Just One Hour Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,716 Followers

"Oh God this was ecstasy!" He thought as with a slow final thrust he impaled her to the hilt. Her thighs gripped around his waist one of his hand on her ankle keeping her in this sexy embrace the other on her static filled ass pulling her onto his thrusting cock.

Debbie swayed her arms painful now her breasts slapping against his rubber apron nipples agitated by constant humming power. His cock was curved but solid like metal banana. He pumped her hard her wetness slurping back on him, her electrode clit rubbing his flesh; both bodies feeling the battery feed direct to their genitals.

His hand pulled up to her gag gripping the buckle unfastening with haste as he fucked in hard with angry, hungry thrusts.

The ball gag came free her beautiful oval yawn allowed to close her white teeth in an disgusted grimace. She gave embarrassing grunts of sensation her voice horse but audible.

"Oh fuck, oh ohhh, ohhh fuck!!!" She gasped, "I'll admit to anything you want!"

She shook her head in embarrassment the mans face close to hers, close enough to see the hairs on her neck erect with tingling power. He was nodding and coaxing her; a dribbling grin on his face. The power was feeding into his blubbery body. His balls were tight as chestnuts feeling like they were vibrating in a tumbling drum. He groaned in delight.

"Look at me! Look at me fucking up inside you!"

With each upward thrust she grunted her tits springing skywards stretching the clip wires taut. He pressed his lips onto her lips forcing her mouth open, kissing her deeply breathing in her gasps. Pushing his hand into the arch of her back he could feel his cock nudging up to her limit; each bump making her eyes go wide her mouth making a deep belly grunt.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!"

The sweat was pouring from his sexy toy, her face and long neck shining, her tits a steaming glow as the power continued to flow in a sensuous never-ending stream through her teats. He could feel her inside awash, her clit fizzing, his own cock and balls overloaded with the feeling of sliding back and forth inside her; mixed with the eye crossing electric stimulus.

His grunts were getting higher and higher as he neared explosion. But so too Debbie's bucking yelps as her body increased its movement. Her hips gyrated on his cock; her pelvis stabbing forward onto him. Her stare was fixed, frightened, but excited at the same time.

"Oh I'm nearly there," he cried matching her thrusts so both bodies slapped together with a dirty machine speed slopping noise.

"But you first." He then groaned," I can see it in your eyes! Come on girl let it pop!"

Debbie was thrashing her head her body thumping back and forth as she swung slightly away from his pelvis with each hard forward thrust then slamming back onto his rod. Since the power had been on trickle her sensations had been haywire her clit throbbing her body screaming for release. Now it was a new kind of torture, that of desperation. His angry stiff poker was hitting her high up inside against her cervix. With each downward swing her nipples seemed to be getting larger pushing off the adhesive tape, the electrode clips gripping resolutely to their hot pink nodes.

"Oh no, no, no! "

She moaned in self pity, her legs gripping his hips, her groin an inferno of power and piston action. She was nearing climax through gritted teeth the man grabbing a ripe swollen tits his hand numbing; his arm feeling the power shoot up to his shoulder.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She gave out a wail of ecstasy her voice echoing in the room, cursing the filthy man her sexy mouth a pout of indignation and pleasurable escape.

"Ooooooooooooooooo!!!!!" The room vibrated to her forced electric orgasm.

Her pouting moan turned to aching grunts as his pelvis continued to thump into her. He was coming too his hips thrusting hard and fast his war face locked, all teeth and snarling features. Debbie's body was like a rag doll her head thrown from side to side her tits bouncing the clamps holding with solid intent. She was screaming now the clit fizzer still doing its work on her hypersensitive body.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhh!"

She gave a cry of desperation her head swimming the post climactic sensation too much on her body. She could feel him erupting inside her tight wet hole. Henrick felt like his cock had been squeezed by a giant hand his eye hole spewing come like toothpaste shot from a stepped on tube. He squirted again such amounts that Debbie imagined any second she'd begin coughing his spunk from her mouth.

Her back arched her legs flailing toes out pointing to the walls, swiping in the air as she held tight on him a 3rd thrust delivering another cum explosion deep inside her.

As she bucked on his spurting cock her long legs flailing out her toe hit something. Something high up on the table, a switch, or dial? The effect was instant. The battery charge cranked up pumping intense voltage along the wires into Debbie's clit and tits.

