips flicked over each nipple eliciting a soft gasp from me which made her bolder. She took a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and pinched them, lightly at first and then with increasing pressure until I moaned out loud.

Liz flashed me a grin as she bent her head slightly and drew her tongue across first one nipple and then the other. My hands slid up into her hair and I pulled her away. Her light touches were driving me insane. She made a small sound of protest which I silenced with a kiss.

I let my hands drift down her neck and felt for the catch of her top. The pieces slid down her shoulders and off of her breasts. She started to reach back for the other catch but I stopped her hands. This was my turn.

I leaned my body against hers as I pretended to fumble with the fastening. Our bodies pressed together and I heard her draw a deep shuddering breath. I smiled to myself, there were so many tricks I wanted to use on Liz, so many ways to tantalize her and make her ache for more.

The hater top fell to the floor unnoticed as I gathered her to me pressing our bare skin together. I moved subtly, leaning down a bit to rub our bare breasts together. Her breathing soon came in short gasps. I stepped back toward the bed and sat on the edge leading her to stand between my knees. Her beautiful breasts were there in front of me, the nipples about the size of the tip of my middle finger. I could tell they were already painfully hard, the areola crinkled and drawn to the center. I leaned forward but stopped short of kissing the nearest nipple. Instead I blew a soft warm breath over it. A gasp from above was my reward. My tongue flicked out and laved her breast in long slow strokes, before I drew back and blew on the nipple once more. Liz moaned and grasped the back of my head.

“Jen…I…I want…” Her whisper was urgent and her fingers twined in my short hair tugging me closer. I looked up at her and reached for her other nipple, pinching it hard between my fingers. She cried out and her hips thrust forward unconsciously.

“What do you want, baby?” I asked her in a low voice. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing harshly. Her bottom lip trembled at my question. “Tell me…what do you want?”

“Your mouth.” She whispered finally. The words broke the dam. “I want your mouth on me…on my nipples…suck them Jen, please?”

“Look at me.” My voice left no room for shyness. I wanted her to see what I was doing to her. Her clear blue eyes opened and looked down into mine and I nodded. “Watch me.”

I opened my mouth and took in her nipple and the dark skin around it. She let out a long low moan and I drew back tightening my lips until I held only the tip of her nipple between them. I released it with a slight popping sound and she tightened her grip on my hair. Her gaze was fastened on my mouth as I repeated the same action on the other breast. I could see her pleasure clearly.

I continued my actions, moving from one breast to the other until she was moaning steadily, her eyelids drooping a little as her passion built. My hands slid down to her waist and trailed along the band of her shorts to the button. It was time to get rid of all barriers.

The button flipped open easily and the zipper quietly slid down. I suckled at her breast as I flattened my hands and slid them into the back of her shorts to push them down. My fingers met bare skin. Liz was wearing nothing underneath her shorts. A hot flash of lust raced through my body. Had she done this for a reason? Had she done this hoping we would end up this way? It didn’t matter. As her shorts slid down her legs and she stepped out of them I caught the heady scent of her arousal. My patience had reached its end.

I stood and kissed her hard, my tongue thrusting into her mouth to chase hers. Her hands reached eagerly for the fly of my jeans and again I denied her what she wanted by grasping her hands. Her sound of frustration pleased me. I caught her eye and stared at her for a several seconds before speaking.

“Get on the bed.”

She climbed eagerly onto the bed and lay back. Her eyes watched me hungrily and I felt the power of knowing she wanted me as much as I wanted her. I couldn’t get enough of looking at her. I kicked off my shoes and slid out of my jeans and panties as I let my gaze wander over her body. Her skin was an even tan all over and the thought of her lying naked under the sun sent another jolt through me. Her legs were well defined, the skin of her thighs looking so soft and inviting. My eyes stopped and I froze, Liz’s pussy was shaved bare. The lips glistened with wetness and I felt something primitive inside me swell with pride. I had done that to her, I had made her that wet.

I moved to the foot of the bed and started climbing up toward her. As I moved over her body I dipped my head and ran my tongue over her ankle, then her knee, her thigh. I could sense her body tensing in anticipation so I just gently blew a breath over her wet lips as I passed over her pussy. She moaned and her legs parted for me, but I wasn’t ready yet, she would have to wait.

