Just One Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Laura's face softened and she approached Jake taking his hand. "Look, I know what you want and how difficult it must be for you. And I like you Jake, I really do. But sometimes you just have to take things as they come and stop asking so many questions."

"Why don't you call me next week, OK? Maybe when you've thought things out a bit you'll feel better and we can pretend tonight never happened, OK?"

Jake shook his head in disbelief. "You're amazing!" He couldn't believe her attitude and was embarrassed to have someone talk to him like this.

"Thanks Jake, it's OK, I understand." She smiled warmly at him as he picked his keys off the table and made for the door. "I'll talk to you soon!"

So now he was back in his apartment, cursing Laura for being such a bitch, but angry at himself, wondering if some of the things she said were true. Was he blinded by her sexuality? Was his motivation for going out with her purely sexual? He's like to think not, but looking back he wasn't entirely sure . . .

Over the next few weeks, Jake only spoke with Laura twice, both times she called asking if he wanted to take her out, and both times Jake made some excuse. He knew he should just tell her off, but wondered just how well that would go anyway.

His sessions with Becky were the same as always, although it seemed that they would talk a little more each week about their personal lives. Becky never asked Jake about the girl he had spoken of weeks before, but often asked about his family, his career changes and his hobbies. Jake found out more about Becky's father and she told him how hard it had been on her those years before they moved. It got to the point when Jake actually looked forward to his weekend tutoring sessions, if for no other reason than to have a little chat with Becky and discuss movies or the latest television shows.

But his thinking took a dramatic turn that mid-June day while they were preparing for her Junior year finals. As he was driving up to her house, he waved at Mrs. Harper driving away. As he walked to the door, Becky was just opening it and she smiled as she asked him if he wanted a drink.

"Just water'd be great" he answered. As she walked away he noticed she was wearing a powder blue pleated skirt which reached almost to her knees, and white sleeveless collared top. "Hey you look fancy today!"

As he sat down, she turned and handed him a bottle of water. "Yeah, I thought you'd say something, but I like to dress up sometimes!" she said smiling "It's my birthday and my mom took my out for brunch." She sat down across from Jake. "Look what she gave me." She pointed to the tight necklace she was wearing, a thin silver chain with a teardrop shaped pendant hanging down from the center."

"Nice!" he replied cheerfully. "And happy birthday! The big eighteen, right? Having a party?"

"Nah, I don't really like all that attention" she said, getting a bit quieter. "It's really not a big deal."

About a half hour later Jake got up to use the restroom and was walking back into the kitchen when the phone rang. The next few seconds seem to happen in slow motion.

Jake walked into the kitchen towards the table at the back of the room and saw Becky sitting facing him as he approached with a spiral notebook on her lap and a book bag on the floor. It looked as if her chair was now turned away from the table as she retrieved the book.

As he took a step into the room he looked at her bare legs and was thinking how cute she looked with them pressed together and her legs crossed at the ankles. It stuck him as odd that as "dressed up" as she said she was, she was still wearing white sneakers with pink socks bunched up at her ankles.

Just as he was glancing up from her feet to the notebook, held modestly in her lap, the phone on the wall behind Becky rang. She twisted her body slightly to the right and with her right hand she reached up and behind to pick up the phone. At the same time with her left hand she lifted the notebook from her lap to the table.

The end spiral must have been sticking out because as she lifted the notebook, the bottom of her skirt was pulled up about a foot before releasing and softly falling back into place. Jake stopped in his tracks.

At the height of the skirt's movement, with his eyes already on Becky's lap, Jake was looking all the way up her skirt and had a clear view of the small triangle of her white and blue striped panties. It was only a fraction of a second, but just that one look changed something in him he could not explain.

"Oh, hi mom. . ." He heard her say as she turned back to him smiling, having no idea of her skirt's behavior. She listened and gave a quizzical look to Jake and he realized he was still standing in the middle of the room. He quickly sat down across from her and she shifted her chair back under the table.

"Yup, it's right here, Mom . . .yes, I see it right there on the counter!"