She screamed!

Hendricks orgasmic delight inside the wailing hot brunette lasted moments before his cock felt like it had been dipped in lava. As he stood and Debbie hung suspended, like a lighting rod his cock drew the power into his swelling balls, as the electricity raced to the earth the quickest way possible..

"Agggggggg Nien ohhhhhhhhhukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

His heart couldn't take it. Debbie's head was lolling on her body limp as she feinted from the surge. He felt feint too but worse his heart was screaming. He fell back away from his suspended fuck toy hitting the table dragging the battery to the floor cutting the power.

But it was too late for him; his heart had stopped before his head had reached the floor. The fat fucker was dead.

It was only at the hours end the door viewing hatch opened for her captor to see in. Then the lights went out and she saw the green haze drag the body from the room. When he retuned he carefully unfastened her and examined her body making sure his merchandise wasn't damage.

"Unfortunate," the captor thought to himself," he was a good customer."

***

For Kris that afternoon when the hood came off she was looking at a door she had thought about over and over in her daydreams. There it was the brilliant steel door in an in descript concrete wall; flights of stairs down from an underground garage. It was just as she remembered. Kris saw the bulky guard standing next to her. He didn't speak just turned and headed back up the stairs. However the tall vixen blonde remained and spoke without warmth.

"I hope you understand about the hood but it's for your own safety that we remain undiscovered."

Kris nodded and smiled. She did not smile back

Then the door clicked and opened and it all came flooding back. The clothing hall where you could dress your doll anyway you wanted. The instrument racks and cool devices of pleasure. The choices of rooms, even the ideas wall for those limited in perverse creativity.

The multi-millionaires stepped inside the other woman did not follow. As the door closed Kris knew the drill. Ahead were a plate glass window and a large metal drawer. To her right a sofa and coffee table with magazines; GQ, Vogue, etc

She took off her coat and slowly did a circuit of the room examining every detail of her play pen. She was in no rush. Suddenly the drawer slid open with a clank. Kris walked over her high heels echoing on the concrete floor and looked inside. There was a leather bound booklet. She opened it looking at the different pages. It has 8 beautiful girls in but only one page was ringed; that of long haired brunette who was super slim with fabulous breast and long sexy legs. Her name was Debbie.

"So a choice of one," She thought, "well at least she didn't disappoint.

She studied her, the feeling of arousal deep below. Her eyes wandered to the instruments and choices on offer. She'd browse the items available; she knew there was no rush as only the session was timed. Indulging in your preparation was a luxury she could enjoy.

She filled the tray with toys while singing a melody. It was a delightful shopping spree with each device sending her mind down different erotic vistas. She studied the picture a number of times until she was happy with her selection. Then finally she loaded it all in the tray and with a slam she pushed it through to the far side of the two-way mirror.

Next to the mirror was an intercom, she pressed the button.

A voice spoke almost as a whisper-"Explain?"

The voice listened as it had countless times. It had heard, seen incredible perversions, dark fantasies with no end. It waited while Kris gave her instructions then replied."

"Take a seat and wait," it said in the end without judging her requests in any way. Instructions were sometimes pre arranged, but the voice knew this was a last minute thing. "It will take a little longer to prepare."

Kris waited trying to keep her breathing steady. She didn't change she liked what he was wearing already, formal, dominant it would be sufficient. Flicking through the magazine she played with his nails and hair. She liked to look the part even if this "Debbie" wouldn't appreciate it.

And the minutes passed doubts began to rise. She wondered what she was doing here, even about the sex dolls. "They were people after..."

It was with some relief that suddenly the second inner door finally opened into darkness. Kris pushed all doubts away. "Foolish girl!" She stood up and sauntered in with a swing of her hips. As the door closed behind the green glow and hum of night vision goggle came alive. And a hand reached out lifting Kris's arm making her place her hand on a shoulder.

"Follow to the cell." It said calmly.

As they walked slowly it explained the rules again but Kris was hardly listening.

"No maiming,"

"No scaring."

"Only one hour."

"You leave the other way."

"The car will take you back to pick up point."