I laid a path of licks and kisses over her rib cage and again suckled each breast as I continued to move up her body. Again she reached for me, her hands eager to explore. I took each of her wrists and pushed them to the mattress by her head and looked down into her eyes. The blue had darkened with passion, her lips were parted and her cheeks were flushed with excitement. Her legs parted to accommodate me and inch by inch I lowered my body onto hers.

The roughness of my tightly trimmed mound pressed down against the smoothness of hers and she gasped. Her hips bucked up against mine causing our clits to become trapped between our pelvic bones and I could barely keep my hold on her wrists. I pressed down harder, grinding my hips against hers until she was moaning and beginning to writhe in pleasure.

“That’s right, baby.” I whispered, looking down at her beautiful face. “Go with it…”

Her movements grew faster and I knew she was getting close. For a split second I thought about stopping and denying her the pleasure she sought so single-mindedly, if only to prolong it for both of us. Then her eyes locked on mine and the sheer lust I saw there drove me beyond calculated thought. I met her motion for motion, grinding my pussy against hers until we were slick with our combined juices.

“Jen?!” Her voice rose as if she were caught between confusion and ecstasy. I pushed her harder into the bed in response.

“Let go, baby, let go….”

As if my words were what she had been waiting for her body rolled like a wave beneath me. She cried out my name again, a long passionate sound, and her hips jutted hard against mine. Her movement caught me by surprise and sent me over the edge into my own blissful release. We moved together, drawing our pleasure out as long as possible, until my arms began to shake. I leaned to the side and collapsed breathlessly.

I drew her to me and held her as we calmed. My hands stroked her hair and I waited for her to speak. The dynamics of our relationship had just changed and I wasn’t sure how she was going to react. I suddenly became aware of her body shuddering in my arms, heard the shaky breaths she was taking. She was crying.

There are basically two reasons a woman cries after good sex, either she is ashamed of herself for having it, or it was just so damn good she can’t help crying. The tricky part is deciding which it is so you, her partner in said sex, can react accordingly.

I reached down and hooked my fingers under her chin and gently lifted her face until I could look at her. Her eyes, sparkling with tears, bore into mine and the smile that broke over her face left no question about the kind of tears she cried. She leaned in and kissed me passionately over and over before drawing back to look at me again.

“I never knew it could be like that!” She exclaimed. I chuckled. A lot of women say that when they have just had their first experience with another woman. It didn’t mean that I didn’t like hearing it. Pleasing her meant the world to me.

“What are you laughing about?” Liz poked me playfully in the side. “Something amazing just happened here!”

“Yes it did.” I agreed, leering at her. “You have just been initiated into the lesbian ranks!”

Liz sobered and rolled so that half of her body lay across mine. She looked down at me and I could tell that she was trying to find the words to say something that she felt was very important.

“Thank you, Jen.”

“Aw, honey, don’t thank me.” I reached up and toyed with her hair. “It was a joint effort.”

“I’ve just never…” her face flushed slightly and I suddenly had an idea she was talking about something else entirely.

“Never what?” I lowered my voice so that she would feel more comfortable. She buried her face against my neck and murmured so that I could barely hear her.

“Never had….never felt…”

I made her look at me again and studied her for several long moments. She began to fidget nervously and wouldn’t meet my eye.

“Baby, are you trying to tell me you’ve never had an orgasm before?”

Her face went crimson and she nodded. I released her and she burrowed against my chest again. I was stunned. I didn’t see how it could be possible.

“Never ever?” I questioned the ceiling.

“Never with someone else…there.” Came the muffled reply.

I began to understand. My Liz had never experienced orgasm with any of her previous partners, all men. I felt something akin to elation at the realization that I had given her something no one else had ever been able to give her. I still found it hard to believe though.

“Did you ever come close?”

“Not with any of my boyfriends.” I could feel her soft breath against the side of my neck and it sent shivers through my body. “I didn’t think there was anything unusual about it.”

“Why not?!”

“It was what I expected.” I felt her shrug. “You know how my mother was. Sex was everything she told me it would be. A chore that was necessary to keep my man happy.”

“What about this mysterious person you told me about at the park?” I wanted to know and yet I didn’t. “The only one who ever felt right to you?”

Liz raised her head and looked at me incredulously.

“Don’t you know?” She asked softly. “It was you.”