As he looked across the table at Becky he started to stare. He always thought she was cute, but he never realized just how attractive she was. She had large brown eyes and such a cute little nose. And even with her hair back in a pony tail, she no longer looked like a young girl. He looked at her slim neck, following the pendant down her bare upper chest to her modestly covered breasts under the fabric of the white, sleeveless, collared button down shirt. Saw how the seams of her top ran over her breasts and found himself looking for a hint of her nipples visible through her top. And although the blouse was buttoned high enough to hide any hint of cleavage, he found himself mesmerized by the quarter inch of her bra strap he saw on her shoulder.

"OK mom, . . . .OK!" He heard her say exasperatedly into the phone. With a start he pulled his hands over his eyes, hoping she didn't notice his blatant staring at her chest.

When his eyes closed what he saw was that moment frozen in time, Becky's skirt raised up, her legs bare from her ankles up to her thighs, with that unbelievably arousing view of her panties.

"Mom . . I gotta go. . . .Bye. .. . .. Jake?" Jake opened his eyes and saw Becky looking right at him. "You OK?"

Probably too quickly he sat up straight rearranging papers on the table. "Yeah fine! Sorry, ok, where were we?"

She gave him a sideways glance. "You sure?"

"Yeah, just resting my eyes a bit!" She smiled at him and got back to work.

Relieved that her attention was off him for the moment he tried to gather his thoughts, but the only thing he could think of was Becky, with her skirt lifted and those wonderful panties.

"Well, I'll finish these for next week, my exam is a week from Monday." Becky started gathering her papers.

Jake looked around quickly, wanting so badly to . . . what? Offer to tie her shoes? Pretend to stumble and fall on the floor? His mind raced thinking of some scenario where he could once again get a peek up Becky's skirt.

She stood and started walking to the front door. "So she couldn't find her cell phone . . . . on the counter . . .kept asking." He barely heard what she was saying as he followed her staring at her legs as she walked away, looking for some hint of the panty line on her bottom, any evidence of the panties he had momentarily glimpsed.

As the door closed with one last "Are you sure you're ok?" from Becky, Jake walked back to his car. As he sat down he realized he was extremely aroused and looked back at the one story house. Was there any reason to go back? Just for a minute? Just to see her one more time?

He then took a look in the mirror. "Get a hold of yourself." He said aloud. "You're acting like a freak." Jake took a deep breath, started the car and drove away. He wasn't sure what happened back there, but he knew he'd better get out of there before he did anything stupid.

. . . . . . . . . .

That night as Jake lay in bed he again couldn't stop thinking about Becky and that one sweet look he had. He could feel himself getting erect and started moving his body up and down under his covers, the slight stimulation making him more and more hard. He briefly thought of Laura, that night with her legs wide open, her crotch just inches from him and thought how much sexier it had been to glimpse Becky.

Even the way she sat, he remembered, with her legs tightly pressed together, the notebook on her lap, Jake had a feeling that she had a natural inclination to keep herself covered. This made it that much more enticing for him to view her most private area, those adorable white an blue striped panties, how much he would have liked to walk to her while she was on the phone, kneel down at her feet and slowly pull he knees apart, seeing a little more, and a little more . . .

Jake let out an long audible grunt as he ejaculated into his pants, both hands still pressing on his throbbing penis. He lay in the dark, breathing heavily thinking about the effect Becky had on him and how the mere thought of her panties gave him one of his strongest orgasms.

He took off his clothes, cleaned himself off as best as he could, and without redressing, fell right to sleep.

That was a strange week for Jake, some days he couldn't stop thinking of Becky and replaying over and over again the scene as he walked into the kitchen, and some days feeling guilty for having such thoughts about an eighteen year old girl. But after all he thought, there was nothing wrong with fantasizing was there? And even though he had visions of bringing a camera to use under the table, or plans of dropping pencils to stoop down for the next time she wore a skirt, he knew he'd never actually do any of those things.

So it was with a bit of a thrill that he showed up the next week, a moment of guilt washed over him as Becky's mother left, and he eagerly walked into the kitchen to see what Becky was wearing.

