Just One Hour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boss heard the thump on the cabin wall. His friend had finished just in time. The van pulled into the derelict courtyard of the factory. The place was half demolished but the man knew where to park. Under a rickety canopy he could unload unseen. No one would hear or see, and the white tiled toilet block he had found earlier would be ideal for his guests to perform in.

The van pulled all the way up to the broken down entrance to the building. The afternoon heat was in the high eighties, the humid damp air making the approaching evening feel sticky and sensuous. The two girls blinked a little as the back doors opened the large shape of the Boss blocking most of the smog thick daylight.

"Where are we?" Stacey asked in a nervous voice.

"You don't need to know." He responded pulling at Debbie's arm helping her out. "All you need to remember is do what you're told and you'll be home before dusk."

Debbie wrestled a little her eyes glaring with hatred. The Boss pushed her through the door the Mask bringing Stacey behind.

"You think you're so special don't ya?" The Black man growled. He was tired of Debbie's cocky attitude. "Even after our last little get together you still think nothings you're fault. Well honey you didn't have to come back did ya?"

Debbie shook her head. "You made me!" She shrieked indignantly looking back at Stacey for some type of support.

"Yeah sure, sure," he mocked guiding her through the dark echoing corridors. "Never thought of calling the cops, eh? No that would be so embarrassing for you, wouldn't it? And well you'd never want anyone to think you were as fallible as every fucker else, would you?"

The group arrived in at their final destination. It was a large room with no windows just a large half smashed glass roof. It was a toilet block of some type with dusty white tiled walls and floor. There were toilets, cubicles, a row shower heads, and appeared to be a part of some run down gym or public baths. Other side-rooms ran off from this one but they were hidden in shadow. Around the ceramic hall were other items that had obviously been brought here earlier by the two crazy men.

Debbie thought the scene reminded her of that awful cellar where she had been taken the first time. Stacey began to pant and shake a little the familiar surroundings of her home the first time somehow helping to deaden the fear; this time the seediness of her predicament having a greater effect. There was a metal single bed, an iron bath tub, ropes and pulleys and some equipment her innocent head couldn't suss at present. "Ohhhh," she cooed in fright.

The men decided not to waste any longer. Sat on top of one urinal was the egg timer. The Mask turned it for the correct length of time as the Boss began to unfasten the girl's clothes.

One hour left.

The men untied and undressed the women as they both stood there knees shaking, their expressions one of worry and humiliation. Eventually both stood almost naked. Stacey had only her sling back sandals on, her long calves looking shapely, her pear shaped waist with a tiny almost shaven blonde pussy. She stood covering her small breast her neck freckled the tied back hair giving her face a harder bony look. Debbie had been stripped to her heeled knee boots; thighs firm her own figure still slim but with more curves. She didn't try to cover her tits, the globes pointing forward, natural but silicone in their firmness. They'd untied her hair and the long brunette mane hung almost down to the base of her back. Her red lips fixed in an arrogant pout.

Both men were already sweating. Each had the boiler suit on nothing underneath one tug on the groin flaps and their hungry cock would spill out. The Mask grabbed Debbie, the Boss closing in on Stacey. "Let's get to work."

The Mask was slapping Debbie's ass making her yelp pulling her towards the pulley hooked into the roof, ropes and buckled hanging down from it. The Boss forced Stacey's hand onto his suited crotch bulge and she could feel his erection menacingly hard under his clothes. He pushed her towards the bed Debbie shrieking as the Mask harnessed her in the pulley device.

"That's it on the bed bitch com'on." He rolled Stacey onto her back spreading her thighs. He pulled her small wrist down to her slit ordering her to open herself up. Stacey's finger tips eased back her pussy lips the pink flesh showing.

The Boss head was moving down, his tongue already flicking her fleecy pussy hair.

"Just lay back and watch the show," he said with a grin, Stacey now facing the forcefully suspended Debbie. The brunette was trussed good her legs apart, arms behind her back a harness holding her three feet off the floor. The Mask had roped her fine tits and a leather dog collar was secured round her neck. The Boss pressed on Stacey's inner thighs widening them still as he looked up.

A noise suddenly came from one of the dark side rooms. From out of the shadows appeared a figure. It was a big black woman, maybe forty plus dressed in some type of basque and stockings, looking like a whorehouse madam. Her thighs were massive a female version of the Boss's, her melon tits exposed, her ass big in proportion to everything thing else. Fastened around her meaty crotch was a harness with a large curved black dildo the surface knobbly like a pickle. The Boss nodded to her in greeting.