In the completely black labyrinth she suddenly had a heart racing thought that it would be easy to add her to the collection. Who would ever know where she was. She pushed aside an urge to panic. "Fucking pull yourself together," her mind hissed frustrated with herself.

The voice stopped talking and Kris heard a door lock been pushed- a six digit code. The door opened slightly light filling the corridor by a fraction inch.

"Your payment has cleared." The voice said stepping back allowing enough door width for Kris to step through. "Enjoy your hour."

Kris heart was pounding as she stepped into the room. "Oh hell she was going through with it again!"

Debbie was waiting. She was sat on high backed chair her arms behind her back wrists bound together with soft cuffs. She was dressed exactly in what Kris had chosen. Debs was in tight figure hugging white blouse, short blue skirt her legs together as she sat prim in knees high white socks and heeled black sensible shoes. Around her neck was a stripped short tie and her hair was loose but up in a messy bun behind her head.

In front of her was a desk with a cane laid across it along with the items Kris had selected on a nearby table.

Debbie wasn't gagged and she panted slowly knowing every new experience was to be feared but accepted as inventible. Dressed as a schoolgirl fantasy she looked up under deep massacred eyes at Kris. It was clear this was not her normal middle aged balding fuck fanatic.

In front of her was a tall high heeled figure. Dressed in a black business skirt and suit Kris looked like a dominatrix headmistress. Her arrogant sexy face was framed by long blonde hair, her eyes wide and expressive, her lips tight but made fuller with deep pink lipstick. She too had a tight white blouse top her firm silicone tits heaving inside. Her black stockings defined her curved long legs her figure accentuated by the 6 inch black heels. Multi-millionaires businesswoman Kris paused to collect her composure.

She straightened the skirt and entered legs crossing slightly hips swaying just as she'd done the morning. A few pre negotiation flirtations always smoothed the deals. The opposing CEO had been harbouring a raging hard on under the board room desk all morning, there was no doubt. If only he knew her darkest perversions.

Debbie's chest rose and fell as she controlled her pants. The blonde woman closed the door behind her then began to speak. Suddenly the countdown buzzer sounded and she paused for a second seeming unsure. Then her face-hardened and she picked up the cane.

"Do you know what it was like for me at school?" She asked with an arrogant disdain.

The voice was very sweet an American southern state drawl, smooth like molasses.

Debbie didn't answer; the woman continued.

"Little hot bitches like you made my life a hell. I was different then and fuck didn't you let me know it." She gave a devious smile then whipped down the cane on the table.

"Well now little miss goody-goody teachers pet, I'm going to show you what nasty bitches like you deserve." She moved closer, "you're my little pet now."

She pulled her hands down her body showing the impressive outline. "I may have been nothing to look at when at school but see what millions in the bank can do for you." At her words and the sight of her captive Kris's blood surged along with confidence. "Oh God," She though her heart pounding," I soo need this!"

She pushed the cane under Debbie's chin lifting her pretty face up to look in her eyes.

Her manicured hand traced down Debbie's shoulder then she ripped open the white blouse the hot brunette fine tits popping out. Two perfect globes the pink areola and nipples against her silky white skin. She pushed Debbie's chin back striking down with the cane across the tops of her fabulous nipples the flesh springing down then up at the blow. Whoooosh!

"No Silicone there you little bitch! Bet you were really popular in class."

Debbie yelped her ass bucking from the chair. The angry suited bitch repeated the whipping motion. Whoooosh!

"Sit still you bitch!" She snapped, "stick those points out further." Kris felt her lust building. "Hot big titted teen queen and there's nothing she can do to stop me!"

Debbie gritted her teeth arching her back presenting her teats... then whoosh another nipple springing strike. "Oh shit stop!" Debs screamed not expecting reprieve.

To her surprise it worked. "Oh so it speaks," she said mockingly.

Kris gripped Debbie by the hair pulling her to her feet the waif girl teetering on her high heels, knees bending in on those stocking legs.

"Bend over!" Kris ordered pushing Debbie over the writing table pushing up the very short skirt to examine a bare ass and exposed slit. She pushed more, Debbie's head on the table arms still behind her back knees together as she struggled to bend and stand at the same time. "Show me your rear!" The black clad witch shouted.

The cane came down on her ass and Debbie bucked, her ass buns wobbling at the strike. Kris was breathing heavily spanking the hot babe for all her worth over and over.