Although she was not wearing a skirt, Jake felt the slightest stir in his groin as he saw her sitting at the table. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt with her glasses on and her hair down.

"Hey Jake!" she smiled.

He realized it wasn't her hair, her glasses or what she was wearing. Becky was beautiful. He couldn't believe he didn't notice it from the start, but he saw her now and an adorable, desirable, sweet young woman.

Some how he managed to get through the session without too much damage. He couldn't resist leaning in a few times as she was working, trying to get a smell of her hair, and when she got up to get a drink he studied her jean clad bottom, looking for her panty lines, wondering what color they were today.

She got an A on her math final, but it had been decided early in the year that she was going to take summer classes at her school to get ahead in her subjects, and Jake would continue to see her at least until fall.

Jake found himself in a bit of a routine, each week eagerly waiting for his session with Becky watching her more and more intently, and thought (though he couldn't be sure) that she enjoyed his company as well.

A few weeks into the summer however, Becky's next door neighbor ran out of eggs.

. . . . . . . . .

Jake was thrilled when he showed up to see Becky that Saturday. When he arrived she let him in the front door and he followed her into the kitchen. It was an unusually hot and humid day, and he was surprised (and pleased) to see Becky wearing a pair of tan shorts and yellow t-shirt, again with her white sneakers and pink socks. As he followed her into the kitchen he could easily see the outline of her panties, riding up a fraction higher on her left butt cheek. He was not surprised when he felt his erection beginning, wondering if she was wearing those blue and white striped panties.

As they worked he looked at her chest and the outline of her bra around her medium sized breasts, and thought how much more appealing it looked, even in that loose covering t-shirt, than the cleavage-fest that Laura always sported.

He had just involuntarily pressed his hand in his lap, trying to take the edge off his excitement when the phone rang. And just as it did weeks before, it presented Jake with an interesting opportunity.

Becky's neighbor was baking and ran out of eggs. She asked him if he minded her running next door to drop some off.

"Of course!" he said, and she opened the refrigerator door. "I'll survive, just be sure to leave some food and water out for me."

"Ha-ha. Very funny smart guy." She shot him a smile and walked out with a wave. "Be right back!"

Without even thinking, Jake was up and out of his chair. In the previous weeks, he learned that Becky's room was right down the hallway off the kitchen, and he had no time to spare.

He almost felt he was hyperventilating, his heart was pounding so badly as he went through the door and directly to the white dresser on the far wall, the pounding in his head being answered by the throbbing in his groin.

It wasn't planned, he couldn't believe he was doing it, but the opportunity arose, and here he was, about to open Becky's dresser. He stopped breathing as the top drawer slid open, and there in front of him was a sight that almost made him cry. A drawer full of Becky's panties, folded into neat piles. And there on top was a pair of white cotton panties, with blue horizontal stripes. The pair so often fantasized about.

He slowly reached into the drawer and pulled out the soft garment and almost without thinking, brought it to his face. He breathed in a wonderful aroma, a slight perfumed smell with perhaps a hint of Becky's aroma. He touched her panties lightly on his cheek and gave it the lightest kiss on the crotch, his other hand rubbing at the front of his jeans on his now fully engorged member.

Jake knew it had not been more that 20 seconds since Becky left her house, but he didn't want to take any chances. He turned as he started to put the treasured object into his pocket and froze. There down the hall, staring at him was Becky Harper.

His mind raced and in what he later thought was the most ridiculous thing he ever did, opened the drawer and returned the panties to their original location.

His heart beating even faster (though all the blood evacuated from his groin he walked out of her room, not able to look at Becky. "Becky, I'm sorry" he said "I thought you were gone . . " He couldn't believe the babbling that was coming out of his mouth, as if it mattered weather he thought she'd be in the house.

"Oh, I . . . I dropped the eggs." She said quietly backing into the kitchen, holding a brown bag with egg yolk leaking through. She threw out her package without looking up, got a new fresh bag and went out the door again, not once looking at Jake

Jake didn't know what to do. She dropped the eggs! Surely not the brightest thing in the world, what he did, but why did she drop the eggs? Could he just leave? Would she tell her mother? Would she call the police? A thousand things ran through his mind, but in the end he decided he had to stick it out. Could he do damage control? What exactly did she see?