This is Big Mamma, "he announced looking back at Stacey then to the upturned Debbie. He sat up and invited 'BM' into the room. She waddled in, looking mean and lustful at both girls. Her eyebrows raised at the sight of their slim bodies the sweat already beginning to bead on their tender soft flesh. "Well Mamma," he continued, "which one would you like first?"

The big woman made a theatrical circuit of the room gazing at the captive girls. She smiled at the Boss and replied in a deep southern accent. "Why waste time honey, I'll have them both at the same time."

The bed was dragged across the floor until the mattress lay under the suspended Debbie. She looked down at the face of Stacey who was gripping the bedpost pale with nerves. Big Mamma climbed onto the bed as Stacey tried to sit up. The big black whore slapped her across the face straddling her neck and face kneeling up to the suspended open thighs of Debbie.

"Listen to me you pair of bitches," she growled angling her ribbed black cock down to Stacey's mouth. "You better get it on with me real good yes sir."

The two men watched as she began to pump the dildo into the blonde's mouth while sat straddling her face. BM opened the thighs of Debbie hanging in front of her, burrowing her mouth onto the brunette's clit and pussy hole. "Mmmmmmmmmm, slurpppp!"

Debs gritted her teeth feeling the woman's tongue circling her vulva pressing in. She bucked as an effeminate finger pressed against, then gently into her exposed ass hole. Debbie giving a feint gasps of disgust. The woman grunted still pumping down on Stacey's mouth. The pinned girl had her hands up, pushing the woman's heavy thighs away from her cheeks; her mouth slavering to contain the ribbed vinyl cock. BM teased as she pumped.

"That's it honey you suck that big black cock. Make it real wet for when I shove it up you." She looked back up into the eyes of the trussed Debbie. "Boys," She called. "Get my toys out."

Stacey gave a shriek as the woman swung around pulling the young babes thighs thrusting her fat hips between them. The rubber dildo slid up Stacey's pussy as she gulp and groaned. Then the black bitch began to hump the blonde's brains out.

Stacey was hooking her long legs around the wide waist of the woman. Big Mama pressed her stubby fingers into Stacey's mouth bucking hard ramming her strap-on up against her pussy walls intend on making Stacey squeal. "Eiieeeeeee ug ug uggggghh!"

The Boss handed fat woman another strap-on. This was different more like a mask with a bit for biting on, attached to a Perspex cock. Stacey tried to push back but it was useless the woman was massive compared to her. As Big Mamma fucked up the girl's pussy she fastened the harness around Stacey's head forcing the bit into the desperate girl's mouth. She had no choice but to bite down the harness sealing her mouth replacing it with a long Perspex cock making her look like she had a hard trunk.

Debbie began to plead as Stacey was made to knell in front of her suspended open wide thighs. The group slapped and shouted at the blonde bimbo forcing her into position. Then the fucking could really begin.

First Stacey's head was pushed up against Debbie's clit the mouth cock easily sliding up the arrogant bitches' twat. She groaned with humiliation as Stacey began to pump back and forth her hazel eyes wide staring up at the trussed bitch. They widened still as BM mounted Stacey from behind fucking her aggressively again using her weight to make the small blonde continue to pump back and forth with her head; mouth fucking Debbie's hole.

"Ugg, ugg, uggg hmmmmmm!" Debs moaned with embarrassment seeing the pretty face of Stacey between her thighs her nose at her clit the cock sprouting from where her mouth should be jabbing in and out of her hole.

"Ooooooohhhh ugh, ugh aggg!"

The thrusts of the black woman were making Stacey buck, the strap-on rubbing and filling her pussy. She could make little sound apart from strange gulps and gargles, her mouth biting onto the swallowed end of the face cock.

The Boss stroked Stacey's head as she face fucked encouraging her; his fingers pressing on Debbie's clit his other hand roaming, groping tits and ass of both girls.

"Good girl fuck that big pussy hole. Faster come on."

The Mask was gripping Debbie's long locks tugging them back making her swan neck stretch her shoulder tense. His other hand gripped a perfect domed tits squeezing and caressing.

"Do you like been suspended? Trussed up no where to go. I bet you do, we could do anything we wanted and you would never have to blame yourself for not resisting would you, you dirty bitch?"

Debbie gave an angry yelp of pain but didn't reply. She felt the Perspex cock slide out of her completely as Stacey gripped the bed the rear fucking becoming so difficult to bear she could no longer concentrate on that and servicing Debbie at the same time. She gripped the mattress, nails biting into the fabric her body on fire.