"Ill teach you, ill teach you little sluts to make fun of me," she shouted as if in a trance.

Debbie was moaning and bucking at the strikes, the woman rough in her actions.

The bound brunette yelped and groaned as each ass wobbling strike.

"Please awwwww!"

"Are you a good girl?" Kris asked striking down with the cane. "Do you want to please miss?" Debbie nodded as another strike hit her with a bucking yelp. "Yessss!"

She twisted Debbie over onto her back pulling her up so she sat knees together on the desk; blouse ripped open. Kris's hands dropped the cane and cupped Debbie's tits, her talons biting in as she twisted and mauled. The girl had amazing tits and Kris slavered as she examined them. "You're beautiful and soo slim and petite." She knew the woman was in her mid twenties, but she could so pass for 16.

Her hands held both breasts like ripe fruits fingers on nipples caressing them.

"Now Debbie I want you to call me miss. Is that clear?" Debbie nodded gritting her teeth at the powerful tit mauling.

Kris s hand went to her own blouse, unbuttoning it, pulling the fabric back either side of her big silicone breasts. Debbie eyes widened at the two firm dome type tits the nipples pointing straight at her like cannons. The forty year old had tits like a teens.

"Come closer," she cooed pulling her bound fake schoolgirl to the edge of the desk, pushing her wet panting lips onto the bullet nipples, "Suck on my cherries my dear."

Kris held Debbie's head onto her tit the other hand reaching down to pull on Debbie own long nipples. The brunette bit slightly with the tugging sensation Kris gasping then twisting her captive's nipples more. "Suck, not bite is that clear!"

Debbie nodded through her slurps; the saliva running in streams off the dome flesh dripping on to her own stocking knees. "What a hot little mouth you have." Kris moaned above the sucking noises.

Kris wriggled as she breast fed her little slave until satisfied with her efforts she pulled away panting heavily. She looked to the side table where she had her chosen items placed. She picked up the length of thin rope coiling it in her hand and neared the seated Debbie. The girl stiffened herself as she hooped the rope under and around Debs full big melons; pulling tighter coiling her tits.

Debbie now looked like two pythons had captured a breast each and were slowly squeezing the life from them. Kris twisted the rope making her pray wince as her boobs ballooned more and more; until finally she secured a knot at Debbie back.

"Any disobedience and those lovely fat nipples are standing proud for a caning;" Kris said her finger trailing on one engorged teat." Understand?"

Debbie nodded looking down at her reddening bust. "I understand," she groaned, then added," miss."

Debs knew failure to please had its consequences. The guests rated all the girls 1-10 after each session. You had to get at least 8 in satisfaction or punishment was long and severe. Debbie's experience with electro punishment earlier that morning had not been her first.

Kris pulled Debbie's skirt away so now she sat in knees high socks, heels and a ripped open blouse. Her tits were ballooning as they struggled in their roped state.

Kris helped Debbie from the desk and then pushed her down on her knees. The nasty vixen then moved her hand down to the split in her own skirt pulling it back. Her other hand reached inside feeling her roused state.

"Now dear look at this!" She laughed.

Debbie for a second gasped; her eyes like saucers. Kris hand eased out her big fat cock and balls, pulling the split in her skirt wide enough for Debbie to she her angry manhood, shaved, pink but powerfully erect.

Kris gave a delighted grunt, "Oh yes my dear I'm not as much of a woman as you might have thought." The girls expression of shock almost made Kris shoot her wad there and then. It was one of confusion mixed with revulsion.

The Million businesswomen was really a man. How she/he enjoyed the irony, the fawning over her by male business colleagues and associates. If only they knew. Some did and were never disappointed. Her old oil magnet partner was indeed her sexual partner; a wealthy man looking for the unobtainable. Something money found difficult to acquire. He found it both in Kris and this club. As a teen it had been a difficult time and she had never forgotten the taunts, teasing and bullying; especially from the girls.

She pulled Debbie onto her cock, the girls face blushing and confused all at the same time. One second she had been sucking the woman's tits, now she was sucking the man's cock.

Kris pushed back and forth holding Debs in place; pumping into her mouth the spittle flowing from the corner of her lips and she choked and gagged on the solid pink rod.

FINC
FINC
1,716 Followers