He miserably sat back down at the table waiting.

When Becky walked back in a few minutes later, Jake just stared down at the table. She quietly sat down opposite him, picked up her pencil and started working again. After a few minutes more she began asking math-related questions, and their session continued as if nothing were amiss.

. . . . . . . . .

When Becky ran out her front door to bring her neighbor the eggs she was in such a good mood. She really enjoyed her time with Jake (unlike some of the other tutors she'd had) and was a little pleased at the thought of him waiting in her house while she ran an errand.

When he first started tutoring her, she figured she had a little crush on him, but knew he was much older and she didn't even know much about boys, having spent so much time with her mother. She always found them a bit too interested in big boobs and sex and didn't understand why the world seemed so shallow. So she was content to have a mini crush on the "older-man," safe knowing nothing would become of it.

Just as she stepped over the edge of the driveway, her foot slipped on a rock, and windmilling her arms for balance, Becky dropped her bag of eggs.

She looked down for a moment, shook her head at her clumsiness, grabbed the now leaking sack and ran back into her house.

She had left the front door open and so right when she reentered the house she knew something was weird. She should have been able to see Jake. Figuring he must have gone to the rest room, she continued into the kitchen, but something she saw out of the corner of her eye made her stop and look down the hall into her room. She blinked not comprehending what she was looking at.

Jake was standing at her dresser, with a pair of her panties held up to his face with one hand, and rubbing himself with the other! She just stood there staring for a few seconds when he turned, and she was sure he was about to pocket her underwear when he saw her. He then froze, replaced her clothes and then walked back into the kitchen apologizing.

Becky had no idea what to do, she had no idea what this meant! So she simply got the new eggs, delivered them next door, then sat down and started doing her math problems again.

. . . . . . . . It was almost time to go and Jake had to say something. He knew it wasn't right to leave without saying something.

"Becky." . . She looked at him for the first time since the incident.

"Yes?" She asked quietly.

"I'm so sorry by what I did, and . . . I just want to let you know I'm sorry . .. ." he tailed off lamely.

Becky started to speak, but then stopped herself. "It's ok," he said. "What did you want to say?" He figured he'd see this through.

"Why?" She asked. "Why were you in my room? Why would you take . . .those?"

"I'm so sorry Becky" Jake let out, sure he was in deep trouble. He put his hand over his face, waiting for what was next.

Becky looked up at him, and saw how miserable he looked. "Jake, I'm not . . . you're not in trouble . . but I just don't understand why you were touching my . . .clothes."

Jake looked up at Becky, her looking down at the table. Such a sweet girl, sitting there trying to make him feel better. Maybe he could explain. How much worse could it get?

"Ok, Becky" he started, figuring he'd just tell it like a story. "Remember your birthday? That day you were wearing that blue skirt and white top?" He quickly told he what he saw and how cute she looked and when he saw her blue and white striped panties he just started thinking about that a lot. So when she left to go next door, he just wanted to see them again, and found them before he knew what he was doing.

He couldn't believe he said, babbling out the whole perverted story, and now sat there waiting for her reaction.

"Oh . . .I still don't understand." She stood up and walked to the door.

Jake simply got up, followed her and walked outside. As he passed her she gave him a quiet "see ya" and he replied with a wave.

. . . . .....

That night while lying in bed, Becky continued to think about what happened that afternoon with Jake. As it happened she immediately felt the embarrassed that he would actually see her underwear. It didn't occur to her at first that it was something he purposely did, and somehow felt ashamed that she was such a slob as to leave her undergarments around for him to see.

She knew none of this was true, but even as he told her about how her skirt had lifted and he saw her panties, she felt the same shame years ago in Chicago when the boys on the playground made fun of her when she fell off the swings wearing her little dress.

"I see London, I see France, I see Rebecca's Underpants!" She remembered them giggling to each other and pointing at her. And even though that was so long ago (and she was what, in fourth grade?), she still felt uncomfortable wearing skirts or dresses and was always so careful not to "show" anything.