The pounding bitch noticed Stacey's discomfort and increased the force of each forward rut.

"Is it ugh bad baby ugh too much uggh? Such a tiny waist and tight chute, uggh."

The woman had something in her hand now; a fat black butt plug, which she pressed against Stacey's wobbling ass hole. Stacey shook her head the face cock swaying very much like an angry elephant. BM forced the plug into her sweaty ass, three or four inches all the while continuing the monotonous rutting back and forth. The two men decided to concentrate on Debbie. She was unable to resist as they pushed their filthy fingers into her ass and pussy. Then into her mouth, then back to her holes. She was slurping nad retching on her dirty juices her red lips glistening with spittle. The dirty Asian was greasing a strange device.

"What's, th, th, that? She stammered seeing the Mask oil up a shinny medical type tool.

He pressed the cold metal onto her slit the wings pushing in and against her pussy walls. The Mask began to manipulate the speculum; the devices two arms widening, opening her pink pussy hole. Debbie gave a shrill scream of humiliation feeling her body open involuntarily. The Boss pushed her neck and head from behind helping her look down on the operation even though she didn't want to look.

"Oh god, ahh, ahh no no too ugghhh!" The Asian was cranking the device to maximum widening her hole till the tender flesh was gasping open her shaft a dark deep tunnel.

Stacey gave a crying splutter as the Boss finally removed her cock gag. The Big black woman was also dismounting her, the pickle type rubber strap on looking wet and hot with use.

"Oh god uggh cough! Please cough! Just stop!" She said not looking up, hair a disheveled mess.

The Boss gripped her crazy mane. "Ok bitch, now give us that little hand of yours."

He pulled Stacey's wrist squirting gel along her long fingers and manicured nails. Debbie began to moan in realization of what would happen next, Stacey still looked confused. The two men crowded around the hanging hips of Debbie as Big Mamma lifted Stacey's arm towards the wide thighs of the trussed woman.

"That's it honey nice and easy." She said in her southern drawl. "We want to see you shove that little hand all the way into to her."

Both girls began to protest. "No it won't go, I can't!" Etc, etc. But the group was quite insistent. "Oh yes it will go," assured the Boss winking at Debbie. "You'll find it'll go just fine."

Debbie felt the small wrist and nervous fingers at her stretched pussy hole. Stacey sobbed as she pushed inside Debbie, her pink flesh yielding to the hard greased hand.

"Ugggggggg fuckkkkk oh, oh you fuck bitch aggggggggg!"

The hand sank in deeper to her wrist the trussed girl shuddering.

"Awwwwww ohhhhhhh, no, no, nooooooo!"

The men encouraged the blonde ordering her to begin pumping. Stacey refuse then shrieked as they slapped her. The blonde's wrist began to foam with gel as she pumped in and out, the whole harness Debbie was in swaying gently. The Boss stood behind her head and pulled Debbie's chin back so she looked at him upside down. "Start sucking," he ordered unzipping his cock from his pants.

The Mask was knelt under the swinging brunette ass. He pressed a gel smeared neon dildo into her ass twisting as it went. Debbie could do nothing but gulp the sensation of hard rubber and hard hand and cock flesh inside her three hot holes. The girls had been in the toilet block for only fifteen minutes the air dusty and hot, the bed and leather ropes creaking with animated bodies. Stacey concentrated on the fisting aware the Mask still had one hand on her free wrist his other hand pumping Debbie with the rubber cock.

Stacey turned to look for the big black bitch. But just at that point she felt the woman's hand on the base of her spine holding her plump butt plug slowly pulling it out. Pop! Big mamas fingers then began to press on Stacey's ass hole, two then three, then four then..."Aggggggg uh uhhhhhhhhhh oh, God ugh ughhhhhhhh!"

The big woman was forcing her greased hand into Stacey's tight little ass. It didn't want to go but she persevered, pressing down on Stacey's back to hold her steady.

"AWwwwwwwww Jezzzzzzz plop!!"

Now both women were suffering the unbearable indignity of a hand deep inside their bodies. Stacey taking the black hand of Big Mamma inside her tiny ass while she was forced to fist into Debbie's stretched wide pussy. The Boss had an excellent view as Debbie deep throated him. "You fucking dirty bitches." He growled enjoying how Debbie's tongue circled his helmet rim.

Stacey moaned and writhed, feeling like a monstrous glove puppet. The fisting seemed to go on forever the black witch twisting and flexing inside her chute. Stacey could feel the anal dildo rubbing against the hot inside of Debbie pussy her walls gripping and bending as she deep throated the huge black thug. The Boss was gritting his teeth near to climax he signaled for Stacey to stop.