I think my expression must have been vacantly stupid because she laughed softly and kissed me.

“All those times we acted the part, when you held my hand or we kissed, nothing had ever felt so right.” She leaned down and kissed the tip of my nipple and it hardened up immediately. “I felt pleasure in those acts for the first time and I thought I’d had a breakthrough. But I could never find those feelings again.”

Through the haze of confusion I felt I became aware of her hand softly exploring my skin. Like a breeze her fingertips drifted over my ribs and down my stomach. It seemed she couldn’t keep her hand still, it traveled everywhere; up my side and over my shoulder and along my neck. I watched her face as she touched me. Her eyes were wide with wonder as she followed the movements of her hand as if she couldn’t believe it was hers. My body began to respond, the heat of wanting her rushing through my veins again.

“I started thinking back to what it was like those months with you.” She continued softly, almost absently, while her hands explored my body. “The times we kissed so people saw us, and how I felt each kiss all the way through me. It got so bad that every time Phillip tried to kiss me I started turning away. I couldn’t even pretend to enjoy it any more.”

I was having trouble concentrating on her words. She was caressing my stomach in slow circles and each time she completed the circuit her hand seemed to creep just a bit lower.

“I finally told Phillip that I just wasn’t attracted to him, that I never had been. He got angry and called me all kinds of not so nice things before storming out, and that’s when I called you.”

Her voice drifted off to a murmur as her fingers brushed across the edge of my closely trimmed pubic hair. I audibly caught my breath and she looked up at me swiftly.

“Is this alright?” She asked brushing her fingertips over the curve of my mound like she was petting some small animal. I didn’t trust my voice so I just nodded. This seemed to give her a new boldness and she let her fingers slip down along the space where my lips met, stroking the still wet slit with a feather light touch. I couldn’t hold back a soft groan of pleasure. I was surprised when she scooted down on the bed and settled between my legs.

“I want to look at you.”

For several minutes that’s exactly what she did. She just looked at my pussy without touching me. The way her breath washed over me sent little jolts of pleasure through me and the whole situation was more erotic for me than I could have imagined. She brought her fingers up and traced along my outer lips again and I held my breath. I had been touched more times than I could count, but never with such awe and reverence. She pressed firmer and opened me so that my inner lips and hooded clit were exposed.

“You’re so beautiful.” Liz whispered and before I knew what she intended her head dipped and her tongue ran in one long swathe ending at my now throbbing clit. I couldn’t hold back the cry of pleasure that passed my lips. My hands tangled in her hair and my upper body came up off of the bed.

My reaction seemed to please her and she began to repeat her action over and over. Liz had absolutely no technique. She didn’t tease and toy with me to taunt pleasure from my body and what she lacked in experience she made up for in enthusiasm. I had never before been so…consumed.

To my surprise I quickly felt that drawing tenseness in my lower back, the tingling tightness in the skin along my hips and outer thighs that signaled impending orgasm. I tugged at Liz’s hair trying to pull her away but I was unable to speak. A muffled growl of protest came from her throat and she resisted. Her arms encircled my legs and anchored her in place and she continued her assault on my helpless pussy.

My body abandoned my mind and took over. My head and shoulders fell back to the pillow and my hips began to grind against her beautiful face. Her lips found and latched onto my sensitive clit and she began to suckle like a starved kitten. It was over in seconds. I barely recognized my own voice as I screamed out her name. Spasms wracked my body back and forth until I collapsed exhausted and panting on the bed. Her lips and tongue continued to move against me, gentler now, almost comforting as my pulse slowed and my breathing quieted.

The bed dipped and swayed and I opened my eyes to see her leaning over me. Her lips glistened with my juices.

“You are delicious.” Liz nearly purred. Her tongue slipped out and slowly removed all traces from her lips. “I never knew anyone could taste so sweet.”

“My god, Liz…” I gasped out. My arms and legs felt like leaden weights and yet my pussy quivered with need as I watched her. What had she done to me? Her eyes sparkled and she gave me an impish grin.

“Something wrong?” I could tell by the tone of her voice she was well pleased with herself.

“You’ll pay for that.” I promised and let my eyes close. She snuggled beside me and I heard her chuckle as I drifted off to sleep.

Dracona
Dracona
94 Followers
12