Just One Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to lie on my chest and I could still feel an occasional contraction of the muscles in her pussy as her sobs eased away. I wrapped my arms around her. So warm and good. My dick flexed without any control by me.

Finally she sat up, pushed her hair back and spoke, "No. I'm fine. Oh I'm so much better than fine. I can't put into words how much I've wanted to do that with you and it was so good. So much better than I ever imagined it would be." She begin to cry again and I pulled her down on me. I was silent, but I was thinking about how complicated this was going to be. I was also thinking about how good her hot wet pussy felt on my still hard dick.

We just lay there for quite a while saying nothing. Then I deliberately flexed my dick, which was still in her pussy. I did it again and she sat up and pushed her hair back with a look on her face that said, "Oh there's more?

I smiled a smile that said, "Oh yes, there's more," and begin to flex my hips, fucking my cock in and out of her. She leaned forward again so her tits were mashed against my chest and I continued to use my hips to push my dick in and out of her sloppy wet cunt. Not hard and not fast. It was just a slow casual fuck, and the way she was rubbing her hard nipples against my chest was so good.

After awhile I felt myself getting closer to cumming. I pushed her hair aside so I could begin to fondle her neck and ear with my tongue. I could tell that the combination of our fucking and my tongue was getting her close again because she was softly whimpering. Finally I whispered in her ear. "Susan, this is good, but I am getting close and I want to finish fucking you from behind."

She pulled her head up and gave me a long wet kiss while I continued to slowly fuck her pussy, and then without a word she rolled off of me and got on her knees with her head down and her beautiful butt up. I quickly positioned myself behind her on my knees and began to rub my hard dick along her lips and her clit. Each time I hit her clit she gasped. Finally she said, "That feels good, but I really want your dick in my pussy. Put it in and fuck me. I think I can cum again."

I pulled back a little and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. As I gently slid it in, she groaned. In this position it went in very deeply. Just as I reached the limit of my dick's reach I felt it hit bottom. "Oh shit," she said. "That's so deep. I'm so full."

I pulled back almost to the end and then slowly filled her again. She moaned. I did that three or four times and she groaned a bit louder each time. "Oh so good," she said.

It felt good for me too. For some reason fucking in this position always pushed me quickly to the edge and this was no exception. My balls were pulled up tight against body, and I had to work to control myself.

"Harder! Fuck me harder," Susan said as began pushing her hips back against me as I stroked my way into her. She had reached down with one hand and was rubbing her clit. "Oh god, I'm going to cum again! Oh, oh, fuck! Fuck me, fuck me harder! Right now!" She was so turned on she was speaking through clenched teeth.

I pulled my dick all the way back and then slammed it as far into her cunt as it would go. Then I just let go of all control and began to fuck her as hard and fast as I could. I was holding her ass with both of my hands and holding it back so I didn't push her over. It really didn't take very long, but it felt much longer. Susan was screaming obscenities, "Chris, yes, yes that's it! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Harder! Fuck me harder!" And then just screaming as she climaxed for the third time that evening. As I felt her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock, I pushed it in as far as I could and then let go. I could feel my prostate contracting as I shot stream after stream of cum deep into her spasming cunt. As I climaxed, I growled from deep in my throat and pulled her hips tight against me.

I kneeled behind her holding her hips with my softening cock still deep in her pussy. As I started to pull back she murmured, "No not yet. Feels so good to have your cock in me." I tipped us slowly to the side, being careful not to withdraw. Now we were laying on our sides with my cock still in her. She was crying again. And I held her close in silence. Eventually my cock shrunk and slid out of her. Susan rolled over, her face wet with tears and snuggled into my arms. "Yes so good. So, so good. She said softly.

"Oh this is going to be complicated," I said. "But it is so good. We'll find a way to make it work. This is too good not to have." Then we drifted off to sleep.

We made love twice more that night and missed our plane in the morning. All that from just one kiss.

12