Stacey pulled her hand slowly from the open twat the juices glistening the pussy farting as she withdrew over the knuckles. Her own ass was stinging and felt unbelievably full. She was going to throw up she was sure of it. Her sphincter had closed tightly around the black woman's wrist and even she was unsure if it would open up again to allow her hand out. Stacey was moaning like a whore the woman pumping back and forth her snow white ass highlighting the buried black wrist.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!" Big mamma was gently twisting affectionately coaxing the girl." That's it baby so slow, all the way, all the way in your tight little hole. Such a good little slut"

The Boss began to jerk his own cock. "That's it Debbie keep sucking I just need to let you have it in the mouth baby." She felt the ass dildo rubbing back and forth then suddenly. "Ugggggh ukkkkkkk!" He came in her throat. Unable to spit easily head upside down she swallowed, gulping the salty wad into her tummy. "Mmmmmffff!"

He bucked until he was sure all the spunk had been released onto her tongue and roof of her mouth, and then he withdrew.

The Boss adjusted the harness making her sit more upright looking down on the ass fisted Stacey. The Mask had the bag open again this time producing a huge elephant size cock. It was plastic ribbed about 12 inches long and a ridiculous 4 inches wide. He smeared it with gel before positioning it against Debs pinned open hole. Debbie didn't say a word just began to moan and grunt as the cock began to slide up inside her canal the speculum keeping her wide enough for its 4 inch girth. The Mask pushed hard 8 inches in and then it wouldn't go any further, he realized this so began to withdraw then pump back fucking her 8 inches deep with the monster dildo.

Stacey was pleading with Big Mamma. "Ugh god no more, gets it out awwwwww ughhhhhhhh!"

The woman was trying to pull back but Stacey's tight little chute wouldn't give way. The bimbo screamed and thrashed her blonde hair bedraggled her eyes flashing as BM twisted and tugged until finally. Splop!

Big mamma unfastened her strap-on then fixed it around Stacey's smaller shapely hips. "You're turn to do me honey." Stacey just looked in disbelief then Big Mamma narrowed her eyes. "It's not an invitation it's an order you skinny white bitch."

Debbie was wriggling the sweat pouring from her back as the Mask pumped her with the monster cock. He pressed on her clit in a circular motion building her to climax. She tried to resist god she tried but like times before this bastard was too much an expert in stimulation.

"Ugh, ugh you fuck ugh, aw, aw, ah, ah, ah, ah ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She bucked on the harness as she came her fingers trying to push the Mask's hand from her burning clitoris. "Ugggggghhhhhhh shittttttttt!" She shrieked with sensation and he finally released her over sensitive bud allowing the wet dripping python cock to drop to the bed. Finally he un-cranked the surgical device letting her lips to close gently together, juice still dripping from the very loose slit. "Ohhhhh thank God!"

The Boss lowered the harness unbuckling Debbie's beautiful long legs, unclasping her tied bosom and strapped round butt. She could see Big Mamma sat on a chair her fat thighs wide apart. Stacey was stood in front of her fucking up into the bitches' sloppy hole as BM forced the pretty face of Stacey onto her big black nipples one at a time." "

Suck these puppies honey, ugh yeah you're doing a real good job. Ride me baby ride me!"

As Big Mamma began to grunt with excitement slapping Stacey's ass as she pounded, Debbie was led by the hand across the room. She struggled to stand her legs and thighs exhausted. In the shadows of a side room she saw him. A dirty old tramp chained to an excuse for a bed. He had been gagged and his pants stripped showing filthy old underpants.

Debbie couldn't help but screw her face up in disgust. "Oh god he's a filthy freak!" The man seemed scared or confused as he backed into a corner.

The Boss laughed pushing the naked lithe brunette closer to him. He bound her arms to the bedpost of the crappy bed, Debbie pleading for him to stop. "Come on old Bill," he snapped kicking the scared man, "let's see if your cock works anymore."

Old Bill shuffled to his feet. He had a dirty grey beard his age in his 60, s maybe but looking far older. Debbie was knelt naked on the half collapsed bed. Her hands were tied to the bed post her butt raised slightly with her legs together kneeling. The dirty tramp looked up and down her trembling sweaty body. Her admired her painted toes, her soft calves and toned thighs. Her arms were skinny and tensed a little, that swan neck the hairs on end and her pouting red lips, eyebrows raised arrogantly. He coughed a nervous cough.